Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
darkWarriors Signup [CLOSED]
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#1 Posted: 21:48:18 05/07/2015 | Topic Creator
At first I was going to just make darkWarriors with random people, but I suppose it would be easier getting people to sign up. Really, it'll be harder, but less people will be upset that they're in/not in the fanfiction.

About darkWarriors

darkWarriors is a crossover between darkSpyro and Warriors. If you haven't heard of the Warriors series, go here (it's recommended that you read everything about life in the Clans). if you haven't heard of darkSpyro, then how are you here?

Specifically, this is a parody of the Light and Dark War, or whatever you want to call it. I don't know what you should search up to find out about that, but at least try to find out about it.

Plot

After the disappearance of Darkstar, leader of DarkClan, the clan has been split into two. Some cats have rebelled and broke off to form LightClan, insisting that DarkClan is too strict. DarkClan is willing to do anything to quash the rebellion, but it doesn't look like either side will win. Which Clan will rule?

How to make your character

If you like the plot, then you can join. If you don't like the plot, you can join anyway. If you see any inconsistencies with the real Light and Dark War, then just let me know and I'll fix them. Hopefully.

To make your character, first you need to come up with a name. If you have a name that could pose as a warrior name, even if it has extra characters at the end (ex. BlackWing117), the just use that. If you have part of a warrior name, even if it has extra characters at the end (ex. StormDragon21), then just use the part that could be part of a warrior name with the suffix of your choice. If nothing in your name could even be a warrior name (ex. Theuone), then just make one from scratch or use your name as a kittypet (a housecat), loner, or rouge name.

A couple of rules for naming your character:

1: Unless your cat is a kittypet, and in some cases a loner or rouge, don't name your cat about anything that wouldn't be found in the wild. (Cars, bricks, phones, Spyro, etc.)
2: Even if you believe that magic exists, the Clans don't know about that. No naming your cat after that kind of stuff. (Dragon, fairy, witch, etc.)
3: I'm pretty lenient when it comes to prefixes that don't count under the first two rules, but just check to make sure if you're unsure about anything.

After you have a name, then you can create the rest of your character. Fill out the character sheet below.

Name: (Character's name goes here, of course.)
Gender: (Just in case I'm confused and use the wrong pronoun)
Appearance: (Please do not have your cat have crazy-looking colors. Their appearance should somewhat relate to their name. We don't need any cats called Silverfur being a color other than silver.)
Personality: (May or may not relate to their name, depending on their name. Try to base it off of your personality.)
Clan: (LightClan or DarkClan. If you were part of Light VS Dark, then choose which side you were on. If not, tune out the giant walls of text and choose which clan you want your cat to be in based on their personalities.)

Everything else

Don't be afraid to correct me if I do slip up with something, which I definitely will.

If you want your character killed off, PM me. I will come up with a (hopefully) good death scene, which will (hopefully) fit with your character's personality.

I may or may not allow multiple characters, depending on how many people actually look at this.

If you can't understand this, let me know. I'm happy to provide translations.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:48:26 10/07/2015 by StormDragon21
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#2 Posted: 09:54:49 09/07/2015
Haha, wow, this idea sounds pretty cool. I'm a big Warriors fan so I may as well sign up.
Thanks so much for making this, by the way!

- - -

Name: Ravenstorm

Family: Unnamed father, kittypet (status unknown)
Curlewnose, mother (deceased)
Boulderclaw, brother (alive)

Appearance: Cross-breed between a European wild cat (mother) and an Oriential longhair (father). Traditional Siamese face (typical long muzzle with big ears, tends to make her face triangular). Fur is the colour of jet black. Has an unusual white face.

Personality: Anti-social, can come across as rude or even cruel to cats who don't know her. Tries not to get too attached to others as she believes that friends are nothing but trouble, believing them to abandon her whenever they have the chance (she's has bad experiences in the past). While she thinks little of friends, she views family as the most important thing, and to her the clan is her family. Ravenstorm is a bit of a pessimist, but she prefers to put it as "realistic", claiming that the world is, in reality, a pretty negative place. She is an introvert, thus being very quiet and shy around cats she doesn't know. She also believes all things have purpose, and everything has a reason for happening. Much like her name implies, however, Ravenstorm is very susceptible to rather violent and unpredictable mood swings; nice and calm one moment but wild and angry the next out of nowhere (she has a very delicate mentality). Due to the death of her mother in an accident with a monster, Ravenstorm's mind is sad and lonely, she wants to reach out to people, but on the otherhand she is too shy and fears of being hurt again through loss.

- - -

Again, thank you so much, I hope this girl is alright!
Message me if you have questions / want me to change something. ^^
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#3 Posted: 13:10:09 09/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Bolt, your character is accepted. One more thing: Do you mind if I choose which Clan to put her in? I forgot to add a section for what Clan your character is, so I'm choosing which Clan most fits your character. I'll make sure to add the Clan section.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#4 Posted: 19:23:30 09/07/2015
For a reason or two, the plot remins me highly on the FarkSpyro Light Army VS. The Dark Army. Not sure if you where there, StormDragon...
Ut it was a role Playing war taking place in S&N about a year ago...
Shadmé should know more about it.
#5 Posted: 01:45:58 10/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: BlackWing116
For a reason or two, the plot remins me highly on the FarkSpyro Light Army VS. The Dark Army. Not sure if you where there, StormDragon...
Ut it was a role Playing war taking place in S&N about a year ago...
Shadmé should know more about it.

