Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Igneous- Divinity [CLOSED]
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#1 Posted: 22:52:41 19/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Igneous- guðdómleika (Adventure/surreal/modern-fantasy role play)

-Description-
You're not the average person. Not even close. You can do things no one else can; Or so you thought. There are a few people like you, and they all share one characteristic with you: You are the Child of a god. You family moved into a town with a special club, one for special kids. Your guardian(s)/parents have put you in as a member.

-Info-
At times you emit a strange shadowy energy, like if the night sky was washing off of you. (Usually if you use an activated power.)
You have superhuman reflexes, speed, durability, and strength. Where bullets would kill others, they would simply bruise you.

-Rules-
1. Your ability should be creative.
2. Your characters personality can be influenced by their Parent, but their ability has nothing to do with it.
3. Basic Role Play rules.
4. Keep it PG-14
5. Two Characters max.

-Gods-
Emish- red- Analytical and focused. Mostly emotionless.
Ulgru- Green- Master of abstract thought, constantly lost in a trail of cryptic riddles.
Bata- Yellow- Honor and valor above all. They are a firm and straightforward god.
Ipyo- Dark Blue- A calm and thoughtful god. Very artistic and creative.
Aekin- Orange- Tactful and sly. Always viewing things with an out of the box perspective, watching the strings being pulled.
Smyt- Purple- Motherly and nurturing. Loves nature and physical activity.
Empitaren- Pink- Quizzical and spontaneous, loves excitement and adventure.
Wejn- Bronze- Intimidating and dark, stern but loving. Wrathful.
Matim- Grey- War-like and strategic. Always has a plan and doesn't hesitate to aid one of his children.
Zekol- Light blue- Furious, excitable, and easy to anger. Likes jokes, dislikes sadness.
Qastar- Chartreuse (Lime Green)- Nurturing but mysterious. Cryptic and calm. Dark and light. The first meditator.
Vetsk- Brown- Humorous and joyful. More loving than any other god.

-Character sheet-
Name:
God-Parent:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:43:18 20/07/2015 by HerrMythology
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#2 Posted: 23:14:39 19/07/2015
OOC: Question. For the parent, are we supposed to pick 2 gods or is this a Half-Blood type situation where your parents are a god and a mortal?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#3 Posted: 00:47:04 20/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: you have one parent. Just the one god.
---
Turtle Power.
#4 Posted: 22:59:10 20/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: Bump. If no one joins in three days I will drop this Role Play.
---
Turtle Power.
KilaIesha Blue Sparx Gems: 676
#5 Posted: 18:52:18 22/07/2015
Name: Sam Cartwright
Ability: Sound manipulation
God-Parent: Ipyo
Appearance: Wavy/curly cotton candy pink hair with cotton candy purple streaks that reaches to his butt. Green eyes, slim, average height. Wears a white shoulder-less, slit-sleeved top, a short khaki pleated skirt, and black flip-flops with pink bows.
Bio: His parents found him in a basket while out fishing. He was a "paint the wall" kind of kid, always full of color and expressive. He has always been able to control his power and it has been a natural part of him.
Other: He is a cross-dresser, and he likes cotton candy; it's his favorite sweet. He likes to paint and write. He hasn't yet found a person he fancies but hopes that love will find him someday.

Name: Isaiah Star
Ability: Can change times effect on him. In other words, he can slow down, or speed up the world around him.
God-Parent: Vetsk
Appearance: [User Posted Image] He usually wears khaki shorts and black flip-flops. He is a little short for his age.
Bio: He has bounced from foster home to foster home, never living with one family for too long. He discovered his power when he was young, leading to many run-ins with trouble.
Other: He loves tacos, and his favorite color is orange. He is naturally optimistic, if sometimes a bit apathetic, and usually a kind person. He is a nerd and knows about almost anything from nerd culture including anime, manga, comic books, and movies.
---
Knowing what it feels to be in pain, is exactly why we try to be kind to others.
~Jiraiya
#6 Posted: 04:19:56 23/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: Accepted!
---
Turtle Power.
#7 Posted: 06:10:59 31/07/2015
Ooc: bump desu~
---
Knowing what it feels to be in pain, is exactly why we try to be kind to others.
~Jiraiya
#8 Posted: 08:19:58 05/08/2015
Ooc: bump...again smilie
---
~Jiraiya
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#9 Posted: 14:43:16 13/10/2015
I might join. still debating on God parent.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#10 Posted: 21:34:44 13/10/2015
I have an idea, but it's for a human who attempted to cast a spell to shapeshift into a dragon, but messed it up and permanently gained the form of a creature that looks half-dragon, half-human. Would that be okay?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#11 Posted: 16:30:18 26/10/2015
Name: Durza
Ability: can use the element at will. elements: fire, ice, earth, electricity, shadow, fear, poison, wind (perfers fire, electicity, shadow, and fear)
God-Parent: Wejn
Appearance: 6 feet tall, muscular but scrawny build, pitch black spiked hair with one white lock hanging over his brow, clean shaven, outfit: similar to Goku's gear but instead of orange its a blackish purple and insted of blue its blood red and the wrist bands a longer reaching just below the elbow and the shoes are designed to look like dragon feet and wears a dark cloak that has the bottom like batman's cape and a hood that has a similar design at the opening hiding his face in darkness. Also he has one claw slash scar over his left eye.
Bio: He was alone wondering the city and he is ready to fid out who/what he really is.
Personality:dark, mysterious, nocturnal(both figuratively and literally), Athletic when it comes to training physically mentally and with his elements, slightly above average intelligence, kind and caring in spite of the tough serious exterior, solitary
Other: we'll see

ooc: here he is. smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#12 Posted: 17:49:34 29/10/2015
ooc: uhhh is anyone there?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#13 Posted: 22:03:45 16/11/2015
uhhh bump
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me