darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > "Don't Switch" Achievement Question
Page 1 of 1
"Don't Switch" Achievement Question
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#1 Posted: 04:03:47 26/08/2015 | Topic Creator
I've been trying to beat the final boss on hard mode forever, and at the same time I'm missing the final star in the game; the "Don't Switch" checkmark in the final level. I've died at least 8 times so far and have pretty much given up, but I have 2 questions:

1. Can you still earn this achievement by using one Skylander and one Villain together on the portal? I keep forgetting.

2. I'm afraid to use Kaos to earn this achievement; since I have the Kaos trap in the portal during the battle, it will automatically trap him after his respective boss battle. Since this is AFTER the battle is finished, will it not count against me and still give me the "Don't Switch" checkmark?

Any tips on beating the final boss would be appreciated too. Thanks smilie
Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#2 Posted: 08:24:38 26/08/2015
1. Yes, you can have a Skylander and a villain on the portal so as long as you don't switch
2. I don't know since I have never tried it before, sorry
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#3 Posted: 12:08:08 26/08/2015
For me on the Wii U, the achievement is very glitched. I managed to get all of them, but on a lot I had to match the criteria a few times.
On the first level I got it on, the final level *first try* I used Jawbreaker and switched to Golden Queen quite frequently. However plenty of times on other levels I used only a Skylander without even a trap in and didn't get the achievement.
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#4 Posted: 12:12:31 26/08/2015
The way the achievement works is if you simply don't switch your Skylander or Trap on the Portal AT ALL on the portal. Switching between the Villain and the Skylander in gameplay doesn't count, so it's safe to do that. Regarding whether or no Kaos being trapped count as switching, rest assured, it doesn't. I've done it myself on Wii U, Kaos against Kaos, and I still got the tick mark for not switching.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me