Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Dragoia [CLOSED]
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#1 Posted: 02:34:42 21/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ok none of the role plays accepted my things so I decided to create my own.
This is just another dragon role play.
Plot: 3000 years ago a light gem was created it was used to create peace and happiness. A terrible sorcerer stole it and turned it evil another dragon called captain red beard saved the island of dragoia from terror by defeating the evil dragon at once.

Time: a year after dragoia was saved by captain red beard

Rules:
No copying especially captain red beard other than me
No attacking others

Character sheet:
Name:
Area:
Appearance: (picture or explain it)
Story:
Personality:
Element(s):

Areas:
Near the volcano(dark dragons or fire dragons only)
By the water
Snowstorm
Underwater (water or ice dragons only!)
In the cavern
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#2 Posted: 02:38:25 21/07/2015
This may be interesting, though what exactly do the areas have to do with things?
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#3 Posted: 02:41:11 21/07/2015 | Topic Creator
I will create my dragon first:
Name: captain red beard
Area:by the water
Appearance:blue dragon with fiery red feathered wings one eye is turquoise the other is red.
Story: (I already told you)
Personality: silly at times and courageous
Element(s): fire and water
#4 Posted: 02:42:42 21/07/2015 | Topic Creator
The area is optional and is not needed all it is, is where they usually are and where you can find them
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:09:47 21/07/2015 by Alydol
#5 Posted: 02:49:14 21/07/2015 | Topic Creator
We can start when four made their dragons!
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#6 Posted: 02:50:46 21/07/2015
OOC: Do not triple post. There is an edit button on your posts. Use that instead of posting multiple times in a row.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#7 Posted: 03:29:14 21/07/2015
Okay, I'll begin my sheets:

Name: Raineer
Area: N/A
Appearance: he has green scales and wing membranes, with horns that look like that of a Rainwing dragon, a prehensile tail, and red eyes.
Story:a brother-sister duo from the world of Pyrrhia (Wings of Fire series, Tui Sutherland), they were Rainwings on that world and lived a normal life (of which takes place before the books but during the war). However, one day, two of the local Mudwings ventured into the rainforest and after some things they said, Paircia became angry. Then she attacked the two dragons savagely, but one escaped. After she calmed down, she became horrified with what she did and decided to run away, however Raineer followed her to comfort her. She still wanted to leave though and so, Raineer recalled a magical artifact (maybe animus, no storyline behind) that they could use to teleport to another world, of which Raineer recollected a brief time that Spyro and Cynder visited them during a brief adventure, and then the duo left their home to the dragon realms.
Personality: he is often kind, brave, and protective of Paircia.
Element(s): poison/venom/whatever you want to call it.
Other: he has a sister named Paircia, and due to his story, he looks like a mix of a Wings of Fire series Rainwing, and a Spyro OC.

Name: Paircia
Area: N/A
Appearance: she has pink scales and wing membranes, horns that look like a Rainwing dragon, a prehensile tail, and green eyes.
Story: a brother-sister duo from the world of Pyrrhia (Wings of Fire series, Tui Sutherland), they were Rainwings on that world and lived a normal life (of which takes place before the books but during the war). However, one day, two of the local Mudwings ventured into the rainforest and after some things they said, Paircia became angry. Then she attacked the two dragons savagely, but one escaped. After she calmed down, she became horrified with what she did and decided to run away, however Raineer followed her to comfort her. She still wanted to leave though and so, Raineer recalled a magical artifact (maybe animus, no storyline behind) that they could use to teleport to another world, of which Raineer recollected a brief time that Spyro and Cynder visited them during a brief adventure, and then the duo left their home to the dragon realms.
Personality: Paircia is a pacifist, and refuses to wound anyone, which has kept her from using her elements in typical ways. She can also come off as shy, nervous, and yet friendly.
Element(s): poison/venom/whatever you want to call it, and plasma. (Plasma has properties of fire, light, darkness, and electricity, but it is not exactly each. It can best be described as pure energy.)
Other: being a pacifist, she won't fight, though she does use those braces to also create force fields, and has adopted local magic and infused it with a Rainwing dart gun so the gun never runs out of sleep darts. Raineer is her brother, whom she looks like, except for color and her feminine build. She also doesn't know she has plasma.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:01:33 21/07/2015 by theuone
#8 Posted: 03:36:33 21/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted
Oh you can have up to two dragons I forgot to mention
Two more people
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 03:40:33 21/07/2015 by Alydol
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#9 Posted: 23:59:58 07/10/2015
Mind if I join?

