First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Who will NOT get this game? [CLOSED]
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5023
#51 Posted: 13:55:13 29/07/2015
Quote: TakeYourLemons
I don't need the help--looks like I'm finally free.... but good luck financing your purchases.

http://kotaku.com/supercharger...d-am-1716198951

very good choice my friend, after they said it would be less to buy but it is not. also i will just have to say to the others good luck financing your purchases, frustration finding what you want and horrible release dates. at least me and lemon dont have to get stressed out about these things. when we decide to use our money, now its relax, enjoy and no stress instead. this is what it should be in the first place, if you ask me.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 13:59:53 29/07/2015 by CountMoneyBone
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#52 Posted: 14:03:45 29/07/2015
You're so relaxed you won't stop talking about it and acting like people just don't understand how right your attitude is. If you think TakeYourLemons is doing the right thing you should actually follow his advice, be chill and bring up the subject where it's alright to discuss without trying to show off your opinions where it isn't needed.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:04:07 29/07/2015 by Bifrost
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#53 Posted: 15:14:34 29/07/2015
I am done with the series so nah ain't gettin it.

Time to focus on my music smilie
---
now its time to get funky
FaboulousFab Yellow Sparx Gems: 1247
#54 Posted: 15:17:29 29/07/2015
Well, after trap team, nothing could disappoint me more.
I think adding racing gameplay is quite a good idea. If it can help with replayabiliy,
i totally agree.
---
Marge: But I thought broccoli was...
Dr. Hibbert: Oh yes. One of the deadliest plants on earth. It tries to warn you itself with its terrible taste.
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#55 Posted: 16:15:48 29/07/2015
Quote: Bifrost
You're so relaxed you won't stop talking about it and acting like people just don't understand how right your attitude is. If you think TakeYourLemons is doing the right thing you should actually follow his advice, be chill and bring up the subject where it's alright to discuss without trying to show off your opinions where it isn't needed.

Needed or wanted? In either case, it's everyone's floor here.

I'll be getting digital starter for sure, just not sure about the plastic. I was (and still am) fuming over how they've increased the point of entry for collectors.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#56 Posted: 16:24:56 29/07/2015
Needed/wanted on being on topic. Trap Team last year was just a mess since every thread derailed into 'Do I like X feature?' instead of the actual subject.

As I said before, I might get digital, I might get late, I might not be able to make enough money to get a WiiU this year on time - but eventually I'll probably get it, even just to have fun on online after the hype has come and gone.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#57 Posted: 16:28:15 29/07/2015
OK, fair enough. smilie
OimakKamio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1643
#58 Posted: 16:47:15 29/07/2015
I'm over this thread, no offense, if you're done with this series, or aren't buying the game then why are you here? I mean seriously. Does it make you feel good to be whatever voice you're trying to be? I will be buying this game. I will enjoy this game, maybe more than the last 4 maybe less i dont know, but i'll be getting it, and regardless of how i feel about it, i'll be buying the 6th, 7th, etc. but some of you guys need to stop. This is about what we like about the game and where we can find info or collectables we might not have, not about how awesome it is not to buy it, or how you are saving money blah blah blah. Sorry not trying to offend.

Quote: CountMoneyBone
me....

Wierd, i dont beleive it, you always seem so postive about Skylanders. I figured you'd be first in line.
---
Lioned33 PS4
LORD OIMAK XBOX
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:13:21 29/07/2015 by Nroc-Nuika
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#59 Posted: 17:05:54 29/07/2015
So is everyone who's flipping out over the various Starters suffering from actual o.c.d. and the need to have everything right away? I'm being serious. I honestly don't get, what seems like a compulsion, to wig out over the different Dark Starters (which are 100% voluntary). Most of the previous Darks (single Skylanders) could be purchased off of ebay for less than the m.s.r.p. of a regular Skylander. Why not pick them up that way? I'm getting one Dark edition and standard for the other consoles I have. Multiple Darks seems silly, to me, but to each their own. What I don't get is the "whelp I'm done, this means war" mentality when it comes to multiple Dark editions. People aren't even pissed about the game just optional physical add-ons that aren't necessary to complete the game. Most of us have always griped about the price point (myself included) to 100% the core game and when this one promises to be the absolute lowest price point in the franchises history, people flip out about some optional plastic. I just don't understand.
#60 Posted: 18:08:23 29/07/2015
And I don't understand why you care that other people care about certain things you don't. Everyone's line and what to cross before you say enough will vary. Some will pull the trigger, some won't. No biggie to me...I respect every decision and whatever reason they have to support it...no reason for people to "shame" others because you don't agree.

I've tolerated "rare" figures in expensive packs...now they've done it twice and made said figure an exclusive. A collector who has the "get them all" position has to pay hundreds for 3-4 figures for systems they can't play it on. I guess you could say "why are they doing it? and in my case, I'm saying no...and I'm communicating that Activision has allowed me now not to pursue all figures as a result...that by making this business move they've "freed" me of the burden to chase down these things...which I'm sure wasn't supposed to be the point. And I'm mad as heck because I didn't want to pursue this route.

This is all gemain to the OP because the answer to me isn't a simple binary answer. And one frankly I'm still struggling with. It's not meaning to come across as entitlement anonymous...this is a forum...so I'm talking it through.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 18:17:37 29/07/2015 by TakeYourLemons
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#61 Posted: 18:20:23 29/07/2015
I'm feeling more meh about this compared to the last time I posted about it...I know I want a Splat but everything else I can forget about and not care at all. I will probably end up getting a random superchargers lot off ebay next summer to play as Splat as she seems to be in a later wave anyway. No sense wasting money on something I'm not fully into just for one character.
---
Stay Cool!
#62 Posted: 18:23:07 29/07/2015
There has been a very real lacking of buzz this go round. It's a major difference, and I didn't see Activision's CEO make an appearance this year. It speaks volumes to me personally.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me