Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The War of the Crystal of Life [Closed]
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
The War of the Crystal of Life [Closed] [CLOSED]
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#51 Posted: 23:49:13 12/08/2015
"at this moment, no where is permanently safe, we shouldnt stay still for very long anywhere... not to mention, looters who would explore the ship may see us... Id rather not take the risk of them being hostile." Vulcan spoke with confidence as he swam.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#52 Posted: 23:57:40 12/08/2015
"Yea.. If they get Pearl, the oceans will die," Wes said. And my chance to tell her I like her... He thought. She probably doesn't like me anyway... She probably just thinks I'm some ugly creature... He frowned and looked down still swimming.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 01:12:45 13/08/2015 by PwnageFTW
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#53 Posted: 01:21:35 13/08/2015
Susano'o nods, "I agree. What do you think, Guardian?" Susano'o gestures to Leomaris.
---
Turtle Power.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#54 Posted: 02:39:04 13/08/2015
"I practically live out here. I can help guide," Kupla replied. "I suspect Leomaris may know the way better, though."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#55 Posted: 09:17:32 13/08/2015
"Yea, I mean, he was the one who saved Pearl... And I've seen him out here a couple other times." Wes said.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#56 Posted: 20:25:44 13/08/2015
OOC: I am thinking of joining, I just need to think about a character. I am thinking that I will be a neutral character that is sought by both sides in this war.
#57 Posted: 20:27:27 13/08/2015
Wes then saw weird figures in metal suits underwater hunting things, he got to the front of the group. "Um, we should steer this way," He said worryly.
---
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#58 Posted: 18:24:01 14/08/2015 | Topic Creator
As she looked into the bottomless pit listening to them talk the urge to swim down inside it grew inside here. It was where Leomaris found her, where he saved her, her previous home. She shook a little and she hoped no one could tell, she thought maybe if she swam down there she ccould lose them, make her way back and help her kingdom fight. The shark felt her anticipation of trying to decide grow and circled her fast, it was his home too.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
#59 Posted: 19:44:45 14/08/2015
Name: Tylerin
Race: Mer-person
Alignment: Neutral (Does not wish to be involved in the war, but is being pulled into it nonetheless.)
Physical Appearance: He like Takomaru is octopus like. His human body however, has come to match his octopus one. He has deep. dark midnight blue eyes. His hair is long and pale blue reflecting all the glory of the seas. His body is black and red, allowing him to blend into his home, if he needs to hide.
Backstory: Tylerin was a talented individual among the Merfolk but after something ? happened he fled and currently lives on his own in his own personal coral reef with the only family that he knows, the creatures of the sea.
Other: Tylerin is the most skilled seer and magician that the Merfolk have ever known, however something drove him away from their society.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:46:22 14/08/2015 by Wyrstel
#60 Posted: 21:31:05 14/08/2015
Name: Deandre
Race: Mer-Shark
Appearence: http://orig04.deviantart.net/f...ves-d58qrc0.png
Alignment: Neutral
Backstory: Deandre had 2 parents. They were both mers, they didnt't want a mer-shark son, so they left him in the Deep Sea. The sharks found him and brought him to their kingdom, their king shark, a king of the Deep Sea, took in Deandre and raised him to be the prince of the Deep Sea.
Other: Picture by ShadOw on DeviantArt
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:33:52 14/08/2015 by PwnageFTW
#61 Posted: 21:43:34 14/08/2015 | Topic Creator
((you already have a character and i wasnt planning on allowing any other deep sea mer people))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#62 Posted: 21:46:38 14/08/2015
Ooc: I was only gonna make 2... but okay....

EDIT: LOZ has 2 characters.

Wes was still swimming when a shark came up and tried to bite his head off. "Oh no!" He said, trying to get the shark to go away.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:54:23 14/08/2015 by PwnageFTW
#63 Posted: 21:55:36 14/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: he has 1 good character and the main villian that i disscussed with him, im confused cause you didnt make your character with your other one.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#64 Posted: 21:56:17 14/08/2015
Wes stung the shark with his stinger and it swam away. Wes then turned around and one of the figures in a metal suit threw a metal spear at Pearl. "No!" Wes said. He tried to catch the spear, but instead it impaled him. Luckily, it was a spot on his chest that didnt have his organs, so he wouldn't die. "We need to move," Wes said panicing and moaning while blood filled the water around him. "NOW!"
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 23:58:54 14/08/2015 by PwnageFTW
#65 Posted: 12:50:10 15/08/2015
((Yep, he always gets the bonuses.))

"Hold on!" Kupla closed her eyes as she reached for the spear. Once she felt where it was, she grabbed it in her teeth and yanked it out as far as she could. "You'll need something to block that wound. That has to hurt, and your chances for survival aren't too high if you lose all of that blood." Kupla swam in protective circles around Pearl, almost daring any of the figures to make a move and survive.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#66 Posted: 13:17:58 15/08/2015
"No... Forget me right now. We need to get Pearl to safety, and if I die while trying to protect her so the oceans don't die, than so be it." He said.

