Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > A brand new world (open for anyone)
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
A brand new world (open for anyone) [CLOSED]
LilJJ1021 Green Sparx Gems: 379
#1 Posted: 05:37:01 26/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Backstory: The world has changed. Humans are not the only species here on Earth. The Earth has reclaimed the cities and they are now just forests. Werewolves live in packs that settle with camp sites and vampires in the old castles. Now the balance of this world is threatened by a group of rouges. Can a band of hero's from each species stop them before they destroy the Earth that's left?

Rules:
1. No controlling other characters or killing anyone without permission
2. Be considerate with posting and time lapse. (No over posting, others need to post before you begin another post. Time lapse need to be slow and not jumping from one place to another, unless characters are in different places.)
3. I accept the characters and limit of two per person unless you pm for more.
4. No language please.
5. Try to leave romance to a minimum. (If it gets to a certain point I will pm you to tone it down)

Character sheet:
Name:
Age: (humans need an age but anything supernatural has no restrictions)
Species:
Powers: (only if you are say a dragon or witch or discussed with me through pm)
Weapons:
Apperance: (you may need to do two if you are say a werewolf you would have 3 forms maybe or your dragon has other forms)

Name: LeighAnna-Marie
Age: 19 (at lest what she is stuck with after being bitten over 20 years ago)
Species: werewolf
Powers: Mind reading (born with it) and super strength, hearing, and eye site (werewolf things)
Weapons: bow and arrow when human claws and fangs otherwise
Apperance of wolf: snow white coat with emerald eyes, a proximate 5ft tall, scar near her left eye, and scar from the bite o right shoulder.
Apperance as human: snow white hair, scar near left eye, green eyes, 5ft tall, small build but strong, normally quiet.
---
~Cause cool men don't cheat~ Soul from soul eater
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 06:29:54 26/07/2015 by LilJJ1021
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#2 Posted: 06:37:37 26/07/2015
Name: Maria
Species: Vampire.
Powers: Flight, can't burn in the sun (otherwise pretty boring rp smilie ) strength, and appearnce. (Some other things in later in RP.)
Weapons: Knives and a Scythe. (Scythe monster form, knives human.)
Apperance: Human: Brown hair, hazel eyes, White knee high socks, black high heeled boots, and a Black Dress.
Vampire: Silver hair With red streaks. HEr dress can be different depending on mood. Black dress with red part sparkly (You know?) And black high heels.
Other: Prefers not to go to the castle she lives in, and doesn't like to be in Vampire form. (Though her clothing gives her away )
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#3 Posted: 06:39:47 26/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Sounds perfect accepted. As long as your good with the rules we will probably start when we get a few more people. smilie
---
#4 Posted: 06:42:06 26/07/2015
OOC: I dont swear xD Though I may not be that much though. smilie I am fine with le rules.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#5 Posted: 06:44:20 26/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: what do you mean may not be that much?
---
#6 Posted: 06:45:25 26/07/2015
OOC: Not that much on Sunday, Tuesday, ect.
---
#7 Posted: 06:55:48 26/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: I understand. We will take it slow and if your character comes in late it is perfectly fine, but we shouldn't move to fast.
---
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#8 Posted: 07:02:46 26/07/2015
Ooc: derp

Name: Snow
Species: Cyborg Sorceress
Powers: creating Dark energy to use at her command.
Weapons: http://static.yuisy.com/sites/...ythe_Render.png is made out of the dark energy.
Appearance: http://pre13.deviantart.net/9e...art-d6d0jkp.jpg

Name: Midnight
Species: fairy
Powers: has the ability to fly
Weapons: http://www.cexn.de/shop/media/.../m/_mg_4044.jpg and a knife in her belt
Appearance: https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws...iry-cropped.jpg

(Credit to the artists of all pictures used)
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#9 Posted: 07:04:25 26/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#10 Posted: 08:33:15 26/07/2015
I may join. I am thinking of being my character, Prince Istarri.

Name: Istarri

Appearance: Istarri has sparkling snow white scales that glisten like the stars in the night sky, but if one looks closer his entire body is riddled with vicious and nasty scars. He has a long whip-like tail that can hit with the force of a wall of water formed in a tsunami. His eyes are a gentle sapphire blue, but tears fall from them every minute one sees him. He has long razor sharp claws and equally sharp teeth within his jaws. He breathes fire as well as a freezing breath.

Species: White Dragon

Personality: Istarri is the most illusive dragon around. He is shy, adorable and loving, but can also be terrifying. His loyalty and courage have been tested many time but every time he has proved that friendship is the most valuable thing to him.

