Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Paying Up [CLOSED]
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#1 Posted: 18:47:53 14/06/2007 | Topic Creator
Coming under the Suggestions part of the forum title (again), I suggest that we could 'buy' unreal things with our gems. Or even so we could lose some if we come across a particular bear. I say like a page designed like a shop to buy things like... I dunno, life butterflies or abilities... and even maybe a special item for MANY gems that can do something EXTREMELY big.

(But incase if there are mix-ups, I also suggest that you can't pay if it goes below the requirements for a health level e.g. If you're Blue Sparx you can't buy so that your gems go below 500.)
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#2 Posted: 18:56:43 14/06/2007
Cool! What about buying and selling stuff like avatars too?
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#3 Posted: 20:39:39 14/06/2007
I don't think so cos the whole point of collecting gems is to gain different user levels. Earning avatars would be good though!
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#4 Posted: 12:20:30 15/06/2007
Yeah and earning new abilities when you reach a certain level of gems rather than using up the gems.
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
#5 Posted: 16:34:24 15/06/2007 | Topic Creator
That sounds interesting... getting an ability for every level up...
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
Brazilian Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3675
#6 Posted: 18:59:02 27/06/2007
1- what kind of abilities
2- its nice, what do u think dark?
---
K-Tec, my blog about technology and Royal Bounty, my story about assassins.
#7 Posted: 19:29:15 27/06/2007 | Topic Creator
1 - Something that overpowers others, maybe? A breath type that is able to do unique things? Something which will make this site more than a forum and guide fansite?
2 - I'm surprised he hasn't posted here yet.
---
Brazilian Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3675
#8 Posted: 16:15:29 29/06/2007
but what these breaths would make?
---
K-Tec, my blog about technology and Royal Bounty, my story about assassins.
#9 Posted: 19:04:11 05/07/2007 | Topic Creator
I have no idea but really this site is getting new users by the day and I think that's a good reason to come up with something new for the site.
---
Magic One Red Sparx Gems: 34
#10 Posted: 12:52:55 07/11/2007
Ross, this does'nt have to do with this but, my brother (White and Nerdy) thinks you changed your name
---
Spyro and related characters are ® and © of Universal Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#11 Posted: 20:19:32 07/11/2007
i like tht idea Ross, and i dont think Ross has changed his username and ive been on a bit less thn him....a bit!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me