Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
The Great Banes (Dragon RP) (OPEN) [CLOSED]
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#1 Posted: 02:55:21 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Welcome to The Great Banes RP!

Rules:
I am the only GM
No Killing (Unless ok by me and the charater owner)
No Cursing
Remember people have lives and jobs, they may not respond for a while.

The great dragon kingdom has been destroyed, Hyperion. A group of dragons survived from the wreckage of the kingdom and have awakened to destroy the evil that has wrecked their home. Now you can fight evil and gain revenge for Hyperion!

Also check out my Fantasy RP and my Disney RP

Charater Sheet:
Name:
Element(s): Cannot have more than 4 elements
Appearence:
Personality:
Other: Must add (Good) or (Evil) at end

You can have as many dragons as you can handle.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 11 times - Last edited at 13:21:20 12/07/2015 by PwnageFTW
#2 Posted: 03:08:27 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Name: Festus
Element(s): Electricity, Fire
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Brave, Smart
Other: Festus is a full mechanical dragon and has fire running all throughout his body (Good)

Name: Shard
Element(s): Darkness, Fear, Fire
Appearence: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Evil, Coldhearted
Other: Is the leader of the Saphires which are his mini evil versions of him that he sent to destroy Hyperion. (Evil)
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:13:44 04/07/2015 by PwnageFTW
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#3 Posted: 04:20:11 04/07/2015
Name: Aurora Nyx
Species: Galaxy Dragon
Weapons/Elements: dark magic; evil magic, like shadows and poison, light magic; in general good magic, like healing and fire/warmth, dream magic; the ability to create dreams including nightmares, walk through dreams and cause people to fall asleep, star magic; a secret arcane magic (if okay with gm, i have back story why she would know any of it).
Appearance: She is a tall slim dark dragon with galaxy pattern in her eyes and under her wings. Her wings are tattered and can be difficult to fly with. She wears a head dress.
[User Posted Image]
Personality: She is cold and cruel at times but never shows any emotions. She doesn't know how to react to positive feelings or kind gestures towards her. She is never seen smiling and hardly sleeps. But sometimes if you catch her off guard in the middle of the night she will be crying and staring at the sky.
Other: Aurora Nyx was once good and kind and inside her somewhere is still that dragoness that smiled and cared for others, she believed in balance not war, she thought the only way to exist was to consist of both good and evil side by side. So from her elders she learned dark and light magic. Eventually she learned dream magic and an omen came to her and filled her eyes with the galaxies and lifted her wings. The elders saw this and taught her star magic. She was happy and found love and peace with the elders but when the war began her love was killed and she was tortured and her wings shredded with a magic. Now she stands with the dark side and has lost much of the kindness that once was in her heart.
Because of her serious unchanging emotions she is used for espionage and under cover missions most people cannot take on. EVIL, but it could change later on if thats okayy :3

Name: Mira
Species: fluffy ice Wyvern
Weapons/Elements: ice, camouflage/chameleon
Appearance: she is on the small side. She is a cute fluffy wyvern, blue, white and grey coloring she has a fluffy almost cat like tail and wears a little earning.
[User Posted Image]
Personality: She is spunky and loud. She never stands down from a challenge and tries to help everyone. She can get sarcastic and rude at time but is normally agreeable and fun. She loves a good tussle.
Other: She came from a large family and had to fight hard to live and grow. She was deemed runt of the nest just by the look of her small speckled egg. She fights for justice and believes if you have kindness in your heart and teeth and claw good will always conquer evil. GOOD!
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
#4 Posted: 04:21:16 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#5 Posted: 04:22:17 04/07/2015
I will join, but not at the moment; things are starting to get busy, and I'm completing a couple characters.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#6 Posted: 04:22:22 04/07/2015
God, your just joining everything, arent you?
I may join if that is allowed. Character will be up later
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#7 Posted: 04:28:24 04/07/2015
Quote: LegendOfZelda
God, your just joining everything, arent you?
I may join if that is allowed. Character will be up later

If you are talking to me, ... why not? I like to do so, plus, it helps for introducing more of my new characters.
---
#8 Posted: 04:48:45 04/07/2015
No, Somnium lol. But hey, the more the merrier
---
#9 Posted: 04:49:55 04/07/2015
lol yes i love rp <3
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#10 Posted: 04:52:54 04/07/2015
^Oh, heh, well, people like us just love doing this stuff.

Edits later, and may have a fourth character come.

