Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > New Sub-line idea: Skylanders Dragons
Page 1 of 1
New Sub-line idea: Skylanders Dragons [CLOSED]
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#1 Posted: 17:57:34 19/07/2015 | Topic Creator
So with Spyro not getting a new figure this year, and with Sunburn becoming The Forgotten One, and with the new Eon's Elites being a rather poor representation of the elements, I was thinking: what if they made another sub-line based around the one-character-per-element idea, but this time with dragons as the theme?

So basically, the sub-line would include one dragon of each element, all designed as a series+ figure with a new pose and a new Wow Pow. The difference from a normal series+ would be that their Wow Pows would all share a dragon theme, and of course the figures would have unique packaging as well as a unique base color. Here's some ideas for the characters and their Wow Pows:

Spyro (magic): magically transforms himself into an adult dragon form for a brief period of time

Sunburn (fire): creates a giant dragon out of fire that engulfs enemies in flames

Camo (life): causes a dragon-headed venus fly trap to sprout from the ground, which would continuously attack any enemies that get near it

Echo (water): creates a dragon shaped tidal wave that lunges at enemies

Cynder (undead): summons the ghosts of dead dragons to attack enemies

Drobot (tech): summons a robotic dragon partner that he can control remotely

Flashwing (earth): creates a giant dragon-head out of rocks and gems that bites along the ground, chomping down on any enemies in its path

Blades (air): creates a dragon out of wind that flies around into a giant cyclone

Spotlight (light): the light dragons from her soul gem take on a new appearance, becoming larger and more powerful

Blackout (dark): creates a supernova black hole, and if any enemies go near the black hole a shadowy dragon will snap out at it and pull them in.

What would you guys think of a special sub-line like this, maybe in place of the Eon's Elite sub-line during Skylanders 6?
---
Boop me if you see this.
ladala Yellow Sparx Gems: 1935
#2 Posted: 20:38:33 19/07/2015
Ow, my wallet! x.x

On topic, I think this is a great idea! Instead of just the same "fan favorites" every incarnation, it'd be neat to see some other themed lines as SX figures.

Although, that might mean releasing a lot more similar characters to set up these lines. Other than dragons, the most populated species of Skylander is elves, and they only have five characters total (unless Bat Spin is an elf, and then its six), spread over four different elements, and one of which is a Trap Master.
---
Thank you for releasing me!
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#3 Posted: 20:58:43 19/07/2015
Bat Spin is a vampire. No source that I know of but it's in the wiki and mentioned several times throught.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:00:19 19/07/2015 by Bifrost
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me