Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > MLP FiM: Return of the Nightmare Mists
First | Previous | Page 13 of 13
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
MLP FiM: Return of the Nightmare Mists [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#601 Posted: 04:53:33 18/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Wait, there's another Twilight?" Flash Photography blinked.
"It's a long story." Starsong rubbed the back of her head.
Before Flash Photography could reply, Prince Astrello spoke and opened the door to Tartarus.
Supercell glided after Astrello. Starsong gulped, ruffled her wings a little bit, and padded through the entrance, Flash Photography and Southern Star close behind.
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#602 Posted: 05:15:01 18/02/2016
"Uhh..." Ideas twitched, rubbing his chin with an ethereal hoof, "Well- I- I thought- didn't Arlon explain Hyperborea to some extent? Oh well- I'm- well, long story short, different worlds, little accident with his magic sent us here, and the Twilight Luminia Sparkle I-Invictus of our world... is my, uh... daughter?" The last word came out in a hushed whisper, Ideas contracting fearfully.

Arlon paused, his already pale face becoming more so as he hesitated, before stepping through the gateway into Tartarus, his head lowering slightly.

"In the admittedly likely event that I die..." he began, before stopping for a moment. Gulping, he continued, "... please tell Nio- please tell my sister that I'm sorry. For- for everything."
---
self professed austGAYlian
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:20:41 18/02/2016 by ReshiramForever
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#603 Posted: 15:22:45 18/02/2016
I pause as Arlon says this. Then as I reach the bottom of the stairs, I speak. Wiping some tears away with my hoof, I look at him.

"I promise, I will tell her," I reply before turning away and pressing onward. I guess alicorns are different and more vulnerable on his homeworld.
#604 Posted: 02:24:55 19/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Arlon explained a bit of his world to me," Starsong said to Ideas. "But he didn't say anything to the others. Actually, I think you might have told me some things as well. I can't remember." She then heard Arlon speak, and she nodded slightly, saying she would do what he asked if she ever met Nio.
Flash Photography and Southern Star followed Starsong down the stairs.
#605 Posted: 04:31:45 19/02/2016
"Hmm, most of that was me," Ideas settled down a little, though he still seened to be deeply unnerved, "heh, I barely remember anything from before I woke up."

"Notre-Dame de la Scienza..." Arlon continued, a little distracted, "Our Lady of Science. Kind but cold. I hear Celestia is- was a bleeding heart. Not my sister. She didn't cover the truth. She never hesitated to harm her family, if it meant saving Equestria... I never thought she still cared about me... I never thought that she had still considered me, the greatest villain Hyperborea had ever seen, as anything more than that... If you ever find your way to her... trust her judgement. Maybe she'd even allow you to stay... All of them would..."
---
#606 Posted: 06:58:55 28/02/2016 | Topic Creator
A chilly breeze swept up the stairs from below.
Starsong perked her ears up, listening to Arlon, even though she didn't exactly understand what he was talking about. Flash Photography was rearranging the books in her saddlebag, and Southern Star had pushed her mane away from her face and made it lay over her back so she didn't trip over it.
#607 Posted: 04:07:08 14/03/2016
Arlon fell silent, his hackles rising in alarm, the ancient deity lowering his head further as a low growl emanated from the back of his throat.

"Not in cruelty, not in wrath," he whispered to himself, ears lying flat against the back of his head, "the Reaper came today... Not long now, old friend... Gods below, it's been so long since I've felt it..."

Ideas was still, peering out from around Arlon's neck to stare down over the stairs silently, his form glowing faintly in the gloom. His ears twitched, the magic comprising his tail flicking in fear.
---
#608 Posted: 05:56:05 14/03/2016 | Topic Creator
The group soon reached the bottom of the stairs and came to three large caves, which seemed to be heading downwards. Two were dark inside, and a light was seen at the end of the other.
Starsong shifted uncomfortably. "Which cave do we choose?"
Before anyone could answer her, a faint menacing laugh echoed up to the group from one of the dark caves, along with chilling breeze.
"Well.." Supercell said, unable to say anything else.
"I don't think we'll go into that cave then." Flash Photography murmured, adjusting the saddlebag on her back.
#609 Posted: 09:09:18 26/03/2016
Arlon stepped forwards, looking between each of the tunnels with his neck outstretched, as if trying to sniff out the direction that the needed to go.

