Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Help and Suggestions > Three New Ideas that Might Be Pretty Cool
Page 1 of 1
Three New Ideas that Might Be Pretty Cool [CLOSED]
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#1 Posted: 14:56:48 03/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Hi Guys, it's WilltheWizard.

I am here to discuss three new ideas that I had for the forum! The first one would be the Quality Poster Sparx. This sparx rank would be given to users who create quality posts. This would help remove all random and bad posts like "hi tehere my name is larryyyy hur hur hur lel". This would make more people strive to post better, and make their posts look much neater. smilie

My second suggestion is one that I have is to go along with this. Color code. I am confused why dark hasn't allowed us to talk in color chat, it would help a lot for more quality posts. It can also make your post stand out from all the other posts in a big topic, and would be very good for ops.

My final suggestion is an old idea of mine. Co-Creator. This would help a lot in partner fanfics, or roleplays, or even big ops like the Superchargers one! It would allow other users that the topic op selects to edit the first post, or op in the topic. There would be a button at the bottom near preview topic that would say "Add Co Creator". You would select that, and it would automatically bring up your friends list. If this user is not on your friends list though, just click the search bar and type in their name.

That is all I have for today. Thanks!

-Will
---
Spread those positive vibes
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2 Posted: 15:25:00 03/09/2015
1. Too much work for very little novelty.
2. Yellow spectrum colors. If kids already make unreadable posts around imagine with unreadable colors.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#3 Posted: 01:14:38 04/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
1. Too much work for very little novelty.
2. Yellow spectrum colors. If kids already make unreadable posts around imagine with unreadable colors.

1. Ehh, might convince some people to make some good posts. And tbh it isn'tthat hard.

2. Just put all the basic colors you can read. No color wheel or hard to read colors.
---
Spread those positive vibes
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#4 Posted: 22:42:19 05/09/2015
Not so sure about the first one, but I can jump on board the other two ideas.
Honestly, I can't see dark doing anything about them, but they'd still be pretty cool to see nonetheless.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#5 Posted: 14:36:28 06/09/2015
The 2nd idea and maybe the 3rd one could work, but dark rarely ever uses these ideas, I doubt these will be added
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me