Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Twisted Kingdom (Scary Disney RP) [CLOSED]
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#1 Posted: 19:29:31 06/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Plot:
Alex had always wished that her favorite Disney characters could come to life. She would sketch them and write about them in a small leather bound journal. This journal kept all the information about Disney characters and was kept with Alex at all times. One day Alex and others (your characters) receive tickets to come to a special night at the Magic Kingdom. When they arrive they go through the gates, only to be locked inside and into a nightmare. Disney characters have gone berserk and murderous under Maleficent's rule. Maleficent's goal is to get the leather bound journal from Alex and use it to revive Chernabog, the most powerful Disney villain. If she succeeds the world will be taken over by these gruesome Disney characters and the world will be a nightmare. Its up to Alex and her group to save the world and defeat Maleficent once and for all.

Objective: Survive the crazed theme park and defeat Maleficent.

THE MAP LAYOUT OF THIS THEME PARK MAY NOT GO WITH THE ORIGINAL MAGIC KINGDOM MAPS. IT IS INTENDED THAT WAY.

Rules:
1. I am GM
2. no godmodding
3. as many characters as you want. Keep up with them though
4. you can swear, but please keep it to a minimum
5. Keep romance PG
6. must be 13-18 years old
7. cannot kill a character without my permission and the owner of the characters
8. This is set at night (Means night will last even in daytime) No daytime
9. It might get a tiny bit gory (Blood, not guts) at times
10. You could control disney characters to battle with them.
11. REMEMBER: Disney characters are out to kill anyone, no making alliances.
12. Put Magic Kingdom in your sheet to show that you read the rules
13. Any further questions you can pm me to ask.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Weapon: (Can be Disney related if you want: aka keyblades, lion king pocket knife etc.)
How long have you known Alex?: (you could put a whole backstory or you could pu that you don't even know her at all)
Appearance:
Favorite character of Disney (game or movie):
Other:

My characters:
Name: Alex
Weapon: http://www.cexn.de/shop/media/.../m/_mg_4044.jpg
(can unlock doors)
How long have you known Alex?: I should not have to answer this smilie
Appearance: http://static.zerochan.net/Aoshiki.full.1234222.jpg
(Credit to artist)
Favorite character of Disney (game or movie): Peter Pan
Other: Is the owner of the leatherbound journal that Maleficent needs.

Name: Rain
Weapon: http://static.yuisy.com/sites/...ythe_Render.png
How long have you known Alex?: She knows Alex inside and out since she is Alex's sister
Appearance: http://img09.deviantart.net/3a...blu-d8t0der.jpg
(credit to artist)
Favorite character of Disney (game or movie): Pocahontas
Other: Will protect Alex at all costs

This is an old reboot of the TK rp that I made a long time ago but with different characters and a different storyline. Props to the people who remember the old one and the sequel though.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#2 Posted: 22:00:38 06/07/2015
U POSTED EEEEEETTT *happy dance*
Also, may or may not create 2 more as we go on. I just want to make sure I can keep up with 2 characters for now before I go onto 3 or 4.

Name: Micheal Klein (Mikey)
Weapon: Tarzan's Spear http://i62.tinypic.com/11jllie.jpg
How long have you known Alex?: Passed her in the halls at school sometimes. Around, 3 years then.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Favorite character of Disney: Stitch
Other: Magic Kingdom is Mikey's favorite park. Also, in a relationship with Phoenix. Has multiply personality disorder. Inside him are Darius, Dusty, Elena, and Ace who can take control when they feel/need to.

Name: Phoenix Hadley
Weapon: Percival's Knives http://i61.tinypic.com/24v3zop.jpg
How long have you known Alex?: Doesn't know her.
Favorite character of Disney: Larxene
Other: Magic Kingdom. In a relationship with Mikey. Has bipolar disorder, but is on meds to control it. Mikey in danger/being harmed can make him snap.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:05:42 06/07/2015 by DragonCamo
#3 Posted: 22:15:15 06/07/2015 | Topic Creator
That's fine and Accepted
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#4 Posted: 22:57:40 06/07/2015
Name: Myo Kaminari
Weapon: A traditional Japanese katana.
How long have you known Alex?: Doesn't really know her. Merely a traveling warrior seeking to restore her lost honor.
Favorite character of Disney (game or movie): Mulan
Other: Values honor above all else.

