Page 1 of 1
The Legend of Spyro: The Dragon Power [CLOSED]
ConvexitySpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1018
#1 Posted: 17:38:41 22/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Okay. I have made a video to YouTube so-called''next Spyro game''. I did not have time to link it, but it is handled in such a way that writing a YouTube''The Legend of Spyro: The Dragon Power''. The first part is available, and the story of this next part is already coming. This part may be still a little confused and so on, but the story to improve what I can. Recognize from the video that its author is ConvexitySpyro namely me. So, can you comment on and other things, if you look at my video!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
---
It's not a lake, it's an ocean.
My deviantART
smiliesmilie Best buddies forevah! \o/
#2 Posted: 17:39:19 22/12/2008 | Topic Creator
And hope u like it! smilie
---
My deviantART
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#3 Posted: 17:51:41 22/12/2008
do anouther video i like it.
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#4 Posted: 18:59:45 22/12/2008
Uhh, sounds like something for 3yr olds.

And, uh, link? I'm not gonna search through YT for something.
Spyro 666 Green Sparx Gems: 326
#5 Posted: 20:10:56 22/12/2008
I like it.(but you made some spelling mistakes)
---
Waiting for the new smilie game and movie.(Its gonna be a loooong wait smilie) smilie
randomwarrior Yellow Sparx Gems: 1067
#6 Posted: 21:31:31 22/12/2008
It's pretty good for a first video but your just telling the story DOTD all over again.

---
"You have too many roads, demolish them and replace them with streets to save on maintenance.
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING, YOU WILL REGRET THIS"
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#7 Posted: 22:56:27 22/12/2008
Quote: randomwarrior
It's pretty good for a first video but your just telling the story DOTD all over again.

Ya, i agree.smilie
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
#8 Posted: 19:00:43 23/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks for linked it, but this story isn't DotD. Only begins same like DotD. smilie
---
My deviantART
#9 Posted: 19:18:26 23/12/2008
That, honestly, WAS CRAP. That was DotD in a slightly edited form.
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#10 Posted: 20:06:16 23/12/2008
its more like a DOTD trailer
#11 Posted: 20:08:10 23/12/2008
Yes.. Yes, that's actually quite what this is!

I mean, it's all worded differently, but it's still DotD.
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7090
#12 Posted: 00:13:15 24/12/2008
It was NOT crap! It was good! Maybe Sierra will make another TLOS trilogy and will use that tittle for one of the 3 games!
crashpro Gold Sparx Gems: 2027
#13 Posted: 00:27:14 24/12/2008
Pshh... 1 star. Get the facts straight. DOTD was the FINAL (as in no more after this) Legend of Spyro game. This forum is so weird...

Are you even able to join YouTube by the way? You have to be 13 at the least, and that video looks like it was made by someone under 13... I believe it is against the law to accept the terms without your parent's permission.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:29:41 24/12/2008 by crashpro
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#14 Posted: 00:30:49 24/12/2008
Oh I'm sure plenty of people lied about their age on YouTube (doesn't have an account anyway).
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#15 Posted: 03:06:29 24/12/2008
Bah, don't be so critical! Ugh, i do agree it was basically a DOTD trailer, but u don't need to be so mean! Geezsmilie
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
#16 Posted: 09:07:45 24/12/2008
Quote: wanderist
It was NOT crap! It was good! Maybe Sierra will make another TLOS trilogy and will use that tittle for one of the 3 games!

Opinions dude.

...Use a title like that? "Dawn of the Dragon" was bad enough. Besides, there will be no more LoS games; didn't you hear, or was that my toilet flushing?

Quote: HIR
Oh I'm sure plenty of people lied about their age on YouTube (doesn't have an account anyway).

My other account said I was 15.. o3o

Quote: Cuzzberry
Bah, don't be so critical! Ugh, i do agree it was basically a DOTD trailer, but u don't need to be so mean! Geez:\

Do you think your boss will sugar coat crappy work? No; the world is "mean".
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#17 Posted: 13:15:19 24/12/2008

yer shure and then it wont be a trilogy GET IT IN YA THINK SKULL A TRILOGY MEANS 3
#18 Posted: 13:29:43 24/12/2008
sigh. Some of you are being kinda mean! Anyway.... maybe Sierra will make another TLOS trilogy and bring Ripto back or some other enemy like Red as the main enemy. Or they may decide to bring Malefor back to life. Good job convexityspyro (sorry if I didnt spell that right!) ! I don't think that TLOS is over!
Spyro 666 Green Sparx Gems: 326
#19 Posted: 15:18:12 24/12/2008
sigh. Some of you are being kinda mean! Anyway.... maybe Sierra will make another TLOS trilogy and bring Ripto back or some other enemy like Red as the main enemy. Or they may decide to bring Malefor back to life. Good job convexityspyro (sorry if I didnt spell that right!) ! I don't think that TLOS is over!

