Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Throne of the Dragon (A Magic:The Gathering Role Play)
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
The Throne of the Dragon (A Magic:The Gathering Role Play) [CLOSED]
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#1 Posted: 07:28:57 17/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Role Play-

Many new Planeswalkers are being pulled into the plane Merikara by an unknown force. There, they must find a place among the Plane's People, and find a way to escape the plane.

-Areas-

1. Name: Havengard
Color alignment: Rainbow/Colorless
Sentient Races: Mainly humans, but any race can be found here.
Bio: A large town in the south. It's a high class community during the day, but at night the dark dealings begin. Several adventurers and sell-swords live here, never afraid to pick up a risky job.

2. Name: Demoara
Color alignment: White
Sentient Races: Kor/Humans
Bio: A Northern city once ruled by the Dragon King, who used his powers of Dracomancy to enslave the population, it was set free by Vahko, a Forge-Slave that rose up to oppose the Dragon King and slayed him. Soon after a republic replaced the kingship and the City become master craftsmen, creating amazing tools and gear daily.

3. Name: The Golrest Forest
Color alignment: Green/Black
Sentient Races: Orcs, Goblins, Elves.
Bio: The Golrest forest is an expanse of massive trees, so large and numerous that they blot out the sky. The people in the forest live almost in absolute Darkness, save for the Elves who live high up in the canopy. The people of the forest had to adapt to see in the dark and use Shamanic Druidic magics to keep the monsters and beasts at bay.

4. Name: Whisper Reach Mountains
Sentient Races: Leonin/Mer-Folk/Angels/Humans/Giants
Color alignment: Green/Blue
Bio: The Whisper reach Mountains are floating high in the clouds connected by long bridges and small pieces of floating land trailing between them. Water is pulled from the surface of the world from The sky temple, which lies in the center of the lands. The creatures here are strange and other-worldly. The Mer-Folk fly and the Leonin come in natural shades of blue, red, and green. Giants are almost Ethereal and Angels have four wings, and under them are tendrils. It is believed the strange mana that causes the mountains to float in the air, changed the peoples of the mountains.

5. Name: Ventiko Providence
Color alignment: Red/Blue/White
Sentient Races: Kithkin/Humans/Goblins
Bio: The people of the Providence are scientists, through and through. They study everything and test everything, leading to biological and mechanical wonders. Everything in their lives his some strange contraption or creation. Their guards are composed of machines and oozes, usually utilizing both.

6. Name: The Scarred Caverns
Color alignment: Red/Blue/Black
Sentient Races: Spirits, Dragons, Cyclops, Giants, Kor, Kithkin.
Bio: The scarred Caverns sit where the Whisper Reach Mountains used to be. Prowled by Gargoyles Cave Drakes, and Gorgons, the inhabitants have adapted to the cruel murky Darkness and the unforgiving terrain. Geomancers and destructive mages rule this area of constant turmoil.

-Character Sheet-

Name:
Color alignment:
Abilities:
Equipment/Artifacts:
Appearance:
Bio:
Planeswalker or Legend:
Area:

-Rules-

1. Standard rules. No god-modding, or killing other characters.
2. You can only have two characters max, unless few people join.
3. Type in third person while in character.
4. Orion and I are GMs.
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:52:28 22/08/2015 by HerrMythology
Orion Green Sparx Gems: 464
#2 Posted: 08:33:16 17/08/2015
Name: Sakar Valuur

Color alignment: Blue/Black/White

Abilities: Master artificer. Has many artifacts and they aid in her spell-casting.

Equipment/Artifacts:
Sakar's Sentinel- a moving suit of armor that listens to commands and allows the user to get inside it to provide extra armor plating.
Uses search drones to search for things and reveal hidden objects and has a host of other artifacts that she uses for her travels or artifact hunting.
Sakar's Collosus- In combat Sakar summons large golem warriors to fight for her.

