Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Pop Fizz is the magic returning [CLOSED]
Chrisii2013 Green Sparx Gems: 454
#1 Posted: 16:04:54 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Game have the display boxes for preorder and on the back it shows big bubble pop fizz. I didnt take a photo as didnt have my phone on me. There is also another character on the box named thrillipede which looks like a life character
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:06:06 08/07/2015 by Chrisii2013
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#2 Posted: 16:10:26 08/07/2015
Sorry, but I don't think anyone is going to believe you without proof.
---
Bring the Fanta
wavesorcerer14 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4893
#3 Posted: 16:10:36 08/07/2015
NOOOOO!!!! Somebody please post a picture to show that it's real! I hate Pop Fizz! Then again, maybe they made him better as a SuperCharger. I'd still prefer Spyro as a SuperCharger though. But Thrillipede sounds cool.
---
"altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labi."
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#4 Posted: 16:10:59 08/07/2015
Quote: Chrisii2013
Game have the display boxes for preorder and on the back it shows big bubble pop fizz. I didnt take a photo as didnt have my phone on me. There is also another character on the box named thrillipede which looks like a life character

By any chance, could you go back to Game?
---
****ing hell its been a long time
#5 Posted: 16:12:59 08/07/2015
Quote: wavesorcerer14
NOOOOO!!!! Somebody please post a picture to show that it's real! I hate Pop Fizz! Then again, maybe they made him better as a SuperCharger. I'd still prefer Spyro as a SuperCharger though. But Thrillipede sounds cool.

Spyro or Starstrike would be better than Pop Fizz, in my opinion.
---
Bring the Fanta
#6 Posted: 16:15:37 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
I can go saturday. Id never make stuff up i see no point in lying. Anything i post is true
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:16:51 08/07/2015 by Chrisii2013
#7 Posted: 16:16:20 08/07/2015
I can go saturday

I need to see that pic!!!
---
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2753
#8 Posted: 16:17:05 08/07/2015
*flips table* I'm sick of him smilie at least he's getting a new moveset.
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
#9 Posted: 16:17:30 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
His face looks puffed up slightly
#10 Posted: 16:18:03 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: ExcitonKnight

Im more sick of gill grunt. Hes had a new figure in every game aswell as an elite and a mini
#11 Posted: 16:20:06 08/07/2015

Im more sick of gill grunt. Hes had a new figure in every game aswell as an elite and a mini

Gill Grunt, Pop Fizz and Jet-Vac are who I'm sick of seeing. If Pop Fizz does get Supercharged, then I think we know who Activision's top 3 SKylanders are.
---
Bring the Fanta
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#12 Posted: 16:31:22 08/07/2015
Technically Spyro has had as many figures as Pop Fizz up until now (more, if you count Eon's Elite). Deja Vu would've been the coolest possibility for a Magic Supercharger what with the potential variations on her time control gimmick that they could've done (plus she's adorable with those purple pigtails...). But ah well.
---
Boop me if you see this.
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5316
#13 Posted: 16:35:11 08/07/2015
Wait. If pop fizz was on there, was splat? They're in the same element (from what I hear) and I think they'd be on there together
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
#14 Posted: 16:38:48 08/07/2015
I do not really care for Pop Fizz, I just want to see Thrillpede
---
thumpinator Gold Sparx Gems: 2419
#15 Posted: 16:44:38 08/07/2015
Have you seen astroblast? And were their vehicles on the box? And what does thrillipede look like?
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#16 Posted: 16:48:30 08/07/2015

I know right? My money was on smilie and to think that not a single trap team core came back. Does this mean we will never see any of them ever again!? I hope we do see them they were really fun, inventive and unique characters. Like come on even smilie was forgotten already.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#17 Posted: 16:54:57 08/07/2015
I can go saturday. Id never make stuff up i see no point in lying. Anything i post is true

That's a good point! It's completely OK to trust strangers. Time to check out these Nigerian Prince emails that I keep getting and give him lots of money. LOL! Sorry, just busting them on you. Seriously the way the net works is "no image = no proof" and even with an image, they'll claim you faked it up.