Except she was last on two days ago…

Yep, it's based off of that. I was there for the roleplay in the Roleplay section, back when you were still NINJAsk. I can't even bear to look at my old posts anymore…
---
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#6 Posted: 05:56:51 18/07/2015
Name: Frystone
Appearance: Reddish-Orange Fur with Sharp Claws
Personality: Angry and rude, but also creative. Don't really know what to say besides that.
Clan: DarkClan

This seems really fun. Hope Frystone is accepted.
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#7 Posted: 14:37:04 02/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted. Sorry for completely forgetting about this topic for a month!

I'm just adding mine now.

Name: Stormheart
Appearance: Golden tabby with blue eyes. She has surprisingly long fur, and many scars for her age. Her chest and one paw is white.
Personality: Stormheart comes off as a little bit rude, and she doesn't wish to change that appearance. However, once you get past her stormy side, she is a fierce and independent she-cat who isn't afraid to do what is right. She doesn't make friends easily, but she doesn't lose them easily. She'd rather stay upbeat about anyone's chances, but she can tell the truth even if the truth is horrible.
Clan: Born in DarkClan, but she's at the age where she decides which clan to be in.

Also, if you really think you can do it, then I still need leader applications! However, your character will go through a really strict process. You'll need to make it look like you spent a long time on your character sheet, and adding more sections will be appreciated.
---
#8 Posted: 15:32:13 02/09/2015
Name: Greyshade
Appearance: Short and gray haired coat. Her eyes have red irises and a slit black pupil. Her fangs are sharper and longer than that of an average. Paws are black
Abilities: For a cat, Greyshade is able to play with torches and matches as if they where her weapons. She has good accuracy and reaction. She can reach a speed higher than the average cat. she also appears to be able to blend in with the shadows. Her eyes can appear to be giving light if in the darkness, however, this can be foul-play or an illusion Greyshade uses. Grey's claws are long and sharp as a razor-blade. She uses them often in battle
Personality: Greyshade comes off a bit rude and non-caring at the time. She often makes up smart remarks and never seems to have a feel for smiling. She doesn't easely go along with others and rather remains with her clan mates. Anything else that isn't her clan mate is on her kill-list and she's not afraid to jump into action first.
She comes off creepy and mysterious most of the time though.
Clan: Darkclan.

Heck, I was in the dark army then, about a few weeks ago I was underground(techinaccly dark) SO YAY DARK
Need a bit of editing. But I'll do that later smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:01:33 13/09/2015 by BlackWing116
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#9 Posted: 16:40:24 13/09/2015
Holy Palutena, this is very similar to my old RP! But this is a brilliant idea, too! I wish I'd seen this earlier. Better late then never, I guess. By the way, I was thinking of reviving the old LVD Army RP and making a new topic. Any thoughts?
Also, meet my personal Warriors FC!

Name: Embershade
Appearance: Embershade is a lean, black-and-red mottled tortoiseshell with rather soft and fluffy fur. Her eyes are amber in color.
Personality: Embershade is absolutely loyal to her Clan and will do whatever she can to ensure its success. She appreciates each and every member of the Clan and is deeply disturbed by the LightClan rebels. Most of the time, Embershade is serious and intent on completing goals her Clan needs of her. She does have a dark sense of humor, however. She also is very intelligent and knowledgeable of the geography of the land, roles of her fellow Clanmates and strategy in general.
Clan: DarkClan for life!
Other: I was leader of the Dark Army in the RP. Embershade's personality is based off the one I used in that RP. Don't know if that will mean anything here.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#10 Posted: 16:49:15 13/09/2015
@Shadmé. Omg! Yes! We should SO revive it! It was amazing!
#11 Posted: 16:57:18 13/09/2015 | Topic Creator
@ShadowMewX I posted earlier on about if you want your cat to be leader of any of the clans. Or deputy. Or medicine cat. Anyway, your cat is accepted.

@BlackWing117 I'm going to have to say no. You could still use your cat, but there are a couple of things that you'll need to fix:

Name: Look at the accepted names. There's Embershade, Frystone, Stormheart, and Ravenstorm. They're all two-part names related to nature, with the first part relating to their appearance (tortoiseshell, red-orange, gray, and black) and the second part what makes them stand out (dark sense of humor, anger and steadfastness, mostly loyal and honest, and often wild).

Appearance: How would a wild cat get ahold of a bracelet and necklace?
---
#12 Posted: 16:58:54 13/09/2015
Darn it. Fine, remove that. I'll get the name fixed as well.

Fixed... I hope
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:02:07 13/09/2015 by BlackWing116
#13 Posted: 17:05:47 13/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Now it's accepted. And now I'm allowing multiple characters, because I don't want to miss out on writing for this.

Anyway, I have a plan. Maybe, just maybe, if anyone wants to request writing a chapter from one of their character's POV, then I'll see what they can do.
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#14 Posted: 17:14:58 13/09/2015
Yessss! *pumps fist* I'd love to be leader. If you're doing the Warriors thing, Emberstar it is.
Writing from your own character's POV? Hmm... Color me intrigued...
I'll get to work on some more characters if you need. LightClan is kind of small right now. smilie
@NINJAsk I'm looking into it right now! A few edits here and there and I'll try to start up that RP. We need a light leader, hmm... I wonder if Skyhunter will play that role again...
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#15 Posted: 17:19:35 13/09/2015
@Shadmé. Yay! That'd be so cool! I can pick up my role as Dark Toon Link again, or perhaps a whole new character....
I already have somebody in mind. *Winks to Shadmé*
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me