Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
The Great Banes (Dragon RP) (OPEN) [CLOSED]
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#51 Posted: 19:25:53 08/07/2015
'More heros' Aurora thought annoyed in her head, 'But i must keep track of them' she thought walking quickly to the cries for help. As she walked quickly she thought 'gather, report, destroy'. She loomed tall over the small dragon Solem "Do you need help little one?" she asked in a calm emotionless tone. But somewhere deep down under neath the lack of emotion her tone echoed sadness and.. hate. She knocked of the boards with ease "Come, the others are waiting just over there." she said extending a claw to help the smaller dragon.

Mira watched every move Aurora Nyx made, she didnt trust or like her. It was strange such a regal looking dragon would show up and help them. "Festus?" She turned to him quickly knowing it would be her only chance to speak with him about it. He always saw good in people though which made her feel like her friend might possibly not believe her.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#52 Posted: 19:27:10 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"What?" Festus replied to Mira.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#53 Posted: 19:29:09 08/07/2015
Malum and Twilight walked over to Solem, "Are you alright?" Twilight had asked.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#54 Posted: 19:29:53 08/07/2015
"I dont trust that dark dragon" she whispered to him alluding to Aurora as she spoke "She has something wrong with her, why would she help us?" she checked if Aurora was coming back before speaking "She has no reason to, look at her"
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#55 Posted: 19:31:47 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yea, I was thinking the same thing," Festus said. "Never saw her in Hyperion before...."
---
#56 Posted: 19:38:37 08/07/2015
"Neither have I!" she growled getting louder and a bit more proud that her friend saw this too.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#57 Posted: 19:44:19 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Festus looked at the sky. It was getting dark. "We should set up camp here," he said while grabbing some branches and breathing on them smoothly, making a fire. He then got some leaves for everyone to lay on and sleep. Festus whispered to Mira, "I'm going to stay up and make sure Aurora doesn't do anything unusual."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:20:15 09/07/2015 by PwnageFTW
#58 Posted: 19:45:57 08/07/2015
Mira smiled and nodded at Festus, she knew she could count on him, she always could.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#59 Posted: 19:53:24 08/07/2015
Solem sprang away from her prison as soon as its weight lifted from her, and she clutched her tail. "Oh gosh, I thought I was going to have to cut it off. I've seen dragons without tails. They are so weird, and sometimes they don't fly straight." She cut her rambling for a moment ant turned to Aurora, jumping onto her and hugging her at the same time, "Thank you so very much." She said with a tight squeeze before letting go. "Come on, lets go to the others, who I might add DIDN'T help me." She was very fast as she talked, and very springy.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#60 Posted: 19:55:31 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Festus went off flying in a direction and came back with 2 claw-full of rabbits. He made a small stick propped over the fire and started cooking the rabbit.
---
#61 Posted: 20:08:10 08/07/2015
Aurora shook a little bit, the most interaction she had with others was Shard sitting near her or placing a wing over her. It took her off guard but she nodded at the small dragon and walked back over to everyone.
Mira said nothing but watched her every step carefully.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#62 Posted: 20:12:24 08/07/2015
Twilight and Malum sat near everyone else. .

"So, anyone think there might be someone still alive in the rest of the ruins; maybe the dungeons?" Twilight asked.
---
#63 Posted: 20:20:16 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Possibly," Festus said. "We can search tomorrow."

Festus looked at the cooked rabbit and took it away from the fire. "Dinners ready," He said, giving everyone some rabbit.
---
#64 Posted: 20:26:01 08/07/2015
Solem kept stopping every few minutes, waiting for Aurora to catch up, her hyperness sending sparks down her fur. When they reached the group, she bounced around Aurora a few times before zipping over to Twilight to look at her wings, or poke Mira in the shoulder, or blow at the fire that Festus was tending to. "You guys are a very quiet bunch, aren't you? My name is Solem. Did you all get stuck in the rubble too? Thats what I get for flying low to check out the commotion." She quickly went back over to Aurora and sat very close to her. "She saved my tail. I don't know what I would do without it. I'm very attached to it." She snickered at her own joke, small static charges jumping from her fur to Aurora.
---
#65 Posted: 20:27:48 08/07/2015
"No thank you" Aurora said curling into meditation to enter the dream plane of existence.

Mira took some and ate looking over Aurora with a glare.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#66 Posted: 20:29:37 08/07/2015
The two boys exchanged glances before turning to Solem, "I'm Malum."