Special powers: The young dragon prince wields the power of the ancient, mythical crystal. This magical mineral has been a part of him forever. It obeys his every world and can become whatever he wishes. The most amazing thing about the crystal is that it is a living creature. It breathes, drinks, eats and sleeps like all living things. It has no need to reproduce because in battle it naturally flakes and the shards become hundreds of new crystals. Many believe that the crystal is not a separate being that Istarri is the crystal that he is the shining star that they saw fall from the sky on the day of the black sun when hundreds of worlds perished in rain of fire that lit up the sky and left only death behind. He also breathe a rare but powerful blue-white flames that can heal even the most grievous of injuries.

Other: He has no family. He is the last of his kind. Ancient lone full-grown dragon that lives on his own. Believed to the legendary and mythical white dragon that appears in the stories that have been told throughout the ages. These magnificent beasts where believed to have scales that like diamonds and who had power unlike anything that can be imagined.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 19:52:01 27/07/2015 by Wyrstel
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#11 Posted: 15:44:36 26/07/2015
If it's okay, I have a total of four characters I plan to bring in.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#12 Posted: 20:38:15 26/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Approved if you want and yes you are allowed but please make sure it doesn't overwhelm you.
---
#13 Posted: 20:39:13 26/07/2015
When do we start? .3.
---
#14 Posted: 21:55:54 26/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Up to yall. If you Wanna start now go ahead.
---
#15 Posted: 21:56:36 26/07/2015
I don't do good with starters. So anyone else? smilie
---
#16 Posted: 21:57:49 26/07/2015
I've yet to make my sheets, gonna do it soon though.
---
#17 Posted: 22:32:38 26/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Would you like us to wait? We can if you would like. My whole goal is to make sure no one is left behind.
---
#18 Posted: 22:37:13 26/07/2015
I've got a friend who's gonna join. We might want to wait for now
---
#19 Posted: 22:44:21 26/07/2015
Name: Chimera
Species: dragon
Powers: darkness/shadow based abilities, including shadow telekinesis, shadow healing, and two lesser used abilities, an element-swapping spell, and the ability to corrupt and control beings.
Weapons: nothing other than what is natural.
Appearance: Chimera has black scales with a dark red belly and wing membranes. She can make her wings become feathered with her magic, the color of the feathers are dark blue. Her eyes are red, her horns resemble that of Cynder's, and Chimera's tail tip looks like a gold ring, but it doesn't connect, instead the two ends point out like spears; and there is a dark red gem at the end of her tail (not the spear part).
Other: Chimera has gathered several things in a pocket dimension of hers that stores stuff; among the stuff includes a gold amulet with a dark red gem that can open portals, and an ice-blue scale that radiates with a multitude of colors, and said scale seems to prevent Chimera from becoming corrupted. She has a form that she can enter when enraged with a power called chaos, but it is nothing more than a stronger version of darkness.

Name: Skyna
Species: dragon
Powers: has darkness/shadow, and wind based abilities.
Appearance: black scales with a light gray belly, silver feathered wings, and blue eyes. Her tail tip looks like a gold ring but it doesn't connect, instead the two ends point out like spears, and the tail has a silver gem at the end of it.
Other: she seems to know Chimera, though Chimera doesn't know her.

Name: Temmire
Species: alicorn
Powers: has light based abilities.
Appearance: white horse with gold-feathered wings, silver horn, and yellow eyes.
Other: he is not a mlp OC.

Name: Bimcal
Species: winged snake
Powers: has poison/venom/acid based abilities.
Appearance: green scales and dark green feathered wings, his eyes are brown.
Other: he was inspired by the yugioh card "Sinister Serpent".
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#20 Posted: 22:51:45 26/07/2015
Name: Jade Bellini
Species: Presumably a Mage/Witch
Powers: To an extent, she can manipulate shadows and darkness. Abilities include creating weak shadow minions and sinking into shadows (like blend into the darkness in shadows).
Weapons: Two small black and purple sickles.
Apperance: [User Posted Image]

Name: Blake Nolan
Species: Half Elf, Half Human
Powers: Has great speed, sight, and hearing. He can also create a clone of him to act as a decoy.
Weapons: Bow and Arrow
Just to add, Blake is mute.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:52:06 26/07/2015 by DragonCamo
#21 Posted: 22:55:12 26/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Perfect! Accepted on both. We are ready to start smilie
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#22 Posted: 23:01:45 26/07/2015
Name: Axel
Species: Harpy
Powers: None in Harpy form, He can switch to human though and fight.
Weapons: When he is in human form, He usually just uses his fists.
Appearence:
Human form: White jacket, Black hair, grey shoes, light brown pants.
Harpy form: Dark red body with grey feathers, Dark orange beak, can fly
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#23 Posted: 23:04:54 26/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted so start anywhere you want just where you can find other characters easily. Preferably if you have more than one character have them together for now, then tbey can break off. Just remember it's literally forest everywhere, some castles, abandoned houses, mountains, rivers, camps for other werewolves in packs, and overgrown cities. Just have fun with it. smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:10:02 26/07/2015 by LilJJ1021
#24 Posted: 23:13:56 26/07/2015
OOC: I was thinking of starting Maria off in a forest in human form. smilie
---
#25 Posted: 23:19:16 26/07/2015
Ooc: got it!