"Damn it," he hissed, "I lost it."

Ideas remained still, starting down the lit tunnel nervously.

"M-maybe," the shade began, "we could try the Rivers... or the City of the Dead? G-get help from- well-?"
---
#610 Posted: 09:20:12 26/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Lost what...?" Starsong began.
Suddenly, the ground began to shake violently, with the whole cavern rocking back and forth and side to side. Large boulders then fell from the cavern ceiling and crashed down right in front of the group.
Starsong shouted out in surprise and stumbled back in Flash Photography and Southern Star, making them topple over.
The shaking soon subsided and Supercell slowly flew over the boulders. "Well, the caves aren't blocked," she called down to the others.
#611 Posted: 09:43:39 26/03/2016
Arlon deftly leapt aside as the rocks fell, despite his injuries, and answered Starsong's question calmly as if nothing had happened. Ideas had shot off from Arlon's back and up into the air, thoroughly spooked, and seemed reluctant to come back down.

"I felt Protocol's touch for a moment," he shrugged, his tail sweeping through the dirt wearily, his colourless eyes fixed on Ideas, "I remembered feeling complete, but then again, not once in my life had I been complete, soul, body, and purpose. Ah well. Wherever I am, I must be close."

Arlon paused, then laughed, as if he'd told a funny joke.
---
#612 Posted: 15:57:46 26/03/2016
"This way, I say leading them through the lighted tunnel. Stay close, from here on in, things become more and more dangerous. I will lead you safely to the center where all the paths to all the prisioner leads."
#613 Posted: 04:14:14 28/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Starsong slowly climbed over the fallen boulders and followed Prince Astrello, closely followed by Flash Photography, Southern Star and Supercell.
"If the princesses are down here, which I have a feeling they are, I don't think they'd be kept where the other prisoners are." Flash Photography piped up. "They're more important, so the mist creatures might be keeping them somewhere heavily guarded."
"Great." Supercell muttered, flying along above them.
#614 Posted: 04:36:50 28/03/2016
Arlon hesitated, his expression twitching, before following. Ideas settled down back on Arlon's back, his troubles keeping his physical form together outvoting his reluctance to put himself back in relative 'danger'.

"You'd do well to keep your voices down," Arlon stated idly, "I have half a mind to think that these Nightmares may be using one of the empty prisons built for the Kings and Queens of Tartarus, which means at least two of the seven are empty. Mortals in this realm aren't usually ignored by the caretaker, either, unless they're dead."

"T-that reminds me," Ideas pointed out, "if- if all this is g-going on, why would Ha- why would the Lord of the U-Underworld allow it? Maybe- did something happen to hi-him? B-lock out his view, or- or something? Or- or- maybe he left?"
---
#615 Posted: 05:18:46 28/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Either that, or the mist creatures made a deal with him, but, then again, I don't think that would've happened," Flash Photography murmured. "They may have blocked his view somehow."
Suddenly, a loud crack sounded in the cave, as in two pieces of earth had split apart.
"What was that...?" Starsong began.
"The ground! The ground is breaking!" Southern Star cried, looking down at the large cracks forming on the cavern floor, and surprisingly, light was shining through it.
"Run...!" Flash Photography began, before suddenly, the ground gave way underneath them, and the group realized they the cave was no ordinary underground cave, and it was a high cave, up on the 'ceiling' of the underworld.
They all fell, down towards the ground below, not realizing how fast and far they were actually falling. More than a mere few metres, and more like a dozen stories or so high.
-
(Here's a picture which explains where they are: https://ssraju.files.wordpress...-6-25-05-pm.png. They will have landed where the person in the picture is standing, having fallen from above.)
-
Supercell, being the only one hovering, suddenly realized everyone else was falling downwards. She shouted out and raced down towards them, hoping to catch one of them.
Starsong, only just remembered she had wings, tried to stretch them out, but she felt a sharp pain in the base of her left wing and cried out, unable to flap them.
Flash Photography's horn lit up, and, with most of her strength, she was able to slow herself down with magic. She managed to do the same with Southern Star, and was able to just grab Starsong as they reached the ground. She hoped Prince Astrello and Arlon had found a way to save themselves, as her magic was unable to reach them.