No,the reason of the trilogy was to get used to the new universe.I dont think they will make another.
---
Waiting for the new smilie game and movie.(Its gonna be a loooong wait smilie) smilie
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#20 Posted: 21:15:41 24/12/2008
pr***s, every last one of you ppl who insults ConvexitySpyro's work so harshly!

Also, Just bacause it's a trilogy now doesn't mean it will stay that way. Things can change; I believe there were other plans for LOS series before they decided on a trilogy. I bet the next game will continue from DotD. There are so many ways they could cotinue the story; Spyro and Cynder are in love, Ignitus is the Chronicler, everyone (except Malefor) is alive and well, and Malefor is gone so the feild it wide open for another evil. Even if the title "Legend of Spyro" isn't used, it will still essentially be a Legend of Spyro game.

Btw crashpro, THERE WILL BE MORE GAMES IN 2009 AND BEYOND! Ask anyone who knows anything about Spyro!
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
#21 Posted: 02:30:50 25/12/2008
Thank you!
Spyro Technics Yellow Sparx Gems: 1899
#22 Posted: 10:09:53 25/12/2008
Quote: Spyro LUVA

Also, Just bacause it's a trilogy now doesn't mean it will stay that way. Things can change; I believe there were other plans for LOS series before they decided on a trilogy. I bet the next game will continue from DotD. There are so many ways they could cotinue the story; Spyro and Cynder are in love, Ignitus is the Chronicler, everyone (except Malefor) is alive and well, and Malefor is gone so the feild it wide open for another evil. Even if the title "Legend of Spyro" isn't used, it will still essentially be a Legend of Spyro game.

Btw crashpro, THERE WILL BE MORE GAMES IN 2009 AND BEYOND! Ask anyone who knows anything about Spyro!

Crashpro said the last LEGEND OF SPYRO game. Not that there was going to be no more Spyro games...
#23 Posted: 11:56:34 25/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: crashpro
Pshh... 1 star. Get the facts straight. DOTD was the FINAL (as in no more after this) Legend of Spyro game. This forum is so weird...

Are you even able to join YouTube by the way? You have to be 13 at the least, and that video looks like it was made by someone under 13... I believe it is against the law to accept the terms without your parent's permission.

Excuse me, but I think you understand a little wrong. I can do long time ago already CONCLUDE videos, but I managed to put them to YouTube.
And, what difference does it if I have less than 13 Yes, I have my parents' permission to be on YouTube.
---
My deviantART
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:01:21 25/12/2008 by ConvexitySpyro
#24 Posted: 11:59:27 25/12/2008 | Topic Creator

Thank you! I thought myself as well. I absolutely reject your feedback, to try to improve upon this story. Thank you anyway for all who have even a little understanding in this respect.
---
My deviantART
#25 Posted: 15:46:49 25/12/2008
um,your welcome. What is a feedback?
#26 Posted: 16:34:36 25/12/2008
Quote: Spyro Technics

Crashpro said the last LEGEND OF SPYRO game. Not that there was going to be no more Spyro games...

There ARE going to be more Spyro games!
---
Spyro Technics Yellow Sparx Gems: 1899
#27 Posted: 05:52:59 26/12/2008
Quote: Spyro Technics

There ARE going to be more Spyro games!

I know that. >.>

He was saying TLOS was over. TRILOGY = Three.
#28 Posted: 13:52:30 26/12/2008
They may change their minds! They may still make another bunch of TLOS games!
#29 Posted: 18:26:45 26/12/2008
Yeah! The Inheritance Cycle (Eragon/Eldest/Brisinger) was supposed to be a trilogy, but there is supossed to be a fourth book.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:32:02 28/12/2008 by Spyro LUVA
#30 Posted: 16:53:59 28/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Yeah! The Inheritance Cynce (Eragon/Eldest/Brisinger) was supposed to be a trilogy, but there is supossed to be a fourth book.

I agree.
---
My deviantART
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me