Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro 1 Remake? [CLOSED]
Red Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 964
#1 Posted: 23:44:48 23/12/2008 | Topic Creator
***MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS ONLY READ IF YOU HAVE COMPLETED SPYRO DAWN OF THE DRAGON***

O I aplogize For Spelling mistakes
O Sorry if I have spoiled anything for anyone

So The Legend of Spyro Sieries has ended.
Well what will happen next?

Im guesing:

So the world got remade right, Im guesing Spyro and Cynder Grow old together and then eventualy Spyro becomes the new Chronicler, Ignitus gives up the offer to give to Spyro, The Purple Dragon.

Another 12 Generations later you have grown up Dragons and more Dragon Eggs of cause another purple dragon is born and all the dragons have had the tale passed down of Spyro. The Dragon That Saved The World. The dragons decide to call the new purple dragon Spyro and his Friendly Dragonfly Larve Sparx. Spyro was the First Dragon to hatch because he's a purple dragon Gnasty Gnorc Orders the Thiefs to steal all the other eggs and incases all the dragons in crystal.

And so once more it is up to a purple dragon to collect all the eggs, Free the dragons, recover the treasre and defeat Gnasty Gnorc.
---
Skylanders: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:49:15 23/12/2008 by Red Spyro
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#2 Posted: 06:59:38 24/12/2008
The first Spyro was already awesome. There's no reason to intertwin it with the other reality.
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#3 Posted: 11:39:36 24/12/2008
^ I agree.

But I think they should remake it for the PS2, PS3, Xbox360 and Wii. They should improve on the grapics and add more levels. It will have the same story line and everything, its just that the PS has been fazed out so you can't seem to get STD anymore.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Ratchet Blue Sparx Gems: 662
#4 Posted: 11:41:37 24/12/2008
Yeah, They don't really need to be remade, just more games would be fine. Also, According to Spyro's backstory, Spyro was from an unknown land, The Dragons found Thieves carrying Spyro and Sparx's egg. And they named Spyro Spyro because it means "The one who blows the fire from the inside" and sparx meaning "the one who brings light"
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#5 Posted: 02:26:04 08/01/2009
hey it makes sense thats what i think happens as well the Legend Spyro was the first Spyro and the one from the other earlier games is the second Spyro
dingodile555 Gold Sparx Gems: 2674
#6 Posted: 02:00:39 01/02/2009
Anything related to the 'real' Spyro would be good!
#7 Posted: 00:01:16 04/02/2009
i dont think the first spyro is that good
emberelora Emerald Sparx Gems: 3059
#8 Posted: 07:50:22 04/02/2009
Quote: Cynder_543
^ I agree.

But I think they should remake it for the PS2, PS3, Xbox360 and Wii. They should improve on the grapics and add more levels. It will have the same story line and everything, its just that the PS has been fazed out so you can't seem to get STD anymore.

practically agreed. It should just be remade for the PS2, And especially the wii. But no change in the story line what so ever. The game's too awesome to be changed. but yeah, to have it on other platforms, that would be great.
---
"This is the most musically inclined situation I've ever found myself in and I've played guitar hero!"
Night Shade Green Sparx Gems: 166
#9 Posted: 17:27:37 04/02/2009
A remake would be cool, but only if no changes were made to the original plot.
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#10 Posted: 23:07:35 05/02/2009
Hey, they did it for Super Mario 64, so why not this? They even added stuff in Super Mario 64 without changing the story all that much (you could play as Yoshi, Luigi, and Wario).
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Eragon25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2019
#11 Posted: 02:34:00 06/02/2009
^ I agree.

no!change nothing!put it on those systems but leave the game alone!
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#12 Posted: 02:47:23 06/02/2009
^ I agree.

The only problems with remaking it is that Insomnatic or whatever it's called owns the first game, but not Spyro anymore. Also, if they did happen to remake it, it would most likely be for PSP or PS3, probably not anything else, since it was originally PS only. I believe that you can download the second one through the PSN, though I'm not positive. But since it was PS1 exclusive, Sony owns rights to it as well, therefore it would most likely be on a Sony console
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
crashpro Gold Sparx Gems: 2027
#13 Posted: 05:22:47 10/02/2009
Quote: torok

Excuse me?
#14 Posted: 07:25:57 10/02/2009
Don't worry, I don't think of the first Spyro as being all that great either; after all, he was just another "Attitude the Whatever" spoof of Sonic the Hedgehog in an era in which gaming was looked more as a money machine than an art form.

