darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Theory: Is Thrillipede The Most Powerful Skylander? NOW ASTROBLAST!
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Theory: Is Thrillipede The Most Powerful Skylander? NOW ASTROBLAST! [CLOSED]
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#1 Posted: 08:56:17 23/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Every Game We Have Has Introduced A Most Powerful Skylander Every Time. In SSA It Was Ignitor, In SG It Was Thumpback, In SSF It Was Trap Shadow, And In STT It Was Knight Light. Dark Has Recently Listed 3 Of The Waves, And The Most Powerful Character Usually Comes Out In Wave 3 Or Up. And Usually Every Time The Skylander Is A Diffrent Element. So, With This News I Am Expecting This Super Powered Skylander Is Thrillipede.

EDIT:
New List-
Bash
Ninjini
Spy Rise
Bushwhack (Armor Path)
Astroblast [New Speculation]
---
****ing hell its been a long time
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:06:17 28/07/2015 by LittleWizard
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#2 Posted: 09:55:07 23/07/2015
Oh God That Was Painful To Read.
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3988
#3 Posted: 10:04:44 23/07/2015
I don't feel like the characters you named were the most powerful of their game.
---
bye
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#4 Posted: 10:12:49 23/07/2015
Aside for the fact I don't consider the characters you mentioned to be the most powerful of their games (cool nonetheless but I would like to remember Dune Bug for example can get rid of most of the enemies by throwing them off the islands... Same with Magna Charge. If that isn't overpower I don't know what could be) I don't think we can speculate that much on a character we only saw as a blurry figure on the poster.

I cannot even make out his weapons: are they guns, granades or what...?

So fare the SuperChargers (not going to consider revamps) seem all pretty powerful even if it doesn't help the fact there are only 10 to compare this time.
Maybe one of the strongest could be Dive-Clops due to his homing torpedoes but I think it's too early to judge.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:13:11 23/07/2015 by Drek95
#5 Posted: 10:14:37 23/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: newkill
I don't feel like the characters you named were the most powerful of their game.

I see why you think that, but Knight Light is overpowered.
---
Camo Lover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1109
#6 Posted: 10:48:34 23/07/2015
It really depends on how you use them. I can see Thrillpead being a ranged bomb type skylander. Really depends on how you use it.
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#7 Posted: 11:23:50 23/07/2015
I neither think those are the most powerful skylanders. In STT Gearshift is FAR more powerful than Knight Light, you just need to go on the Fragement Mode Freak and spam the Fragement mode. In SSA it was Stealth Elf and we can all agree on that. In SG, if you accept ALL of the skylanders, it was Series 2 Hex, if you only accept new characters it was Ninjini. And in SSF the opinions were split, some say Bumble Blast others Spy Rise, but if you ask me I'd say Star Strike because, once again spamming.
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#8 Posted: 12:02:50 23/07/2015
Actally Sonic Boom, Bouncer, Wind-Up, and Tread Head are most powerful I think...

Quote: Drek95
Aside for the fact I don't consider the characters you mentioned to be the most powerful of their games (cool nonetheless but I would like to remember Dune Bug for example can get rid of most of the enemies by throwing them off the islands... Same with Magna Charge. If that isn't overpower I don't know what could be) I don't think we can speculate that much on a character we only saw as a blurry figure on the poster.

Throwing enemies over the edge doesn't net XP though, that's cheating
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7426
#9 Posted: 12:06:07 23/07/2015
What about SSa Double Trouble? In my opinion, he was a beast at the time.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
#10 Posted: 12:10:52 23/07/2015
It's not cheating if the game lets you do it without any particular condition or glitch.
And I'm pretty sure you could still get the experience from the falling enemies.

However those were just an example.

Drobot, Pop Thorn, Bumble Blast, Echo, Fryno, Lob-Star, Bat Spin, Punk Shock and High Five are all Skylanders I consider to be waaaay more powerful than the ones mentioned in the first post.
But as Camo Lover said each Skylander can potentially be OP if used in the right way.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:11:36 23/07/2015 by Drek95
Camo Lover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1109
#11 Posted: 13:10:02 23/07/2015
If your talking about easiest to use doe. It's manga charge. And Or Lobstar.
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#12 Posted: 13:22:19 23/07/2015
I think thrillipede will probably be the enigma of sc
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#13 Posted: 13:31:04 23/07/2015
Echo is the very first Skylander who could cause 700% damage only if her Singalong path is selected.
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#14 Posted: 13:37:30 23/07/2015
Ghost Roaster's pretty powerful as well, especially in STT.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#15 Posted: 13:52:47 23/07/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf
Oh God That Was Painful To Read.