Character sheet:
Name: Durza
Area:
Appearance: has dark purple scales that are darker then Spyro's and lighter then Cynder's. Has a golden underbelly with mourn highlight at the edge of each golden scale. Has a tail scale like Spyro's except at the end it looks like Cynder's tail blade was attached. Has dorsal spikes going down his spine like Spyro that are the same color as the underbelly along with the wing membrane. Has 2 thumb claws on each wing that are like Cynder's with a third that's like Spyro's. Has a pair of Spyros horns crowning his head that are the same color as the underbelly with Cynder's head spikes just below the pair of Spyro horns. Has two rich golden eyes that would tempt even the most pure of harts to attempt to steal them but when angered or when he get serious they change to a malevolent shade of purple. Also he has one claw slash scar over his left eye.
Story: He was once an average human boy. Then everything changed, he was walking one day by the ravine near by his home when a portal opens infront of him. discarding his phone and wallet he charges into the portal head first leaving his old home behind him forever. Now his new life begins.
Personality:dark, mysterious, nocturnal(both figuratively and literally), Athletic when it comes to training physically mentally and with his elements, slightly above average intelligence, kind and caring in spite of the tough serious exterior, solitary
Element(s):Fire, Earth, Ice, Electricity, Shadow, Poison, Wind, Fear. Most proficient (and preferred) elements are Fire, Electricity, Shadow, and Fear elements.

Areas: By the water
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:00:34 08/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#10 Posted: 11:51:16 08/10/2015
Name: Ry
Area: In the cavern
Appearance: Slightly gray dragon with soft, flimsy scales that feel almost like skin. She has short, jet-black horns and claws. Her face is somewhat angular and fierce, but her eyes are softer.
Story: Ry is an outcast from her home because of her strange appearance, weak scales, and unconventional element. She learned to keep to herself, and never actually learned to speak, but she understands what others mean.
Personality: Ry is naturally distrustful of others, especially adults. However, once you gain her trust, she is a loyal friend, and possibly an ally. She doesn't like battle, but she'll fight if she needs to.
Elements: Void (can neutralize any other element)
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#11 Posted: 17:56:47 08/10/2015
ooc: looks like we have enough people to get started. Alydol I will let you have the honors of starting the rp since you created it.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#12 Posted: 02:32:18 10/10/2015
Ill join!

character sheet

Name: Kumara
Area: near the volcano
Appearance: http://legendarygriffin.devian...ragon-564938816
Story: She ran away from her home at a young age and lived alone most of her life. Kumara was never accepted amongst her family because of her dark element. Since dark dragons are easily corrupted, her parents believed their family would be unsafe with Kumara around. She was lead to believe she had to leave and thus she ran away. During her travels, she learnt to survive on her own and found she also could use the element of electricity. She trained for years until she successfully created her own element: DarkStorm, the combination of dark and lightning energy.
Personality: solitary, aggressive and weary of others, but can be protective, kind and trustworthy.
Element(s): DarkStorm (a mix of darkness and lightning)
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:40:50 10/10/2015 by shadowstarcat
#13 Posted: 01:40:18 16/10/2015
ooc: Alydol you their?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#14 Posted: 00:24:26 28/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Accept them all, lets start:
Captain red beard sat on a ship with other dragons, crowded by questions..
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:25:30 28/10/2015 by Alydol
#15 Posted: 01:15:28 28/10/2015
As Durza walked along the beach he looked out at the ocean enjoying the veiw until he saw the ship. He ignored it and decided to lay down and take a nap.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#16 Posted: 02:07:02 28/10/2015
Quote: Spyro-Gamer
OOC: Do not triple post. There is an edit button on your posts. Use that instead of posting multiple times in a row.

This post doesn't seem to be a "repeat of rules" if it is only stated once in a topic. I get it, its your topic why does it matter, right? Well it can become a habit that may interrupt other role plays, so it's best that you do use the edit button or delete more useless posts(not saying they were useless(because I haven't read them)).

Please don't report a moderator's post when they are simply doing their jobs, thank you

P.s. This post will be removed once I confirm the reporter has been notified
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#17 Posted: 02:21:27 28/10/2015
Ooc: S-G he was refering to me.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#18 Posted: 02:43:32 28/10/2015
OOC: Why on earth was MY post reported? I only said the rules once in this topic, and that's my only post. I was doing my job.
And Shade, your above post doesn't make sense?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:04:09 28/10/2015 by Spyro-Gamer
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me