First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Wave 1 leak! [CLOSED]
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#51 Posted: 00:27:42 14/07/2015
My battle plan:

Dark Wii U Starter
Stealth Stinger

If Reef Ripper trophy pack is out that week with wave 2 like TRU usually does, I'll get that too.

If it doesn't come out until later:

Nightfall
Sea Shadow
CakeMc Gold Sparx Gems: 2267
#52 Posted: 00:32:03 14/07/2015
I'll probably get
Xbox 360 starter pack
Any wave 1 sea vehicle
Any wave 1 sky vehicle
---
Kaos - The Master Of All Battle Classes
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#53 Posted: 00:57:09 14/07/2015
My plan is-

Wii U Starter
Nightfall
Dive Clops
Fiesta
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#54 Posted: 02:02:38 14/07/2015
For me, I'd choose (as my launch day minimum):

Wii U Starter
3DS Starter
Nightfall + Sea Shadow

Anything else I get at launch would be icing on the cake. smilie
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
SirKev7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1251
#55 Posted: 15:20:38 14/07/2015
Where's my Supercharged Eruptor?
Braveheart2015 Blue Sparx Gems: 760
#56 Posted: 15:43:03 14/07/2015
I'm gonna get:
Dark Edition Wii U
Sea Shadow
and Sky Slicer.
---
I'm so legendary, no one has even heard of me!
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#57 Posted: 16:37:31 14/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Here's my plan:

PS3 Starter Pack
Sea Shadow
Stealth Stinger
(Splatter Splasher)
Nightfall
Fiesta
Stormblade/Smash It
(Splat)

I still have a spark of hope that Splat or at least the Splatter Splasher is in the second wave.
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#58 Posted: 20:57:02 14/07/2015
My launch will consist of all new skylanders, the vehicles that match a new skylander (even if that skylander isn't released), and the Xbox one regular starter pack.
myskylanders Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#59 Posted: 08:18:52 15/07/2015
Okay, this is the first wave:

Wave 1

Fiesta
Dive-Clops
Stormblade
Shark Shooter Terrafin

Crypt Crusher
Dive Bomber
Sea Shadow
Sky Slicer

Dual Pack 1
Dual Pack 2

Sea Racing Action Pack
---
- http://www.myskylanders.de All Skylanders related in German
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#60 Posted: 08:42:07 15/07/2015
Really hoping at least one of the Dual Packs is the Sea Shadow/Nightfall one because the other is most definitely Shark Shooter Terrafin/Shark Tank.
Coincidentally they are both the only non-paired Single Pack figures in the first Wave so it might actually make sense to at least have the combo in Dual Packs.

Really happy Dive-Clops is in the first Wave! smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#61 Posted: 15:50:04 19/07/2015
Thanks, Count. I'll take that as a compliment.
Just doing the math, considering this will be the least expensive game of the entire franchise. Not really interested in the E3 Hot Streak, since I'll have regular and Dark Edition. If they had an E3 Spitfire to go with E3 Hot Streak....then maybe. Figuring how much I'll need, regardless if there's a sale or not.
Hopefully the math will help all of you who wish to buy everything, but this was before the announcement of the deal with Nintendo.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#62 Posted: 16:55:54 19/07/2015
Quote: Insane01
Thanks, Count. I'll take that as a compliment.
Just doing the math, considering this will be the least expensive game of the entire franchise. Not really interested in the E3 Hot Streak, since I'll have regular and Dark Edition. If they had an E3 Spitfire to go with E3 Hot Streak....then maybe. Figuring how much I'll need, regardless if there's a sale or not.
Hopefully the math will help all of you who wish to buy everything, but this was before the announcement of the deal with Nintendo.

In dollars overrall, sure, but we're also getting a lot less and I'd argue they're MAXIMIZING their games the absolute most for the least amount of effort. No more $10 skylanders, and the Nintendo figure fiasco will artificially bump those starter numbers this year just by mixing up what's in the box. In my opinion, it will artificially inflate their dominance this year as I believe they've already hit stagnation and competition is getting better. I do like how Lego and Disney both presume kids aren't stupid and can create a bit more complexity in their gaming model, Acti's seemingly demand to keep this ultra kid friendly may be part of their undoing. New kids are adopting to other games and the kid that grew up with SSA have moved on. We'll see.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:00:40 19/07/2015 by TakeYourLemons
3skylanderbro Blue Sparx Gems: 813
#63 Posted: 18:08:56 19/07/2015
Quote: GinjaNinja
My launch will consist of all new skylanders, the vehicles that match a new skylander (even if that skylander isn't released), and the Xbox one regular starter pack.