Name: Shiori Tanaka
Weapon: A bow.
How long have you known Alex?: A few years, but the two aren't close. Merely meeting and chatting occasionally when their paths cross from time to time.
Favorite character of Disney (game or movie): Robin Hood
Other: Lives out in the woods not far from Alex's house.

Magic Kingdom
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:00:03 06/07/2015 by Seiki
#5 Posted: 23:02:43 06/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted. As soon as we get a few more people we'll start
---
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#6 Posted: 05:42:27 07/07/2015
I haven't made a sheet in forever oh my gosh.

Name: Qina Jitun
Weapon: The Oblivion
How long have you known Alex?: Qina and Alex have been friends since childhood. They met during their early years of elementary school and have been best friends ever since. She's known Alex for about 10 years.
Favorite character of Disney: Kairi
Other: Magic Kingdom. Qina is easily scared and sometimes runs away when a fight breaks out.

Keeping my streak of really sucky sheets alive here woo smilie
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#7 Posted: 06:05:11 07/07/2015
I FOUND IT GUYS
[User Posted Image]

EDIT: I MADE IT BETTER
[User Posted Image]
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:11:50 07/07/2015 by DragonCamo
#8 Posted: 07:06:43 07/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted CL and DC I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER FIND THAT. OMG THE MEMORIES
---
#9 Posted: 07:35:43 07/07/2015
OH MY GOSH
SO MANY MEMORIES
THANK YOU DC smilie
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#10 Posted: 02:58:19 08/07/2015
How many more people should we try to get before we start?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#11 Posted: 04:46:16 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
At least one more but if no one signs up by tomorrow I'll start it off
---
#12 Posted: 01:52:44 09/07/2015
Oh ok. I'm not sure how many people would join to be honest. RP section is running low ;__;
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#13 Posted: 08:45:51 09/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: True. I guess we could start now. The setting currently is about half an hour before the sun sets and everyone is around the Disney gates, waiting for the time to come. Also, everyone start using 'ooc' if you have something to say out of the rp. ALSO, you don't have to be as descriptive as I am, just two sentences minimum please.

Alex looked down, reading her ticket for the thousandth time since she got it, and looking at her watch, checking the time. "You know that's the most time you've spent studying something Alex" Rain said with a slight laugh as she set a black and blue shoulder bag down next to Alex's feet. "Also, I'm not carrying your bag. You're gonna have to do that" She added. "I realize that" Alex snapped, picking the bag up and looking inside to make sure the continents were okay before slipping the bag over her head. She looked down at her watch once more, wishing time would go on faster.
---
#14 Posted: 12:36:44 09/07/2015
Ooc: damn, so no "Gryf sat" :(
Also, i'm gonna be in New York for a week, so my posts will be on my phone which sucks with the typing words correctly and things so hang in there with me please >.<

"It's almost time!" Mikey nearly shouted excitedly. He was practically jumping up and down in front of the gate. Behind him was Phoenix who, though finding his behavior extremely adorable, tried to calm him down. "If you don't calm down, babe, you're gonna tire yourself out early and then whine that you want to go back to the hotel room" he stated, wrapping his arms around Mikey. Mikey pouted and turned to look at his boyfriend. "It's not my fault you got us locked out and we have to wait for them to take time to unlock it" Mikey accused in a childish tone. Phoenix rolled his eyes and chuckled. "You're the one that dragged me out of the room before i could get the key," he replied back, "you're just lucky that I love you enough to forgive you." He kissed Mikey's cheek and nuzzled his head into his shoudlder which caused the other boy to began to blush. "We're in public!"
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#15 Posted: 19:14:42 09/07/2015
OOC: I am going to barely make the two line minimum oh no. Tons of filler here we coooooome smilie

"Gee... I hope it's not too dark in there..." Qina says, nervously looking around at the area around her. She looks inside her small brown bag and takes out her flashlight. Clicking it on, she lets out a sigh of relief. "It still works" She says happily. Qina turns off the flashlight and gently places it back into her bag.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#16 Posted: 21:33:34 09/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: well I don't want it to be one liners all the time like in the last TK. I'll bare with you guys if your on your phone though. No worries.