Appearance: http://orig13.deviantart.net/0...rez-d7tnmpz.jpg

Bio: She's from the plane of Uthoria. Life in Uthoria was somewhat easy going for her considering she lived as a higher middle class men. She is a scholar of thought and artifacts. While she was at an excavation sight at a temple with some fellow scholars the temple spontaneously collapsed on top of them and her planeswalker spark ignited, teleporting her to Theros. After pulling herself together she traveled across Theros in search of the reasons why she teleported there. After traveling for quite some time she found many answers to why she got sent to Theros and then began her journey across various other planes to find more information. She is an artifact hunter searching for historical artifacts and has been to Esper to find more about artifacts.

Planeswalker or Legend: Planeswalker

Area: Demoara
---
"Ideals without strength are nothing."
-Pain
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 15:02:49 23/08/2015 by Orion
#3 Posted: 08:39:04 17/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: Accepted.

Name: Tavo, Berserker of the Wilds
Color alignment: White/Green/Red
Abilities: Can summon a massive amount of creatures. Can strengthen himself, allies, and creatures. Can regenerate. Can summon light to stun enemies, and throw fireballs. He is a great hunter and tracker.
Equipment/Artifacts: Carries a large two-handed Kanebo.
Appearance: He is very tall and muscular, has long brown hair, short facial hair, and bright green eyes. Has grey paint covering his body. He wears a large belt that covers his abdomen and a red loincloth that hangs from it. He has green spiked bracers on his legs and arms.
Bio: Tavo was born on the plane Etav. He was left out as a baby, and was found by Goblins. They raised him as their own and introduced him to the internetwork of the wilds. He lived among Orcs, goblins, trolls, and ogres. After living in the wilds with his people, he learned that the Elves where planning on claiming the Orcs territory for themselves. The Orcs, being the merchants among the races, couldn't move. So they called to their allies. The united army fought against the elves and Tavo's spark ignited, Sending him to the plane Merikara.
Area: Golrest Forest
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:55:42 17/08/2015 by HerrMythology
KilaIesha Blue Sparx Gems: 676
#4 Posted: 09:55:18 17/08/2015
Name: Marumi Daesan
Color Alignment: Blue/White
Abilities: able to create enchantments to aid allies, creatures, and himself. Uses enchantment, whip-like chains to fight called "Lashers." Can transform into his "Animalus", a huge blue hydra with white chitinous armor.
Equipment/Artifacts: N/A
Appearance: He is thin. Has dark tan skin, long curly/wavy deep purple hair, and baby blue eyes. He wears this (http://img11.deviantart.net/55...han-d78d7z2.jpg) outfit, including the jewelry.
Bio: Born on the plane, Aesirg, where humans live as nomadic gypsies. He was a member of a travelling brothel as a belly dancer, though the entire clan is responsible for defending against the constant threat of monsters. Humans learned to channel their inner creature, the "animalus", to help combat the beasts. He was surprised by a goblin attack on his clan and his spark ignited, sending him into the plane Merikara.
Planeswker/Legend: Planeswalker
Area: Havengard
---
Knowing what it feels to be in pain, is exactly why we try to be kind to others.
~Jiraiya
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:24:37 01/09/2015 by KilaIesha
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#5 Posted: 11:10:03 17/08/2015
ooc: I will finish later.

Name: Shade
Color alignment: Red/Blue/Black
Abilities: Has the ability to breath blue fire and is the best in the art of stelth and assassin.
Equipment/Artifacts: Golden Falcon helmet. (given to him by his adoptive parents.
Appearance: http://spyroconvexity.devianta...dated-474843360
Bio: He is a Dragolet and the last of his kind. His species was hunted to extinction and now he lives in fear due to the constant threat of being hunted.
Area: The Scarred Caverns
---
SC
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 01:22:58 20/08/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#6 Posted: 02:20:44 18/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: Have you ever read/watched/played anything related to Magic: The Gathering? Also, is he a legend or a Planeswalker?
---
Turtle Power.
#7 Posted: 03:06:51 18/08/2015
ooc: Nope. I Just thought it was interesting. Can I have a crash course? Just the basics.
---
SC
#8 Posted: 03:11:27 18/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: Sure. I'll include some links so you can get a bit more detail.
---
Turtle Power.
#9 Posted: 03:13:04 18/08/2015
ooc: Ok cool!
---
SC
#10 Posted: 04:38:26 18/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: Magic: The Gathering is set in a multiverse, each world being called a "Plane." Planeswalker are people who can "Walk" to different Plane's and legends are prominent figures on each Plane. So your character, since he is a legend, would come from this plane. Which means I need you to tell me what "Dragolets look like and what they are like and stuff.
---
Turtle Power.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#11 Posted: 11:24:54 19/08/2015
((Just for the record, are we allowed to have other species for Planeswalkers?))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#12 Posted: 12:40:52 19/08/2015
Quote: StormDragon21
((Just for the record, are we allowed to have other species for Planeswalkers?))