The more you know.

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:53:47 23/07/2015 by TakeYourLemons
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5379
#16 Posted: 15:30:43 23/07/2015
The Eon's Elites are obviously the most powerful in Trap Team...same will go for Superchargers.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#17 Posted: 15:44:11 23/07/2015
How can you even make this theory when all we've seen of Thrillipede is a small image of his figure? We haven't seen any gameplay of him.

Also, there isn't a "most powerful character in the game." Ignitor is powerful, but in raw damage, Bash outshines him. Trap Shadow nor Thumpback were the most powerful at all, and Knight Light isn't even remotely as powerful as several other characters.

Also, please don't capitalize every word in a paragraph, it's just annoying.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:52:05 23/07/2015 by Matteomax
StalkerSnake Yellow Sparx Gems: 1926
#18 Posted: 15:49:24 23/07/2015
Quote: gillgrunt987
What about SSa Double Trouble? In my opinion, he was a beast at the time.

the s2 tho
---
Чем больше вы знаете, тем больше вы знаете
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10064
#19 Posted: 15:57:25 23/07/2015
The characters are all easy to rely on,but by FAR not the most powerful skylanders. Drobot, Tree Rex/Fright Rider,Bumble Blast and High Five/Bat Spin, all in different waves, would like to question that.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:58:00 23/07/2015 by Bifrost
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#20 Posted: 16:25:43 23/07/2015
Not sure if this really counts, but Cuckoo Clocker is obviously the most powerful, since he can do over 1000 damage with one attack.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#21 Posted: 16:33:16 23/07/2015
Quote: Bionichute
Not sure if this really counts, but Cuckoo Clocker is obviously the most powerful, since he can do over 1000 damage with one attack.

He is the one with the highest damage number,but also a villain and still a launch character because of the Weed Whacker trap. No matter what, Wave 3 characters aren't exclusively the most powerful in any game.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:33:39 23/07/2015 by Bifrost
#22 Posted: 18:54:53 23/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Matteomax
How can you even make this theory when all we've seen of Thrillipede is a small image of his figure? We haven't seen any gameplay of him.

Also, there isn't a "most powerful character in the game." Ignitor is powerful, but in raw damage, Bash outshines him. Trap Shadow nor Thumpback were the most powerful at all, and Knight Light isn't even remotely as powerful as several other characters.

Also, please don't capitalize every word in a paragraph, it's just annoying.

Sorry, about the captalization. This is purely speculation, and I am just talking about attacks.
---
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#23 Posted: 21:13:51 23/07/2015
*reads thread*
*reads who people think are the strongest*
*laughs*

SSA was Ghost Roaster, not even CLOSE. You can take a reset GR to the last level and clear it without any upgrades or levels. There is a reason he was actually NERFED in Giants. It's not about just hitting hard (Ignitor/Bash), hitting fast (Double Trouble), survival (ranged), or moving fast (Stelath Elf), its having all three. Next to Ghost Roaster would be Drobot if we are talking 'most powerful', and not just out right 'favorite'. A long distant on a second sheet of paper third would be Stealth Elf. She's the time trial queen IMO, but isn't invulnerable like Ghost Roaster and is melee unlike Drobot.

Giants balanced things out a bit, Drobot was still stupidly strong, Hex crept up there, Stealth Elf got better, as did Double Trouble...

Swap Force was the year of Bumble Blast...period.

Trap Team feels debatable, with Fistbump, Kaboom, and Lob Star.
- Unreall
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#24 Posted: 21:24:55 23/07/2015
Quote: Unreallystic
*reads thread*
*reads who people think are the strongest*
*laughs*

SSA was Ghost Roaster, not even CLOSE. You can take a reset GR to the last level and clear it without any upgrades or levels. There is a reason he was actually NERFED in Giants. It's not about just hitting hard (Ignitor/Bash), hitting fast (Double Trouble), survival (ranged), or moving fast (Stelath Elf), its having all three. Next to Ghost Roaster would be Drobot if we are talking 'most powerful', and not just out right 'favorite'. A long distant on a second sheet of paper third would be Stealth Elf. She's the time trial queen IMO, but isn't invulnerable like Ghost Roaster and is melee unlike Drobot.

Giants balanced things out a bit, Drobot was still stupidly strong, Hex crept up there, Stealth Elf got better, as did Double Trouble...

Swap Force was the year of Bumble Blast...period.

