Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > A brand new world (open for anyone)
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
A brand new world (open for anyone) [CLOSED]
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#51 Posted: 03:04:06 27/07/2015
I take a large gulp of water from the lake as I land on the nearby bank. Droplets of water fall from my mouth as drink deeply from the lake. My long whip-like tail lays still beside me, as lay down on the bank, after a long, refreshing drink from the lake. My tail wraps around me as I lay down to rest. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes gleam in the light, as I remain awake, just rest on the bank of the lake.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:34:47 27/07/2015 by Wyrstel
LilJJ1021 Green Sparx Gems: 379
#52 Posted: 03:43:10 27/07/2015 | Topic Creator
LeighAnna finds its difficult to sleep and wanders down stairs and sits on the porch. Her stomach growls and she knows that's why she can't sleep. She quickly shifts to her wolf and starts to hunt in the forest.
---
~Cause cool men don't cheat~ Soul from soul eater
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#53 Posted: 03:47:32 27/07/2015
"Um, I just wandered in here." I replied to the creature by me. "I'll be leaving." I said as I exited the room.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#54 Posted: 03:49:11 27/07/2015
Toko sat back in the little cottage she called home deep within the woods, her feet propped up on the table as she leaned back in her chair. Spellbooks, clothes, and glass bottles were strewn about the one roomed house, hanging from the ceiling, about the floor, and lining the bookshelves to the sides of the rounded building. A pitch black cauldron sat to one side, bubbling with some strange green ooze with a light fog rolling off the top and on to the floor with a bed in the other corner near the door. The table Toko sat at was located directly in the middle of the room.

She leaned her head back as she drank the last of the bottle in her hand, a light blush spread across her cheeks. With a light hiccup, she chucked the now empty bottle of rum behind her where it landed into the cauldron and promptly melted down to become one with the glowing green liquid. "*hic* I'm getting kinda hungry... Snack time!" Swaying a bit as she stood up, she nearly tripped over the chair. "Oops! Sorry, Mr. Chair." She patted the chair then walked out the door, swaying from side to side as she walked off into the forest.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#55 Posted: 03:54:11 27/07/2015 | Topic Creator
LeighAnna smelled someone in the forest with her and could tell it wasn't human. She let a low growl erupt from her throat to warn them off. Last thing I need right now is a fight on an empty stomach. One drop of blood could send me into a frenzy. The last time that happened I woke up miles away from my home.
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#56 Posted: 04:36:19 27/07/2015
Jade was mumbling spells under her breathe when Blake stopped walking. She went a couple of feet ahead before noticing that he wasn't following. Looking back, she saw him tilt his head around like an animal and peer into the surrounding woods. He carefully reached for his bow on his back and loaded an arrow. Jade frowned and covered the spell book in shadows, making it seem to disappear. A dark black gas seemed to surround her hands before being replaced by her dual sickles. In this forest, you must always been on guard and expect the worst.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#57 Posted: 10:45:42 27/07/2015
Axel finally replied. "Because," Axel said. "I know a vampire when I see one."
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#58 Posted: 13:04:02 27/07/2015
"I was out for my daily night flight, but now I'm probably going to head home." Temmire replied, folding up his wings.

"Now why would a vampire be here, asssss well asssss a human?" Bimcal asked.

Chimera blinked as soon as she noticed the two beings prepare their weapons; they weren't the only fighters there, but she didn't want to, "I'm not an enemy." She said as she stepped forward.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#59 Posted: 16:32:21 27/07/2015
Toko wandered about the forest, somewhat aimlessly and completely drunk. After stumbling about for awhile she eventually stopped and looked off to the side, sniffing the air. "Mmm, I smell din-din...." The veins around her eyes protruded as her upper canine teeth grew slightly longer to show her true self.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#60 Posted: 16:55:09 27/07/2015
"I am NOT a vampire." I repeated to the snake like creature. "I am a HUMAN!" I Sigh and walk around the town a bit more.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#61 Posted: 18:13:13 27/07/2015
Midnight nodded in understanding. "Wait, um before you go. Do you happen to know how long it would take to get to a village from here?" Snow asked.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#62 Posted: 18:27:43 27/07/2015
Axel stared at the vampire. "I'm a Harpy that has the power to shape shift to human, but in either form, Harpys can tell what other species are, disguised or not."

Ooc: Sorry I didn't know Bimcal was there to
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:39:38 27/07/2015 by PwnageFTW
#63 Posted: 18:33:31 27/07/2015
(PwnageFTW, she's taking about Bimcal the winged snake that's in the same room.)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:33:45 27/07/2015 by theuone
#64 Posted: 18:38:52 27/07/2015 | Topic Creator
LeighAnna tried to find where the smell was coming from, but couldn't lock on it. She decided it would be better to get a higher view from the tree. She began to climb with ease to the top and stay silent as she sat there.
---
#65 Posted: 18:40:43 27/07/2015
Axel stared at the snake. Even if he was in human form right now, he was still afraid of snakes. Axel stared at it nervously.
---
#66 Posted: 18:46:46 27/07/2015
"Ssssso, what isss your name? I'm Bimcal." Said winged serpent coiled up, basically sitting.
---
#67 Posted: 18:53:23 27/07/2015
"A-a-Axel," He said. "I'm a Harpy that can transform to a human..."
---
#68 Posted: 19:05:11 27/07/2015
I Walk around the village a bit and sigh. "Why do I not like to transform?" I Thought.