But of course, I was with Atari and NES ever since I was 3... and the great American Arcade...
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Eragon25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2019
#15 Posted: 20:48:17 11/02/2009
Quote: torok

BLASPHEMY!
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#16 Posted: 21:16:35 11/02/2009
Quote: ivanus777
Is there maybe a way to copy the content of ps1 disc to wii?

No, you see, you need to remake the coding and things, since the PS has it's games made into a special EXE file, where as Wii uses ELF/DOL files.
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
Apieceofmeat700 Ripto Gems: 132
#17 Posted: 10:58:24 13/03/2009
i think the 1st spyro game was the best of the first 3 and S2RR was the worst of the 3.....YoTD was in the middle
it would be cool to have a remake of the first game
XBox360 and PS3.....THESE aRE just IDEAS lots of them tho

Better graphics....shaders...reflections...light bloom....physics.
Remade music....so doesnt sound so close to MIDI file
Other...singleplay as Spyro or Cynder so ur not picky to choose what gender to play as - remade sound pack so if you play cynder you dont hear
"thank you for releasing me spyro" wich just would be wierd
the rest...Sparx grabs gems longer range...automatcally points to nearest gems when you sit still.......
Achievments -Xbox only
hopefully coop play for xboxlive 4 players 1. Purple 2.Black 3. Green 4. Red
how would all this work out?
sillyworld Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#18 Posted: 16:29:29 13/03/2009
That is never gonna happen, but would be pretty cool.
#19 Posted: 22:29:31 13/03/2009
that would be a good game if you can free fly.
#20 Posted: 23:12:12 13/03/2009
Quote: Apieceofmeat700
i think the 1st spyro game was the best of the first 3 and S2RR was the worst of the 3.....YoTD was in the middle
it would be cool to have a remake of the first game
XBox360 and PS3.....THESE aRE just IDEAS lots of them tho

Better graphics....shaders...reflections...light bloom....physics.
Remade music....so doesnt sound so close to MIDI file
Other...singleplay as Spyro or Cynder so ur not picky to choose what gender to play as - remade sound pack so if you play cynder you dont hear
"thank you for releasing me spyro" wich just would be wierd
the rest...Sparx grabs gems longer range...automatcally points to nearest gems when you sit still.......
Achievments -Xbox only
hopefully coop play for xboxlive 4 players 1. Purple 2.Black 3. Green 4. Red
how would all this work out?

It wasn't MIDI files... It was PSF files....
---
#21 Posted: 02:10:56 14/03/2009
Yeah... with the power of Yamaha XG, or I think that is the case at least...
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#22 Posted: 02:23:02 14/03/2009
Quote: Cynder_fan
It wasn't MIDI files... It was PSF files....

i didnt say they were...i sed they sound like as IF they were...
Ratchet Blue Sparx Gems: 662
#23 Posted: 04:35:53 14/03/2009
Quote: Cloudtail4ever
^ I agree.

The only problems with remaking it is that Insomnatic or whatever it's called owns the first game, but not Spyro anymore. Also, if they did happen to remake it, it would most likely be for PSP or PS3, probably not anything else, since it was originally PS only. I believe that you can download the second one through the PSN, though I'm not positive. But since it was PS1 exclusive, Sony owns rights to it as well, therefore it would most likely be on a Sony console

Insomniac doesn't own the rights anymore, so they can remake it all they want. And Games taht were previously sony can go nintendo or whatever. It just depends who owns it at the time (banjo Kazooie went from nintendo to microsoft)
#24 Posted: 17:39:49 14/03/2009
Quote: Ratchet
^ I agree.

Insomniac doesn't own the rights anymore, so they can remake it all they want. And Games taht were previously sony can go nintendo or whatever. It just depends who owns it at the time (banjo Kazooie went from nintendo to microsoft)

Hmm.............Banjo...Kazooie......change ban to bun take away jo
take away Kazoo......and g {pronounced "juh")
and whaddya got?! smilie
let's piece it together Bun....+...."juh" + ie.........equals?
#25 Posted: 18:32:46 14/03/2009
Quote: BlackDragonAJ89
Yeah... with the power of Yamaha XG, or I think that is the case at least...

I don't know...
I know the SNES had the SPC700 Audio proccessor in it...
Not so sure about the PS1
---
Gwenio Gold Sparx Gems: 2454
#26 Posted: 20:47:00 14/03/2009
Quote: Ratchet
^ I agree.

And they never did. The box of the game says Universals owns the rights, and VUGames bought them out and merged with Activision, who has the rights now.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me