((I don't suppose why not. There are actually quite a few non-humanoid plains walkers.

I might join if for no other reason than my parents are really into Magic.))
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:41:23 19/08/2015 by MugoUrth
#13 Posted: 19:53:45 19/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: yes, but please keep Dragons to a minimum. Dragon Planeswalkers are extremely rare.
---
Turtle Power.
#14 Posted: 21:39:18 19/08/2015
ooc: I made Shade a planewalker
---
SC
#15 Posted: 21:52:04 19/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: Well, then Dragolets aren't things on this Plane. He will be a new thing, people will probably mistake him for a Dragon. Also you may want to look at this: http://archive.wizards.com/Mag...se/Default.aspx. On this page you will find "The five colors". Click on it and a drop down will reveal the five colors. Click on them and it will re-direct you to a page explaining each color. You can also use this website to learn much about the world of magic
---
Turtle Power.
#16 Posted: 22:23:32 19/08/2015
OOC: I have an idea for a Rhino-like character, as I know the white mana field has several different African animal species (such as Rhino like creatures) but I don't actually know what their plain is called.
#17 Posted: 23:28:53 19/08/2015
ooc: ok I got the basics. I think Shade will be a nice addition.
---
SC
#18 Posted: 01:15:26 20/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: To mugourth- rhox are probably what you are talking about. They are primarily white and/or green in alignment. They exist on many Plane's. You could just make up your own.

To spyroconvexity- just remember: blue, black, red is a dark color alignment: Grixis. So your characters abilities should reflect that.
---
Turtle Power.
#19 Posted: 01:45:41 20/08/2015
((I have a character, but no idea what plane. Here's what I have so farsmilie)

Name: Kari, Thorn of Silence
Color Alignment: Green/Red
Abilities: Can summon thorny vines from the ground. Can bend ordinary, non-magical creatures to her will. Can breathe small amounts of fire.
Equipment/Artifacts: None
Appearance: [img][User Posted Image][/img]
Bio:
Area: The Scarred Caverns
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#20 Posted: 02:22:22 20/08/2015
Question, I have a Lombax character (from the Ratchet and Clank series), whom I think could make for a Planeswalker. He'll look similar to Ratchet, though I don't know about the armor, and he has slight space and time abilities, namely opening portals (hence his capability as being a Planeswalker), warping the postions of objects, slowing and stopping time briefly, and he can use a blade-like wrench similar to the one that Alistair used in the one game, complete with the electromagnetic abilities, such as blasts of energy, and shields. I see him being a white, at the least.

If the information I've given is acceptable, I'll make him a character sheet.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#21 Posted: 04:59:42 20/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: I'll allow it all, except the time control. As for portals, that's okay as long as the portal is near you. He sounds a lot like a blue/white Planeswalker. Just so you know though, when someone planeswalks, they don't open a portal. They just teleport themselves.

Stormdragon, I can't quite tell the appearance of your character: is it supposed to be a crocodile?
---
Turtle Power.
#22 Posted: 11:55:23 20/08/2015
Quote: HerrMythology
OCC: I'll allow it all, except the time control. As for portals, that's okay as long as the portal is near you. He sounds a lot like a blue/white Planeswalker. Just so you know though, when someone planeswalks, they don't open a portal. They just teleport themselves.