Alex wished the seconds could go by faster. She moved closer to the gate and placed her hand on it. "Can this time be any slower Alex?" Rain asked impatiently while tapping her foot on the ground. "I dunno. We have about ten minutes" Alex replied tapping her fingers on the gate.
---
#17 Posted: 05:10:21 10/07/2015
Myo stood against the wall beside the large gate, eyes closed but very much awake as she waited patiently for the doors to open. She wasn't quite sure why she'd been brought here. She didn't really know the people around her much, though they seemed familiar at the same time. Perhaps they'd met once long ago.

~~~

Shiori walked up to the gate, a bit late but still on time, and looked around at the crowd waiting there. While she didn't know any of the others, she recognized Alex from their occasional little chats. She smiled softly and waved to her as she approached the gates.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#18 Posted: 02:26:18 12/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Alex turned, seeing Shiori and waving back before hearing a slight squeak from the gates. She turned back to see the gates beginning to open. Rain ran up and stood next to her little sister, watching the gates fold open like an old book.
---
#19 Posted: 05:28:56 12/07/2015
"EEEE IT'S HAPPENING!" Mikey shouted enthusiastically, not caring about the people around him. It was his dream to come to Disney Land since he was a little, hyperactive boy and it was finally happening. It had taken awile to save up enough money for both Phoenix and him, but they were able to do it and Mikey couldn't be happier. He tugged on Phoenix's sleeve, eager to drag the poor boyfriend to each and every ride and probably buy stuffed animals. "We need to immediatly go to Space Mountain before it gets packed. Then we should head to Splash Mountain as that is also really popular. There's also the Dwarf's Mine Train Ride though....should we go to that instead? Splash Mountain is really fun, but you don't like water very much...but Space Mountain gets full fast!" Mikey mumbled to himself, trying and failing to create a plan of attack in his head.

Phoenix gave his boyfriend a loving smile. He was overjoyed to see Mikey this happy. They deserved a break like this, especially with all the work it took to save up the money for this trip. They had to plan cheap, having to stay in a small, cheap, one bedded hotel room, not that he minded there being only one bed. He chuckled when he saw Mikey going into his thinking mode. Any ride was fine as long as it was with him. Even Splash Mountain would be fine, he could use it as an excuse to get closer to Mikey. He smiled at the thought.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#20 Posted: 01:25:36 13/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Alex stared into the blackness for a moment until dark purple and blue lights started coming on one by one, lighting up the park like a Christmas tree. A low fog was swirling around. "This looks more like a horror movie than a Disney park" Rain muttered as she grabbed Alex's hand and slowly started walking inside. Alex nodded in agreement while huddling close to her older sister.
---
#21 Posted: 03:16:38 13/07/2015
Qina let out a nervous groan as she slowly began to walk inside. "It's so dark... And scary..." Qina muttered, shakily taking one step after the other. She took out her flashlight and kept it in her hand, just in case it got too dark. She gripped her flashlight tightly and entered the dark amusement park.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#22 Posted: 04:54:23 13/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Just a fair warning...If I don't post much it's because I'm going on a family vacation to Alabama starting tomorrow. I'll try to post the best I can though! ALSO, If i don't post for days at a time I DID NOT LEAVE DARKSPYRO! It is merely the vacation and I'm having fun.

The theme park looked more like a horror attraction, which was unusual since it was the middle of June and it was several months until October. The lights were dim, as if they were going to go out at any moment. A sign stood up ahead saying 'Have your tickets ready! Enjoy your night at the park!'. The sign was lit up by a bright orange light, making it seem to be the focus point of the entrance. A smaller sign hung below it, having a white arrow painted on it sloppily, pointing to the right where a small ticket booth stood in the distance.

(Hope that gives you guys a description of the entrance to go off of if that helps)
---
#23 Posted: 05:56:56 13/07/2015
Shiori smiled to herself, she knew a girl who would love the look of the park in this eerie appearance. She walked right in, after all, someone had gone to the trouble of sending out an invitation. "Maybe it's all part of the show." She wondered aloud, "A horror themed party at night."

