Page 1 of 1
What now? [CLOSED]
ConvexitySpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1018
#1 Posted: 12:15:54 17/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Ok.. So, now we have DotD, but what after DotD?

If you have an idea, post here!
---
It's not a lake, it's an ocean.
My deviantART
smiliesmilie Best buddies forevah! \o/
SpyroGirlCazy Emerald Sparx Gems: 4436
#2 Posted: 18:40:22 17/12/2008
well the movie is coming out in 2009

but i have a really cool idea :
okay, spyro and cynder go back to get sparx and also find out the Iggi is then big garden thing smilie and they go looking for him and then BOOM another evil guy ... smilie

odd ... YES ! but thats all i could think off.
Miles Tails Gold Sparx Gems: 2059
#3 Posted: 19:32:02 17/12/2008
I'd like it if Spyro became corrupted by the darkness consuming him from the gaul battle(It's been slowly darkening him ever since, but now it's starting to consume his soul).... It's up to Cynder to save him.....Before his soul turns dark itself...
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
Pokemon Black and White...is comming....
cynder21 Gold Sparx Gems: 2214
#4 Posted: 21:48:42 17/12/2008
Quote: Miles Tails
I'd like it if Spyro became corrupted by the darkness consuming him from the gaul battle(It's been slowly darkening him ever since, but now it's starting to consume his soul).... It's up to Cynder to save him.....Before his soul turns dark itself...

wow cool idea so it would be a cynder game instead of spyro? well i think it would be cool if ember or flame would come into LOS
---
This old place has changed too much
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#5 Posted: 00:57:37 18/12/2008
How about the Dark Master comes back, and breaks the planet apart, reawakening a being called Dark Gaia that slept within it, and tried to harness it's powers? But, because of Malefor doing that, Spyro turns into a werewolf like thing, say we call it a Weregon. Wouldn't that be awesome!?

*random person whispers in my ear*

Oh, what? Oh, right, that's the plot for Sonic Unleashed.

ANYWAY! Something as pwning as that would make me happy. XD
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#6 Posted: 01:08:26 18/12/2008
Quote: Shrazer320
How about the Dark Master comes back, and breaks the planet apart, reawakening a being called Dark Gaia that slept within it, and tried to harness it's powers? But, because of Malefor doing that, Spyro turns into a werewolf like thing, say we call it a Weregon. Wouldn't that be awesome!?

ANYWAY! Something as pwning as that would make me happy. smilie

Ooohhh, thank you.
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#7 Posted: 04:01:29 18/12/2008
oo What?
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#8 Posted: 11:01:36 18/12/2008
What about. Spyro and cynder fly back to the others. They get a bit lost until Sparx and the others find them. Spyro and Cynder tell them that Ignitus is dead but Spyro belives that he is still alive. Malefor is dead at last, but its not over yet, he maniges to create a very powerful dragon called Blaze. He tells Blaze to tern Cynder evil again. Blaze kidnaps Cynder. Spyro and Sparx goes out on another adventure to find Cynder and to stop Blaze. When Spyro and Sparx come to a lake, they see this red dragon comming out of it, he is called Flame. Flame says that he saw what happend to Cynder and that he would like to come with Spyro to find Cynder. Halfway though the game, Ignitus talkes to the too of them, saying that he is not dead, he also says that time is running out. Malefor (sprit) is giving Blaze strength so that he can rule the world and to make it "Eternal darkness". He also said that Cynder is evil again (you get to see her evil again. YAY!). At the end, Spyro, Flame and Sparx fight Blaze. When his health bar goes down twice, smilie comes in and fights Spyro. So Spyro and Flame have know choice but to nock her out. When her health goes down once, Blaze attacks her because he think she is "usless". He nocks her out. Spyro and Flame get really mad and they fight Blaze again, when his health goes down once, Spyro and Flame suddently have alot of streangth. They turn into Dark Spyro and Dark Flame. If you single player, then they both become one and he is called Flamro. If you two player, then there will just be a Dark Spyro and a Dark Flame. When Blaze's health bar goes down for the last time, he dies. Cynder, Spyro, Sparx and Flame fly back to Terrador, Volteer, Hunter and Cyril. To there suprise, Ignitus is with them.
In the bonus section you can unlock Cynder skin. This means that Flame LOOKS like Cynder. You can also unlock Dark Spyro and Dark Flame and Dark Flamro.

So, what do you think guys?
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#9 Posted: 19:02:59 18/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Hmm, nice ideas. smilie Cynder_543, VERY INTERESTING IDEA!

