Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Flame's story [CLOSED]
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#1 Posted: 01:53:14 28/07/2015 | Topic Creator
It was one day that I met spyro myself, I, flame as the unlimited fire dragon in all of the world. That day I met spyro my best friend died cause of gnasty gnorc, his name was Aqua. Well I can explain the entire story. Like five years ago I saw some amazing sights that year, one of them was spyro. I met spyro at my school, I was in 6th grade, last of the elementary school, the school name was The Dragon Academy, Dragon Village, The Dragon Kingdom. I met him he was in my class a new dragon at the school. He was always being made fun of for being purple, we had a class about rare dragons and he purple dragon was one. Ever since spyro, I, and ember have been almost like brothers and sisters! Until, gnasty gnorc trapped me in a cave so I cannot get out, spyro saved me by destroying dark gems.
The thing opened up and he destroyed gnasty. I had my home back again. Ember, me, and Spyro were at the dragon coffee place in the winter snowstorm area and Ember was talking about how amazing spyro's water breath is, even though it only solves puzzles.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me