Page 1 of 1
Trigger Happy Supercharger? [CLOSED]
Balphagor_ Yellow Sparx Gems: 1430
#1 Posted: 19:46:39 29/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Has anyone seen any information about this figure or its vehicle yet? (Besides simply the artwork of Trigger Happy in his new outfit)

It's weird, I feel like I've either missed something really obvious, or he was one of the first seen, and potentially the last revealed.
---
Don't forget to check out the YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/ChannelDotTheDot
Goldfish Green Sparx Gems: 461
#2 Posted: 20:06:50 29/07/2015
called double dare trigger happy,car is gold rush. that's basically it
---
If bone bash roller brawl isn't OP, i'll be mad.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10064
#3 Posted: 20:14:54 29/07/2015
Pretty sure Gold Rush is a fan name.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#4 Posted: 02:02:31 30/07/2015
I'm pretty sure Double Dare smilie and his vehicle will be included in the Land Racing Action Pack. The line-up for the first three waves includes at least a part of every other Land-based SuperCharger-Vehicle team, so it makes sense for Ol' Trig to be included in the third Action Pack.
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#5 Posted: 04:13:25 30/07/2015
Quote: GamerZack7
I'm pretty sure Double Dare smilie and his vehicle will be included in the Land Racing Action Pack. The line-up for the first three waves includes at least a part of every other Land-based SuperCharger-Vehicle team, so it makes sense for Ol' Trig to be included in the third Action Pack.

I thought the exact same thing.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me