darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Old Adventure Packs = New Race Tracks?
Page 1 of 1
Old Adventure Packs = New Race Tracks?
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1 Posted: 02:15:47 13/08/2015 | Topic Creator
I can't be the only guy out there that thinks this will be the case. I think that since the Adventure Pack's level items of previous games have been pretty useless, I think they will be used to unlock extra race tracks for multiplayer. And I also have two points to help support this theory of mine:

1. In all the gameplay of multiplayer racing we've seen, the items and power-ups are the Adventure Pack magical items.

2. They said that every Villain Trophy will have four boss characters to defeat and then play as. However, as this topic shows, there's clearly more than four villains for each vehicle type. So what if the boss races for some of the villains are in the Adventure Packs? For example, you race Cluck in Tower of Time and Frightbeard in Pirate Seas.

So... Thoughts, anybody?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#2 Posted: 02:27:30 13/08/2015
I could see that the only issue is for people who missed out on ssa it would be hard to get darklight pack and I just don't see it happening but I hope it does
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#3 Posted: 04:03:07 13/08/2015
In that case, we would have tons of tracks!
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#4 Posted: 06:57:25 13/08/2015
I think Race Tracks based on the old adventure pack items would be awesome. If they wanted to be cruel and only make them local multiplayer tracks I wouldnt even be that annoyed
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#5 Posted: 10:03:29 13/08/2015
That's a really cool idea!

They wouldn't have to redone the entire levels but simply to create some themed-tracks.
Would really like to drive as (or against) Occulus, Vathek, King Ramses, Flavius, the Sheep Mage, Evilon and so on.

After all we know Cluck is there and he is an Adventure Pack villain.
Same goes for Noodles even if he first appeared in Giants's Story levels.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
ultyzaus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1700
#6 Posted: 12:30:34 13/08/2015
That would make a lot of sense. I do hope that you are right, my friend! I still need Darklight Crypt and Pirate Seas, but I'll get them eventually, and this would be a better incentive than just S1 Terrafin and Ghost Roaster...
---
http://ultyzarus.deviantart.com/
223/254, 17 superchargers, 14 vehicles
Characters missing: Rocky Roll, Splat, Nightfall, Thrillipede
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#7 Posted: 14:26:19 13/08/2015
Quote: Drek95
That's a really cool idea!

They wouldn't have to redone the entire levels but simply to create some themed-tracks.
Would really like to drive as (or against) Occulus, Vathek, King Ramses, Flavius, the Sheep Mage, Evilon and so on.

After all we know Cluck is there and he is an Adventure Pack villain.
Same goes for Noodles even if he first appeared in Giants's Story levels.

Cluck? But based on the name of one of the levels, Going to become a story villain, like Noodles

Do you think the Sheep Mage will appear?
The Chompy Mage must meet his long lost brother!
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#8 Posted: 14:27:16 13/08/2015
Please do spoiler the details. We saw Cluck on story mode in a trailer, implying level names will make people guess even without wanting to(I know I put two and two together after too many people talking about the ultimate weapon in TT without spoilering most of it).

On topic, it'd be great, even without the level bosses since Occulous would definately never fit a vehicle. Kinda like the Battle Arenas in SSA and Giants where creatures from the level would spectate.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:29:03 13/08/2015 by Bifrost
#9 Posted: 14:59:47 13/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: juarmo
Do you think the Sheep Mage will appear?
The Chompy Mage must meet his long lost brother!

If Sheep Wreck Islands gets a race track, then yeah, I'll bet we see Sheepy.
Also, Drek meant Cluck was an adventure pack villain in Swap Force, not this game.
---
Check this out! Please?
#10 Posted: 15:04:58 13/08/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Please do spoiler the details. We saw Cluck on story mode in a trailer, implying level names will make people guess even without wanting to(I know I put two and two together after too many people talking about the ultimate weapon in TT without spoilering most of it).

On topic, it'd be great, even without the level bosses since Occulous would definately never fit a vehicle. Kinda like the Battle Arenas in SSA and Giants where creatures from the level would spectate.

World 4...? *_*

And I was kinda expecting him to be a Story character but... Noodles too?
Occulous could race without any vehicles simply using his hovering powers.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#11 Posted: 15:12:09 13/08/2015
World 4 is something else entirely on hype, but yeah, just the name gives out everything about it.

The problem with Occulous is that he's almost as big as Drill-X; not only he wouldn't fit in the track most of the time, he'd probably cause lag if multiple people play as him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:29:31 13/08/2015 by Bifrost
Camo Lover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1109
#12 Posted: 15:27:32 13/08/2015
What if Occulous got smaller or grew like a body. Or was just a floating eye above the car ? I would like to race as the sheep mage doe.
#13 Posted: 15:27:49 13/08/2015
Mmmmh... I guess you are right.
I sincerely didn't remember he was so big.

Then Batterson would do just fine.
Or even one of the ghosts.

Looks like this game will be a huge success Story-wise.
Can't wait to find out what you are all so excited about! smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#14 Posted: 15:46:57 13/08/2015

Sorry, I was sleepy, and I accidently used Bold tags instead of
spoiler
tags smilie

Except in all likelihood we will NOT see the final level yet, right?