"Snow I hope to the gods that you didn't get us lost again!" Midnight yelled, slightly hovering over the ground. "Well if I did then we might have to set up a small fire here and wait till morning." Snow replied as she sat down.
She reached behind her, hitting a button on her machinery. A slight hiss was heard as the armor started to come off of her body, folding and twisting until it became a set of metal bracers on her wrists. Her white hair covered her bright blue eyes. Midnight sat next to her, pushing the hair out of her best friend's eyes and pulling it into a low ponytail. "I would mess with your hair as well but you already seemed to have messed it up with flying everywhere" Snow said as she stared into the fire. Midnight nodded and sat still, staring into the night sky.
---
#26 Posted: 23:19:46 26/07/2015
Axel started running away from the wolf camp. He tried to take there food while they were asleep, but they woke up. "Oh, what am I doing," He said. He then morphed to Harpy form and flew away into the night. He then saw a little village, he decided to camp there for the night. He flew down and tried to salvage anything he could find.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:21:39 26/07/2015 by PwnageFTW
#27 Posted: 23:33:00 26/07/2015
Blake tilted his head upwards to catch a glimpse of the night sky from between cracks in the thick layer of foliage. The small patch that he could see was full of stars. It was a familiar sight growing up in this forest and staring at the sky every night. His head filled with memories from long ago that made a small smile adorn his face. He was suddenly broke from his thoughts by a loud cuss followed by an equally loud sigh. Looking down, he saw his could be called friend, Jade, emerge from an old, dusty shack engulfed in vines and flora. They had stumbled on it while walking and Jade wanted to see if there was anything of use inside. She was covered in a layer of dust but was holding a book in one hand. Leaping from the tree, he landed in front of her and pointed towards the book, questing what it was. Jade coughed to clear dust that had gotten into her throat. "It's a spell book. A relatively amateur and boring one, but still a spell book. It contains some spells that could benefit it us" she said, flipping through the pages and waving away the dust that puffed out from between every page. Blake nodded to say that he understand and then shook his head towards the path they were taking, as if to ask if they should continue. Jade nodded so they both turned and continued down the eerie path bathed in moonlight from open patches in the trees. Blake didn't notice Jade purposely avoiding stepping into the patches of moonlight on the ground.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#28 Posted: 23:36:58 26/07/2015
I was walking in a huge forest. From what I know, I seem to be the only Vampire in this forest. I Sigh. "Can't it ever be any fun?" I whisper to myself. I continue to walk.
---
#29 Posted: 23:37:09 26/07/2015
Axel turned back into human, looking around the village. "Ok, let's see what we got," Hesaid running into houses. He found plenty of food, a bed, and the village had a fort. It was all here, the only thing was though the wolf camp was nearby, and they could climb walls.

Then off in the distance, he spotted a vampire, freely walking through the forest. "Oh what do I do?" Axel said. He watched the vampire from a distance.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:38:34 26/07/2015 by PwnageFTW
#30 Posted: 23:40:15 26/07/2015
Chimera took in a deep breath as she walked through a forest. The dark dragoness had arrived in this world via her amulet; now, she continued her journey to find the dragon that had captured her heart. His name was Ganter, and he had saved her life from an old enemy.

Right now, Chimera was walking towards an open patch of trees; she could hear someone talking, but the person she was talking to was not replying.
---
#31 Posted: 23:42:40 26/07/2015
I sence someone looking at me. "I though this place was big." I sighed. I looked further and saw a village. "May as well." I went into the village.
---
#32 Posted: 23:45:00 26/07/2015
"Oh god," Axel said. "She's gonna eat me." He quickly hid in one of the houses. One he knew the floor opened up, he pryed it up, turned into a harpy so he could fit, and hid, hoping the vampire would leave and not notice the big board going up from the floor.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:45:32 26/07/2015 by PwnageFTW
#33 Posted: 23:46:08 26/07/2015 | Topic Creator
LeighAnna-Marie runs quickly through the forest away from the camp of other werewolves. I can't afford to be caught by a pack. Females are scarce for packs and if they take me I'll never find the Rouge that killed my family. She quickly runs through the small creek to hide her sent and then darts to her home, an abandoned two story home that has been her home for ten years. She quickly shifts to her human for when she hits the front door and darts to her room in the attic and watches for others.
---
#34 Posted: 23:48:54 26/07/2015
Bimcal stirred inside the house he had taken up residence inside. The four-foot winged serpent had heard someone tear up the some floorboards. "Now jussst who'sss there?"