Trap Team feels debatable, with Fistbump, Kaboom, and Lob Star.
- Unreall

I respect your opinion, but Ka-Boom!? Either you never played him, or you played him in one of the first three chapters... on easy mode. I admit that he does have strong attacks, but his defense is just poor. You can barely move while you're doing the cannon jump and don't get me started on the mortal strike move. He just gets hit too easily and that's why he's one of the WORST characters.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#25 Posted: 21:27:07 23/07/2015
While I unfortunately don't agree with this list, I can at least give you the benefit of the doubt he may surprise us at least. Sure this cool bug may look like a tall smilie with smilie build, but the later characters I always look forward to since they tend to have something very special worth holding them back longer than others. I hope he somehow has either a flying or speed ability so he can move fast and have some other cool ideas and not just be a an insectoid Slam Bam. That is my biggest worry about him at the moment.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#26 Posted: 21:33:20 23/07/2015
For me the strongest would be
Camo
Chill/Ninjini idk
Magna Charge
Jawbreaker
Akseyomiht Yellow Sparx Gems: 1494
#27 Posted: 13:57:00 24/07/2015
Quote: LittleWizard
>Ignitor
>Thumpback
>Trap shadow
>Knigth Light

[User Posted Image]

thumpinator Gold Sparx Gems: 2419
#28 Posted: 14:10:45 24/07/2015
Camo
Flashwing
Star Strike
Thunderbolt/ Chopper/ Knight MAre
#29 Posted: 15:06:11 24/07/2015
Quote: Deja Vu

I respect your opinion, but Ka-Boom!? Either you never played him, or you played him in one of the first three chapters... on easy mode. I admit that he does have strong attacks, but his defense is just poor. You can barely move while you're doing the cannon jump and don't get me started on the mortal strike move. He just gets hit too easily and that's why he's one of the WORST characters.

Just because someone has a move doesn't mean you use it. I NEVER do the canon jump, its a HORRIBLE move, but his basic shot with wall reflections? Nothing EVER gets CLOSE to him just from spamming it - just like Drobot - why would you use his gears outside of random spamming between laser blast.

When played right, Kaboom doesn't get hit - canon jump is strictly for getting 'away' from melee and sometimes movement, mortar is only for alpha strikes.

I'm not saying its the funnest way to play, just talking 'effectiveness' (granted I find it fun). It's no different from LobStar really. His dash is mostly for movement purposes, his steaming plants him often too long, but his ability to toss stars so freaking fast negates it all. Played effectively (again not necessarily the fun way) neither gets hit.
- Unreall
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#30 Posted: 15:13:27 24/07/2015
SSA and SG most powerful: Drobot
SSF most powerful: Bumble Blast.
STT most powerful (including Villains): (Spoilers)
Kaos. Hands-down the most powerful Skylander/Villain ever.

STT most powerful (not including Villains): Wallop.

BRB, checking the tier lists. I'm almost certain these characters were the most powerful, but (Spoilers again)
Kaos is definitely the most powerful character.
---
You can't handle MEMES
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2635
#31 Posted: 07:03:02 27/07/2015
Knight light is not powerful.
But everyone has different opinions.
Like i say déjà vu is powerful if played right.
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#32 Posted: 07:40:01 27/07/2015
1. Maybe... He was my favourite... But I'm not sure about the strongest part...

2. Thumpback? THUMPBACK!? I remember that people said Eye-Brawl, but THUMPBACK!??!

3. In Swap Force it was Spy Rise. Where did you get the idea of Trap Shadow?
Even thought I hate Spy Rise COMPLETELY (wtf is with the goalie!?) I have to admit he extremely powerful and people were gossiping about his OPNESS (Say this word out loud)

4. I will admit that Knight Light is pretty good. But his timing is inpecable! He should be there when I need him while I'm playing FNaF

5. I don't think it will be Thrillipede... But I could be wrong
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#33 Posted: 10:26:50 27/07/2015
Ignitor? don't make me laugh, it was Bash who was the strongest and the rest werent that strong either (well idk about knight light)
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#34 Posted: 12:21:37 27/07/2015
Some seriously said Wallop is more powerful than Wildfire?
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
#35 Posted: 12:34:40 27/07/2015
Quote: Blink182Bouncer
Some seriously said Wallop is more powerful than Wildfire?

Wallop is much more powerful than Wildfire when he's on Tantrum Thrower.
---
You can't handle MEMES
#36 Posted: 13:03:19 27/07/2015
Are we basing this on damage output?
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#37 Posted: 15:10:59 27/07/2015
Oh, Thrillipede will be the most powerful Skylander ever.