~~~

Myo stood up and walked inside at the opening of the gates, completely unfazed by the choice of decor. "I think everyone's missing a very important question. Why were we given these invitations?" Myo spoke in almost a mono-tone, her face void of any expression.
---
#24 Posted: 06:02:36 13/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Alex shrugged. "Beats me. Maybe its just a spooky theme even though It's not Halloween" She said while walking. She and Rain turned right to see the ticket booth. "You see anyone Rain?" Alex asked, stretching her neck to try and get a look from a distance. "Nope but maybe the person is short. You never know" Rain replied, walking a bit faster towards the ticket booth.
---
#25 Posted: 18:38:42 13/07/2015
Phoenix's face fell when he saw the expression on Mikey's face. He was so blissfully happy a few moments ago. Now, his face reflected heartbreak and despair. His voiced shook a little when he spoke. "I mean...it could just be a theme they're going for right? Just because it isn't the normal bright and cheery Disney doesn't mean it won't be fun. The rides should still work, right?" Mikey asked optimistically. They began to walk towards the ticket booth which scared Phoenix because Mikey was walking behind him and not dragging him in a rushed manor.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#26 Posted: 01:29:14 17/07/2015
Appearing as if she felt no fear, or really anything in regards to the odd scenery, Myo walked right up to the ticket booth and held out the ticket she'd received. Oddly, the booth seemed empty. Myo was a patient women however, and simply waited for someone to respond.

~~~

"She seems pretty calm about all this." Shiori said, mostly thinking aloud as she noted how Myo acted a lot more calm than most of the others.
---
#27 Posted: 04:40:25 17/07/2015
OOC: woo

Name: Gryffin Puderbol
Weapon: Arthur's Sword (Sword in the stone) http://i57.tinypic.com/96hvv4.jpg
How long have you known Alex?: Doesn't know her
Favorite character of Disney: Kenai
Other: Likes pie. A lot. The ones in Magic Kingdom are good. Friend of Phoenix and Mikey.

Name: Terra Delk
Weapon: Pocahontas's Tomahawk
How long have you known Alex?: Who?
Favorite character of Disney: Alice
Other: Thinks that Magic Kingdom is overrated. Hollywood Studios is where it's at! Friend of Phoenix and Mikey.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:56:03 17/07/2015 by DragonCamo
#28 Posted: 02:15:47 22/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: MAJOR APOLOGIES. When I got home from Alabama I was out for at least two days from exhaustion and huge temperature change made me have super bad migraines. SUPER SORRY IF YOU GUYS WERE UPSET!

....Also, Accepted DC
---------

The ticket booth was strange, looking old and run down, the shutters being torn to bits and the ticket window's edges looking like termites had done their job well. An arm reached from the darkness, looking grotesque with deep scratches and a slight gray skin tone. The hand attached to the arm wasn't really a hand. Metal spikes protruded from where the fingers had once been. The hand stabbed the ticket while spraying a purple like paint onto Myo's hand.

(Each of you will get different colors for your characters' hands. These colors will be important later on in the RP. Have your characters give the tickets to the ticket arm thing or whatever you wanna call it and basically describe the said color getting sprayed on your characters' hands and their reaction.
Dc: Red
Me: Black
Seiki: Purple
CL: Green

Also, the hand's fingers spikes will stab the tickets and take them so be sure to write that in too!

Alex and Rain stood in front of the booth holding their tickets with their thumb and first-finger. The arm reached out, Myo's ticket still on a spike, and stabbed the other tickets, spraying a black paint onto their hands. "Hey! Our hands were not meant for this.!" Rain yelled in protest. Alex tried rubbing the paint off but it wouldn't come off. "How is this supposed to come off anyways!" Alex yelled in frustration.
---
#29 Posted: 02:51:24 22/07/2015
Ooc: YAS *another happy dance*

