Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > How would you make a Spyro TV show?
Page 1 of 1
How would you make a Spyro TV show? [CLOSED]
Operationgamer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1289
#1 Posted: 22:01:32 06/07/2015 | Topic Creator
As the title says, how would Imagine a Spyro TV show would be like if you were to make one? My idea is set in the Classic series universe but includes elements, characters, and locations from the Legend of Spyro and Skylanders series. While somewhat plot-driven, you wouldn't have to watch the episodes in order. The plot revolves around Spyro meeting a new character: a creature (no decided species name...yet) named Jon, who comes from a hidden world connected to Spyro's via a magic cave. Spyro and the gang have to help Jon get back home, having many adventures saving the world from Ripto along the way. Timeline-wise, it's set after Shadow Legacy.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:15:51 06/07/2015 by Operationgamer
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10259
#2 Posted: 22:04:42 06/07/2015
(this belongs in Fandom...? Not sure.)

Small arc-driven Skylanders cartoon, kinda like the comics and books. Could start with an arc wher Skyro "coincidentally" finds a land of dragons frozen by a gnorc or faces a dinosaur sorcerer, building up to that stuff Malefor said on Return of the Dragon King.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me