Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Power of the Fusions [Pokemon Fusions RP] [Retry]
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Power of the Fusions [Pokemon Fusions RP] [Retry] [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#1 Posted: 01:03:48 07/07/2015 | Topic Creator
PLOT
Long ago, a secret underground science lab began to conduct tests on innocent pokemon. However, these weren't just ordinary tests. The scientists tortured pokemon and fused them with the DNA of other species of pokemon and/or darkness. This went on many years, until one of the scientists became distressed about the tortured pokemon and caused a full-on breakout, resulting in all the pokemon escaping, the test rooms destroyed, scientists injured, and the capture of the human who set the pokemon free.
The pokemon, knowing they weren't wanted anywhere because of their appearances and history, traveled far to a region undiscovered, settling in a forest in a valley between two snowy mountain ranges. The Pokemon named the forest 'Ferris Forest', in remembrance of their hero, in which Ferris was their last name.
A couple of years of peace have passed, but recently the pokemon fusions have been having nightmares of their past in the science labs, and sense a great danger coming from afar. Is this just the result of remembering their past, or is the evil they sense about to happen?

-:-

RULES

• I am the GM.
  • All forum rules apply (no godmodding, mary sues, etc).
  • No script-writing.
  • NO Pokemon Trainers, only Pokemon. Max 4 Pokemon characters. You may roleplay an evil pokemon fusion, which will appear later on in the roleplay, and you may roleplay a normal pokemon who lived in the forest before the pokemon fusions arrived.
  • Pokemon from ANY region are allowed. NO fan-pokemon fusions. NO lengendary fusions (except for Shaymin and Mew).
  • Battling and romance allowed. Keep it PG-13.

Sample Character Sheet

Name:
Species/Fusion:
Moveset: [4 moves only]
Appearance: [description or small picture]
Other: [Optional]

S-G'S Characters
[note - all these fusions have been created by me]

Name: Cyra
Species/Fusion: Glaceon fused with shiny Umbreon
Moveset:
-Ice Beam
-Ice Shard
-Shadow Ball
-Iron Tail
Appearance: Black glaceon, with inside of ears, diamond on back, half of tail, paws and fringe blue. Yellow eyes.
Other: N/A

Name: Ziera
Species/Fusion: Plusle fused with a Flygon
Moveset:
-Quick Attack
-Wing Attack
-Spark
-Protect
Appearance: White plusle, green ears, cheeks, paws, red flygon eye things, flygon wings, flygon tail
Other: She's extremely fast. She can also be very annoying at times.

Name: Shay
Species/Fusion: Shaymin fused with a Vaporeon (a shayporeon xD)
Moveset:
-Iron Tail
-Bubble Beam
-Water Gun
-Energy Ball
Appearance: White (sky forme) shaymin, blue head, blue back and vaporeon tail

Name: Dark
Species/Fusion: Raichu fused with darkness
Moveset:
-Thunderbolt
-Iron Tail
-Hyper Beam
-Volt Tackle
Appearance: Dark blue raichu, yellow cheeks, black ears, belly, stripes, paws, light blue ears and tail, red eyes
Other: He lives in a dark cave at the base of the east snowy mountain range at the edge of the forest. He rarely comes out of his cave.

THIS RP IS NOW OPEN.

ENJOY.
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#2 Posted: 12:54:23 14/07/2015
OOC: Surprised no one's joined yet. I think I probably will, but I need to figure out my characters first.
#3 Posted: 01:11:40 15/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Okay.
#4 Posted: 13:14:10 15/07/2015
OOC: Before you say anything about my characters, they're not meant to mock anyone or anything, I just usually find myself using completely different Pokemon than other people use.

Name: Fishtank
Species/Fusion: Magikarp/Miltank
Moveset: Rollout
Flail
Milk Drink
Splash
Appearance: If you can imagine it, she looks like a Miltank with Magikarp's head, scales going down her belly instead of udders and a Magikarp tail. She carries Miltank's horns and a black cowl around her head, but the rest of her body is mostly pink scales.
Other: She's sort of a ditsy creature, always suffering from lack of confidence and nervousness. She always tries to do her best, but is often put down. Her friend Maxwell is the only one who usually supports her. ...At least for now. While never a love interest, Fishtank and Maxwell were good friends since they escaped from the lab. Fishtank is a combination of a Female Magikarp named Flash and a Miltank who they simply called Tank.