Anyway, Pop Fizz is worse than Spyro in my opinion. I dislike him so much and wonder why he gets so many reposes.
---
Stay Cool!
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#18 Posted: 17:01:04 08/07/2015
Okay, I'm gonna give this guy the benefit of the doubt and say what he says is true. I am totally okay with Pop Fizz getting Supercharged as he is one of my personal favorite characters. As for "Thrillipede", not too sure on that, but it does sound like a name they'd use for a Skylander.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#19 Posted: 17:03:42 08/07/2015
I want to know what Thrillipede looks like. I swear someone from tfb is spying on this site. I wanted a centipede, goat, peacock and even smilie back and now all of those wishes came true. I am happy that my special character ideas are being made and I still believe that Stormblade is a peacock in case anyone wonders where I got that idea from.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#20 Posted: 17:05:03 08/07/2015
No proof no confirm, but hey, the name sounds dumb enough to be true. I know better than to trust VV on good names(they won't let live K-bot Mineminer down for me until there's a great pun in the repose names).
I've put my points on other threads, disappointed but for every good news there is stuff I greatly dislike since the reveal.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:06:23 08/07/2015 by Bifrost
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8246
#21 Posted: 17:06:06 08/07/2015
I'm going to gamestop today. Maybe they'll have that preorder box? It's likely they will. If I do dee Pop Fizz Ill takr a picture.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#22 Posted: 17:19:56 08/07/2015
I could go to GAME tomorrow, so I could check then. However, if I do, I don't think I'll be able to get any pictures.
---
You can't handle MEMES
#23 Posted: 17:40:06 08/07/2015
What does Thrillpede look like by any chance?
---
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#24 Posted: 17:52:05 08/07/2015

Yeah, that's the trouble with those mobile phones, isn't it? Nobody ever seems to take them with them when they're out, you know, being mobile.

Quote: TheSpyrofan12

DING! If I had a penny for every time someone totally swears they saw something but didn't take their phone with them (not their camera, mind you, but specifically their phone), I wouldn't blink at the number of SuperChargers starters I'm going to end up buying to have a complete collection.

...yeah. And I'm not being sarcastic. It's like we speak the same language! smilie

Quote: Qcumber
I could go to GAME tomorrow, so I could check then. However, if I do, I don't think I'll be able to get any pictures.

ROFL! You win the Internets for the moment, good sir, as you inspired an actual, out loud cackle from me while I'm at work. Bravo!

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#25 Posted: 17:53:20 08/07/2015
Quote: GhostRoaster617

I know right? My money was on smilie and to think that not a single trap team core came back. Does this mean we will never see any of them ever again!? I hope we do see them they were really fun, inventive and unique characters. Like come on even smilie was forgotten already.

This game is a mess in terms of character balance.

Innovation, innovation and innovation and who cares about those old Skylanders which are in the very same title of the series...?
Let's put 8 revamps (6 of which has been already reposed to death), 2 console-exclusive characters and just add 10 brand new Skylanders to keep the sense of the brand intact!

Who cares about old "forgotten" Skylanders?
Just paint their bases gold, add them a couple new shiny features, make them three times more powerful and, here they are!
30$/€ worth Eon's Elite!

Who cares if we pair our beloved forest elf with a vehicle she won't even be able to supercharge?
It's a special edition pack, an extra, we don't care!

If I were in TfB I would feel insulted if the Magic returning SuperCharger isn't a Trap Team Core.
They already heavily nerfed traps and choose not to continue an idea that could have easily turned into a gold mine, they are practically not considering that game at all.

Game looks good, amazing, super fun but great Eon, how many nonsensical decisions...
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#26 Posted: 18:00:23 08/07/2015
Well if it is at Game someone else will find a photo.

I hope it is Pop Fizz and then people will stop whining about Spyro.
---
^ You all know it's true
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#27 Posted: 18:03:03 08/07/2015
Quote: Greeble

Pfft then there will be the ragers and the "Spyro is forever forgotten!" people. Even though Spyro just recently had new figures.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#28 Posted: 18:20:34 08/07/2015
Can't find any pics of Big Bubble Pop Fizz or Thrillipede on Google
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
TTD Hunter Gems: 6229
#29 Posted: 18:25:38 08/07/2015
I've tweeted game regarding this, if this turns out to be false this topic will be deleted.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#30 Posted: 18:29:10 08/07/2015
I'm getting a "wicked thumpback" ish vibe here. "oh,I saw it, but I didn't have my phone".
---
Dead
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:30:25 08/07/2015 by mega spyro
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#31 Posted: 18:29:17 08/07/2015
Quote: darkchylde28

Yeah, that's the trouble with those mobile phones, isn't it? Nobody ever seems to take them with them when they're out, you know, being mobile.