"Well this place is bleak" Terra mumbled as she and Gryffin slowly walked past the gate. "Isn't this supposed to be the 'Happiest Place on Earth'? Unless an emo or Hot Topic reject came here, I don't think many would find this happy," Gryffin commented, "It looks like Mikey agrees." Terra nodded as they watched Mikey and Phoenix with concern. Phoenix and Mikey didn't know they were here, of course. Being the nosy friends they were, they decided to come as well to watch the couple. Money hadn't been a problem seeing how Phoenix's parents were loaded and were just as nosy as them. It still surprised them that Phoenix didn't just ask his parents for money for this trip, but he was adamant about earning this vacation through hard work. Even Mikey working hard for this was surprising seeing how he was ungodly lazy. They were proud of them; however, for earning enough for this vacation. "You know, with this creepy atmosphere and Mikey's jumpiness, we can scare the pants off them! Well, figuratively. I've walked in on them once doing the do and I don't feel like being scarred anymore then I already am." Terra said to which Gryffin gave her a strange look. They arrived at the booth and had their tickets stabbed and their hands stained. "Well this is just great..." Terra muttered. Gryffin tried rubbing it off. "Looks like it ain't coming off" he replied.

Phoenix and Mikey approached the ticket booth and showed the creepy claw thing their tickets. It stabbed both tickets and then sprayed them with a red liquid. "YUCK! What the hell is this?" Phoenix cried and as he tried to wipe it off, but to no avail. Mikey had a similar response, but made some bad joke about it. As they walked forward in a bad mood, Mikey by chance looked back and saw Gryffin and Terra. "Gryf?! Terra?! What are you guys doing here?!" he yelled as his friends flinched and put on a smile, rubbing the backs of their necks. "Heh...looks like you caught us red handed." Gryffin said holding his red stained hands up. They all stared at him. "What?" he asked. "Gryf, I love ya as a friend, but make another bad pun like that, you're going to be either kissing the dirt or my fist" Terra grumbled. Gryffin huffed, clearly offended. "So, moving on from that cringe worthy comment, what are you guys doing here?" Phoenix asked. "Well, you know us. We're nosy and so are your parents as they funded this stalking operation." Terra shrugged and said plainly. Phoenix groaned and brought his hand to his face, dragging it down. "Whatever, just don't mess with Mikey and I's romantic and mushy moments like you always do." he finally said. Mikey blushed and held onto Phoenix. Terra stuck a finger in her mouth and gagged. "You know, it probably isn't wise to put your finger in your mouth right now" Gryffin pointed out, motioning towards her stained red hand. Terra quickly took her finger out of her mouth and spit on the ground, causing her friends to laugh. "Oh, shut up you assholes" she grumbled.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#30 Posted: 03:30:18 22/07/2015
Myo looked at the ugly splotch of purple paint that was on her hand. It wasn't exactly a color she wanted to wear, much less her idea in getting her hand sprayed with some odd paint at all. Though it was clear it wasn't coming off by how the others were reacting, so there wasn't much she could do about it. Choosing to ignore, she stepped to the side, for whatever was next and whatever reason the spot was there to come in time.

Smiling without much a care, Shiori calmly walked up to the ticket booth and held out her ticket. The strange hand reached out of the dark depths of the ticket booth to strike one of its claw-like fingers through the ticket, adding it to its collection then sending out a spray to paint part of Shiori's hand purple. Shiori frowned at the spot on her hand. "Can I get green instead?" The hand however gave no response, merely retreating back into the darkness until the next person would step up to the booth. Realizing it was pointless to try and speak with whoever was there, she stepped aside.
---
#31 Posted: 04:24:47 24/07/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: haven't been posting because I've been waiting for CL but I guess the show must go on.......

Alex and Rain turned and slowly started walking away from the ticket booth. Soon coming to a clearing with stone benches and an old, antique water fountain in the center. The fountain was spewing a purple colored water. "This is so a Halloween theme." Rain said while sitting on the edge of the fountain, trying not to get wet. "I dunno. Seems kinda sketchy" Alex replied, standing in front of her older sibling.
---
#32 Posted: 05:02:32 24/07/2015