Stormdragon, I can't quite tell the appearance of your character: is it supposed to be a crocodile?

Wingless dragon.
---
#23 Posted: 12:56:00 20/08/2015
Name: Thyradon
Color alignment: White
Abilities: His main ability is to generate strong force-fields around him. Since he uses a long and heavy weapon, this often comes in handy from protecting himself. He also has some minor healing magic, including the ability to raise the dead in the form of spirits shaped like their original bodies, but only has several minutes after a target dies. In addition, the spirits are rather wispy and weak. They end up being more of an annoyance than anything.
Equipment/Artifacts: Giant's Lance: his main weapon, grants him +3 to attack, but cuts his defense by -1.
Artifact Dagger: He can switch to this weapon, which only adds +1 to his attack, but removes the defense debuff.
Appearance: He's a rather heavy looking Rhox in a large white and gold cloak trailing down from these huge, curved gold pauldrons. His large cloak also has blue trimming. No part of his body is actually visible except his head and his hands, which are covered in gold plated gauntlets.
Bio: Thyradon is a war general for a large Rhox army. He's more or less a creature driven by divine intentions as if he works for a certain god. While he rarely attacks any kingdom without warning, or being attacked himself, he has attacked a few Black Planes kingdoms before. He generally holds no malice towards those for no reason, however he is a bit idealistic, so he comes off as cold if your ideals are not the same as his.
Planeswalker or Legend: Legend
Area: Demoara

OOC: Trying to make somewhat of a neutral character.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 12:30:32 23/08/2015 by MugoUrth
#24 Posted: 13:39:48 20/08/2015
OCC: I think you have to use one of the areas given
---
-Pain
#25 Posted: 18:00:14 20/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: Mugourth, I explained what a planeswalker and a legend is. Basically, a legend is a prominent figure on their plane and Planeswalkers can jump to different planes. If you are a planeswalker you don't come from this plane, Merikara. The six areas are the available areas. Also, I'd make your character white/black, since he can resurrect the dead.
---
Turtle Power.
#26 Posted: 12:37:52 22/08/2015
OOC: Okay, that makes sense. He seems more of a "Legend" type anyway. Also, the idea behind his abilities is that he knows healing magic, including some weak resurrection magic. He cannot resurrect characters that have been dead for too long, and he only does so to prolong the battle. Plus, he HATES Black types, so actually making him a Black type probably wouldn't work out too well.
#27 Posted: 20:59:32 22/08/2015
OCC: You can do resurrection you just cant do zombie resurrection and if you do zombies then you are part black.You can resurrect and summon spirits. Look at this and see what white mana does. http://archive.wizards.com/Magic/multiverse/colors.aspx
---
-Pain
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:02:53 22/08/2015 by Orion
#28 Posted: 21:37:16 22/08/2015
OOC: Then I guess he summons spirits instead. ...Sorry about my lack of knowledge. I'm not as big of a Magic expert as my parents are.
#29 Posted: 21:46:07 22/08/2015
Ooc: Can we start?
---
SC
#30 Posted: 22:18:14 22/08/2015
OCC: You know you have to start in one of the areas given right? You can't make your own place to start unfortunately. Also you character is fine now
---
-Pain
#31 Posted: 22:35:57 22/08/2015
Ooc: I know. And thank you.
---
SC
#32 Posted: 22:49:39 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: We will start soon.
---
Turtle Power.
#33 Posted: 22:52:45 22/08/2015
OCC: Spyro, I was talking to Mugo
---
-Pain
#34 Posted: 23:17:24 22/08/2015
ooc: sorry.
---
SC
#35 Posted: 23:26:55 22/08/2015
OCC: Nah its fine man
---
-Pain
#36 Posted: 03:53:06 23/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: As soon as MugoUrth and KileIesha put there areas, we will begin.
---
Turtle Power.
#37 Posted: 12:30:10 23/08/2015
OOC: I could have sworn Herr said we could make our own areas. Anyway, fixed.
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#38 Posted: 13:58:40 23/08/2015
Name: Gabriel "Xavros" Talbot
Color alignment: formerly Red/White, now Red/Green/Blue
Personality: Old-fashioned, friendly, jovial when excited, solemn when not. Has great pride in his integrity.
Abilities: Aside from the expected abilities (Planeswalking, casting spells of his color identity), he has the ability to alter his form to be more bestial without the use of spells, although he isn't entirely in control of this ability, and it may manifest in non-lupine ways. Also knows a few healing spells from his past as a Cathar, but they pale in comparison to those of a practiced White mage.
Equipment/Artifacts: Wields a few artifacts reminiscent of his homeland, like a silver blade inlaid with Avacyn's collar (similar to that wielded by Odric), as well as a blade he had obtained during his travels to Alara.
Appearance: A tall, muscular middle-aged man adorned with pieces of Innistradian armor and clothing accenting a mainly shamanistic-looking, loose fitting attire, with unnaturally grey hair for his age, golden eyes, and pronounced lower canines that jut from his lip. On his left arm, is a tattoo resembling the Collar of Avacyn, although it has since received wild, practically tribal-looking additions around it. In his lycanthropic form, he appears much as one would expect as a werewolf, although glowing designs of red, green, and blue are dispersed throughout his grey-and-beige fur, the most notable mimicking his tattoo.
Bio: When Xavros was younger, he was a knight-cathar from the town of Avabruck on the plane of Innistrad, known for its vampires, geists, demons, and werewolves. After being bitten by a werewolf, he'd awoken to find his home completely ransacked at the next full moon, and his family nowhere in sight. Fearing he'd become the monster that had lead to their demise, he journeyed to the clifftop retreat known as Thraben, stood from the tallest cliff, and stepped off, in an attempt to purge the world of the foul beast that had been the end of his family... himself. Right before he'd hit the ground, though, a spark ignited within his heart, one that whisked him away to another plane of existence (specifically Tarkir's frontiers), a fresh start, where he'd no longer be under the influence of Innistrad's cursed moon. However, as he works towards controlling this 'spark' and walking the worlds, he finds his lycanthropy is manifesting itself in stranger ways, borrowing parts from nonlupine beasts, and changing more of his own volition. This once-holy-warrior-turned-beastmage cast off his old name, no longer the Gabriel that had been a loving father and husband, but Xavros, a determined bestial nomad, seeking to find his purpose, a place that he can truly belong.
Area: The Golrest Forest