OOC: Btw, when she transforms, she has a different personality.
---
#69 Posted: 19:08:16 27/07/2015
"So, uh, I'll be leaving." Axel said. He ran out the door straight into the vampire's back.
---
#70 Posted: 19:09:22 27/07/2015
"Ouch..." I sigh. I turn around. "Oh, hello again." I smile.
---
#71 Posted: 19:11:26 27/07/2015
Bimcal sighed a hissing sigh, slithering out to follow the two, "What, are you ssscared of me? I don't bite ... good people."
---
#72 Posted: 19:11:38 27/07/2015
"Ugh, I've had a long night, I'm super hungry, I almost died from a pack of wolves, and now my head hurts. Can anything go right for me today?" He said.
---
#73 Posted: 19:27:15 27/07/2015
"Are you okay?" I ask the person who I Ran into a lot. "Also snake person, I just wanted some alone time." I don't get it anymore. I sighed.
---
#74 Posted: 19:28:37 27/07/2015
"It's just that nothing ever goes good for me because Harpys have bad luck." He said.
---
#75 Posted: 19:30:09 27/07/2015
"We're not worried about you" Jade said, not looking at the dragon. She then turned towards the direction Blake was looking. Blake peered into the forest and aimed his arrow, waiting for what was to come.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#76 Posted: 19:32:43 27/07/2015
"Hmm, ssssoundsss like neither of you have any good daysss. And my name is Bimcal, madame, what isss yoursss?" Bimcal replied.

(DragonCamo - Is there something or someone Chimera is supposed to notice? I thought it was just the three of them in that area?)

Temmire pointed to his left with his horn, "I do believe I spotted an old city that way."
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:38:56 27/07/2015 by theuone
#77 Posted: 19:37:32 27/07/2015
Toko strolled her way out of the trees and up to Blake, doing her best to walk straight. When she reached him, she leaned forward a bit to show off her cleavage as she stroked the side of his face. "Hey, there sugar, what's your name?"
---
#78 Posted: 19:40:34 27/07/2015
(Okay, more ninjitsu, and my question has been answered.)

Chimera blinked in surprise, seeing Toko.
---
#79 Posted: 20:17:31 27/07/2015
"Maria." I reply to Bimcal
---
#80 Posted: 23:14:55 27/07/2015 | Topic Creator
The scent of whatever it was got stronger to the point LeighAnna couldn't take it anymore. She charged towards the scent, ready to take it down if she had to. She wasn't a expecting to find ,more than one scent at the moment. She nearly fell onto the dragon in front of her.
---
#81 Posted: 00:57:23 28/07/2015
I continue to rest, not entirely aware of what is going on around me. Still, I am not worried as I rest on the bank of the lake. My long whip-like tail remains wrapped around my form, but I can easily get up and fight if I must.
#82 Posted: 02:23:40 28/07/2015
Ooc:is Temmire ever gonna reply to Snow?
---
#83 Posted: 02:26:29 28/07/2015
(I did, post 76.)

"Well, nice to meet you two." Bimcal said, looking at Axel and Maria.
---
#84 Posted: 02:30:15 28/07/2015
"Um, you too?"I tell the snake like creature.
---
#85 Posted: 02:31:45 28/07/2015
Axel walked up to the fireplace going and took a seat in it and stared at the fire, he was really tired.
---
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#86 Posted: 02:43:10 28/07/2015
OCC: Are you still allowing people to join? If you are, I'd like to make a human.
---
Turtle Power.
#87 Posted: 02:45:59 28/07/2015
Blake jumped back and shot an arrow that barley missed her head as a warning shot. Jade ran to his side, sickles at the ready. Neither replied to her as they watched the lady.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#88 Posted: 02:51:05 28/07/2015
Chimera hissed in annoyance as someone nearly fell on top of her, "Watch it." She was definitely annoyed at how she was being surprised and suddenly swamped with faces.
---
#89 Posted: 02:53:02 28/07/2015
I stealthly follow Axel. "Hey, I don't know your name. Do you know where anything is in this town?" I ask.