Quote: TheSpyrofan12

DING! If I had a penny for every time someone totally swears they saw something but didn't take their phone with them (not their camera, mind you, but specifically their phone), I wouldn't blink at the number of SuperChargers starters I'm going to end up buying to have a complete collection.

I was thinking the same thing..

I just checked two of my local Gamestops and they didn't have a display box with a poster with 'Big Bubble Pop Fizz'.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#32 Posted: 18:32:07 08/07/2015
So what happens if OP is right?

Are people going to apologize for jumping down his throat?

Going with the driving theme (humanoid - no dragons), and sticking with non-gimmick landers we have
-Cobra Cadabra
-Deja Vu
-Double trouble
-Dune Bug
-Pop Fizz
-Star Strike
-Voodood
All are possible. I doubt they will pull anyone from last game, so Cobra Cadabra goes out the window. They've played up the 'attitude' and gone all 'Mad Max' on us, so they need personality - so Star Strike and Deja Vu are gone, with double Troulbe most likely going. This leaves Voovoov, Pop Fizz and Dune Bug. Voodood wasn't popular, and trying to change him just doesn't make any sense at all. This leaves Dunebug and Pop Fizz. Who do you think gels with the personality ideals of this entry?

Yeah.
I'd put up that it's Pop fizz. On that same note - "Thrilapede" naming gels with 'aura' of this game, it has the right amount of corniness, is an untouched animal, and sounds like it could really be legit.

Am I saying OP is 100% right, stick a needle in my eye, but I do believe Pop Fizz is in it, and the other character doesn't surprise me/scream fake.
- Unreall
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#33 Posted: 18:35:40 08/07/2015
people seem to forget that pop fizz is something tfb and vv hold as a main skylander for magic since giants. Whole point they are trying to do is push spyro out, took them 4 games to do it but a game like this makes sense for him not to be a part of for more than enough reasons given. If it's true that it's pop fizz that would be me saying I knew that one. Jet-vac and pop are pretty popular and 2 skylanders they are trying to force on people in the same merit of gill grunt and trigger happy.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
#34 Posted: 18:39:56 08/07/2015
Quote: TTD
I've tweeted game regarding this, if this turns out to be false this topic will be deleted.

If I is real, ask them if they have pics.
Thrillpede sounds pretty cool.
---
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#35 Posted: 18:43:12 08/07/2015
If he's right no one owes him an apology. The fandom could record a history book on false alarms and fake news. But if he's the first to report it and it's true, good or bad news he found something new and had a good eye.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:44:08 08/07/2015 by Bifrost
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#36 Posted: 18:44:31 08/07/2015
I hope Big Bubble Pop Fizz still has the "Alternative Mode" gimmick. That was what made him one of my favourites.
---
You can't handle MEMES
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#37 Posted: 18:46:05 08/07/2015
I'll admit though I'm a little skeptical about this. I bring my phone everywhere when I go looking for skylanders all the time, in case I find something new and exciting. No reason this guy shouldv'e saw it and not have his phone unless it was dead and it was charging.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:46:47 08/07/2015 by PwnageFTW
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#38 Posted: 18:56:36 08/07/2015
I've seen things and eventhough i've brought my phone at times i rarely snap pictures with it. It's not a smart phone and in most cases from previous games the phone I had didn't have that function. This in mind its easy to not bring things depending on age as it does seem that those two would be legit skylanders. Maybe both game and gamestop have that box somewhere.

I'm still going to say that this isn't false. It's not presented in a way that would make it so.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
Akseyomiht Yellow Sparx Gems: 1494
#39 Posted: 20:18:22 08/07/2015
Pics or It Didn't Happen
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#40 Posted: 20:22:14 08/07/2015
Quote: Unreallystic

Nope. The fact that OP states that the earliest they can go back is Saturday would seem to indicate that we're dealing with a minor. In the cases where parents give their kids phones at all, it's so that they can keep track of them. Kids taking to technology the way they do anymore, I find it highly implausible and incredibly unlikely that such an individual would happen to be caught out at the game store with their parent/guardian/whoever is responsible for them/gave them the ride without the electronic security blanket that said parent/guardian/etc. provided.