I also found a few good articles online that discuss the philosophies of each of the color combinations. I've only had time to read a few (as such, I can't guarantee anything about the contents), but the ones I have read are excellent:
Mono colors: White, Blue, Black, Red, Green
"Ally" colors: White/Blue (Azorius), Blue/Black (Dimir), Black/Red (Rakdos), Red/Green (Gruul), Green/White (Selesyna)
"Enemy"colors: White/Black (Orzhov), Blue/Red (Izzet), Black/Green (Golgari), Red/White (Boros), Green/Blue (Simic)
Shards: White/Blue/Black (Esper), Blue/Black/Red (Grixis), Black/Red/Green (Jund), Red/Green/White (Naya), Green/White/Blue (Bant)
Wedges: White/Black/Green (Abzan), Blue/Red/White (Jeskai), Black/Green/Blue (Sultai), Red/White/Black (Mardu), Green/Blue/Red (Temur)
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 21:11:47 23/08/2015 by Wolfgang
#39 Posted: 18:23:49 23/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: Innistrad was awesome. Humans > werewolves/vampires. All Accepted. We will start today.
---
Turtle Power.
#40 Posted: 20:49:22 23/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Of course, you wouldn't of guessed it. Some were inexperienced, you didn't even know what plandswalking was. For others, you had a destination in mind. This was not the destination. You've been pulled to a mysterious plane, and you can't leave. You need to find your way out.
---
Turtle Power.
#41 Posted: 21:39:13 23/08/2015
ooc: is this the start?
---
SC
#42 Posted: 22:15:58 23/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: Yep.
---
Turtle Power.
#43 Posted: 22:22:44 23/08/2015
Quote: HerrMythology
OCC: Innistrad was awesome. Humans > werewolves/vampires. All Accepted. We will start today.

