Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Somnium Regum - A tale of two Kingdoms {Private}
Page 1 of 1
Somnium Regum - A tale of two Kingdoms {Private} [CLOSED]
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#1 Posted: 23:10:31 29/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Here is a link to the description of the world, rules and other things. http://vixyaddison.wix.com/somnium-regum
History;
In the dark void of space there are many worlds, populated and connected. Many of these worlds are populated by humans, elves, avians and dwarves. These worlds are connected for many reasons; trade, travel, food and sometimes war. In the cluster of worlds here war and power connects these worlds. The most powerful world here Fescorath; a kingdom of agile and talented creatures with cat like ears, they are much like elves and live very long without looking or growing very old and have other special abilities undetermined by other worldly creatures. They live in a peaceful monarchy till 1,000 years ago a war started. The other worlds became sick of being under what they believed was oppression by the fescorathians. They rebelled against them starting a war of the worlds consisting of eight worlds including Fescorath. Almost 200 years into the war a prophecy from the dark fate of fescorath was given to the royal family;

“On the night of the largest moons a fescorathian will be born like a drip of fragile moonlight. She will grow and influenced dark will become dark, suffering will be given for suffering. The child will be awoken and she will finish the war and the war will finish her..”

500 years into the war on the night of the largest moons a child was born from queen Ravina herself. Her daughter was born with moonlight colored hair, very small and pale with bright blue eyes as deep as the oceans of all the worlds combined. She named her Yuki after the snow that she had once seen on a foreign planet. Not more than a few years later Ravina left to lead her people into battle and did not return -assumably dead- Oak the queens second chosen husband took on the duty of ruling the kingdom and looking after Yuki.

Before all this long long ago there was Ravina's parents, they had triplets who had their furture written for them by the gods, Ravina; was to become the replacement for the Moon Goddess after the great war, Neoma; was to marry the Demon King and bring the second great war upon the lands and Semira; was to become the Fate, cutting life strings and bringing riddled prophecies to the kingdom.
Ravina and Semira at one point fought for the love of a demon who stole both their hearts ((Yuki's actual father)) after choosing Ravina he dissapeared and came back for a while when Ravina became the Moon Goddess.
Semira married the Demon king as their stories predicted, but in jealousy she married him to find a way to get revenge against her sister and gain power, her plan to kill the Moon Goddess and end her lineage, making the skies forever dark.
((This is my personal story, it is not allowed to be used by anyone but me or be re-posted anywhere))

I am still working on the plot for this one, patience please. This hopefully will be a long term rp.

Races you can be include;
Dragons, Mermaids, Kitsune, Wolf people, Neko people, Humans, Elves, and Dwarves
Also if talked about you can have a hybrid like a human with angel wings.

This role play requires a minimum 2 sentence post! But more then that is wonderful!

Characters~
Name:
Race:
Weapon/powers:
Backstory:
Other:

If you wish to join Please PM me your character and i will consider it.
So far;
Somnium
Wolfgang

Most of all I hope this can be an enjoyable roleplay for almost everyone to have fun participating in!
Characters im playing: im playing a lot so i cant post them all but i'll work on getting a couple on here
Name: Yuki Onna Moon
Appearance: she is shrouded in a dark black cloak conected to a large battle worn dragon skull she wears. Black furry ears extend from the back of the skull. One glowing red eye is seen from the darkness of underneath the dragon skull. What lies under the shroud of darkness and smell of death is unknown. She is a frightful image that strikes fear into those who look upon her.
Personality: She is a mentally unstable creature , she is manipulative and has a very dark sense of humor. She can have moment of kindness towards others that shock others.
Powers: she can shapes hit into different forms including a demonic form.
Other: She was once a princess, she is known by many names including world eater and dark bringer. She cares for very few others and her caring is limited. She is very broken from the torture she has endured and the loss of the only one she truly loved. She knows nothing of kindness from anyone anymore and believes there is nothing left if she cannot find him cause he would be the only one to accept what she has become.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:04:59 30/08/2015 by Somnium
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#2 Posted: 23:18:34 29/08/2015
((Reserved! :D))
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me