Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > The Fourth Sequel: The Legend of Spyro: The New Generation
Page 1 of 1
The Fourth Sequel: The Legend of Spyro: The New Generation [CLOSED]
Cynderluvie Green Sparx Gems: 303
#1 Posted: 03:23:52 24/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Hello. Who here wants another game in The Legend of Spyro Trilogy? If you want, then think up a suitable name, the sequel's story, and why this is the story. Here's mine:

The Legend of Spyro: The New Generation

Already five years after the death of Malefor, until very recently, everything is a mess. Malefor's forces turned to a strange, large dragon called <your choice>. They wreaked havoc more than Malefor did. Not only did they lay siege to the Dragon Isles, but controlled the Guradians and other dragons as well! Cynder and Spyro have been in training, with the help of Ignitus, now the New Chronicler. As the <your choice>'s forces come to their goal, to conquer the Dragons, Cynder and Spyro, the New Generation, bring triumph to the Dragon Islands little by little, to the Shadow Lands, then directly facing <your choice>, and the Guardians and other Dragons are freed. Then, a year later, there are eggs again, and one in particular from the New Generation. (please delete the kissy scenes!)

So, pick an evil name from the <your choice> spots, and tell me what's wrong and what's good about the story? This Story (and other parts attatched by others): YAY OR NAY!?!?!??!
---
Crestfallsmilie @ ChickenSmoothie! Is willing to trade pets!
Ratchet Blue Sparx Gems: 662
#2 Posted: 11:48:45 24/12/2008
The to the Shadow Lands? Deltora Quest Much?
How about The Shadowlord is Now Corrupting the dragon realms so Spyro and Cynder have to go on a long quest through the Dragon realms and find 7 gems of the dragon realms to use on a belt which the Chosen one puts on will defeat the Shadow lord......

I Think what they will do, If they continue TLOS, will make a certain amount of Years where there's peace and then suddenly evil strikes again. But hopefully Malefor Doesn't get ressercted (or they're trying to resserect Malefor againbecause that Idea was used TOO many times) and The villian is not someone predictable like Gaul's son!
#3 Posted: 13:18:54 24/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Well Ratchet, that could work. That would be a great story! Only that we would have to submit the summary and the story to the creators. That would be a problem, since they started it a year before production. We could submit it now, but I doubt it would be accepted, since the movie is on its way next year. I say that it was created well right after TEN was being made. Evil is the most common word in the Dragon worlds.
---
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#4 Posted: 20:52:53 24/12/2008
i like it but I'm sure lots of haters are about to come in this thread and destroy it.

And much as i would like to see that it's not going to happen but maybe a tv series or movie might be possible
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#5 Posted: 06:45:42 25/12/2008
that sounds great!! i love it! smilie
---
N/A
#6 Posted: 00:32:32 26/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Well, it would be a great idea, but it wouldnt work anymore, cause the movie will be coming out next year, and they are working real hard for it. I doubt that they will produce another Spyro game after the movie... smilie
---
dragonlover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1122
#7 Posted: 01:13:36 08/01/2009
if they didn't make another spyro game after the movie I'd sue them! [not really, maybe blackmail them?]
---
Supernatural is the key to the world of hot guys......
#8 Posted: 00:31:27 10/01/2009 | Topic Creator
well...If ever they think up another enemy to fight off, then go do it!
---
goldengeye Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#9 Posted: 08:27:30 12/01/2009
I've GOT AN IDEA HOW BOUT EMBER NO OFENCE TO EMBER LOVERS
---
i trust everyone just not the little devil inside of them. come listen to me brothers this is my assassin order you have questions come ask
#10 Posted: 10:22:06 12/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Uh...Hey, that's it! What if we reverse the Storyline? Like, Spyro turns evil, <no offense to the next statement> Cynder is his...y'know...<psst. use the numbers of the alphabet to figure this one out.>'23,9,6,5' ,and Ember and Flame take the lead role! Hey, I just got an Idea! How about we make our own roleplay about the sister trilogy of TLOS, TLOF. See to the other post.
---
#11 Posted: 08:20:04 16/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Never mind the last sentence...
---
ElementalSpyro Green Sparx Gems: 291
#12 Posted: 18:51:00 27/01/2009
That's a good idea!
#13 Posted: 07:35:54 30/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Wh-what is? the role play?
---
#14 Posted: 09:58:29 24/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Hello!?!?!?!(Bumpz)
---
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#15 Posted: 19:31:17 24/02/2009
Personally, I prefer the air! </Falco>

Okay, I think it's a good idea, but really, what we need is a good long adventure that takes us over 2 months to complete, and being that this is Sierra, we need them to bring back their secret recipe...