After their little circle of friendship quarrel ended, the group proceeded into the park. "This looks like a horror game" Phoenix mumbled. Gryffin turned towards Terra. "I suggest to stick to this group as if this is a horror game, you'd die first" he said calmly. Seconds later, he was nursing a bump on his head that was inflicted by Terra who had steam coming out of her ears. Phoenix rolled his eyes as Mikey and him walked hand in hand. They approached a water fountain surrounded by stone benches. The fountain was strange as the water was a purple color. As Terra and Gryffin sat on one of the benches, Mikey walked over to the fountain and stuck his hand in the water. He frowned when the red stain refused to come off. "It does look like this stuff could be permanent" he muttered. Why couldn't it have been black? At least then I could have told people I accidentally touched my soul he thought. He was startled from his thoughts by arms wrapping around his waist and a chin resting on his shoulder. "Not exactly as romantic as we thought, huh?" Phoenix asked nuzzling his head into Mikey's neck. Mikey blushed and nodded. "We'll just have to do the best with what we have" Mikey said shyly, turning to kiss his boyfriend. "Get a room!" Terra yelled towards the couple. "Hey, shut up. This is supposed to be a horror role play, not a comedy!" Gryffin stated.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:03:03 24/07/2015 by DragonCamo
#33 Posted: 05:26:18 24/07/2015
OOC: I am so sorry I've been really busy lately, everything should die down by hopefully Tuesday and I might be able to be active >.<

Qina looks ahead and sees everyone walking ahead. "Hey! Wait up for me!" She calls out, rushing up to the ticket booth. She hold out her ticket as a strange arm moved out of the darkness. It stabbed her ticket and proceeded to spray green paint on her left hand. She felt a burning sensation as the green paint seeped into her skin. "Ow.. What the heck..." She grumbled, pulling her hand back hastily. She ran to catch up with the small group of people walking ahead of her.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#34 Posted: 08:14:18 25/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Suddenly, a bright red gas started emitting from the bottom of the fountain. "What the-what is this!" Alex yelled, jumping back. Rain scrambled up from her seat and rushed to her younger sister's side, making sure to stand in front of her as a protective shield.

The fountain screamed with a hiss and slowly began to slide off it's place. A dark silhouette began to take form in the gas. The gas didn't seem to affect anyone, so it was presumed that the gas was merely a decoration for a grand entrance.

Ooc: for the way I'm writing, this should be a novel smilie
---
#35 Posted: 17:11:15 25/07/2015
"Yes! Finally, the raising action!" Gryffin said excitedly. Ignoring him, Phoenix wrapped his arms around Mikey tighter and pulled him away from the fountain and over towards Terra and Gryffin. "Oh boy, who are we going to meet first?" Terra muttered, resting her chin on her hand. Mikey peered into the gas, trying to make out the silhouette taking form.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#36 Posted: 01:49:37 27/07/2015
"Perhaps the mysterious benefactor who invited us is about to show themselves." Myo adjusted her glasses as she spoke, looking thoroughly unimpressed with the theatrics before her.

"I did kind of wonder just who invited us here at this time of night." Shiori shrugged, a bit interested in meeting whoever was appearing before them. She took a step back then rested her hands behind her head as she waited for the grand display to finish.
---
#37 Posted: 02:04:37 27/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Not quite Myo." A voice rang out from the gas. "I'm merely a messenger who was sent to tell you about why you were all brought here."

The silhouette started to emerge from the gas, revealing itself to be a scarred and scratched up version of Snow White. "You all were sent here because of her" Snow said, pointing to Alex. Alex stepped back, putting a hand on Rain's shoulder. "She has something Maleficent wants. And you all will be locked in here and hunted until she hands it over!" Snow yelled.
---
#38 Posted: 03:23:12 27/07/2015
"So.... Why exactly lock all of us in here when you could just get her? She has something you want, what do we really have to do with it? Really just sets you guys up for failure in giving her allies." Shiori pointed out, attempting to poke holes in Maleficent's plan.

Myo raised an eyebrow, intrigued, at the fact the person knew her name when Myo didn't know her. Sure, she knew the tale of Snow White, but she didn't know her. "I may not know who this young girl is, but I believe I speak for everyone when I say we aren't handing whatever it is over any time soon."
---
#39 Posted: 03:24:47 27/07/2015