When Flynn and High Five dance with each other, they fuse into Thrillipede. And the supreme power of their awesomeness is just way too much for any enemy to handle.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#38 Posted: 15:16:48 27/07/2015
Now this topic has become an argument on who's strongest

I guess I'll hop in

SSA was Drobot, but Bash did the largest damage output
SG it was either Flashwing, Eye-Brawl, or Ninjini
SSF was Bumble Blast. No contest, he can beat anyone
STT was in my opinion Echo, Wallop, or High Five but it's still hard to tell
SC we have no way of knowing
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:29:58 27/07/2015 by Badwolfmichael
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#39 Posted: 15:27:19 27/07/2015
SSA: Drobot

SG: Tree Rex

SSF: Bumble Blast

STT: Wallop

Opinions

Opinions everywhere
---
now its time to get funky
#40 Posted: 15:37:17 27/07/2015
Quote: AdamGregory03
Oh, Thrillipede will be the most powerful Skylander ever.

When Flynn and High Five dance with each other, they fuse into Thrillipede. And the supreme power of their awesomeness is just way too much for any enemy to handle.

This is now canon.
---
You can't handle MEMES
#41 Posted: 17:11:51 27/07/2015
I could beat Bumble Blast with Pop Thorn though.
They are on the same level to me but I have to admit Bumble Blast is a bit more versatile.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#42 Posted: 19:39:51 27/07/2015
Quote: Badwolfmichael
Now this topic has become an argument on who's strongest

I guess I'll hop in

SSA was Drobot, but Bash did the largest damage output
SG it was either Flashwing, Eye-Brawl, or Ninjini
SSF was Bumble Blast. No contest, he can beat anyone
STT was in my opinion Echo, Wallop, or High Five but it's still hard to tell
SC we have no way of knowing

To this day I don't understand Ninjini being 'strong' or good. she had good stats, but everything else was honestly crap (smilie) I HAVE to be missing something, she erased chompy class bad guys as well as the rest of the cast, but didnt do better at melee or range than any other giant, its not like she had good movement either, I sincerely don't get it. I'm not saying your wrong, I got into it before with her, and even after that I found nothign that made her seems better than any other Giant.
- Unreall
#43 Posted: 20:06:59 27/07/2015
Ninjini is pretty amazing at crowd control, even if she can't dish out major damage in Ancient Djinni Magic. Unlike the other Giants, she can get a shorter hitbox as the bottle, and sneak past groups without having to clumsily run into everything - and all the while using rockets,and if they get too close the enchanted mist gets you some good distance. She also seems to start the sword combo faster as she leaves the bottle, meaning you can go in and out with little disavantage from her swords despawning.
Can't make too much of a point for Surreal Orbs tho. At the most, they have amazing range to pick off some enemies while they didn't notice you in the fight area, but that's it.
---
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#44 Posted: 23:06:39 27/07/2015
SSA: Drobot, no competition. (wtf ignitor HOW)
SG: Tree Rex, This could be debatable. (Thumback is way to slow and his damage doesn't make up for it)
SSF: Bumble Blast or Spy Rise, popthorn maybe. ( Trap Shadow is cool but not as powerful as these 3)
STT: Kaos. But for skylanders its Wallop.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#45 Posted: 23:29:22 27/07/2015
Quote: Epic popthorn
SG: Tree Rex, This could be debatable. (Thumback is way to slow and his damage doesn't make up for it)
SSF: Bumble Blast or Spy Rise, popthorn maybe. ( Trap Shadow is cool but not as powerful as these 3)

This is more accurate. For the villains though you got it wrong. Tae Kwon Crow.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#46 Posted: 00:05:16 28/07/2015
On a side note, does anyone think that Flynn discovered Thrillipede. They just seem awfully familiar.
---
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#47 Posted: 01:33:05 28/07/2015
Quote: PwnageFTW

This is more accurate. For the villains though you got it wrong. Tae Kwon Crow.

Actually no, kaos has the most attacks that are amazing. And he is pretty much invincible since he can reset his timer.

Tae Kwon Crow is the best non-doom raider.
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#48 Posted: 01:54:02 28/07/2015
> nobody mentions pet purveyor bat spin
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#49 Posted: 02:04:43 28/07/2015

I see we have similar opinions
---
now its time to get funky
#50 Posted: 11:04:50 28/07/2015
Quote: Snap Shot
On a side note, does anyone think that Flynn discovered Thrillipede. They just seem awfully familiar.

Maybe Thrillipede could have been Flynn's pet but then it somehow got hit by some spell and became what he is today.

But I guess his former name was Boomaggot pr something similar. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me