A boom echoed around the surrounding area as the group made an impact with the rocky ground.
For the three smaller ponies, the impact of the ground wasn't too bad, thanks to Flash Photography's magic, but they all received major ground shock.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:24:19 28/03/2016 by Spyro-Gamer
#616 Posted: 08:36:23 28/03/2016
Arlon thought about the sensation of falling, of the air brushing along the broken, featherless stubs that were the only things he had left of his wings.

It'd been centuries since he'd been dragged down into the depths of Aperture, never to physically leave for the better part of nineteen hundred years, the ground and facilities literally moving around him to not obstruct his fall, before it all went black. Literally and figuratively. He didn't wish to think about his thought processes during his many bouts of insanity throughout the long centuries.

Aperture and the Moon. What was so different about them? At least when he was sealed within Nyx, he had companionship of a sort, even if the sting of failure tormented him for every single minute for those thousand years.

"ARLON!" Ideas' yell reached through his reverie, the broken soul racing down alongside him yet powerless to do anything, snapping Arlon back to reality only a few metres from the ground. Arlon caught himself in a levitation spell, silvery magic crackling around him as he gently set himself down.

"I had it under control," Arlon said quietly, releasing the spell as his hooves touched rock.
---
#617 Posted: 09:44:48 28/03/2016
I quickly open my wings and fly as the ground crumbles beneath us. Flying slowly down I land among them. Looking at them all I speak. "Is everyone alright? If my sisters are in fact down here, it would be a grave error on their part, as I know this place from top to bottom and we have powerful allies that once found would aid us. Though most of all any of it here, is trapped here, as spells and enchantments more powerful than one can imagine are at work here. Those that escaped here before were lucky, but chances of escaping this place as a force of darkness are slim. Also this place was created to imprision evil, placing my sisters here will only threaten their control as the magic, and creatures that protect this place will assault their prision and it is only a matter of time before they are freed. The "guardians" are drawn by good, to aid and protect, not to destoy, contain or otherwise oppose, as they do to all that are evil, in fact we will be greeted by some soon," I say noding in the direction of many sounds infront of us.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:49:16 28/03/2016 by Wyrstel
#618 Posted: 10:10:51 28/03/2016 | Topic Creator
The two ponies and the deer slowly recovered from the ground shock, sitting up and coughing from the dust created from the impact. Flash Photography opened her eyes and looked at Southern Star and Starsong. "Are you two alright?" she croaked.
"Yes, we're alright." Southern Star replied, sitting up. "Thank for saving us."
Starsong sat up slowly and turned her head to look at the white unicorn. "Thank you, Flash."
Flash Photography smiled back softly.

"But this is the underworld. How come good guys are down here?" Supercell asked, landing beside Starsong and the others and making sure they were alright.
#619 Posted: 10:13:34 28/03/2016
Arlon scoffed, turning to look down over the distant building.

"Actually, this place was created to imprison those who disagreed with our ideals, not... 'forces of darkness'... and the guardians of Tartarus couldn't care a whit about whether those that are trapped here are guilty or innocent. If you believe otherwise, well, maybe you're dumber than I thought.

"Tell me; what did Leviathan, Hetatin, Witiko, Moloch, Tirak, Amon, and Crechus have in common back at the beginning? They, the demons, of using their power to indulgence themselves, are not inherently evil. Dark, yes, but not evil. The archons, the heavenly caretakers of Elysium Fields, of their self-righteous, domineering benevolence, who couldn't care less about what happens outside of Elysium. The quus, primordial bringers of chaos, of spontaneity, my direct opposite in nature and purpose, imprisoned somewhere far worse than this because, of course, we disagreed with them. And us, the alicorns, self-proclaimed gods and goddesses," his voice lowered to a hiss, "beings of the perfect order, fitting everyone and everything into our perfect little boxes, when we're really the ones who ruined the worlds."

