Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The legend of spyro attack of macawia
Page 1 of 1
The legend of spyro attack of macawia [CLOSED]
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#1 Posted: 03:28:50 20/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1
(Help me with this) three years after dawn of the dragon, spyro has met a new enemy, macawia. Macawia is a kingdom of evil macaws that can kill people it's up to spyro to destroy the macaws before they destroy everyone and take over! And this is how it goes: one day smilie was walking through warfang talking to :Cyril: about how dumb smilie really is a bird flew over that looked like a macaw. It was a robot thought and began to attack smilie he had to attack back so, he did and got captured by the robot macaw. While in the robot macaws grasp legend bit his claws and did nothing to the powerful macaw robot warrior. The robots name seemed to be C.A.W 3000 but smilie wasn't sure. When they got to macawia he was put in a dungeon and his wings were cut off so he cannot fly away. To be continued (if you can write an idea)
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 04:08:14 21/07/2015 by Alydol
#2 Posted: 03:29:52 20/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Oh when I said legend but his claws I meant smilie bit his claws
#3 Posted: 04:19:11 21/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2
smilie breathed fire on the iron bars but they where fire proof he tried flapping the stubs of his wings he couldn't fly. "Sparx get help go, get help!" Said smilie. smilie was on his way he flew out of the iron bars and out to macawia. As smilie was watching as the macaws chatted on and on and finally they began to talk about spyro. "You mean that stupid little purple lizard almost killed you C.A.W 3000!?" Said a macaw "Yes, he nearly did!" Said C.A.W 3000 "That little mosquito and lizard!" Said another macaw "What do you mean mosquito?!" Said sparx "Him again!" Said a macaw "ugh another fight" the macaw chased sparx back into the dungeon and flew into the lock. " oh yeah this is the legend of spyro not spyro the dragon I don't have lock picks" said smilie
To be continued!
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#4 Posted: 08:36:53 21/07/2015
This story is...(no offence)...Very short and ilogical.
#5 Posted: 18:44:16 21/07/2015 | Topic Creator
What did you say! Your very mean! I'm not done with my story, I guess I am done cause you said that smilie I will do one more chapter
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 18:56:31 21/07/2015 by Alydol
#6 Posted: 19:11:36 21/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3
Sparx went out to find the key for spyro to get out. It wasn't long till he got caught by the macaw. Spyro was taken out for a few minutes but when they were about to kill sparx, spyro breathed ice on the macaw it did nothing right when he was about to squish sparx with his extra hard wings. Spyro used a convexity fury and became, dark spyro. Spyro pushed all of the macaws and stopped them from killing sparx, it was short enough time before spyro himself was put in the dungeon and found ignitus with no wing either in the dungeon. (Ignitus was blue chronicler but somehow he was their not in the dream) "why are you here ignitus?" Said spyro "I will tell you the story of macawia young dragon" ignitus continued " a few thousand years ago a macaw civilization right here was built by rats, the macaws one day made a potion of purple lava to make themselves live for millions of years and become extra strong. It was one day that my brother went here and died from the devil macaw kingdom." Spyro stared in horror as ignitus continued " but the books of time say the purple dragon is the one who can destroy macawia" said ignitus. " I didn't know their was such a story behind it, I didn't know your brother was lost from this!" Said spyro in a very low tone. "But, you can" said ignitus

To be continued may be canceled if I c
Get more complaints
#7 Posted: 19:13:22 21/07/2015
It is short, and full of gramatical errors. Missing capital.letters and such. Please read the sticky topic in this section to know more about fanfictions and help.
#8 Posted: 19:14:42 21/07/2015 | Topic Creator
I know I typed this very fast.
#9 Posted: 19:21:10 21/07/2015
Again, there is no reason to act unneededly rude towards me on my guestbook. The sticky topic states that one should take feedback.kindly and know the one giving feedback is only attempting to help follow writers/readers.
#10 Posted: 19:23:51 21/07/2015 | Topic Creator
I wanted to this not for feedback but to show how "good" I am at writing stories but you made it sound bad smilie but now it seems bad smilie so I will stop writing and say I'm a bad writer smilie
To all readers sorry it is short and dumb this is all I am ever gonna write in fan fiction I will stop writing and people can read it but I will not edit this anymore other than answering questions like why I am not writing.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 19:32:22 21/07/2015 by Alydol
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#11 Posted: 20:25:14 21/07/2015
omg really. smilie It is constructive criticism, no need to be mean to blackwing.
---
Spread those positive vibes
#12 Posted: 20:33:58 21/07/2015 | Topic Creator
You can read my story called another one of my stories which will probably be said to be dumb it's very funny smilie
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#13 Posted: 23:23:31 21/07/2015
I'm here to break up the fighting.

And I got a report from here.

What's up?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#14 Posted: 10:57:15 22/07/2015
Quote: Trix Master 100

What's up?

I asume it was the mean reply to my criticism earlier on the fanfiction. Alydol gave me a (IMO) rude response on my feedback....
#15 Posted: 04:37:49 24/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Guys I promise to have a sequel someday
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#16 Posted: 23:19:24 24/07/2015
Quote: BlackWing116
Quote: Trix Master 100

What's up?

I asume it was the mean reply to my criticism earlier on the fanfiction. Alydol gave me a (IMO) rude response on my feedback....

Hm... Welp I guess I'm gonna have to quote the constructive criticism thing.

Quote: Forum Rules
Be constructive with criticism
If you're going to post negatively in regards to any of the Spyro or Skylanders games (or other series) then give a reason as to why you dislike it. Merely stating the fact you don't like it is pointless and doesn't contribute anything.

Constructive Criticism is not against the rules, it's a criticism that helps you improve your writing, art, and etc. If anything, it's advice.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me