Also, don't assume I saw the trailer and/or knew about it... all I know is that
Cluck's name is in one of the level names
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
#15 Posted: 15:56:21 13/08/2015
No, I wasn't criticizing for saying you didn't see the trailer, I mean if you don't want to put it on spoiler tags you can just refer to his appearance in the trailer instead of the level. It's been so long it's anything but a spoiler since, being the Amiibolanders one, even people from outside the fandom know.
---
#16 Posted: 15:57:46 13/08/2015
Dont't know about the final level honestly.

We did saw something which might have looked like it in a certain trailer but we don't know for sure.
It might have simply been a racing track.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#17 Posted: 18:56:22 13/08/2015
No, I wasn't criticizing for saying you didn't see the trailer, I mean if you don't want to put it on spoiler tags you can just refer to his appearance in the trailer instead of the level. It's been so long it's anything but a spoiler since, being the Amiibolanders one, even people from outside the fandom know.

yes, you were.
Please, do spoiler the details

Those "details" we're all I had to go on, and the point of my last post was that I DID intend to do so.
Refer to the appearance I didn't watch and therefore didn't know about, I'm a little late to this party, yeah?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:57:46 13/08/2015 by juarmo
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#18 Posted: 19:24:02 13/08/2015
Quote: juarmo

yes, you were.

No, he wasn't.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#19 Posted: 20:22:34 13/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OKAY, BACK ON TOPIC EVERYONE. ...Please?
---
Check this out! Please?
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#20 Posted: 14:25:51 20/01/2016
So I was thinking about this and, seeing how I Still have yet to open SuperChargers, can someone please tell me this is the case? Surely they did the smart thing and made new tracks out of all the adventure pieces, I mean it wouldn't even cost much to just take that area and base a track off of.

They did that, right? RIGHT?
#21 Posted: 14:41:19 20/01/2016
Quote: Hexin_Wishes
So I was thinking about this and, seeing how I Still have yet to open SuperChargers, can someone please tell me this is the case? Surely they did the smart thing and made new tracks out of all the adventure pieces, I mean it wouldn't even cost much to just take that area and base a track off of.

Just like they fully supported old Magic Items, traps and Battle Pieces! smilie

So the answer iiiiis...

No.
Of course.
They just act as decorations you can place around in the hub and activate to gain money.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:46:04 20/01/2016 by Drek95
#22 Posted: 14:45:40 20/01/2016
What was the point of the necro? It just takes a google search to know all adventure packs are decoration. Or at least creating a new topic, this has been dead for almost 4 months.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:09:10 20/01/2016 by Bifrost
#23 Posted: 15:32:49 20/01/2016
Quote: Drek95

Just like they fully supported old Magic Items, traps and Battle Pieces! smilie

So the answer iiiiis...

No.
Of course.
They just act as decorations you can place around in the hub and activate to gain money.

Boo! I could only find a clear cut response about the magic items but I guess people are considering the AP main pieces as magic items now. Thanks for the constructive response unlike a certain someone who apparently thinks I'm clogging up this clearly busy forum by bumping up a thread relevant to what I was asking.

How's that mini modding working out for ya, itty bitty?
#24 Posted: 15:38:44 20/01/2016
Am I telling you that you shouldn't do that? I'm just going by what necroing is - the thread's subject long ran its course,it'd be better to create a new topic. Now,if you want to start a fight over nothing, you'll have to look elsewhere.

Someone even made a guide on youtube where they tested every single magic item,APs included, which you'd find looking it up.
---
#25 Posted: 15:53:57 20/01/2016
I honestly wanted a quick and legible statement, not a video but ok. Keep on trucki

And if you weren't trying to tell me what to do then why bother even responding? Your response was nothing constructive and added nothing to the discussion (old or not). It's entire purpose as to call me out for A) bringing up an old topic and smilie telling me I should have looked it up on my own.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:59:16 20/01/2016 by Hexin_Wishes
#26 Posted: 16:16:01 20/01/2016

Here,thing is one hour long. Instead of trying to drag on arguing a quick 'skylanders superchargers magic items' gets this as first result.
---
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#27 Posted: 16:49:09 20/01/2016
I wondered about this a while ago.

I have all of them, so it'd be nice to see them used as levels again.

I was really disappointed they got reduced to Magic Items.

For shame people, for shame smilie
---
^ You all know it's true
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#28 Posted: 21:41:25 20/01/2016
I never thought they would add anything to the game, the only time they have was in Giants/SSA, and those games were extremely similar and they were just being lazy.

It's a little disappointing, SSC could have been a great game, still not persuaded to buy it.

I honestly wanted a quick and legible statement, not a video but ok. Keep on trucki

And if you weren't trying to tell me what to do then why bother even responding? Your response was nothing constructive and added nothing to the discussion (old or not). It's entire purpose as to call me out for A) bringing up an old topic and smilie telling me I should have looked it up on my own.

Lmao just calm down man.
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#29 Posted: 23:36:18 26/01/2016
I agree, Greeble. They dropped the ball on SSC on so many accounts, but it's not that bad. The game could've been much worse.
It seems that they're more focused on the story involving more of the gimmick and not the story itself. Also, they need to retire Kaos as the main villain. Would like to go against Malefor or even a new villain.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me