Name: Malum
Elements: earth, fear
Appearance: he has earth-green scales with a red belly, wing membranes, and eyes. His crest and horns are curved back, and his tail tip looks like a triangular set of spears. (Think of those one things in TLOS DOTD, in the ruins of Warfang, and used by fear.)
Personality: he is often either serious or friendly. Malum has had to choose between his duties, and his heart before, and that conflict has made choosing difficult. Once he has made a friend, he will stay by them until the end, but he has also grown accustomed to losing them, and killing those he needs to.
Other: Malum was inspired by the song Hand of Sorrow by Within Temptation. (Good.)

Name: Cynthia
Elements: water, poison
Appearance: she has blue scales, with a green belly, wing membranes, and eyes. Her horns are shaped like Cynder's, and her tail tip looks like a trio of blades. She also has webbed paws.
Personality: she is a somewhat friendly and stubborn dragoness. Other times, she is reclusive, sad, and feels guilty for things. This contrast is because of her past, which she prefers to keep quiet about.
Other: she was inspired by the song Off With Her Head by Icon for Hire. (Good.)

Name: Fae
Elements: fire, light
Appearance: she has red scales with a white belly, and feathered wings. Her horns are shaped like Spyro's, and her tail tip looks like a metallic, edged feather. Her eyes are also red.
Personality: at first thought, she appears nice, friendly, and all around good, but in reality, she's the opposite of that. Fae is a powerful deceiver; she is a cruel, wicked, and merciless as they come. She will smile as she crushes someone's heart, and utterly destroy them.
Other: she was inspired by the song Angels by Within Temptation. (Evil.)
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 13:41:32 04/07/2015 by theuone
#11 Posted: 12:01:17 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
All accepted except for Cynthia and Fae until you get them done.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:04:13 04/07/2015 by PwnageFTW
#12 Posted: 13:02:09 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
We will start when we get a few more people.
---
#13 Posted: 13:42:53 04/07/2015
Those three are complete now, I think. I may bring in another character soon.
---
#14 Posted: 13:44:30 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Okay I'll wait til we get about 3 or 4 more people
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4343
#15 Posted: 16:05:27 04/07/2015
OOC: MAy not be on next week? Also I use to join rps and make rps 24\7 smilie

Name: Maria
Element(s): Fire, water, ice.
Personality: Nice and caring, can be silly at times, but all in all, smart
Other: She hides she has three elements. Good

Name: Aura
Element(s): Ice and Fire
Personality: Nice and caring.
Other: Information about her is unknown. Good.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#16 Posted: 16:06:24 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Both Accepted
---
#17 Posted: 18:01:14 04/07/2015
Name: Twilight
Elements: light, darkness
Appearance: he has black scales with a white belly, and wing membranes, and horns and crest. His eyes are yellow, and his tail tip looks like a crescent moon.
Personality: he is adventurous, caring, and friendly, and he can sometimes be a bit clueless on a couple things. However, that's on the outside, he hides a more serious self deep within; someone looking for hidden truths, and can be eager to fight for more than just fun and protection.
Other: he was inspired by the song In the middle of the Night by Within Temptation.
---
#18 Posted: 18:05:39 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted.

I guess maybe we can start now and wait for more people to join in the middle.

Festus woke up looking at the wreckage of Hyperion. 'Who could have done this?' Festus thought as he looked at the wreckage. 'Wait a second - Shard.' He realized. He was the kingdoms main enemy, plus the Saphires which are mini evil versions of him came and invaded, then proceeded to destroy the castle. Festus stood up. "I must find the others," He said walking to the wreckage.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:06:05 04/07/2015 by PwnageFTW
#19 Posted: 20:42:07 04/07/2015
Aurora Nyx stood next to Shard and helped causing destruction with ease when it finally was finished and only wreckage was left she turned to him and bowed slightly "What shall we do now sir?" she asked with her unchanging expression.

Mira brought her head up for air from the wreckage she woke to find her leg was pinned by a large dead dragon. "hello?..." she called out, she hoped someone, anyone would still be alive, would help her.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#20 Posted: 20:48:02 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Shard looked at Aurora. "Now," He said, "I want you to go to the wreckage of Hyperion, and if there is any of them alive, stay with them. Be my spy. Every night report back to me what they do. I want to make sure everything is ready when I destroy them."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:54:24 04/07/2015 by PwnageFTW
#21 Posted: 20:53:30 04/07/2015
Twilight examined the destruction with horror, which was only matched by his anger, "I will make the dragon responsible for this pay, dearly." He continued walking around, looking for living bodies.

Cynthia sat in the ruins of Hyperion, more so the dungeons. She was fortunate enough that all that had been destroyed where she was was the walls and guards. She hoped to get free, and began doing so.

Malum looked around the wreckage as well, searching for anyone that survived. He eventually came across a wyvern with fluffy wings and tail; a dead dragon was on top of one of her legs. "I'll get you free in a moment." He began looking at how to remove the dead weight.
---
#22 Posted: 21:08:03 04/07/2015
Aurora bowed to Shard once more "Yes sir, my reports shall come to you on the dream plane" and with that she took off to the wreckage swiftly and silently.

