Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders Time Line. ( Theory )
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders Time Line. ( Theory ) [CLOSED]
Camo Lover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1109
#1 Posted: 14:48:41 25/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Hello everyone some people ask questions about the skylanders time line. And where super chargers/trap team fit in.
This is my theory on the time line.
The first one is the one we know.
(I will not count books or comics in this those to me are all non-cannon)
The time line starts with SSA.
In between that we have the adventure pack levels from SSA/Giants
After the events of the show down with Kaos a few months before Giants.
Dragons Peak took place followed by empire of ice and Pirate seas
Last but not least one month before giants Dark Light Crypt. So that clears up the SSA part of the normal time line.
Now for giants. A few weeks after the events of Dark Light Crypt Giants finally finish a long journey traveling to our world of earth. In skylands years that's about 10000 Years trip to our world that we know as earth. Later the giants are discovered by portal masters. However there was a magical explosion on earth that led to Kaos breaking free out of his frozen toy prison and using a portal to travel back to skylands.
Then the events of giants take place. After Kaos's defeat he ends up at his castle where he comes face to face with his mother. Who he thought to be dead. And that is why Kaos was so surprised when he met her once more. She then begins to talk about how she invaded the cloud break islands before she was defeated by the skylanders who we know as the swap force. After she explained her tale kaos got the idea to invade the cloud break islands.
And so the events of swap force begin. The Swap Force Skylanders spent 100 Skylands years to make it to earth. The reason they took less than the giants is due to the fact they were sent by magic. Now some may agure if the normal skylanders in the events of SSA get sent to earth in the timespan of a week or so by magic. Then how and why did the swap force take 100? Simple the core skylanders in SSA were sent to earth by the core of light with a stronger magic than the volcano that sent the swap force to earth. The Core of light is stronger than the volcano. Another reason the swap force took longer is the volcano gave them the power to swap meaning it took longer. If somehow this was not the case they would have arrived to earth much sooner but not able to return to skylands as they landed in the year 1911 the portal masters did not have the technology to use the skylanders. So that covers why they arrived on earth at certain times. The Swap Force are discovered and then skylanders swap force happens. Followed by the events of sheep Wreck Island and then the events of the tower of time! Now let's move onto trap team. How does kaos get UN swapped? You may ask. Kaos is a portal master and due to the fact that he can create and use magic and portals he was able to reverse it. The reason he did this was since the troll legs hurt him and almost killed him. As his body is different from Glumshanks. Once he does this he begins to think of a new plan. He gets the idea to break villains out of cloud cracker prison. Then the events of trap team happpen. Now you may ask why the Trap Team were sent within a week like the normal skylanders. The reason is the journey of the trap team took less time as the magic from the expolsion pretty much had the same power as the core of light. Also unlike the swap force and giants they had nothing to hinder them. So they took the same time as cores. And maybe even less? So then after the main events of trap team then came mirror of mystery. Followed by Sun scraper spire and then midnight museum. And last but not least the end of our current time line right before super chargers we have nightmare express. And that just about covers my Theory on the tine line. If you like my fan fiction or have any questions feel free to reply to this post. I will explain the events of super chargers when the game is out and I have played it.
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#2 Posted: 17:23:07 25/07/2015
I am verry sorry but this does not belong in Fan Fiction but either in the SuperChargers page or in Fandom.
#3 Posted: 17:26:53 25/07/2015 | Topic Creator
How do I move it ? And thanks
#4 Posted: 18:12:03 25/07/2015
You have to ask a Moderator/Hunter to move a cartain topic.

You're welcome
#5 Posted: 20:09:39 25/07/2015 | Topic Creator
K. Thanks
#6 Posted: 20:17:21 25/07/2015
Again, You're welcome. :3
Fizzle Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#7 Posted: 17:54:21 04/08/2015
I think the Giants took longer because the Fist of Arkus teleported them directly underground and it took 10,000 years to be unburied
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#8 Posted: 20:18:30 04/08/2015
The problem already starts with thinking the books are non-canon. The writer is even given a character in Giants and events are vaguely referenced, Wilikin first appeared there, and the comics' writer is the one doing the VV games. On the block of text I can't say I can correct things, honestly I get myself lost trying to read it with so many tangents, no offense.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:24:59 04/08/2015 by Bifrost
#9 Posted: 22:20:46 04/08/2015 | Topic Creator
To solve this problem there are too universes the game universe. Where the events in comics/books are non cannon.
2nd Is the other universe where the books and comics are cannon.
#10 Posted: 22:28:39 04/08/2015
I mean the problem with your theory. You're taking out several things explained in the books,can't pinpoint exactly because a lot is actually from the guidebooks, but there's some. The only book that causes continuity conflict is Machine of Doom and it's pointed as the earliest point in the timeline anyway.
---
#11 Posted: 09:49:36 05/08/2015 | Topic Creator
And that is why we have too universes.
In the main timeline nothing is explained in books.
In the other timeline it is.
#12 Posted: 10:52:37 05/08/2015
That's pretty unnecessary, sounds more like you don't want to see what the books add to the canon because a single one has conflict. But eh, screw it, arguing about headcanon with someone goes nowhere.
---
#13 Posted: 15:08:41 06/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Yeah. But mostly the timelines are the same. It's just a theory.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me