(Oh, forgot to mention that Bimcal speaks with pronounced 'sss'es.)
---
#35 Posted: 23:50:55 26/07/2015
OOC: Maria is nice Vampire. She doesn't eat anyone. Besides, she is in human form right now. smilie

I heard someone pry up a floor-board. "Hello?!" I ask. I went inside a house and saw a big board. "Is someone there?" I ask, stepping lightly on the floor-board.
---
#36 Posted: 23:54:12 26/07/2015
Ooc: Yea but Axel doesn't know that

Axel took a quick peek from the board. He saw the vampire staring right at him in the face.
---
#37 Posted: 00:00:46 27/07/2015 | Topic Creator
LeighAnna decides to quickly shower and get the dirt off her body, well attempt to shower in what little water that runs from the well out back. She was in and out within minutes and settling into her room for the night.
---
#38 Posted: 00:07:51 27/07/2015
Snow stretched her legs out and laid back on the ground, making sure she had a clear view of the moon. Midnight moved her leg suddenly and looked down to see a small snake had wrapped itself around her leg. "Trying to get warm little guy?" Midnight mumbled as she let the snake wrap around her arm.
---
#39 Posted: 00:10:57 27/07/2015
"Oh, hello." I said with a smile. "What's your name?"
---
#40 Posted: 00:13:40 27/07/2015
(Don't forget, Bimcal is where Maria and Axel are.)

Temmire was flying around in the moonlight, but decided he needed to land. And so he glided downwards, going to a location where two beings were. (Snow and Midnight.)
---
#41 Posted: 00:15:51 27/07/2015
Axel gulped, acting terrified. "A-A-Axel," Axel finally said. "Please don't eat me."

He then got out from the board, turning human.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:16:22 27/07/2015 by PwnageFTW
#42 Posted: 00:47:16 27/07/2015
Midnight looked up, seeing a figure. She scrambled to get up, the small snake wrapping tighter around her arm so it won't be flung off. She grabbed her claws and quickly put them on, standing at the ready in case they are an intruder. Snow stood, dark energy surrounding one hand at the ready.
---
#43 Posted: 00:54:00 27/07/2015
Dead leaves and gravel crunched under Blake's shoes as Jade and him continued down the path, Jade still avoiding the patches of moonlight. It was a strange sight to behold, as she had her nose in her book and was pulling off strange and abnormal movements to avoid the many patches. Blake probably should ask why she was avoiding the moonlight, but he decided it was none of his business and turned his head back towards the sky. A cool breeze swayed through the trees and blew past them, accidentally changing Jade's page many times. After trying many times to stay on one page, she sighed in defeat and closed the book with a loud slam. Blake flinched and gave Jade an angry glare to which she shrugged.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:26:59 27/07/2015 by DragonCamo
#44 Posted: 01:00:31 27/07/2015
(Edited because above post was.)

Temmire landed, skidding to a stop as his hooves touched ground. He looked at the pair of wary strangers, "Hello, you don't need to fear me, I'm friendly ... to most people."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:29:07 27/07/2015 by theuone
#45 Posted: 01:07:06 27/07/2015
"Eat you? Why would I?" I asked, holding back a laugh. "I am just a regular human!"

OOC: Remember, she doesn't like saying shes a vampire.
---
#46 Posted: 01:19:19 27/07/2015
Midnight slowly put her hands down, claws still attached. The dark energy surrounding Snow's hand slowly disappeared. "Who are you?" Midnight asked with a tone of rudeness. Snow shoved her a bit. "Excuse her. She doesn't really do well with greetings. I'm Snow and that is Midnight." Snow said as she pointed to herself then Midnight.
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#47 Posted: 01:24:47 27/07/2015
Character sheet:
Name: Toko Toyuya
Species: Vampire/Witch (Got her powers from a deal with the devil and becoming a vampire was a catch in the deal)
Powers: Powers of darkness she mostly abuses to be lazy.
Weapons: A magic staff.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#48 Posted: 01:53:56 27/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted
---
#49 Posted: 02:50:23 27/07/2015
"My name is Temmire, greetings Snow and Midnight." The alicorn gave a nod.

Bimcal slithered out of his resting spot, and looked at Axel and Maria, "Well hello, why are the two of you here?" He kept his feathered wings furled.

Chimera became alert as she heard the violent slamming of a book being shut. She walked forward quickly and soon saw Blake and Jade.
---
#50 Posted: 02:57:25 27/07/2015
"Temmire. Such an interesting name." Snow said as she stepped forward a bit. "So what's an alicorn doing all the way out here at this time of night?" Midnight asked, taking her claws off of her hands.
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me