EVERYTHING TRYING TO KILL YOU. Yeah, seriously, where's all that at? I mean, who doesn't know of somebody who would want to kill a dragon? Perhaps we could have this kind of hostile setting they're in in which they have to work through and find things, all the while trying to build good relations with whatever.
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#16 Posted: 20:05:44 24/02/2009
NO theres is not going be a 4th part ok thats it TLOS is done over vamoose
spyroluva Green Sparx Gems: 175
#17 Posted: 01:23:07 25/02/2009
ha ha ha.. you all know nothing..... i know the true new spyro video game
just go to the forum called "ideas for new spyro video game(we need them)"
and read the top part!!!! YOU ALL KNOW ABSALOUTLY NOTHING!!!!
smilie smilie smilie smilie wich of these is the new villan? read it and know!
#18 Posted: 03:27:36 25/02/2009
I know!!! (not telling though)
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#19 Posted: 08:15:04 25/02/2009
Gauls son i would of not guessed smilie
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#20 Posted: 19:47:00 25/02/2009
Quote: spyroluva
:cynder: :gaul: :malefor: :red: wich of these is the new villan? read it and know!

Yeah right, you don't make Spyro games!
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#21 Posted: 20:18:40 25/02/2009
Quote: spyroluva
smilie smilie smilie smilie wich of these is the new villan? read it and know!

you lie more than mr lier they havent evan BEGAN work on the new game you little stuped possed little quake
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#22 Posted: 21:07:30 25/02/2009
Well... i was thinking of a plot line for a fourth.... i was thinking of making it a Mega Drive game!! smilie
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
#23 Posted: 01:41:36 28/02/2009 | Topic Creator
[qoute=spyroluva]ha ha ha.. you all know nothing..... i know the true new spyro video game
wich of these is the new villan? read it and know! [/qoute]

Don't you dare defy me! I know most of Spyro's past! I know alot more than you know about Spyro! NERD! smilie!

Like can we not ask Sierra to make another game?!? It should be, as BlackDragonAJ89 said, we should have a two-month long game! So that even the experts(like me!smilie!!) even have difficulty doing it in one day.
---
#24 Posted: 07:08:58 28/02/2009
Two-month game its not GTA
Spyros_fan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1028
#25 Posted: 23:21:10 02/03/2009
Quote:
Uh...Hey, that's it! What if we reverse the Storyline? Like, Spyro turns evil, <no offense to the next statement> Cynder is his...y'know...<psst. use the numbers of the alphabet to figure this one out.>'23,9,6,5' ,and Ember and Flame take the lead role! Hey, I just got an Idea! How about we make our own roleplay about the sister trilogy of TLOS, TLOF. See to the other post.

Uh, the number part may be going a little too far, but I agree
---
Visit my dA! (my username is dragonweyrgirl)
Apieceofmeat700 Ripto Gems: 132
#26 Posted: 00:23:24 08/03/2009
The Legend of Spyro: Dragon's Forver
#27 Posted: 02:43:46 08/03/2009
I've got a good one;

The Legend of Spyro: Rise of the Dragons.

"An MMORPG from Sierra studios, the game company that brought you classics like King's Quest and Police Quest"

And everything is trying to kill you...
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#28 Posted: 06:12:42 05/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Spyros_fan, I am going a bit too far. I'm passionate about romance right now, and I don't think my action sense gets me there. If it were an action game, would there att least a little blood?(hate it.)
---
K-Tech Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#29 Posted: 07:27:20 06/06/2009
As a writer seeking inspiration, I thought of adding a little more action into the LOS series.

Legend Of Spyro: King of the Skies

Okay picture this: 10 years later, Malefor may have been defeated, but that doesn't stop the constant harassment of his mass army seeking vengeance with a new commander of your choice.

(Taking a page of Pearl Harbor, The Battle of the Bulge, Tursk, and Britain from World War II)

Both the moles and this evil army build new weapons such as aircraft and tanks in the forms of WWI/WWII. The Malefor army attempts a test of skill by attacking and bombing a harbor that is the full force of the dragon army. You take control of Spyro, Cynder, and a choice of guardians to fight them off. But they are knocked out and wounded in the wings and cannot fly. Soon the moles decide to unleash their flying machines as well. Spyro and Cynder and many moles and others control aircraft and engage in massive dogfights to salvage the harbor. The death total is high, and they soon seek revenge.

Later they continue to take the skies and the land and fight the remaining Malefor army. New machines such as the armored beast, the tank and submarines turn the tides of war hundreds of times. Dogfights of flesh or metal fight it out high in the air over many cities and villages and stations.

Tagline: It's a whole new war out their, everyone has a destiny.
---
I'm k-tech... and I approve this message.
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#30 Posted: 10:15:37 06/06/2009
No.... Don't continue TLOS! >.<
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#31 Posted: 03:21:52 08/06/2009
Quote: BlackDragonAJ89
I've got a good one;

The Legend of Spyro: Rise of the Dragons.

