Page 1 of 1
A bit of new info from the poster [CLOSED]
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#1 Posted: 21:24:53 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
I found an image enhancer on Tumblr and decided to enhance the best quality image of the poster and found out that it is indeed 1 new dark and 1 new light and that each individual box has both the supercharger and their respective vehicle. The most noticeable one was Nightfall standing next to Sea Shadow. I'll give you both links since I can't copy and past the image here.

This is the website: http://waifu2x.udp.jp/
And here is the image URL:https://myskylanders.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/superchargersstarterexpl.jpg
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#2 Posted: 21:48:09 08/07/2015
Quote: isaac343018s
I found an image enhancer on Tumblr and decided to enhance the best quality image of the poster and found out that it is indeed 1 new dark and 1 new light and that each individual box has both the supercharger and their respective vehicle. The most noticeable one was Nightfall standing next to Sea Shadow. I'll give you both links since I can't copy and past the image here.

This is the website: http://waifu2x.udp.jp/
And here is the image URL:https://myskylanders.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/superchargersstarterexpl.jpg

That only shows what we've already seen.

Splat's element hasn't been confirmed yet.
---
^ You all know it's true
PopFizzForever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1490
#3 Posted: 22:45:37 08/07/2015
Can someone screenshot it and paste it here?
---
Sky 6 Is The Death Of Me and My Wallet
moamahrimatoro Green Sparx Gems: 393
#4 Posted: 23:32:33 08/07/2015
It says unsupported image format.
JewelScratch Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#5 Posted: 23:59:57 08/07/2015
So far there are three things that bug me about this game

1-WHY ARE THERE SO MANY EDITIONS OF THE GAME (biggest screw you collectors)
2-Did they seriously just make 1 dark and 1 light character for skyamiibos , If anything I expected light and dark to have most characters, what's the point of making two awesome new elements if there is not enough support and development to them. What sucks even more that we got another female dark character and I bet you the light is a male, was looking forward to a male dark and female light that aren't dragons.
3-Where is EE Sunburn ??? He deserves it more than Slam Bam and Zook, I don't get this why bring back 4 characters that never got reposes but not the fifth one.

Potential 4th thing that will bug me-Is if Pop Fizz is the magic supercharger, it's official Activison won't let go of Gill Grunt, Jet-Vac and Pop Fizz. I honestly want Spyro but if not then Dune Bug.
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#6 Posted: 00:10:24 09/07/2015
Quote: JewelScratch

2-Did they seriously just make 1 dark and 1 light character for skyamiibos , If anything I expected light and dark to have most characters, what's the point of making two awesome new elements if there is not enough support and development to them. What sucks even more that we got another female dark character and I bet you the light is a male, was looking forward to a male dark and female light that aren't dragons.

What? There aren't any Light or Dark Skymiibos, the only ones are Life and Fire. And we don't even know if Nightfall is a lady yet.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#7 Posted: 00:24:13 09/07/2015
Nightfall IS confirmed to be female. Her vehicle description of the Sea Shadow confirmed her gender.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#8 Posted: 00:26:30 09/07/2015
Quote: Aura24
Nightfall IS confirmed to be female. Her vehicle description of the Sea Shadow confirmed her gender.

I kinda already knew that when I first saw Nightfall.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#9 Posted: 01:18:03 09/07/2015
Here is a full image of it and your welcome to anyone who appreciates this image.

[User Posted Image]
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#10 Posted: 01:28:59 09/07/2015
what we actually want-

[User Posted Image]
Chef peeper Green Sparx Gems: 407
#11 Posted: 01:32:10 09/07/2015
What I have been curious about is whats in those middle rows.
stinkbomb29 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1697
#12 Posted: 01:55:35 09/07/2015
Based off that new photo...my guess is light and dark have just one per element. Making Donkey Kong and Bowser characters 19 and 20. The pics in the middle run could be what the vehicle and the character looks like combined...just a thought....
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#13 Posted: 02:50:39 09/07/2015
I'm guessing elemental trophies. Whatever it is, is certainly related to the elements as the top two are white and black.
---
Stay Cool!
DredyekSlayer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1423
#14 Posted: 04:50:32 09/07/2015
[User Posted Image]

IF ANYONE CAN SEE ANYTHING NEW PLZ POST IT!

IM STILL TRYING 2 ENHANCE THIS IMAGE SOO
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#15 Posted: 05:19:38 09/07/2015
No one can make out the rest of the poster. smilie
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:22:37 09/07/2015 by Aura24
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#16 Posted: 07:40:17 09/07/2015
Quote: Bionichute
Quote: JewelScratch

What? There aren't any Light or Dark Skymiibos, the only ones are Life and Fire. And we don't even know if Nightfall is a lady yet.

I think he meant "they made only one Dark and one Light because of the Skymiibos".

While I do agree reposes, vehicles and the Skymiibos (Dark Editions of everything included) did steal new Skylanders' places and it is a truly wrong choice in my opinion, I also think they would have still created only one character for both of the new Elements

The apparently want to make them rare creatures to be found in the Skylands so they decided to always release few of them.
Trap Team had 4 Skylanders per Element and Light and Dark got only 2.
SuperCharger technically has 2 Skylanders per Element and Light and Dark only 1.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
melvimbe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#17 Posted: 10:24:44 09/07/2015
Although making them rare is a way of revitalizing interest in Skylands around Christmas time, I think the main reason is that light and dark are more difficult to come up with good characters. They don't want to use up good ideas or throw out bad characters.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#18 Posted: 10:33:33 09/07/2015
That could also be true.

I'm really intrigued to see how they handled Nightfall and the Light SuperCharger.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
L Cynder Platinum Sparx Gems: 5744
#19 Posted: 11:24:58 09/07/2015
Wait. While the Skymiibos could be part of the reason why there are only one Light and Dark Super Charger. I'm starting to think the other reason is that Spotlight and Blackout are the only core Light and Dark Skylanders to ever be released so far, and Activision doesn't want to super charge them because they're four legged. If that is really the case, then Spyro probably won't get a super charger figure either. *Hopes Star Strike will be the magic super charger*
---
favs smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
WickedRogue Gold Sparx Gems: 2725
#20 Posted: 11:50:35 09/07/2015
So the center is something. It seems the enlarged image really warped the colors tho.
---
Elite Skystones Set Complete.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me