Is this the real first wave or what you are getting?
---
Just three brothers who love skylanders!!!!
TheBladesFan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1485
#64 Posted: 18:08:58 19/07/2015
Quote:
and kids that grew up with SSA have moved on.

I was 10 when I got SSA. Never moved on.
---
bookloverlolly.tumblr.com
Skylander Count: SSA 52/54 SG 61/66 SSF ??/?? STT ??/?? SSC 51/65 SI 6/??
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#65 Posted: 19:10:41 19/07/2015
I've been with the series since day 1 of SSA. Never going to quit.
#66 Posted: 19:43:09 19/07/2015
I've been with this series since SA early days but won't stay with it just because it is Skylanders.

I'm currently waiting to see if TfB changed their vision of what this series should be too or if they will decide to continue with their own idea.
While I'm sure this game will deliver the usual Skylander experience in terms of fun and content I'm still not sure if I will enjoy it as much as the last years.

And I already can't stand a lot of marketing and "design" decisions, the ones related to the figures aspect of the game, in other words.
Some are just decisions I don't personally like while others just don't seem in line with the general feel of the series.

I'm confident the actual game will bring back some of my optimism but there are things that a great game still won't solve.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10064
#67 Posted: 20:32:46 19/07/2015
I'll stay while the games are good and not requiring more than 1-2 purchases to beat(not to 100%). Dumb decisions can bring a game down but for now it still looks fun, so while it's still enjoyable I'll enjoy. Story is also currently not insulting my intelligence unless they take SF as a challenge but I hope David A. Rodriguez can keep up his great writing from the comics now.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#68 Posted: 20:38:46 19/07/2015
David is also the Lead Writer for SuperChargers.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#69 Posted: 22:28:48 19/07/2015
At least you access all areas in the first wave. I am most excited about wave two . I just really want to smash it
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#70 Posted: 21:50:43 22/07/2015
I double checked myskylanders' s site
Wave 1
The dual packs are Terrafin/Shark Tank and Jet-Vac/Jet Stream
The racing pack is Gill Grunt/Reef Ripper + Golden Queen trophy
Plus Crypt Crusher/Fiesta, Dive Bomber/Dive Clops, and Sky Slicer/Storm Blade.
The only ones without matching partner is Sea Shadow (vehicles) and Terrafin (single)

Not too bad for the first wave. You get six of the matching pairs. Nightfall will be Wave 2, along with Smash It and High Volt.

By the looks of the site, I'm guessing (in all likelihood) that there may be only four waves.....unless W1 & W2 come out the same day at TRU.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
Darksteelforge Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#71 Posted: 17:51:17 28/07/2015
On the general superchargers post on this forum I posted that you can order in France on micromania.fr characters from the first and the second wave.
It will be more characters in the first wave. I think they will keep up with five wave but the last wave will probrably will be small again.
---
276 Skylanders. 6630 Heroic Challenges completed. So Cali now you have seen every different skylander complete all heroic challenges.
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#72 Posted: 18:07:10 28/07/2015
I'd like to see them release Waves in a better selection. Far too often they seem to repackage figures they "expected" to be popular and ended up not being, resulting in shelfwarmers upon shelfwarmers.

In the least, there needs to be some kind of feedback from stores; whats selling, whats not, and then packs should be reconfigured as needed. Or even do away with "Waves" and package them in individual boxes; so like a box of just Terrafin, or a box of just Eruptor.

Even though the supercharged versions of old characters are different, I have a feeling all of them will be shelfwarming.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#73 Posted: 18:42:20 28/07/2015
I sincerely hope you are right about reposes, spyroflame0487.

The only one which will probably sell considerably is Bone Bash Roller Brawl because it's the first time she gets a new figure.

Also agree with everything you said.
I don't want another Water traps like problem.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#74 Posted: 20:53:49 28/07/2015
I'm just happy we for the first time actually know everything coming out even before the game is out. The only thing that bothers me is that Thrillipede is the last character and his vehicle to come out for this game. Regardless, I am glad we have an idea for this games' setup and Spyroflame for a job at TFB , this guy totally gets the whole idea of productivity and would be perfect to help prevent shelfwarmers.

On another note, I do find it great and a nice fresh take with Smash Hit being in the first few waves as opposed to simply releasing the last revealed character in the last wave.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
icecube7731 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1298
#75 Posted: 04:25:44 29/07/2015
This is the issue that always causes me to not finish the game until I get all of the waves, because I hate having an incomplete set. I don't enjoy having to repeat the same levels 5 times, or finishing the game and then having a handful of characters that may not get played with because there is nothing left to do but farm their money and exp.
---
37skylanders bsmilie rsmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
28skylanders + minis(no smilie)
SSF: All minus dark STT: All standard
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me