Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Fate of Lost Islands after Battlecast? [CLOSED]
TJRedeemer Blue Sparx Gems: 596
#1 Posted: 05:44:47 19/08/2015 | Topic Creator
The recent announcement of Skylanders Battlecast has got me thinking about the future of Lost Islands. It has seemed lately that Activision is starting to lose interest in it, so I really hope the release of Battlecast doesn't mean the abandonment of Lost Islands. Does anyone else fear this?
karo122 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1049
#2 Posted: 07:43:14 19/08/2015
This years spring and summer break is really long so i guess the game has come to EOL.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#3 Posted: 08:40:02 19/08/2015
Well, LI survived pretty much every other game. It COULD still get support since it's just 20 Skylanders,for uses add some random spawns of Rifts or some crap in the same spaces as Sugarbats, since the vehicles don't have codes anyway.

But the way things are looking - if one month before launch the game is still dead on updates, it's probably not coming back.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#4 Posted: 10:17:32 19/08/2015
I need at least a year and couple months after super chargers to be convinced of that.

LI is one great advertising gimmick for the games .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#5 Posted: 15:05:04 21/08/2015
I won't be surprised either way, but it's a cute little game that has given me a lot of fun, so I'll keep checking in once a month or so, just in case.
Darksteelforge Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#6 Posted: 17:11:17 24/08/2015
Lost Islands has a market and helps to push the skylanders throughout a different game. First I was happy to have one skylander instead of a variant. Lost Islands helpen my motivation to buy the variants for the different bonuses.
---
276 Skylanders. 6630 Heroic Challenges completed. So Cali now you have seen every different skylander complete all heroic challenges.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#7 Posted: 00:24:59 25/08/2015
I agree . Lost islands certainly influenced some of my Skylander choices . My first hall of legends was given as a prize and well the very next week I bought a Legendary Bouncer . I have on more then one occasion bought a skylander just because LI offered gem rewards for summoning him.

I also rescued a preloved Bouncer for the sole purpose of using his webcode to summon him to Lost Islands . He was one of the last ones i could summon . At the time i was getting advanced enough to spin .

I really enjoyed summoning my Skylander toys to Lost Islands . Even now when i buy a new toy , I kinda play with that character on LI for a while . This silly little game keeps me focused on the Skylander franchise when i am away from the console .

Those in charge would be fools to abandon it .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:35:40 25/08/2015 by Dark fhoenix
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me