Anything's possible, but seeing as the overwhelmingly vast majority of such statements on here are just grabs for attention by people who really don't have any idea of what's going on and who are later proven wrong, I'm not going to be offering up any "I'm sorry's," epsecially since OP went out of their way to post again basically saying, "Just trust me, I'd never lie." That should be a big red flag for anybody with any experience on a forum that allows minors.

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
ultyzaus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1700
#41 Posted: 20:25:41 08/07/2015
Quote: darkchylde28
Quote: Unreallystic

Nope. The fact that OP states that the earliest they can go back is Saturday would seem to indicate that we're dealing with a minor.

-Doug

Not really, I live in the city and don't have a car, so I can't go to just any store whenever I want either. Sure, my EBgames is close enough that I could go tomorrow evening if I had time (for instance), but I wouldn't be able to go to Toys'R'Us before the weekend. And I have a kid of my own, so I'm definitely not a minor either smilie
---
http://ultyzarus.deviantart.com/
223/254, 17 superchargers, 14 vehicles
Characters missing: Rocky Roll, Splat, Nightfall, Thrillipede
superhalite Blue Sparx Gems: 970
#42 Posted: 20:27:35 08/07/2015
Ok I think I'm gonna believe you on this.
---
We rely too much on technology yes that is true,but it's not going anywhere.
ultyzaus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1700
#43 Posted: 20:30:11 08/07/2015
"Big Bubble Pop Fizz" "Thrillipede"

Fan-made names are usually not as lame, or way lamer, smilie so I'm tempted to believe it's legit.
---
http://ultyzarus.deviantart.com/
223/254, 17 superchargers, 14 vehicles
Characters missing: Rocky Roll, Splat, Nightfall, Thrillipede
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#44 Posted: 20:54:55 08/07/2015
I'm gonna takr a guess and think you are like 12 or something, so
, why didn't you ask for your mom's phone?
---
Spread those positive vibes
ImDoubleTrouble Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#45 Posted: 21:13:27 08/07/2015
NOOOO! Ooga wanted to be supercharged. (Lol) If Pop fizz has been selected, I'll be really annoyed, I have 4 of him already. (Punch, Love Potion, Lightcore & Series 1.) I really don't want another. smilie really needs more attention, he has possibly the most unique design for magic imo and he could really do with a ranged attack.
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#46 Posted: 21:25:20 08/07/2015
According to her profile, she's almost 24 years old.
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#47 Posted: 21:27:07 08/07/2015
Quote: ultyzaus
"Big Bubble Pop Fizz" "Thrillipede"

Fan-made names are usually not as lame, or way lamer, smilie so I'm tempted to believe it's legit.

Both are light years better than "Splat." Thrillipede is actually a very brilliant name, probably the best one I've heard for a SuperChager so far. I'm sure the image I have of him in my mind is going to be way cooler than the real thing...assuming it is actually a real thing.
---
Stay Cool!
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#48 Posted: 21:41:34 08/07/2015
Quote: Aura24

Pfft then there will be the ragers and the "Spyro is forever forgotten!" people. Even though Spyro just recently had new figures.

Well that i can live with.

I just get sick of hearing that we need Spyro in every game, it gets very tedious very fast.
---
^ You all know it's true
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#49 Posted: 22:12:18 08/07/2015

I just get sick of hearing that we need Spyro in every game, it gets very tedious very fast.

Agreed. I wouldn't mind him coming back next game, I just think he needs a break.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
iceflow76 Blue Sparx Gems: 609
#50 Posted: 22:40:30 08/07/2015
Quote: ninja9351

Agreed. I wouldn't mind him coming back next game, I just think he needs a break.

Too bad they couldn't have given Stealth Elf a break this time around as well.
---
Characters Owned: 131 of 131 (100%) (Bring on Superchargers)
Figures Owned: 209 of 268 (77.9%)
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me