"Twilight is my name." He was amused by Solem's joke.
---
#67 Posted: 20:30:25 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Did she?" Festus said, looking at Aurora. Maybe she wasn't bad, but he was still gonna stay up and keep an eye on her. "Here." Festus said handing some cooked rabbit to Solem.
---
#68 Posted: 20:34:18 08/07/2015
The two proceeded to take a rabbit as well, and eat.
---
#69 Posted: 20:34:31 08/07/2015
Before fully going into meditation she softly patted Solem's head placing her tattered wing over her and going into the dream plane. She stood in the mists of the dream plane waiting for Shard to meet her for her report to be filled.

Mira fluffed at the other little dragon defensively and curled up against Festus after finishing her rabbit.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#70 Posted: 20:37:56 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Shard could hear the dream plane coming. He answers it and sees Aurora. "Where are they? How many is there?"
---
#71 Posted: 20:38:14 08/07/2015
OOC: oops, accidentally said she for twilight, didn't I? small keyboard.

"You have some pretty cool names, just like mine." She said with a smile, holding the rabbit kindly but not eating it. "Thank you. You know what's better than rabbit? Marinated Iguana. I really like how desert lizards taste." She took a nibble of the rabbit, contemplating the flavor for a millisecond. "But this is good too. Don't get me wrong. You are a good cook."
Solem gave a sideways glance at Aurora, thinking that she was passing out. She poked the dragoness with a claw and a startling jolt of electricity. "Hey, are you ok? Are you sick? Don't pass out." She said, worry in her voice.
---
#72 Posted: 20:41:34 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well the only animals I saw was a group of the rabbits." Festus replied.
---
#73 Posted: 20:44:30 08/07/2015
(Yeah LOZ, you did. I wasn't sure hoping that you meant Solem looked at her wings after going to Twilight. Cynthia is going to be the only dragoness among my heroes.)

Twilight and Malum relaxed as they prepared to go to sleep, but found themselves unable to while Solem was talking.
---
#74 Posted: 20:46:46 08/07/2015
In the Dream plane she spoke though her body on the physical plane stayed motionless "From what i have found there are 5 so far sir, i believe there is more though and we will be searching for others tomorrow." She said sitting proudly on the dream plane as she always did.

Mira watched Aurora, the lack of life in her body disturbed her. She let out a low uncomfortable growl watching her
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#75 Posted: 20:49:21 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"I will stay up," Festus said. "Mechanical dragons kinda can't sleep."
---
#76 Posted: 20:54:05 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Shard replied to Aurora, "Good, keep up the good work." He said, ending the dream plane.
---
#77 Posted: 21:28:06 08/07/2015
Solem hopped away from Aurora and stood awkwardly close to Festus. "I'll stay up with you! I don't really have a tired state. I just keep going and going and going till I pass out!" She chuckled again, for some reason that sounded funny to her. "Plus, this'll give us time for you to tell me how you work. You are pretty fascinating. You remind me of the statues to the entrance of the place I used to live! Except cooler."

OOC: sooooooooo, its night then?
---
#78 Posted: 21:57:57 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: yes, gonna make it day now

Everyone fell asleep finally and Festus whispered to Solem. "Listen, I'll tell you something really big, but you can't tell anyone, I'm afraid they'll start hating me, anyway the dragon that created me was Shard, the one who destroyed Hyperion. I was never by his side though, I left him. He gave me life by blowing his eternal fire into me." Festus replied, looking away shyly.

Soon day came, Festus and Solem were still awake, watching everyone get up.
---
#79 Posted: 22:17:04 08/07/2015
Solem replied with a smile and brushed her little wing against his. "It doesn't matter where you came from, buddy. It matters what you do with the life you were given." She said, her hyperness calming quite a bit throughout the night.

Axum had lowered in the sky as the night went off, dimming his phosphorescent red until it was unnoticable before he landed. He blended into the night, getting as close as he could to the group to observe them. 'Sleep. Such a curious, fleshy thing.' He cocked his head as he watched through the night. He payed less attention to his surroundings, not noticing that day was coming, his black figure standing out in the morning sun.
---
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#80 Posted: 22:26:28 08/07/2015
Eventually after waiting out the night in A guest chamber, Cyn and Terrarrius made their way to Shard, "Lord Shard," began Cyn, "We are here to request that wr be placed in your service as spies that observe and sabotage the dogooders in the ruin,"
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
#81 Posted: 22:43:29 08/07/2015
(OMG LOZ POKEMON QUOTE!!!))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#82 Posted: 22:54:36 08/07/2015
OOC: OMG JUST ROLEPLAY JEZUZ WOMAN
---
#83 Posted: 23:05:00 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Of what use are you to me? I already have a spy out there." Shard said as he raised an eyebrow at Cyn.
---
#84 Posted: 23:05:36 08/07/2015
OOC: shushhhhhhhhh

Mira woke and stretched she was still tired so she climbed onto Festus's warm back to curl up.