"t-thank you" Mira said happy to see someone else here and not just her.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#23 Posted: 21:10:39 04/07/2015
"Maybe an earth pillar could help, but ..." Malum continued thinking, "can you do anything?" He asked Mira.
---
#24 Posted: 21:18:08 04/07/2015
"no my magic is ice and camouflage" Mira said with a small sigh.

Aurora dropped down next to Malum almost silently her slender tall figure stood proudly "Do you young ones need some help?" she asked her expression cold and serious. She looked down upon the fluffly little wyvern.
Mira felt a little frightened by this dragon and her cold expression she carried and strange headdress she wore.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#25 Posted: 21:20:44 04/07/2015
Malum blinked, turning around, "Some extra strength would help; I can create a pillar of earth, but I doubt it will be enough to raise the body."
---
#26 Posted: 21:23:00 04/07/2015
"I have shadow magic if that would help lift it" Aurora said calmly her facial expression unchanging.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#27 Posted: 21:37:34 04/07/2015
"Yeah, that could help. Mira, can you make a matching pillar of ice?" Malum asked.
---
#28 Posted: 21:44:20 04/07/2015
Mira nodded sure she could at least do that, but she was still unsure of this stranger.
Aurora looked over her shoulder to scan the area for others, she needed to keep an eye on all of them, and she felt there should be more.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#29 Posted: 21:53:17 04/07/2015
Malum nodded, starting to create the earth pillar under a section of the dead dragon.
---
#30 Posted: 22:10:22 04/07/2015
Mira made a ice pillar and once is was just high enough Aurora pulled Mira from under with shadow magic and gently placed her on Malum's back.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#31 Posted: 22:18:19 04/07/2015
Malum grunted, "I doubt I'm much bigger than her."
---
#32 Posted: 22:36:13 04/07/2015
((oh sorry lol i was having like4 ft tall))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#33 Posted: 22:56:02 04/07/2015
(Yeah, my guys are about human size.)
---
#34 Posted: 23:16:26 04/07/2015
((oh okay lol then she would drop her next to him
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#35 Posted: 01:26:33 05/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Shard was in his castle, his Saphires served his meal, Cooked Griffon Eggs. A Saphire took it to him and accidentally spilled the Griffon eggs on his lap, spilling them open and they went everywhere. "You stupid Saphire!" Shard said. "Lifetime in the dungeon!" Shard sat there annoyed while his Saphires cleaned it up from his lap and the Saphire was taken away. "Ummmm, King Shard." The general Saphire said. "You should really stop throwing all the Saphires in jail, soon you'll have no-" Shard interupted the general. "Shut up! I will demote you if you tell me what to do!" Shard yelled furiously. "I'm sorry sir, but it's just a suggestion. Soon you'll lose your whole army." The general said. "Oh who cares! Almost all of them are useless, anyway." Shard replied steamed. "Me and Aurora will be just enough to take care of those heroes....."

Festus could hear dragons nearby, he went to investigate. "Mira!" Festus said, he flew towards her speaking. "You're okay!" He said with relief.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:26:05 05/07/2015 by PwnageFTW
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#36 Posted: 06:48:07 05/07/2015
Name: Terrarrius
Elements: Shadow and Chaos
Appearance: Dark blue dragon with red ridges across his head and back and totally white eyes. Large black wings and a red tail tip.
Other: Evil

Name: Cyn Dragosa
Elements: Ice, Shadow, Fire, Wind
Appearance: A large skeletal dragon with a blue light coming from within. Large scythe-like blade on tail as well as large horn made of ice. Is frozen all over in permafrost. Has glowing blue eyes.
Other: Good
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
#37 Posted: 06:59:57 05/07/2015
"Festus!" Mira yelled happily jumping on him when he approached.

Aurora stared over The dragons she had found she knew these were the ones she was meaning to "watch over" on the inside a evil smile arose on the outside she was emotionless as ever.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#38 Posted: 11:20:49 05/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted.

Festus looked around the wreckage. "We need to see if we can go find the others." He said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:21:15 05/07/2015 by PwnageFTW
#39 Posted: 12:25:14 05/07/2015
Malum nodded, "Yeah, let's keep looking."
---
#40 Posted: 22:54:10 05/07/2015
Mira nodded perching on Festus back as they walked serching for others among the wreckage. Aurora followed them silently and studied their habits.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#41 Posted: 10:43:54 06/07/2015
*breathing intensifies* I'm late!