OOC: In her vampire form her personality changes and her voice.
---
#90 Posted: 03:22:17 28/07/2015 | Topic Creator
LeighAnna stood up and shook her head. Great... I happen to make more people made besides being a werewolf. Can anything go my way? She bows slightly to show she is sorry and shifts back. "I should be more careful. It seems I have walked into the wrong area with all these weapons drawn and a drunk. I should go," she said to the Chimera.
---
#91 Posted: 03:30:06 28/07/2015
Chimera blinked seeing LeighAnna, "Wait, I didn't mean it like that. Its just thst you can see that the situation isn't the best."
---
#92 Posted: 03:42:37 28/07/2015
OCC: I like to make characters while listening to music. This is the song that inspired these characters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Auuqlcom6tM

Name: Cu Chulainn (Pronounced Koo-Hull-in) A.K.A. The War-Dog of Ulster/Wrathful One/The Burning Eyes
Species: Human
Powers: None
Weapons: Gae Bolg- A viscous silver-laden spear. Serrated and sharp, the spear was designed to cause massive blood loss leading to an unbearably painful death. Any normal human would struggle to pull this spear out of their target, but Cu Chulainn is hardly normal.
Appearance:
No armor- http://pre06.deviantart.net/78...cio-d5s4sy5.jpg
Armor- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pini...4f4e49765b8.jpg

Name: Fionn Mac Cumhaill (Fin Mah-Kool) A.K.A. Dragon Breaker/Blood Drinker
Species: Human
Powers: None
Weapons: lann dho- A spear whose tip ignites in flames when Fionn fights. Some claim that Fionn himself creates the fire, but that's just gossip.
Appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs7...zes-d7492z9.jpg
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:27:00 28/07/2015 by HerrMythology
#93 Posted: 04:57:07 28/07/2015
"That wasn't very nice. You could put an eye out with one of those I just asked a simple question sweet cheeks." Toko shook her head. She took a step forward to try after Blake again, but instead tripped on a twig and fell against his chest. While lying against him, she started to softly snore, having passed out mid-fall.
---
#94 Posted: 05:31:57 28/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted. I was wondering when we would have some humans.
---
#95 Posted: 05:36:29 28/07/2015 | Topic Creator
LeighAnna snorts, "I see that. Probably should have stayed near my house and went to the lake to hunt." She turns to walk off ignoring the passed out girl on top of the guy and the girl with scythes.
---
#96 Posted: 06:09:18 28/07/2015
(Sorry bout that. Didn't see it)

"Thank you." Snow said as she motioned for Midnight to put out the fire and grab her things.
---
#97 Posted: 06:46:29 28/07/2015
Cu Chulainn walks through the forest, drudging through the murky swamp area with a werewolf head on his shoulder. His armor glistened with red splotches of blood, which covered most of it. While the stench of the accursed blood didn't bother him, the flies that it gathered did. "Fionn, I need to wash my breastplate. It's coated in the beast's blood and it attracts the worst pests. Let's stop soon." Cu Chulainn's voice was deep and rich and it resonated though the forest.

"Be quieter you brute!" Fionn dips a cloth in a small pool of water and tosses it to Cu Chulainn, "There. Clean yourself up. You're the one who wanted to take a trophy..." Fionn looks out into the darkness of the woods and grits his teeth, "We're in werewolf territory. So keep your voice down. We might be lucky that you have that blood on you. Maybe they'll mistake our scent with their own."

Cu Chulainn sighs and groans quietly, "Come on mate, they ain't gonna be a threat. We just took out a pack earlier." Cu Chulainn cleans his armor, sloppily albeit. He hangs the cloth on his belt.

Fionn hisses, "Yes, of course that's true. BUT, we can't spend our whole night killing. AND I don't feel like picking fights with everyone we come across." Fionn sighs as his feet take their first step on solid ground, "Plus, who knows? Someone might pay us to come deal with this area too."
---
Turtle Power.
#98 Posted: 07:40:39 28/07/2015
I immediately get up and roar as I smell fresh blood, loads of it. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes glow in the darkness. Turning a nearby boulder to rubble as I crush it in my claws, I flick my tail flinging multiple small bits of the destroyed boulder, into the lake. Smoke billows from my nostrils as I know this scent all too well. I also know what it means as well, hunters. I hate hunters with a passion, they kill for pleasure relishing the pleas/cries of that which they kill, even taking trophies to show off to others. Dragons were all but gone, thanks to these filth. They slaughtered young and old, without a single bit of remorse, no instead they skinned them, took teeth and claws, sometimes even the heads of my kind, my people as trophies. Most races fear and even flee or hide from them, I however, am their bane. Many hunters, experienced or not that are missing, were slain by me. Their bones and gear litter all the areas that I have been seen at, as a warning to any others that dare hunt where, I currently am.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:55:09 28/07/2015 by Wyrstel
#99 Posted: 10:53:27 28/07/2015
Axel stared at her. "Axel," He said. "I have no home."
---
#100 Posted: 13:07:01 28/07/2015
Chimera shruddered, "Uhhh, did you guys hear that?" She asked, referring to the roar of an adult dragon. She had a feeling something or someone bad was nearby, and she had to be ready for it.

Temmire turned to Snow and Midnight, "Would you mind if I joined you on your little journey?"

"Hmm, well if that'sss the cassse, you could make a home." Bimcal said, having followed the two.

(Yeah, should Chimera meet HerrMythology's characters, things might start getting epic, I can already imagine the clash.)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:28:29 28/07/2015 by theuone
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me