Name: Maxwell
Species/Fusion: Machoke/Diggersby
Moveset: Earthquake
Double Kick
Arm Thrust
Seismic Toss
Appearance: Maxwell has the head and arms of a Machoke, but the ears, body and feet of a Diggersby, although his ears are a bit smaller. He also carries Machoke's belt and is colored in Machoke purples and reds.
Other: Maxwell has been Fishtank's friend and protector since they escaped from the lab. While he's not the strongest creature around, he does do his best to help Fishtank and others. Ironically enough, both the Machoke and Diggersby used to create him were named Max.

Name: Tox
Species/Fusion: Raticate/Muk
Moveset: Sludge Bomb
Hyper Fang
Thunderbolt
Endeavor
Appearance: Has the ugly face of a Raticate, but the rest looks more like a Muk except for his hands which are pointy like Raticate's are. Tox is almost completely the same shade of purple except for his muzzle which is lighter colored.
Other: Even before fusion, these two were pretty shifty, often responsible for destruction and theft before being captured. After the event that caused their fusing, however, they became even worse. He may or may not have connections with Dark (depending on whether it's allowed.)
#5 Posted: 00:03:18 16/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted.
And it depends what sort of connections he'd have with Dark.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#6 Posted: 02:07:29 16/07/2015
Name: Duskmander
Species/Fusion: Duskull/Charmander
Moveset: Fury Punch (Normal), Fire slam (Fire), Skull crush (Normal) Health Replenish (Normal)
Appearance: Body of Duskull, Has Charmander's legs and arms, plus his Fire tail
Other: I made up the move set, I will reveal what they do within the RP, I thought since they were a new pokemon, they should get new moves.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#7 Posted: 02:10:24 16/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#8 Posted: 12:03:31 16/07/2015
Can we get our character sheet from the last one?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#9 Posted: 12:52:38 16/07/2015
Name: Mudlax
Fusion: Mudkip/Munchlax
Moveset: Bubblebeam, Tackle, Mud shot, and Rest
Appearance: He looks like a Mudkip, but with the ears and arms of a Munchlax
Other: Friendly, cares about Ziera deeply
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#10 Posted: 23:12:27 16/07/2015
I would like to congratulate MugoUrth with the beautiful name of "Fishtank...."

Name: Leafstorm
Species/Fusion: Servine
Moveset:
Growth
Leech seed
Slam
Leaf blade
Appearance: typical servine, Slightly darker green purplish/maroon eyes rather than regular brown.

Name: Fang
Species/Fusion: Seviper/ Dragonair (poison/dragon type)
Moveset:
Venoshock
Night Slash
Thunder Wave
Twister
Appearance: A slightly thinner seviper with a slim blue stripe connecting his back plates. He has purple eyes and Dragonairs white horn and 'head wings. The blade on his tail is light blue, and it has two blood red pearls just before the blade on it's tail, and one on it's neck as well.
Other:N/a
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#11 Posted: 23:47:43 16/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC:
@StormDragon21: Of course.
@EyeBrawler2014 & miniquiny999: Accepted.

Would you all like to start now?
#12 Posted: 00:35:32 17/07/2015
That's cool. Maybe we should wait for StormDragon tho, But we don't have to.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#13 Posted: 01:02:17 17/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh, yeah, we'll wait for StormDragon.
#14 Posted: 12:11:47 17/07/2015
Shall we start and let Storm join later?
---
#15 Posted: 23:08:16 17/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Hm, alright. We won't get very far, so it will be easy for Storm to join.

