Page 1 of 1
Spyro or Cynder? [CLOSED]
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#1 Posted: 17:24:48 23/12/2008 | Topic Creator
which would you prefer to die if one of them were to die?
personally i love both of them but if i had to choose it would have been Cynder dead and Spyro alive
but i LOVE BOTH that was just if i had to choose.
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#2 Posted: 17:27:04 23/12/2008
Cynder dead.
Cynderluvie Green Sparx Gems: 303
#3 Posted: 02:42:37 24/12/2008
Hey! Watch your tongue! I love Cynder more than Spyro. I even used her more tham Spyro in DOTD.
---
Crestfallsmilie @ ChickenSmoothie! Is willing to trade pets!
AntauriWolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1248
#4 Posted: 02:47:10 24/12/2008
Er, hard to choose. As much as I hate saying it, I'd have to say Cynder.
I've been with Spyro for practically all my life, seeing him dead would just make me so sad. I've only known Cynder since A New Beginning, therefor not having such a connection to her as much as Spyro.
But don't get me wrong, Cynder's awesome!
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#5 Posted: 03:08:10 24/12/2008
Quote: AntauriWolf
I've been with Spyro for practically all my life, seeing him dead would just make me so sad. I've only known Cynder since A New Beginning, therefor not having such a connection to her as much as Spyro.

I think the exact same. Besides, without Spyro there aren't anymore games. And ik all you Cynder fans out there are wanting a game just about Cynder. Sorry to say, but i wouldn't really like it. I personally like it better with Spyro being the main character.
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#6 Posted: 03:27:14 24/12/2008
Spyro dies. Yes, Cynder dieing would create a horrible cliché. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#7 Posted: 08:07:58 24/12/2008
Quote: Cuzzberry
Quote: AntauriWolf

I think the exact same. Besides, without Spyro there aren't anymore games. And ik all you Cynder fans out there are wanting a game just about Cynder. Sorry to say, but i wouldn't really like it. I personally like it better with Spyro being the main character.

If Spyro would of died in TLOS, then there will be more games. Just not TLOS....
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Crystal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8043
#8 Posted: 15:21:25 24/12/2008
I would say Cynder, I play Spyro more then Cynder in Dotd, and if Spyro dies there would be no more Spyro games. smilie
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#9 Posted: 15:23:46 24/12/2008
cynder she has to go i love her but its not the legend of cynder is it somtims we have to let things go
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#10 Posted: 17:18:01 24/12/2008
spyro dead. cynder's my fave, i don't want her to die.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#11 Posted: 17:57:03 24/12/2008
Quote: Cynder09
spyro dead. cynder's my fave, i don't want her to die.
^ Saw that coming.

Cynder dead. No offense.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
cynder1111 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1675
#12 Posted: 20:38:24 24/12/2008
go to dawn of the dragon page then hit cheats!
---
I know this is not the path you would choose for me...But i have to walk my own path...and do what i know is right....
cynder1111 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1675
#13 Posted: 20:38:37 24/12/2008
go to dawn of the dragon page then hit cheats!
---
I know this is not the path you would choose for me...But i have to walk my own path...and do what i know is right....
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#14 Posted: 21:34:33 24/12/2008
WAAAAA!!! I JUST CAN'T DECIDE!!!!
---
N/A
Night Shade Green Sparx Gems: 166
#15 Posted: 03:48:45 25/12/2008
Cynder, as much as I like her. Seeing Spyro die would be too sad and disappointing.
Spyro Technics Yellow Sparx Gems: 1899
#16 Posted: 10:04:51 25/12/2008
Cynder. >.> She fails.

... And let's just hope if Cynder dies, Spyro isn't all "lyk zomg!1 I haz got 2 aveng3 her!1"
ConvexitySpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1018
#17 Posted: 11:53:15 25/12/2008
Quote: Cynderluvie
Hey! Watch your tongue! I love Cynder more than Spyro. I even used her more tham Spyro in DOTD.

Me too. I don't like to move Spyro, his elements are so... yeah, you know.
---
It's not a lake, it's an ocean.
My deviantART
smiliesmilie Best buddies forevah! \o/
Zerodius Yellow Sparx Gems: 1194
#18 Posted: 18:03:11 25/12/2008
Ironically, despite Spyro being the main character and all, I'd have to say Spyro.

Cynder dying would be a big, annoying cliche (for those who know about TV Tropes, see "redemption equal death"). Furthermore, as Spyro is the title character, he is much more likely to be given a death worthy of his status and past it, to be given a revival.

Spyro, if he died, would most likely result in a fast-forward to a new Spyro or to him being revived.

Cynder, despite her importance so far, is lesser than him and thus, should she die, is much more likely to stay dead and said death is likely to be much more expeditive and anti-climatic than Spyro's.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:04:04 25/12/2008 by Zerodius
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#19 Posted: 18:14:52 25/12/2008
^I agree with that. But, if they did kill him, I'd bet they'd make him come back to life. Every game I've played where the main character dies, they come back to life (Except Crisis Core. THAT was a sad game) And if Cynder died, well...I was kinda expecting her to die at the end of DotD
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7090
#20 Posted: 18:24:18 25/12/2008
I love Cynder but..... she would have to die. I love Spyro more even know sometimes I go overboard with Cynder in DOTD.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#21 Posted: 23:26:12 25/12/2008
Quote: Zerodius
Ironically, despite Spyro being the main character and all, I'd have to say Spyro.

Cynder dying would be a big, annoying cliche (for those who know about TV Tropes, see "redemption equal death"). Furthermore, as Spyro is the title character, he is much more likely to be given a death worthy of his status and past it, to be given a revival.

Spyro, if he died, would most likely result in a fast-forward to a new Spyro or to him being revived.

Cynder, despite her importance so far, is lesser than him and thus, should she die, is much more likely to stay dead and said death is likely to be much more expeditive and anti-climatic than Spyro's.

Finally! Someone agrees with me! (although technically I already knew your opinion anyway XD)
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#22 Posted: 01:25:42 26/12/2008
Quote: HIR

Finally! Someone agrees with me! (although technically I already knew your opinion anyway smilie)

i agree with that.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
dragonlover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1122
#23 Posted: 02:22:23 26/12/2008
neither for me. They both rock!
---
Supernatural is the key to the world of hot guys......
Cynderluvie Green Sparx Gems: 303
#24 Posted: 07:54:00 26/12/2008

Cynder dying would be a big, annoying cliche (for those who know about TV Tropes, see "redemption equal death". Furthermore, as Spyro is the title character, he is much more likely to be given a death worthy of his status and past it, to be given a revival.

Well, Cynder is pretty important to Spyro, and Spyro is the main character, so they both live. They are important to each other. In FanFics, they mean the world to each other, so don't say that Cynder would have to die.
---
Crestfallsmilie @ ChickenSmoothie! Is willing to trade pets!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:03:35 26/12/2008 by Cynderluvie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me