One of the people in a metal suit took a picture of the whole group and swam up to a boat above him and drove off.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:28:31 15/08/2015 by PwnageFTW
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#67 Posted: 17:48:14 15/08/2015
OOC: listen here, it doesn't matter that i have two characters and you have one or whatever the argument is, i get no bonuses either. Stop being rude to the GM and stop taking liberties. If you wanted a second character you should have made it beforehand. Plus deep-sea characters have to be approved via Somniums request. The limit of characters is basically non-existent, but you can't just throw it in at random after the rp starts. PM the GM if you have an idea and talk it out, that's how it has always been.
And on my "extras", it only seems that way to anyone who doesn't have things planned out with the GM. You want "extras" too? Talk more often to the gm and bring your game face every post.
I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just giving pointers from the good ol days of role-playing
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#68 Posted: 17:50:25 15/08/2015
Ooc: that conversation was like ages ago

Edit: I don't recall being rude.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:53:45 15/08/2015 by PwnageFTW
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#69 Posted: 17:55:07 15/08/2015
Arguing with the GM=Rude
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#70 Posted: 18:59:10 15/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: it wasn't ages ago. And everything LOZ said is true, everyone can have multiple characters but I'd prefer if you spoke to me about them before you bring in new ones after the rp has started. Storm, LOZ gets characters the main villain because he's helping me, it gets hard trying to play every character I need played, just like Zartose was going to play the king for me but ended up not joining and I discussed my rp wirh him before I made it. I'd rather not argue with you guys about stuff, especially things that are really simple fix, I love new ideas and help on my rp's and if you wanna do either of those just message me about it. Like making another deep sea mer person.

Instinctively Pearl dove into the darkness, the shark hot on her heels. It was the only escape she could think of that would help them. She hoped they would follow her, she could lead them through the dark, as long as Leomaris didn't stop her, she thought this was where she could finally help.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
KilaIesha Blue Sparx Gems: 676
#71 Posted: 20:29:09 15/08/2015
Takomaru rushed to Wes and rapped a tentacle around him. "Hush. I'm not leaving you behind!" He began swimming backwards towards Pearl. "Miss Pearl!" He grabs some seaweed out of his bag and begins wrapping it around Wes's chest.
---
Knowing what it feels to be in pain, is exactly why we try to be kind to others.
~Jiraiya
#72 Posted: 21:04:41 15/08/2015
"Shell-shocks and splashes!" Kupla yelled. "The princess is getting away!" She sped down after Pearl, swimming as fast as she could. There was barely enough light to see, but Kupla followed the sound of what she hoped was Pearl swimming.
---
#73 Posted: 22:39:29 15/08/2015
"I've probably lost 75% of my blood. There's no point in using your seaweed on me. I'll just die." Wes said lightheadedly.

Wes watched Pearl go down into the deep sea. "Let me go get her!" Wes said trying to struggle free from his tentacle. "I'm the only one here who can withstand the pressure."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:42:16 15/08/2015 by PwnageFTW
#74 Posted: 04:37:16 16/08/2015
OC: Somnium, am I accepted?
#75 Posted: 06:50:21 16/08/2015
Susano'o grits hid teeth, "Dang! We got to keep up with Pearl!" He grabs both Takumaru and Wes and dashes toward Pearl all his might.
---
Turtle Power.
#76 Posted: 08:39:56 16/08/2015
Takomaru holds on tight to Wes and digs in his bag, muttering softly under his breath. He pulls out a jar and unscrews it with a tentacle while he digs out another large piece of seaweed. "Hush, I won't give up," he says firmly to Wes. He pulls out the seaweed in the jar and rolls it into a fist-sized ball; it secrets the green solution from the jar which is quickly screwed and put up. "This may hurt." Takomaru gently presses the ball into Wes's wound after untying the first piece of seaweed. He quickly wraps the other piece around Wes's chest. "The solution should staunch the blood and aid in the making of new blood. You may experience hallucinations."
---
Knowing what it feels to be in pain, is exactly why we try to be kind to others.
~Jiraiya
#77 Posted: 10:27:43 16/08/2015
As Takomaru let him go, he dashed after Pearl. "Okay," Wes said, getting to the bottom. "Find Pearl, and get the heck out of this place." Wes was half deep sea animal, so he had a bit of night vision, but this darkness was far to dark for night vision. "Pearl, are you here? Flash your tail if you hear me." Wes said.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 10:34:48 16/08/2015 by PwnageFTW
#78 Posted: 20:27:14 16/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: oh im sorry wystrel i got distracted. Yes you are accepted.

