Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Tom Kenny voices Spyro the Dragon again!
Page 1 of 1
Tom Kenny voices Spyro the Dragon again! [CLOSED]
WFLD Emerald Sparx Gems: 3600
#1 Posted: 15:53:37 05/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Kenny did a Spyro again :3

Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#2 Posted: 16:02:51 05/08/2015
I never had a problem with any of the voices Spyro had over the years, but not going to lie, seeing the VA in person saying them makes them fit a young dragon a lot less :U
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6094
#3 Posted: 16:36:19 05/08/2015
I love watching VAs at work. :) Haha, and the reference to Florida's rainy weather was great. XD
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#4 Posted: 16:53:12 05/08/2015
OH! I was at that convention with Sess and StriderSwag! Sadly we couldn't talk to him because not only is it expensive, but the line was long.

Man what a cool guy.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#5 Posted: 02:55:19 06/08/2015
Never really thought about Spyro's VA before. It's weird finding out he shared a VA with Spongebob.
---
Boop me if you see this.
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#6 Posted: 07:00:24 06/08/2015
Quote: Muffin Man
Never really thought about Spyro's VA before. It's weird finding out he shared a VA with Spongebob.

I can't believed he voiced Spyro in the classic series. I knew he voices Spongebob.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#7 Posted: 17:14:12 06/08/2015
Purple dragon voice. ftw.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
KrazyKariana Yellow Sparx Gems: 1145
#8 Posted: 05:20:06 08/08/2015
I went to Supercon, where both of the Insomniac Games Spyro VAs were there, I got to hear both Carlos and Tom do the Spyro voices to me, and I got my Spyro plushie signed by both, it was amazing, I cried, it was so special to me. I thought I edited before and put it up already on YouTube! I will try to get it up tomorrow night when I'm free. Also, I got video of them talking about the series, and Carlos doing the voice of him, holy **** that was so thrilling. When I'm done putting it together I will post it here. It has to be shown around. Also, I got to give a Spyro related gift to both of them at a Q&A panel, they are the sweetest people in the world. Also, before Carlos left the con, before he left, I asked him if he had a Spyro plush, and he said no, so I gave him one of the members of the squad, my mini Kellytoy Spyro plush, he said he was going to give it to his daughter, along with a seahorse plushie he got for her at the con. I have a lot of stories to tell.
---
Visit KrazyKari.deviantart.com for Spyro fan art, and SpyroStuffbyKrazyKari.Tumblr.com
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#9 Posted: 22:52:51 14/09/2015
Quote: KrazyKariana
I went to Supercon, where both of the Insomniac Games Spyro VAs were there, I got to hear both Carlos and Tom do the Spyro voices to me, and I got my Spyro plushie signed by both, it was amazing, I cried, it was so special to me. I thought I edited before and put it up already on YouTube! I will try to get it up tomorrow night when I'm free. Also, I got video of them talking about the series, and Carlos doing the voice of him, holy **** that was so thrilling. When I'm done putting it together I will post it here. It has to be shown around. Also, I got to give a Spyro related gift to both of them at a Q&A panel, they are the sweetest people in the world. Also, before Carlos left the con, before he left, I asked him if he had a Spyro plush, and he said no, so I gave him one of the members of the squad, my mini Kellytoy Spyro plush, he said he was going to give it to his daughter, along with a seahorse plushie he got for her at the con. I have a lot of stories to tell.

d'aaaw! that is really sweet! nice story!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me