Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I'm fed up! [CLOSED]
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#1 Posted: 18:17:07 12/06/2007 | Topic Creator
I think this may fall under the 'Suggestions' part of the forum title, but I'm not entirely sure.

Dark, and all who agree with me, I am getting annoyed with the off-topicers on this site. Before my big break from all related to Spyro it was spammers, and now, after it, it's people who trail away from the topic title and talk about something completely different that bother me. I even made a couple of topics which specifically said in the title '[NO OFF-TOPICS]' and nothing has changed. I remember to stop the spamming I came up with the spam board so that the annoying spammers had somewhere to take over without breaking rules. Now it's the off-topicers, and the 'Off-Topic' Forum is not a place for people to trail off topic, just something non-Spyro.

I suggest another new board or something else which will sort out or atleast calm this little situation. Besides, Spyro is what the site was made for, and I think that fact is being ignored...
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13873
#2 Posted: 18:25:40 12/06/2007
Report the off topic posts when you see them and I'll delete 'em if I agree with you.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
#3 Posted: 19:12:03 12/06/2007 | Topic Creator
Aye aye, cap'n.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#4 Posted: 20:40:48 14/06/2007
Sorry if I was one of them.
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
Blue Fire Green Sparx Gems: 441
#5 Posted: 16:11:30 19/06/2007
Same, sos if I was one of them too.
---
Knowledge is Power
#6 Posted: 18:22:38 21/06/2007 | Topic Creator
Infact, sorry me if I was one of them. I'll do anything, Ross, ANYTHING!
---
ThatsSoRaven Yellow Sparx Gems: 1166
#7 Posted: 22:13:18 12/07/2007
Count me being sorry too!
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
DragonFire Red Sparx Gems: 10
#8 Posted: 13:41:38 13/07/2007
If there's people who like to go off topic when they post a comment/reply, then what's the point of them even trying to post something that's not even dittly squat close? Either they shouldn't be allowed to be here, or they shouldn't be allowed to post any comments/replies, or Dark52 should just create a comments board where all the off-topickers can just go off-topic like freckin' heck.
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#9 Posted: 10:44:28 22/07/2007
Sometimes the thread of conversation can lead you off-topic though. If you want to see an example, check out the "Do you believe dragons really exist?" (or whatever I called it) topic in off-topic. Volteer and I went WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY off-topic there! But there are a few chat topics up that you can just talk about anything.
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me