A cool, crisp morning air swirled down into the valley of Ferris Forest from the snowy mountain ranges on a crystal clear morning. Cyra, a glaceon and shiny umbreon fusion, was standing on one of the rocky ledges at the base of the right mountain range, watching the sun rise over the snow-topped left mountain range. A chilly breeze swept down onto her from above and she shivered, twitching her tail. She glanced upwards at the mountains with her golden eyes but quickly averted her gaze downward at the forest. Yesterday, she had decided to meet up with some of her friends at the lake which was situated into the middle of Ferris Forest. She quickly jumped off the ledge and headed towards the lake.
#16 Posted: 23:31:35 17/07/2015
Mudlax was swimming in the lake, he was usually carefree, but he had nightmares lately about Ziera being tortured by those "Scientists" They didn't deserve that title after what they did
---
#17 Posted: 23:48:00 17/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Shay was resting on a patch of long grass besides the lake. He woke as a cool breeze blew some of the long grass to the side to cover his face. As it tickled his nose, he sat up and sneezed, his nose twitching. He glanced at the strands of grass and pushed them aside, standing up and looking at the crystal clear sky. He stared at it for a moment and then switched his gaze to the lake in front of him. Deciding to wake himself up a little more, he flexed his tail and bounded towards the lake, diving straight in.
-
Ziera was flying through the forest, dipping under and diving over tree branches, heading to the lake.
#18 Posted: 23:49:55 17/07/2015
Duskmander was sitting beside the lake, picking grass and throwing it.
---
#19 Posted: 00:10:15 18/07/2015
Mudlax looked at Shay "Hey buddy" He said as he swam over
---
#20 Posted: 00:14:51 18/07/2015
Duskmander looked up and noticed Shay and Mudlax.
---
#21 Posted: 00:19:05 18/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Shay surfaced and saw Mudlax swim over. "Hey," he greeted. He then saw Duskmander and waved at him.
-
Ziera flew out the forest into the clearing by the lake, doing a front flip while doing so. "Hi!" she cried at the three pokemon fusions.
#22 Posted: 00:20:57 18/07/2015
Duskmander just kept staring at Shay with his cold dead eyes. He couldn't really fuse his face into a smile, it was fused to always stay a frown.
---
#23 Posted: 00:23:33 18/07/2015
Mudlax saw Ziera and smiled "Hello Ziera" He said with a blush
---
#24 Posted: 00:25:31 18/07/2015
Duskmander decided he had nothing else to do, so he decided to meet all the pokemon that were gathering. He got up and started walking towards them.
---
#25 Posted: 00:38:44 18/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Shay's smile faded and he frowned, floating behind Mudlax to avoid Duskmander's cold gaze.
-
"Hi!" Ziera cried again, flying over and hovering above them in the shallow part of the lake.
#26 Posted: 01:04:36 18/07/2015
Duskmander walked up to the group. He waved his paw at them.
---
#27 Posted: 02:33:35 18/07/2015
Mudlax looked up at Ziera "If only I could tell her..." He thought
---
#28 Posted: 11:54:34 18/07/2015
((There's going to be a bit of a problem. I'm going to be gone for three weeks. I may or may not have to pull out of the RP or get a recap, depending on how fast you guys go.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#29 Posted: 14:55:06 18/07/2015
Ooc: That sucks :c. unless it's a fun vacation, in which case have fun.

Fang slithered on towards the lake, ready for the meeting with the other fusions.

-----

Leafstorm was sunning herself on a tree branch by a lake. Her eyes were closed, smiling pleasantly, and she didn't notice the fusions.
---
#30 Posted: 19:10:22 18/07/2015
((Don't worry. It's a fun vacation.))
---
#31 Posted: 22:29:06 18/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Aw, alright. Have fun on your vacation, Storm.

"We're meeting everyone today, aren't we?" Ziera asked, dipping her tail in the water briefly, and then waving at Duskmander as he walked over.
-
Shay slowly swam over to the shore and sat down in the shallow water.
-
Cyra had a frown on her face as she padded through the forest. Images of her nightmares she had last night flashed in her mind, and she shook her head, not wanting to think about them.
#32 Posted: 23:42:13 18/07/2015
ooc: yay fun vacation.

Leafstorm heard other Pokémon speaking from behind her, and nimbly climbed to a branch on the other side of the tree with a good view of the lake, careful to position herself so that the leaves of her tail could easily catch the glorious, liquid gold, warm rays of sun she so enjoyed. From the view of an onlooker who wasn't fully paying attention, her tail looked like part of the tree's foliage. Appears to be a meeting of some type, the young Servine thought. Is it possible for me to watch without seeming like a creep or extremely rude?

---

Fang saw Cyra, and sped up a bit to catch up with her. "Hey." He smiled as best he could with his large canine teeth at the older fusion.
---
#33 Posted: 00:47:04 19/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Cyra stopped and turned around, seeing Fang reach her. She smiled softly. "Hey Fang," she said, beginning to walk again. "How have you been? I haven't seen you for a little bit. Are you coming to the lake today? We were all going to hang out there."
#34 Posted: 01:19:37 19/07/2015
"Yeah I was. Glad to see everyone get together for a meeting," replied Fang.
---
#35 Posted: 01:27:42 19/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"I guess it kinda is," Cyra said. "I have something to tell you all, anyway."
#36 Posted: 02:56:35 19/07/2015
Mudlax swam over to Ziera "Hey, there's something I want to tell you..." He said
---
#37 Posted: 12:09:05 19/07/2015
OOC: Sorry I wasn't on yesterday. I've been having massive solar storms lately.

