Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Watchable bad movies [CLOSED]
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#1 Posted: 20:29:25 30/07/2015 | Topic Creator
What movies do you watch on TV when there's nothing better on...? That question would've worked before Netflix became the titan it is today. I'm just talking so bad, it's good. It can be unintentionally funny or maybe just all visual flare, enjoying the style and cheesiness while acknowledging it's so-called "originality" or attempts at a story is pure garbage.

To my mind, The Phantom Menace, Chronicles of Riddick and Van Helsing, Moulin Rouge! What? At least they're not White Chicks... (shudders) Unintentionally funny movies will always be better than unintentionally unfunny movies.

Do any of you think the same or something similar?
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#2 Posted: 20:55:52 30/07/2015
I watch Tv shows like that all the time... If you have hulu, and like stupidly cheesey sci-fi, I recommend you look up Lost In Space (NOT the movie. The T.V. show). It has got to be one of the cheapest budget shows ever created. In one episode, a prop was literally a lightbulb on a stick. Spoilers for anybody that might want to watch it now:
Dr. Smith, the stowaway who wasn't meant to be on at all, has a different outfit almost every episode, which is perfectly made to fit him. They also never seem to run out of food. I swear that Ship is a T.A.R.D.I.S, because it seems to be bigger on the inside smilie

MacGyver is also hilarious if you know anything about science, because most of it won't work. EVER. In one episode, he puts water in the engine system into the gas tank because somebody shot it and it is leaking, and the car keeps on going.
---
Dead
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#3 Posted: 21:27:31 30/07/2015
Godzilla (1998)
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me