Arlon laughed, "No wonder the irony was not lost on our cousins when they were locked away down here to rot, when we've destroyed so many worlds ourselves! Look at yourself; your precious home has been decimated by a Nightmare - an alicorn and your sister - and you still think that you're some holy guardian of justice?"
---
#620 Posted: 21:15:08 28/03/2016
"Everyone has a dark side, , says Nightmare Moon through me. My eyes match hers as she uses me as a vessel. You would do well not to insult my dear little brother, or you will witness the truth behind my name. He is in far more pain than you know, his mind is lost within himself. Still he presses on for all of you, willing to take on any challenge, hmm, such a brave little prince," she chuckles and leaves, my eyes return to normal but rivers of tears run down my silent form.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:11:05 28/03/2016 by Wyrstel
#621 Posted: 04:04:32 29/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Supercell blinked, not really knowing what to say, and began to help the two ponies and the deer stand up.
"It feels weird being down here," Southern Star said, looking around, feeling a little intimidated by the size of the area.
Flash Photography, after standing up, looked over at the building. "I wonder if the princesses are in there," she murmured.
#622 Posted: 04:32:09 29/03/2016
Arlon glanced over at Astrello for a moment, his brows raised, then turned away again, saying nothing. He stared out over the horizon, his ears twitching and tail sweeping the ground again, the slight traces of a snarl present at the corner of his mouth. Ideas seemed similarly wary, a shudder running through his incorporeal form, but didn't seem to be aware of what was troubling Arlon.

The broken alicorn took a few steps forward towards the edge, only stopping when there was nothing left for him to walk on, his lifeless mane shifting in the breeze. His silvery-white eyes were narrowed slightly, focused intently upon the building, when a flicker of silver at the corner of his eye caught his attention.

A silvery cloud of magic, similar in appearance to Ideas yet much, much larger, crept over the rocky outcrop, its core an inky black that was darker than a moonless night.

"Too long, too long..." it hissed, in a voice similar to Arlon's, yet far different at the same time.
---
#623 Posted: 04:41:17 29/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Flash Photography, who had been looking over at the building, saw a silvery cloud of...something. She blinked and took a step forward, narrowing her eyes, trying to figure out what it was, but she was unable to. She realized Arlon was looking at it, but the others hadn't noticed it. She took another step, closer to Arlon. "Hey, Arlon?" she asked, "Do you..know what that is?"
#624 Posted: 00:37:27 30/03/2016
Arlon froze up, his eyes wide and pupils contracted to mere pinpricks, as he turned to face the ghostly abomination. It had risen up a little, taking a shape vaguely similar to Arlon, yet somewhat taller and in possession of what appeared to be wings and a horn.

"Protocol," he whispered, taking a step towards the other half of his soul.

Protocol laughed, a haunting wheeze that was vastly different from Arlon's usual dry chuckle, drifting forwards to boop him on the nose. The touch was frigid and somewhat papery, with a dark undercurrent of something unfamiliar that set Arlon on edge. Ideas shrank back in between Arlon's shoulders, clearly terrified.

"Look at you," Protocol drawled, floating around behind Arlon's neck, lifting a lock of his still black mane, "so tiny, so weak...! And look..." it approached Flash Photography slowly, it's 'head' turning to look at each of the other ponies in turn, "...you've still found some little slaves... and our thrall...!"

Protocol drew back to hover above Ideas, the former shaking in silent laughter as the latter did the same in fear. Arlon kept the shade in sight, his brows furrowed, trying to think of what to do.
---
#625 Posted: 00:56:26 30/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Flash Photography took a few steps back. Despite not knowing what this..thing..was, she couldn't help but feel a little intimidated by it.
"We're not slaves," Supercell muttered.
Southern Star and Starsong had an expression of confusion, surprise, and slight fear on their faces, unsure about what was going on.
#626 Posted: 08:38:08 30/03/2016
As I hear this I wipe away my tears and stand protectively in front of Flash Photograghy and the others. I may be small but I am not to be triffled with. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes shimmer in the light from my now glowing horn.

"We are most certainly not slaves, shade. Companions are what we are. Now step away from my friends," I say firmly with powerful authority in my voice.
#627 Posted: 08:58:55 30/03/2016
"Not slaves?" Protocol's voice was soft, "No, no, you have to be... unless..."