"An MMORPG from Sierra studios, the game company that brought you classics like King's Quest and Police Quest"

And everything is trying to kill you...

i will love for them to make an spyro mmorpg(besides spyro lair).
spyro1158 Blue Sparx Gems: 557
#32 Posted: 04:14:02 25/06/2009
This might be kinda cool:

The Legend of Spyro: The New Generation

Spyro and Cynder are full grown dragons who just had kids. The new dragons' names are Flame and Electric. (it's the only names i could think of.) So, when they wake up, they realize that spyro and cynder are gone. So, they start an adventure, meeting Ignitus, Volteer, Cyril, and Terrador. They wanted to learn all of the breaths. The elders thought that they couldnt teach dragons that werent purple stuff like that. But, somehow or another, they managed to learn them, despite the prophecy. So, they venture on learning about spyro and cynder's past, and sooner in the game, they realize that an evil dragon named Dark Spyro had taken control of Spyro and Cynder. They also learn that in spyro's adulthood, he tried to control the darkness again, and the darkness seeped right out of him, creating Dark Spyro. He was trying to hide it from Flame and Electric. Flame and Electric have to turn Spyro and Cynder back to normal with a secret power that Flame and Electric got taught from the elders: The Evil Destroyer Fury, and it saps the darkness out of them, thus turning them back to normal. Then, Spyro, Cynder, Flame, and Electric have to defeat Dark Spyro together. (Dark Spyro is really big, with huge wings, a spike tailend, sharp claws, and glowing eyes.)
---
I'm not a big fan of Activision at all now. They are completely killing Spyro with the Machine Gun of Greediness and Merchandising.
#33 Posted: 04:15:20 25/06/2009
and besides, the new generation means having kids, right? so, why not give the kids an adventure?
---
I'm not a big fan of Activision at all now. They are completely killing Spyro with the Machine Gun of Greediness and Merchandising.
XenoSpyro Ripto Gems: 246
#34 Posted: 06:33:10 25/06/2009
Add-on idea...another dragon helps. Once again, (your choice) and you play as him/her....

Want 4 player? TWO other dragons (your choice) to play as!
Feral_Miskunn Blue Sparx Gems: 976
#35 Posted: 09:29:03 25/06/2009
ok so when does this go into production?!? it would b awwsome!
---
Faith Hope Love and the greatest of these is Love
Phantom 69 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1624
#36 Posted: 11:27:56 25/06/2009
TLoS fans again. They just wont stop with their damn stupid TLoS imaginations. Didnt we just talked about this. No more imaginary TLoS games. You guys are so obsessed like you're on TLoS drugs. Anyways you guys are die-hard spyro fans. Give up anything for the newest Spyro game. They've said DotD was the last TLoS. Cant you guys listen in interviews.
---
T.E.O.M.E.I.M.F.: The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend.
http://www.youtube.com/ThePhantomKing
Feral_Miskunn Blue Sparx Gems: 976
#37 Posted: 12:55:44 25/06/2009
i think they should remake the old ones... you cant beat the classics but it would be a whole new concept and i bet loadsa fun!

thats not TLoS, but they could incorporate that emphasis so its kinda like TLoS. i want more perpetual flight!
forgive me smilie

---
you never know what you have, until your Ps2 breaks. i mean until what you had is gone!
---
Faith Hope Love and the greatest of these is Love
#38 Posted: 14:10:43 25/06/2009
well, xenospyro, once you beat darkspyro, you get to play as adult spyro, adult cynder, flame, and electric.
---
#39 Posted: 14:17:09 25/06/2009
well, Feral_Miskunn, i was thinking of making it when i grow up, then talk to the spyro makers, for permission to make the game, then i will start making it. i dont know if it will happen or not, considering they might already come out with newer spyro games by then, but i will try.
---
The Gunslinger Ripto Gems: 477
#40 Posted: 15:58:53 25/06/2009
Eh id like a non dragon boss baddy this time.
#41 Posted: 23:42:02 25/06/2009
well, i was thinking of something really really cool. how about they have a twist of the classic spyro games, and the new spyro games? like, spyro could be able to fly, and ascend and descend like the originals, and he could fight, like TLoS series, and they could have all the original characters, like Zoe, Hunter, Bianca, and the rest, and still have TLoS characters, like Cynder, the Dragon Guardians, and the rest of them. He could breathe fire, ice, electricity, and earth, without using the stupid mana bar, almost like the originals. i think its a good flavorful twist. what do u guys think?
---
Phantom 69 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1624
#42 Posted: 23:44:50 25/06/2009
i like your idea
---
T.E.O.M.E.I.M.F.: The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend.
http://www.youtube.com/ThePhantomKing
#43 Posted: 07:50:52 29/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Phantom 69, I'm sorry if we offended you, but we still have our dreams of the next game, right guys?

Spyro1158, your story is cool though! But why are there kids? When I read the first part, I went inane. Yeah, and your idea is cool. Delete the Mana bar!

Feral_Miskunn, I don't really know. I also don't know if they're making another game. But if we put in a message for them, maybe they will.

Hey Gunslinger, you're right...but to mixz things up, why not there be two dragon bosses!

Can anyone give me a summarry of the whole story?!? I'm going nuts here with the stories! LOLsmilie
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me