Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I Apologize [CLOSED]
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1 Posted: 17:19:56 23/08/2015 | Topic Creator
This topic doesn't really have anything to do with the game, but I just needed to get this off my chest. So I recently created and closed a topic titled "It Could Always be Worse" which was basically me calling out people and telling them to stop being whiny, entitled brats when in reality they are not. It was just me telling people that they are wrong for being too negative or critical of the game. I realize that it's all just opinions and everyone has a right to share their opinion... or should anyway... And I thought that I should just explain myself.

I'm biased. Like, incredibly biased.

I know in my mind that this is going to be a good game. And I'm more than willing to look past it's flaws. But whenever I see other people complaining about the flaws, it just makes me realize them more and more to the point where I start having my own doubts. It just bothers me how people can be so harsh toward a game they haven't played that even they admit looks promising. When I see people losing faith in this game, it in turn makes me lose faith in the game, like negativity is a contagious disease.

I'm aware that this is completely stupid and immature and that I'm taking something that's not even directed at me personally. And I deeply apologize for harping on anybody who said anything negative about Superchargers, no matter how strongly I feel about your opinions. From now on, I'll try my best to ignore negativity on these forums.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 17:23:28 23/08/2015
Maaan(or not, just going by the username), it's fine, it's just as I said - you can complain about you love, it doesn't mean you don't. I didn't feel insulted at all, just explained my point since people have said that I sound like I hate some things a few times already,but SC is so full of potential I'm willing to give it a chance and hype even with the bad decisions - but they learning from the mistakes would be sweet.
This topic might be closed for being offtopic,but it's better to say it at least before that. Assuming doesn't get you the best impression, but at least you noticed it's not as it looks. Say your praises and discuss if you feel someone is being too harshly, or the other way around, as long as things stay fine and polite it's always good to see and analyze different viewpoints. The forum definately isn't made of negative nancies or white knights or even both, there's variety of opinions and levels of bias which makes it a forum to begin with.
(oh it got moved to Idle Chatter. I almost forgot that can be done)
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 18:05:38 23/08/2015 by Bifrost
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#3 Posted: 18:09:57 23/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Thank you, Bifrost.
And yes, I'm a dude.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#4 Posted: 04:42:41 11/09/2015
I'm a dude also.

*Flexes muscles*

Awww yeeeaaahhh!
---
Boop me if you see this.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#5 Posted: 03:23:15 12/09/2015

- - -
Czar Mania Ripto Gems: 353
#6 Posted: 14:34:26 14/09/2015
Cyber space and forums were never ment to be taken seriously.
#7 Posted: 14:36:58 14/09/2015
Let people take things seriously as long as it's not hurting them. Adam was kinda blunt and if he feels like he said what he shouldn't to internet things ,apologizing is alright. You make what you want the internet to mean to you, there's no rule to never have an attachment ever.
---
#8 Posted: 15:25:37 14/09/2015
This is cyber space. There is nothing to take serious, even if one is rude no need to apologize. It's online If someone takes what someone else says seriously thats there mental defect to deal with.
#9 Posted: 15:28:37 14/09/2015
Wow, that's some words you can't take back. But thanks, I'll enjoy my internet the way I want to not what someone else says I should be doing, as long as it's not causing harm or suffering.
---
#10 Posted: 15:48:26 14/09/2015
You can't really take back words, once they are typed or said its done etched in time and in mind. Apologies are like A holes everyone got one and it stinks.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#11 Posted: 16:55:05 14/09/2015
^It sucks and is detrimental to realize that the person you're speaking to is a human behind that screen and apologize for something you may have done that could've negatively affected them (even if it didn't)?
#12 Posted: 18:14:07 14/09/2015
If you can't stand behind what you type or speak, you shouldn't be typing or speaking.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:16:29 14/09/2015 by Czar Mania
SkylanderDude9 Blue Sparx Gems: 828
#13 Posted: 11:32:53 15/10/2015
your not the only one.

whenever i go on this forum i get REALLY mad if someone says something bad about a game i like.
only reason i don't post what i think is because its bad enough to get me banned
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie Forgotten 8 FTW!
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#14 Posted: 23:22:34 15/10/2015
Quote: SkylanderDude9
your not the only one.

whenever i go on this forum i get REALLY mad if someone says something bad about a game i like.
only reason i don't post what i think is because its bad enough to get me banned

So people can't have opinions?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me