Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Suggestion [CLOSED]
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#1 Posted: 17:52:47 29/07/2015 | Topic Creator
maybe instead of your sparx on the upright, maybe we will have an update feture? like somone un/blocking me, quoted me and so on>
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#2 Posted: 06:35:30 31/07/2015
I've suggested something like this before, and while the majority of people seem to like the idea, nothing's happened. I would really like for there to be a notification feature though.
TTD Hunter Gems: 6213
#3 Posted: 07:35:26 31/07/2015
I support an idea like this, I know the a subscription could be an easy solution but I like to save my subscriptions for important topics or topics that I have created.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#4 Posted: 07:46:32 31/07/2015
I kind of disagree with the idea. It sort of invades some privacy. Or at least that's how I see it. I don't see such on any forum or websites, I guess that's why I see it as a more privacy thing.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
TTD Hunter Gems: 6213
#5 Posted: 07:50:55 31/07/2015
Quote: Trix Master 100
I kind of disagree with the idea. It sort of invades some privacy. Or at least that's how I see it. I don't see such on any forum or websites, I guess that's why I see it as a more privacy thing.

I do not support the blocking side of the suggestion because of the reasons that you just stated however, I agree that there should be a notification when you are quoted in a topic.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#6 Posted: 08:02:34 31/07/2015
Yeah, the Blocking thing seems like a bit much, but a quote reminder would be nice.

Here's a picture I made a while back to show how it could fit in.

[User Posted Image]
#7 Posted: 08:51:38 31/07/2015
Quote: TTD
Quote: Trix Master 100

I do not support the blocking side of the suggestion because of the reasons that you just stated however, I agree that there should be a notification when you are quoted in a topic.

I'm all up for this, I think I suggested it one time. Including a notification where if a user pinged you like "@TTD" and it will notify you that someone mentioned you or trying to get your attention through a post.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#8 Posted: 12:09:43 31/07/2015
Though maybe that ping feature could be a bit limited - I wouldn't be surprised if some kid attempted to make others spam that in some non-serious topic. Not sure how Reddit does it but usually you don't see that happening there except for jokey posts like 'say (mod known for being harsh)'s name three times and they'll give you a chance'.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#9 Posted: 20:50:03 31/07/2015
^There could probably be a limit of some sort, or a rule saying not to spam/abuse it otherwise it will be taken away from the abusing user. Like the report feature.
---
icon from Empoh
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#10 Posted: 23:37:14 31/07/2015
On another forum that I was on there was a quote reminder system that showed how many people quoted you. Your tab would have a little number next to it and a flag with the same number on the page similar to Lunar's.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me