"Hurrah, how fun. What a great trip, right guys?" Terra said in a monotone voice, weakly pumping her fist in the air. The others; however, weren't taking it as good. "Wha-WHAT!?" Phoenix shouted, looking at Snow White in horror. "I know right!? She's real!" Gryffin said in awe, his eyes sparkling like some moe anime characters, misunderstanding what Phoenix said. "When did your personality change to the annoying, air-headed character?" Terra asked. "My personality hasn't been fully developed yet. It's part of a test" he shrugged innocently. "WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP!?" Phoenix yelled at his seemingly insane friends. He stilled when he felt the boy in his arms still. Previously, he had been shaking but Phoenix was too caught up in anger at his idiot friends to notice. Suddenly, his boyfriend slumped against him, going limp. Phoenix grabbed him and looked at Mikey with worried eyes. He was used to the routine and prepared for whoever would take over. Blue eyes opened up to look at Phoenix who sighed before the blue eyes began to fill with tears. "Dusty.." Phoenix sighed. Dusty, who was now in control, began to cry hysterically. "Why hello cry baby." Terra grumbled, showing she wasn't much a fan of this personality. Phoenix glared and growled at her before turning back and hugging the weeping boy. "Th-this was supposed to be a h-*hic*-happy time for you and him" he cried into Phoenix's chest. Terra grumbled again, stood, and walked towards the fairytale. "Since hot head over there is busy, i'll do the honors. ahem. What the hell are you talking about you crazy lunatic?! Why are we locked in here if it's that girl," she said pointing towards the girl apparently named Alex, "that whateverhername wants something from?!"
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#40 Posted: 03:48:46 27/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Us characters cannot really get it from her unless we become human. That's why you all are here. You either fight and protect her or you try to get what we want. I believe you are in possession of a journal of sorts Alex am I correct?" Snow said while turning to Alex. Alex reached in her bag, feeling the rectangular object and pulling her hand back out. "So that's what you want? Come and get it" Alex said as she and Rain took off towards town square. "Better run kiddies. The shows about to start" snow said as more lion-like silhouettes started to emerge from the gas, growling with anger. Two sped off in the direction of where Alex and Rain were headed.

At this point, you can choose if you would rather be against Alex and try to get the journal or be on her side and help her. Also, everyone can split up as you are about to get chased by lions smilie
---
#41 Posted: 04:44:19 27/07/2015
Terra began to swear under her breathe. "You know, i'm usually up to a lot of things, but chasing down a random girl isn't something I do" Gryffin said, slowly backing away with his hands up. Phoenix looked from the lions to Dusty and back again. "Ok..okokokok ok, Dusty, I need Mikey. Please, he's fine ok? He can handle this. I'll help him. Just please, let Mikey have control. If you do, I promise to buy you some of those powdered sugar dough things that they have here, ok?" he said, frantically tried to reason with Dusty. Dusty stopped crying for a few seconds to look up at Phoenix and nodded before closing his eyes. His body went limp again before the familiar brown eyes opened. "Wha..what happened?" Mikey asked a little groggily. "Yeah, see, I know this is the part where y'all have your small moment of 'yay, Mikey's back and now i have to tell him everything that happened' and ****, but uh, you'll have to wait" Terra said, grabbing Phoenix and Gryffin's jackets and pulling them in the direction that the girl named Alex and the other girl ran off to. Phoenix nodded before grabbing Mikey and slinging him over his shoulder before running. Terra and Gryffin followed in tow. "Hey! I can run on my own, thank you!" Mikey said, his fists pounding on Phoenix's shoulder the whole time.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#42 Posted: 20:10:08 27/07/2015
Shiori picked a rock off the ground and threw it at one of the lions to draw it's attention. Once she was sure it was focused on her, she turned and ran, heading a different direction than Alex. "Go on, get out of here Alex!"

Myo chased after the remaining lion that was after Alex and kicked in its side. "May not be the brightest move... But would be better if I had my sword with me." Of course, this didn't do much other than piss off the lion, but it gave Alex and Rain more time to run. Using what little time she had before the lion could attack her, Myo turned and ran.
---
#43 Posted: 22:01:35 28/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: now if you guys want to control some of the lions you may.

Alex and Rain continued to run with what little breath they had. "There should be a few buildings that might be unlocked in the square. I think there is a gift shop somewhere where we might find weapons." Rain had said as she ran slightly behind Alex to make sure she was safe. Alex looked around, seeing a coffee shop, a gift shop, a townhouse and a small diner. She used what little energy she had left to sprint towards the gift shop. Rain followed close behind.