It fell silent for a few moments, as if trying to wrap its mind around the concept, turning to look back down at Arlon before it continued, "Unless you... Friends? You found some friends? No, no... That can't be right... Why would...? But no one has ever..."

"This is the very culmination of almost twenty six hundred years worth of instinctual nature of Hyperborea's worst villain, combined with the power of Order itself," Arlon said slowly, as much to himself as to the others, "twenty six hundred years worth of pain, hatred, the desire for revenge, and the belief that anyone willingly in my presence would be under my control... No, of course it doesn't understand..."

Protocol twitched, its form darkening slightly as it dropped back down to the ground.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:59:15 30/03/2016 by ReshiramForever
#628 Posted: 23:46:10 30/03/2016
I take a more relaxed stance and my horn returns to normal. Still I remain wary of the shade, ready to protect the others if necessary. If someone watches me closely seeing and taking note of my behavior they can see that something is wrong. What is wrong though is something they have to find out themselves.
#629 Posted: 06:26:20 31/03/2016
Arlon ignored Astrello, considering Protocol silently. The shade stared back almost hungrily, continually muttering things along the line of 'I must restore order.' Protocol's appearance troubled Arlon, too; his soul was usually a pale silvery-grey, but the cloud of magic that hovered in front of him bore little resemblance to what he remembered. It was too dark in colour, and he had no idea what could've caused its centre to be black.

It didn't matter, Arlon thought. At the end of the day, the corrupted entity in front of him was still him, and whatever fragment of his soul he had left yearned to be reconnected with the abomination.

"Well," Arlon said, rather heavily, his single antler beginning to glow, "I think I know what needs to be done."

"W-what?" Ideas seemed to forget his fear of Protocol as he zipped around to hover in front of Arlon's face, his indignation almost palpable, "Arlon, you can't possibly be serious! This- this thing- it doesn't even look like you anymore! Do you honestly want to let it back into your mind?"

"I'll be able to control it," Arlon stated cooly, brushing Ideas aside, "my mind is stronger than whatever is left in the shade."

"That's what I thought the moment you latched onto my mind and started tormenting me!" Ideas practically yelled, slipping under Arlon's hoof, "Oh, oh oh, 'I'll figure out a way to get you out', 'I will not let you get the better of me', 'I'll tell someone about you eventually'! You're walking into the same trap I did with you, Arlon, and look what happened! One thousand and thirty long, miserable years of being your- your- your hostage, and the broken mess that was left behind after the Elements were finished with us can barely go about his day without being tormented by what he- what I- he was forced to become!"
---
#630 Posted: 23:26:20 06/04/2016
Darkness surrounds me. I can hear voices all around me, but I see no one. Then I am in the palace, Ponyville, and other places I have been to, but there is no one there, except me. Then darkness swallows me up again. In the end however I am trapped in my memories, among family and friends, unable to escape.
#631 Posted: 02:27:51 15/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Flash Photography found herself taking a few more steps back as she kept her eyes on Protocol. "What are you..?" she murmured, narrowing her eyes.
As Southern Star looked around, her ears twitched as she heard a faint laugh in the distance. She looked around, but couldn't see anyone besides the group and Protocol. She shook her head, thinking it was just an echo from the laugh she had heard back in the cave.
#632 Posted: 07:44:12 16/04/2016
Arlon sighed, looking away. Protocol twitched and fell silent, its ethereal head turning to face back towards the building, before turning to gaze at Flash Photography.

"I am the solution," it replied, "to your insignificant world's greatest problems."

"Do you really think I don't have a backup plan?" Arlon asked, turning back to face Ideas, motioning to his one remaining antler, "And before you ask, no, you're not going to like it. But I'm not going to let it, or me, hurt anybody else the way I hurt you, ever again."

"So you're just going to risk your life, and the lives of thousands- of entire worlds-" Ideas stated coldly, crossing his 'arms', "just so you can have your old power back? I thought you were better than that. Fine. Fine. Do as you will, but I'm not going to help you when things go sideways, all right?"