Name: Solem
Element(s): Electricity, Wind, Light. She uses the fur covering her body to generate high amperage and can direct bolts of lightning with her claws.
Personality: Acts completely innocent, and wouldn't even understand how to be wicked even if you commanded her to. She believes in the freedom of all dragons and looks for the good in everyone. (to those who have read The Wings of Fire, Kinkajou's personality.)
Other: Solem is from a very rare and secluded tribe of hybrid dragons who find themselves to complex to be integrated with others. In turn, Solem takes an interest in everything she sees. She has been isolated from her tribe for almost 11 years. GOOD

Name: Axum
Element(s): Darkness, Fire. Has a nasty habit of de-constructing himself and materializing in other places.
Personality: Axum finds intricate personalities interesting and unique, since he does not understand emotion himself. He does not like being looked at as a bad person, and often becomes the "silent angry" type when argued with.
Other: Everyone knows him as EVIL due to the actions in the past and, yet he is trying to be GOOD. He comes from an unknown area in a sub-dimensional pocket, and often speaks of strange things such as "technology" and such. No one usually understands what he means by these things.
---
#42 Posted: 11:17:12 06/07/2015
(Wow those are some cool dragons, and ... yay for Kinkajou.)

Twilight soon noticed a group of several dragons, "Hey, you guys alright?"
---
#43 Posted: 00:53:40 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted
---
#44 Posted: 06:43:43 08/07/2015
Cyn's bones rattled in the wind. At the moment she.looked like nothing but a long-dead corpse, this was very useful to her,as at that moment, she was spying on Terrarrius, a dragon that she had previously thought was good, , an ally. Turns out she waa wrong. He was aa deceptive as a snake and had definetely fooled her, but not anymore. Terrarrius flew off in a flutter of darkness, and when he was out of sight, she stood up. Her bones rose up and pulled together, aligning in the correct position across her, they snapped into place, providing her with a firm body with which she took off. "If he is a villain pretending to be good, then i'll be ahwro pretending to be evil, and lets see how they like it," And then she blasted off into the sky.
---
#45 Posted: 14:49:57 08/07/2015
Solem twitched her wings, her tail pinned underneath fallen wooden planks too heavy for her small frame to lift. She stamped her talons in irritation, pulling against the restraint against her and then sighed, laying down. "This day isn't starting out too well, huh?" she asked herself, watching around her. Her fur rubbed together as her shoulders twitched, creating stray sparks of electricity that trickled down to the wooden beam.
"Oh, voices?"She spoke excitedly, her ears perking up. Solem got back on her feet and started hopping around, trying to see who was around. "Just out of sight... HELLO!" she yelled, hopping and hoping that someone would come help her.

Axum rode the air currents near the clouds, surveying the wasted landscape below. There were quite a few dragons below, gathering together, easily a target to the evil that cloaked the land. He felt a strange feeling of sorrow for them, and concern. He faltered in flight as the second hit him. He wasn't used to this fleshy thing called emotion. It was so much easier to operate back home. Not that it mattered anymore; he was stuck in this world, away from his protocols and his purpose, his objective to clear stray programs. None of that mattered in this primitive world.
What made it worse was that he was seen as a negative influence to the other dragons, something of great evil. Most likely because he was new and strange, and quite sinister looking. It wasn't his fault he was made to be intimidating. Still... Axum continued to watch, unsure of how to interact with these tangible beings, or if that was the correct thing to do in the first place.
Boy... being fleshy was strange...
---
#46 Posted: 16:32:46 08/07/2015
Cyn followed Terrarrius to a place she would later dind out was Shard's residence. She crept inside and waited, then when she saw Terrarius walking past her, she stepped out behind him. Making her eyea flicj red she growled, making Terrarrius turn in shock, "Foolish whelpling, scuttling off to try and whene your way into Shard's ranks, I doubt you even know how to curdle a flme let alone use it as a weapon, and you are going the wrong way," Turning on her heel she went round the corner to one of the Saphires, "Take us to Lord Shard,"she requestwd of it, aware of Terrarrius simmering a few fert behind her.
---
#47 Posted: 17:16:33 08/07/2015
(I'm waiting for a reply to Twilight, Cynthia is still in the dungeons, and I have a plan for Fae.)
---
#48 Posted: 17:18:14 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Festus looked over and saw the dragon that asked if they were alright. "Yea, we are. We're trying to find everyone."
---
#49 Posted: 17:20:48 08/07/2015
Twilight nodded, walking over to them, "I'm Twilight."

"Malum." Said earth and fear dragon replied.

Both dragon turned their heads when they heard someone call out hello.
---
#50 Posted: 17:24:25 08/07/2015
Terrarrius grimaced at the Sapphire, "Take us to Lord Shard then!"
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me