OOC: I beg to differ. smilie
#44 Posted: 22:37:08 23/08/2015
((OOC: I think you meant Human Werewolves > Vampires.))

Golden eyes flicked left and right, glowing in the darkness of the tree's coverage as they scanned for anything familiar. Human nostrils sniffed at the air in this same futile attempt, as it dawned on their owner that things may not quite have gone according to plan.

The scents here, and the foliage... I'm quite certain that these are not of Shandalar, nor any other plane I've known... a mind mused, as its owner felt his mouth curl into a smirk, contrary to what one would think one who is lost so would do. I must admit...

"...things just got interesting."
---
#45 Posted: 22:59:17 23/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: Okay, to be fair it's more like Humans > Werewolves > Vampires > Sorin Markov.

Tavo flashes a few feet from the ground of the dark forest and hits the ground with a loud "OOF!" He stands up, groggily and looks around him. His heart was still for a moment, before it began racing. "Taktar! Kenba! Juk-Juk!" He looks around, in the dark his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness. Even with his eyes fully adjusted, seeing was still a struggle. "Ajaneb? Ati-Aki?.. Anyone..?" he struggles to take in his surroundings. He clearly wasn't in his jungle. Where had everyone gone? He remembers the battle. It had just begun. The clash of metal and flesh was ringing all around him. Then... a flash of light enveloped him. And suddenly he was falling. "Where AM I!?!?" Tavo roars in frustration, causing a great commotion. birds fly off above him, and a thrumming can be heard around him. A loud scuttling, coming from large bulbous creatures.
---
Turtle Power.
#46 Posted: 23:22:42 23/08/2015
A loud roar sounded off in the near distance... and Xavros looked around, trying to identify its location, it didn't sound like it was directly coming from his left or his right, forward or backwards... no... more like it was coming from... higher up? Higher up, and falling. If so... whatever that thing... no, it definitely sounds human... was almost certainly going to be grievously injured if he didn't act fast. "Okay... you've done this enough times you can stay in control... just stay in control..." he said, as what seemed like thick hair started to grow across his body, in shades of beige and grey. His ears became even more pointed than they previously were, and his mouth and nose began to push out into a lupine visage, and what seemed like a tail jutted out from his backside, easily slipping through the loose-fitting robes. His body began to expand in size, dwarfing that of a normal human, as his feet began to crack and shift into a more digitigrade configuration. Once he was certain that the changes had taken place, he bolted on all fours a short distance towards the impact site, hoping to make it to the being before any predators nearby might.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:21:16 24/08/2015 by Wolfgang
#47 Posted: 23:24:50 23/08/2015
Shade was hiding from hunters when he was suddenly forced to planewalk he got knocked out from the force and when he awoke he was in a different place. "This isn't my hiding spot. What is wrong with my powers?"
---
SC
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:24:22 24/08/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#48 Posted: 23:58:02 23/08/2015
Sakaar was roaming the lands of Zendikar, preparing to return back to Theros when all of a sudden she was caught in a swirl of blue and white. When she awoke, she found herself in the middle of a market. "Where the hell am I and how did I get here?" Sakaar thought to herself. She gets up and brushes the dirt off her jacket and begins to walk around.
---
-Pain
#49 Posted: 01:17:56 24/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Tavo frowns and lifts his hand. A flame burst alive in his palm, revealing the creatures surrounding him. They were giant spiders, around the size of a human. They screeched at the flames, but turned their attention to the creature running towards him. Tavo just noticed as the creature started closing in. The spiders screeched and ran off, away from the area and Tavo tensed up, waiting for what comes next.
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:24:40 24/08/2015 by HerrMythology
#50 Posted: 01:54:06 24/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: Well, I did say he hit the ground right after he fell. It's a little late to change it, but if you really want too, that's fine.
---
Turtle Power.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me