Two more fusions were coming over to the group: A Magikarp/Miltank combo and what looked like a Machoke crossed with a Diggersby. The first one, Fishtank, seemed to have been very nervous, so the other one, Maxwell, was trying to comfort her.

"Don't worry, no one is going to pick on you for how you look," Maxwell said.

"I hope not..." Fishtank said. "Say... do you ever have memories? Like from before you became an ugly agglomeration of two different freaks? ...No offense."

"No, I can't say I have," Maxwell said.

"I still remember the taste of milk back then. ...Now my milk tastes watery," Fishtank said.

"What did that have to do with anything?" Maxwell said.

"It's just... I wish I remembered more," Fishtank said. "I missed my old life when I was only a Magikarp. ...Umm... Miltank. WE missed our own lives."

"Maybe the others can help," Maxwell said. "They're over there. Hi guys."

Eventually Fishtank and Maxwell reached the area of the others, hoping to join the meeting.
#38 Posted: 13:09:23 19/07/2015
Ooc: I just realized that Leafstorm doesn't know leaf storm and Fang has no biting moves. Hmmm.

"Oh, you do? I hope nothing TOO bad has happened." Since our escape he thought silently, excluding the fact of their unfortunate fate even causing the group to meet up.

---

Two other Pokémon had arrived at the lake, one of them possibly a Diggersby. I think I will say hi to these new Pokémon. "But the question here is: Stay in the tree, or go to the ground?" she mumbled.
---
#39 Posted: 14:44:55 19/07/2015
Ooc: I'm going to summer camp tomorrow and I might lose track of a lot of the RP, so fill me in when I get back.
---
#40 Posted: 01:02:09 20/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC:
@MugoUrth: That's alright.
@PwnageFTW: Okay.

"Ya? What is it?" Ziera was sitting on the edge on the lake, dipping her long tail into the lake multiple times.
-
"Hi." Shay waved his vaporeon tail at Fishtank and Maxwell.
-
"It's just something that happened to me. It might have happened to you all too." Cyra padded out into the clearing near the lake with Fang, seeing the group.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:27:45 21/07/2015 by Spyro-Gamer
#41 Posted: 03:22:51 20/07/2015
"Well... I kinda... Like you..." Mudlax said in a hushed tone, he was embarrassed
---
#42 Posted: 03:25:58 20/07/2015
Duskmander overheard Mudlax and Ziera's conversation. He decided to keep his mouth shut.
---
#43 Posted: 04:51:59 20/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ziera paused. "I like you too!" she replied, smiling, dipping her tail in the water again.
Shay overheard Mudlax. "I don't think she knows the real meaning, buddy," he whispered.
#44 Posted: 05:03:57 20/07/2015
Mudlax climbed out of the lake and hugged Ziera "I... I don't know how to say this... But I think I love you..." He said
---
#45 Posted: 05:25:20 20/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ziera blinked and froze, surprised that Mudlax was hugging her.
"I don't know if she knows what that means either." Shay whispered awkwardly. "She's one of the youngest fusions."
-
Cyra walked over to the group with Fang. "Hey guys."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:28:17 21/07/2015 by Spyro-Gamer
#46 Posted: 10:54:50 20/07/2015
"I know, but I can't help how I feel" Mudlax said
---
#47 Posted: 11:27:43 20/07/2015
"So... are we all just joining in a big group hug?" Fishtank asked. "Seriously, what's going on here?"
#48 Posted: 14:43:55 20/07/2015
Leafstorm climbed down the tree in one fluid movement, and then stopped at the base of the tree.She was going to introduce herself to what she thought was an Umbreon or a Glaceon, when she realized it was both. A fusion. She'd heard about them from around the forest, but she had never met one before.. Pokémon called them mistakes, abominations. The Servine thought for a moment. They might look weird, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're bad... They probably can't help the way they look.
---
Pumpkin Witch Green Sparx Gems: 333
#49 Posted: 18:08:11 20/07/2015
Name:Chi
Fusion: Umbreon fused with espeon
Move set: Bite, Phycic, Crunch, Extrasensory
Appearance: Umbreon with a split tail and gem on its head
Other: Very shy and will not admit defeat unless it's a game

(Am I accepted? )
---
I can count. 1 2 skip a few 99 100
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:23:21 22/07/2015 by Pumpkin Witch
#50 Posted: 18:33:18 20/07/2015
Name: Austin
Fusion: Squirtle and Eevee
Moves: Water gun, tackle, play nice, and growl
Appearance: An eevee with a Squirtle shell in its back
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me