(There are several gift shops located around the park. Those are where you would find your weapons! You don't have to get the weapons right away if you don't want to)
---
#44 Posted: 22:28:01 28/07/2015
ooc: so, if they're all running in the same direction, they'd all be in the same gift shop then or?

Terra was violently swearing as they ran from a couple of chasing lions. They were all out of breathe and Mikey suggested that if Phoenix put him down, that he'd have more energy. Being the horribly overprotective boyfriend he was, Phoenix refused. "I have an idea!" Gryffin shouted, reaching into his jacket and pulling out a steak. "I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO ASK" Terra shouted, trying to keep up with her friends as she was in the back. Gryffin smirked and chucked the steak at the lions, who avoided it and continued chasing after them. "Huh, I thought they'd stop and eat it" he said sounding disappointed. "GRYFFIN I SWEAR TO GOD IF I CATCH UP WITH YOU, I'M GOING TO TRIP YOU" Terra threatened angrily.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#45 Posted: 22:33:35 28/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: well if you're going in the same direction as another person then yes but if you're in a different area there would be a different gift shop
---
#46 Posted: 03:01:00 01/08/2015
Myo kept running from the lion she'd distracted away from Alex, throwing the occasional trash can or knocking over other stray objects like gumball machines to try and give some space. Eventually, she ducked into a gift shop, pushing a shelf aside to litter the floor and block the door, effectively locking herself inside until the lion could devise a way in.

Taking a moment to catch her breath, Myo looked about the store she'd gone in; having not really given much thought to just where she was going and simply seeking shelter. She noticed the shop was one meant for young boys to dress up and pretend to be princes with many capes and toy swords lining the walls. Luckily, the display behind the counter held a selection of real swords locked in a glass case. "Perfect." Myo gave small smile.

She lifted the register and threw it at the display, shattering the glass. Her choice was clear. Having always been a fan of oriental style things, she immediately grabbed the katana.
---
#47 Posted: 02:38:19 03/08/2015
They continued running until they came upon a nearby coffee shop where they quickly entered and blocked the door. While Gryffin and Phoenix pushed on the door to keep it up, Terra ran through the building looking for anything useful or an escape exit. Mikey ran into the storage room and checked the stock, spotting several water bottles and a few sandwiches. He took off his backpack that he had brought with them and threw in the bottles and sandwiches before zipping up and returning to the main area where Terra had returned. In her hands she held several knives that she had found in the break room on a dart board. She took Phoenix's place and gave them to him, knowing he was the best with knives after a competition during a friend's party. They weren't exactly throwing knives, but after trying a few out, he figured they could work.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#48 Posted: 21:25:54 03/08/2015
OOC: Just popping in to say I won't really be active for a few weeks. Got a lot of things to do and yeah. So, if this thing is still alive by the time I'm back (which hopefully it will be), I'll get back into the swing of things! Sorry guys!
*crawls back into my corner of magical inactiveness*
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#49 Posted: 21:39:22 03/08/2015
Ooc: I might join this
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#50 Posted: 22:39:31 21/08/2015
Ooc: I'M NOT LETTING THIS DIE

Gryffin and Terra jumped out of the way as the door burst open, one of the lions growling at them, teeth shown. Quickly, Phoenix planted a knife in it's skull. It feel to the floor as another one jumped over it. Again, he threw a knife that lodged into it's head and it fell dead as well. Terra jumped over the dead lions and looked around before motioning that it was clear. Phoenix pulled the two knives out of the lions and wiped them on the cafe's curtains. Mikey gave Phoenix an annoyed look. "What, they were ugly curtains anyways" Phoenix shrugged. They both hopped over the lions as well followed by Gryffin who was looking at the dead animals in awe and terror. "So, should we find that one girl and calmly ask her why the hell she has a cosplaying witch lady after her?" Terra asked. "No, because to you, asking calmly means hitting them several times" Gryffin pointed out.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me