Aurora had woke before anyone, she was ready to leave. She sat tall and her eyes glittered in the sunlight. She stretched her tattered wings before tucking them back close to herself.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#85 Posted: 23:07:01 08/07/2015
Twilight yawned, stretching his limbs, "Morning people."

Malum was already up, "Are we ready to continue looking through the ruins?"
---
#86 Posted: 23:09:19 08/07/2015
Axum became even more curious of the dragons' actions, their "stretching" and "yawning". How did it feel to sleep? He stepped closer, oblivious to his visibility.

"Oh! Good morning everyone!" Solem chimed as she saw the group stir, then eyed Aurora curiously. "You look far too grumpy for someone who just had a good night's sleep." She said as she half-bounced closer to the regal dragoness, "You did sleep well, right? Why don't you smile? I knew this one dragon, you kinda remind me of him, who never smiled. He was soooooooooo grumpy that I swear that's why he passed away. We found him in his nest, his face as grumpy as ever." She hopped onto Aurora's back, disregarding personal space. "C'mon. It isn't that hard. You can smile at anything! Everything has a positive. We are alive. This city may be rubble, but it won't take long for it to be built again, especially with big, tough looking dragons like you guys."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:14:22 08/07/2015 by LegendOfZelda
#87 Posted: 23:09:54 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Mira," Festus said. "If I told you something that would make you think I was a traitor, would you think I'm a traitor?"
---
#88 Posted: 23:20:45 08/07/2015
"Of course i wouldn't Festus, you my best friend" she said fluttering her soft fur and feathers leaning her little head over his shoulder to rest her head near his.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#89 Posted: 23:22:59 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"I...." Festus gulped fire. "Shard created me." He finally got off his chest.
---
#90 Posted: 23:30:50 08/07/2015
OOC: ive been ignored *cry*
---
#91 Posted: 23:32:20 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: I'll reply to Solem when Somnium replys
---
#92 Posted: 23:34:03 08/07/2015
"Thats okay" she was taken off guard a little but knew Festus was kind and she had to be strong so he could be too "Your still my best friend and the kindest Dragon I've ever met" she said smiling and making little puffs of snow appear.

Aurora's ears twitched she knew what she heard, she would have to report that to Shard later tonight. She wasent surprised he created such an interesting machine. But she assumed it must have began quickly to think for itself and disobey Shard. 'That was the trouble with children, they never do or become what you want them to.' she thought to herself.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#93 Posted: 23:40:44 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"I was afraid you would think I was a traitor," Festus said grateful. He heard Solem. "This kingdom took years to build, but we will rise again, and we will take down Shard." Festus said with confidence.
---
#94 Posted: 23:42:01 08/07/2015
"I would never think that" Mira smiled and cuddle Festus kindly.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#95 Posted: 23:42:37 08/07/2015
"Wow, did you just get MORE grumpy?" Solem asked in disbelief, lightly tapping the back of Aurora's neck with her paws. "You really need to loosen up. You know what makes me happy if I have a down day? Scaring sleeping animals, like cows. They are so funny when they fall over after you sneak up on them." Static started to surround the little dragon again, her becoming happy just thinking about it. "Help them back up afterwards, but still, enjoy the moment."

'Were these fleshy things that dense? They didn't see him?' Axum thought as he realised that he was no longer blended into the backdrop. He slinked away behind rubble, watching.
---
#96 Posted: 23:44:22 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"We must keep moving. I know of a dragon village of nearby that may or may not have been fled from." Festus said.
---
#97 Posted: 23:46:22 08/07/2015
(So much Kinkajou in Solem, I think I'm gonna (explodes into Kinkajou's))

Malum twitched his tail; he had known there was a dragon watching them, but let the dragon in question continue watching them.

Twilight looked at Festus, "So, what is it like being a robot?"

(Also guys, don't forget I've got Cynthia down in the dungeon ruins.)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:47:18 08/07/2015 by theuone
#98 Posted: 23:47:53 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Please," Festus said. "Just... please don't ask that."

Festus then heard yelling from the dungeons of the kingdom.

"Do you hear that?" He Asked everyone.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:50:16 08/07/2015 by PwnageFTW
#99 Posted: 23:49:36 08/07/2015
Twilight's wings drooped, "Okay." ... "What was that?" He exclaimed.

Malum ran off, "Come on."

(Ninja'd alert!)
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:51:05 08/07/2015 by theuone
#100 Posted: 23:55:29 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Ok, looks like we aren't going to that village yet," Festus said running towards the dungeon area with Mira still on his back.
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me