Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Is Anyone Still Interested in Making a Spyro Film?
Page 1 of 1
Is Anyone Still Interested in Making a Spyro Film? [CLOSED]
FirestormPlasma Red Sparx Gems: 25
#1 Posted: 01:38:23 14/07/2015 | Topic Creator
People were planning to make a fan-made film (Frixion) several years back, but it was cancelled. I was wondering if there are any people that would still like to make a film? If there are enough people willing, I would be willing to write the script and direct a group of people. There's a lot of legal stuff you'd have to get clear with Activision for, but that can be looked at should the project go through.

Just some notes:
-I already have the script envisioned. It is not a retelling of ANY of the games. It also has nothing to do with Skylanders. It incorporates aspects from the original games AND The Legend of Spyro.
-I have organization planned out, so you don't have to worry too much about that.
-As a team, the first thing we produce will be something small, to see our talents and teamwork.
-This is PRE-pre-development; I am not making a film yet. This is to gauge interest on the subject.
-This is a non-profit film. It is illegal to make a "Spyro Movie" and sell it. As of a Kickstarter, we will have to check with Activision.
-This is a SERIOUS idea. I'm not looking for people to just join the team just to give me ideas. You need a special talent.
-Three major groups of people: the animators, sound crew, and editing team.

If enough people are up for this, I will post a seperate thread for recruiting people. Thanks.
---
www.youtube.com/FirestormPlasma
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me