"Either it will hurt them," Arlon growled, flicking his tail, "or I might. I don't like the odds, but we don't have time to think of an alternative, Ideas!"
---
#633 Posted: 08:36:29 16/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh really now?" Flash Photography muttered, digging her hooves into the ground to stop herself from taking steps back.
"What...are you going...to do...?" Starsong asked slowly, looking over at Protocol.
#634 Posted: 16:08:49 16/04/2016
Protocol laughed softly, curling around in the air surrounding Flash Photography, its silvery-black form glowing. Though it had no defined facial features, it seemed to be smiling.

"I want to create a utopia," it said in a soft voice, "no more anger, or hate, or pain. No more fights. No more disagreements. Everyone can be happy, and live the lives they've always dreamed of. Everything will be perfect. Everybody will be equal. Only I can drive out the darkness, the chaos, that plagues reality. Does that not sound like paradise? All I need are those willing to help..."

It turned its eyeless gaze back to Arlon, who stared back with a defeated resolve.

"... Is this not what we've dreamed of since the very beginning...? The living shadows... they agreed with me... so why can't you?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:11:55 16/04/2016 by ReshiramForever
#635 Posted: 18:54:35 16/04/2016
Despite me being lost within myself, I seem on the outside normal. This however is not the truth. My determination and resolve, keeps me going, but the true me is lost within. I pace back and forth, as I wait for the others. I gaze off into the distance, trying not to think, well rather get off my mind, my pain.
#636 Posted: 01:59:19 17/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Flash Photography blinked, taking in what Protocol had said. When first seeing it, she had thought it was evil, but..it wanted to create a paradise. The white unicorn opened her mouth, but said nothing at first, before finally finding her voice. "A utopia...?" she repeated.
Starsong, standing behind Flash Photography with the other two, tilted her head, surprised at Protocol's response.
#637 Posted: 02:10:38 17/04/2016
"Think about it for a moment," Arlon's voice was flat, "think about what it just said. I am - that is to say, it - is Order. The extreme end of Harmony, opposite Chaos. I will say that I've entertained the notion of a perfect world before, of course, and I damn near succeeded in creating it."

Arlon stepped forwards, Ideas following with a slight glower. "What this abomination wants is a utopia. A place where everything is perfect. A place where everyone is happy. Do you see what is wrong with this, or would you care for me to explain?"
---
#638 Posted: 07:44:53 17/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Flash Photography blinked again, thinking hard. Protocol wanted a utopia, a place where everything is perfect. Wouldn't that be a good thing, or would it really be a bad thing? The white unicorn looked over at Arlon, waiting for him to explain more.
#639 Posted: 05:55:09 18/04/2016
Arlon sighed.

"I can go on about the specifics all day, but there's no time, so here's the basic gist; a true utopia is impossible. Not everyone can do what they want, or be what they want, for it to work, and ponies have the unfortunate tendency to want status, to be above the masses of commoners," his eyes hardened into a sharp glare, "myself included."

He paused for a moment, watching Protocol as it slowly drifted back towards him, "So how would one go about trying to make every pony happy, when we are all so different and have conflicting wants and needs? Harmony is made up of Order and Chaos. Without order, there is anarchy, fear, no peace. Without chaos, there is mundanity, no change, no point to life.

"My point is that the only way to conceive a utopia is to force it, and even then, wouldn't that create a fantastic dystopia? Take away chaos, and nothing unexpected will ever happen again, the same monotony every day, month, year, century, without change. To make ponies happy and content, just take away their free will and mould them into perfect little slaves to be pulled around like puppets by an entity they will never be able to fight back against. They'll be happy, yes, but they won't even be able to think for themselves aside from whatever I- I mean, it- forces them to be.

"And that would be a fine asset to have for the Nightmares, wouldn't it? Something capable of enforcing these ideals. Another reason," he addressed his next point mainly to Ideas, "why I need to stop it before it can do more damage than it potentially has already done."

Arlon looked away, a flash of shame crossing his features, "I- I- well... the perfect slave is one who is happy and doesn't know that they're a slave, right? I used to think... how do you think I made my armies so long ago?"
---
First | Previous | Page 13 of 13
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me