Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Secret of Tupac [CLOSED]
MoonMan Blue Sparx Gems: 535
#1 Posted: 15:46:00 03/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1: The Discovery

It was a warm summer's day, and the breeze flew through my long, curly hair. I was wearing nothing but a bikini top, and I was listening to **** the World by Tupac. I was extremely wet and jilling off. As I was about to orgasm, I heard a knock at my door. I opened it and saw the sexy Rush Limbaugh. His beautiful frame made me grow a dick and cum all over him. "Melanie", Rush said, "I think Tupac is alive." Rush took me to his '64 Impala. I asked where we were going. He told me, "DARPA Research Facility in West Africa." I asked, "What about the risk of ebola?" He said, "That's the exact reason why we are going there. As we all know, since Tupac is black, he might know the cure for ebola, and potentially AIDS." I sat there in awe, taking in the intelligence of this Republican leader. It got me wet. Knowing Obama is a Democratic leader, and a strong supporter of Communism, and fried chicken, as well as his favorite rappers, Eazy-E and Dr. Dre, he is a Time Lord. He owns every DARPA time machine in existance. This must be why Rush Limbaugh chose me, because I know about every time machine ever, and becuase my sexual history with Kim Jong-un and Vladimir Putin intrigued him. My pussy was getting wetter by the minute. "So, are you on board with this plan?", Rush asked, sexily. "Y-Yes, S-s-senpai!", I said as my ovaries exploded.
---
FREDO IN THE CUT, THAT'S A SCARY SIGHT
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me