As they reached complete darkness not too far from them a faint glow showed for a moment. "Quiet..." Pearls voice was heard not too far from them. "For his pain" Pearls voice next to Takomaru now handing something squishy too her. And she let off a glow for a second more again showing a blue goo substance.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#79 Posted: 22:00:43 16/08/2015
Vulcan had followed he looked up to make sure no one had followed them he gripped his spear, he kept a silent vigilance.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#80 Posted: 22:27:19 16/08/2015
Wes finally saw Pearl's white hair and swam up next to her. "I'm guessing you got homesick," He asked. He then got a little lightheaded. Takomaru said there would be some hallucinations. Wes then fell and fainted as Pearl looked at him.
---
#81 Posted: 03:11:13 17/08/2015
A Hammerhead Shark swims by the group, not even stopping to chat, as he is out hunting for food for himself and me. Catching a large tuna in his jaws he brings it back to the largest and most colorful coral reef in the sea. Slipping into the hidden doorway into the coral reef, he vanishes inside before heading out again, but this time with a couple more sharks.
#82 Posted: 04:48:50 17/08/2015
Takomaru took the blue goo gently and stuffed it into an empty jar. It was still hard for him to see, so he stayed close between Susano'o and Pearl.
---
~Jiraiya
#83 Posted: 10:58:23 17/08/2015
Wes got back up, and saw hammer head sharks heading after him. He quickly stung them to keep them busy for a few seconds and caught up with the group. He swam up to Takomaru, "You said I would have hallucinations, but you didn't say I would faint." Wes said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:19:04 17/08/2015 by PwnageFTW
#84 Posted: 04:40:27 18/08/2015
Takomaru speaks softly, "I didn't think you would. You should be fine now. I have something for you. Are you in pain?"
---
~Jiraiya
#85 Posted: 04:50:44 18/08/2015
The Hammerheads after being stung, retreat briefly to be joined by even more, which circle the group angrily, especially the large female that was stung earlier. They have someone precious to all of them nearby and they will not leave me unprotected from these strangers. Perhaps the shark with the jewel of life could talk with them, convince them that the strangers are not a threat.
#86 Posted: 07:01:12 18/08/2015
Susano'o looks to the sharks, "They don't seem to be a threat. The Princess has a special connection with them."
---
Turtle Power.
#87 Posted: 07:18:54 18/08/2015
The Hammerheads however do not shift from their positions around the group. I am currently sleeping within our home, the most grand coral reef that anyone has seen. They know not whether to trust these strangers, so they remain on the defensive. The sharks that raised the princess may be able to speak with them and convince them otherwise. Without that, however, they will have to force their way through.
#88 Posted: 07:45:02 18/08/2015
"What is it," Wes said.
---
#89 Posted: 08:31:18 18/08/2015
The Hammerheads remain on the defensive, surrounding the largest and most magnificent of all coral reefs that anyone has seen. Other sea creatures seeing the threat, join the defense. Soon all manner of sea life are surrounding the coral reef which is our home.
#90 Posted: 22:13:13 18/08/2015
Wes looked back at the hammer heads and he turned back around and ran into a shark. It took a huge bite into his manta wing. "Gah!" Wes exclaimed. He swam really fast to get away from the shark.
---
#91 Posted: 22:19:18 18/08/2015
"What are we supposed to do?" Kupla growled. "I don't like our chances in a fight, but if they make one move for Pearl, I wish them luck on surviving more than a few seconds."
---
#92 Posted: 22:21:40 18/08/2015
Wes spoke a few words and a spear appeared from bubbles into his hand. "It's a spell Poseidon told me about since I don't have a weapon," Wes said.
---
#93 Posted: 23:35:06 18/08/2015
A great big bull shark appears out of the darkness. Having lived among the merfolk the female can speak their tongue. The group part as she moves toward the front, she is joined by her mate, a equally, if not larger male bull shark, both are fluent in the language of the merfolk.

"Why are you here," they ask.
#94 Posted: 08:25:15 19/08/2015
Takomaru softly answers, "Poseidon, our king, sent us away from the kingdom to protect his daughter. M-may we take refuge here? We mean no harm, and I am a doctor. I can take care of any injured, if you have the need."
---
~Jiraiya
#95 Posted: 19:55:17 19/08/2015
OCC: we should probably wait for Somnium.
---
Turtle Power.
#96 Posted: 20:06:42 19/08/2015
"Woah, let's not get carried ahead of ourselves," Wes said, as 2 sharks moved in on him. "I'm a deep sea creature, you're a deep sea creature, how about we just work this out."
---
#97 Posted: 22:20:28 19/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: im going to be gone for a couple days, thank you Herrmythology, considering it looks like my rp started rolling off without me and no one seems to know where we are and two people have dropped pretty much. Bleh ill be around today, but not quite sure what im going to be posting if im even gonna post on this one.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#98 Posted: 22:32:05 19/08/2015
The Bull Shark couple talk to one another, for a little while, before nodding. Turning toward the others, the two speak. Their eyes do not leave the strangers.

"You may take refuge here, if you wish. While here you are under our protection, they says indicating to the variety of sea creatures surrounding my home. No one or anything will harm you, unless you become hostile, then well, you understand."
#99 Posted: 22:33:24 19/08/2015
"Are you sure?" Wes asked. "Sharks are known to eat stingrays... a lot."
---
#100 Posted: 22:45:45 19/08/2015
The two Bull Sharks turn to look at Wes. Without a second to pause they nod. Their eyes gleam in the light as they speak. "Yes, stingray, you and your friends are welcome, we gave our word and we keep our word. Do not be afraid, you all are safe and may rest easy. We, along with many other shark, dolphins, etc, patrol these waters, and no one or nothing passes without us knowing," the Bull Shark couple says before joining the others on patrol.
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me