So, merry christmas for everyone. smilie
---
My deviantART
#10 Posted: 19:07:18 18/12/2008
oo What?

You saved me Internet time, trying to find a quick synopsis for Sonic Unleashed.

So therefor, I thank you!smilie
#11 Posted: 19:28:32 18/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: SpyroGirlCazy

okay, spyro and cynder go back to get sparx and also find out the Iggi is then big garden thing smilie and they go looking for him and then BOOM another evil guy ... smilie

umm, i heard some things and somebody says, movie comes out 2010 or 2011. They have technical problems...
---
My deviantART
SpyroGirlCazy Emerald Sparx Gems: 4436
#12 Posted: 19:36:35 18/12/2008
Quote: ConvexitySpyro

umm, i heard some things and somebody says, movie comes out 2010 or 2011. They have technical problems...

*eyes start to cry* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! smilie
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#13 Posted: 19:37:44 18/12/2008
I hope that Pixar makes the Spyro movie, cuz they never disappoint me. i also hope while Pixar is working on the movie, Sierra and Activision and the french company (I can't spell their name) will start writing the next story for next year! Those r my dreams!!!smilie
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#14 Posted: 20:24:32 18/12/2008
I THINK... well i havent got the story but its long has lots of side quest free fligt cynder bosses armor all that stuff XD and well i think ripto should be on it
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#15 Posted: 21:17:47 18/12/2008
Quote: Cynder_543
What about. Spyro and cynder fly back to the others. They get a bit lost until Sparx and the others find them. Spyro and Cynder tell them that Ignitus is dead but Spyro belives that he is still alive. Malefor is dead at last, but its not over yet, he maniges to create a very powerful dragon called Blaze. He tells Blaze to tern Cynder evil again. Blaze kidnaps Cynder. Spyro and Sparx goes out on another adventure to find Cynder and to stop Blaze. When Spyro and Sparx come to a lake, they see this red dragon comming out of it, he is called Flame. Flame says that he saw what happend to Cynder and that he would like to come with Spyro to find Cynder. Halfway though the game, Ignitus talkes to the too of them, saying that he is not dead, he also says that time is running out. Malefor (sprit) is giving Blaze strength so that he can rule the world and to make it "Eternal darkness". He also said that Cynder is evil again (you get to see her evil again. YAY!). At the end, Spyro, Flame and Sparx fight Blaze. When his health bar goes down twice, smilie comes in and fights Spyro. So Spyro and Flame have know choice but to nock her out. When her health goes down once, Blaze attacks her because he think she is "usless". He nocks her out. Spyro and Flame get really mad and they fight Blaze again, when his health goes down once, Spyro and Flame suddently have alot of streangth. They turn into Dark Spyro and Dark Flame. If you single player, then they both become one and he is called Flamro. If you two player, then there will just be a Dark Spyro and a Dark Flame. When Blaze's health bar goes down for the last time, he dies. Cynder, Spyro, Sparx and Flame fly back to Terrador, Volteer, Hunter and Cyril. To there suprise, Ignitus is with them.
In the bonus section you can unlock Cynder skin. This means that Flame LOOKS like Cynder. You can also unlock Dark Spyro and Dark Flame and Dark Flamro.

So, what do you think guys?

'-'

Why does every one want ignitus to come back?
#16 Posted: 19:42:04 21/12/2008 | Topic Creator

*eyes start to cry* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! smilie

HEY! I mean maybe. So anything can happen yet..
---
My deviantART
Spyro Technics Yellow Sparx Gems: 1899
#17 Posted: 06:02:36 22/12/2008

xD

Anyway, NO CYNDER GAMES! We are talking about Spyro. Cynder is just a character. >.<

I think that the whole Spyro's soul being taken by darkness would be okay... But he has to save HIMSELF!

Being able to go around being evil would be fun! 8D
#18 Posted: 14:33:33 22/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyro Technics

xD

Anyway, NO CYNDER GAMES! We are talking about Spyro. Cynder is just a character. >.<

I think that the whole Spyro's soul being taken by darkness would be okay... But he has to save HIMSELF!

Being able to go around being evil would be fun! 8D

I agree!
---
My deviantART
#19 Posted: 14:36:41 22/12/2008
THE DM IS GONE it was a trilogy not a 4agy
Fireblader70 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1067
#20 Posted: 16:47:14 22/12/2008
Quote: DARK CINDER
I THINK... well i havent got the story but its long has lots of side quest free fligt cynder bosses armor all that stuff smilie and well i think ripto should be on it

NOO!! They'd ruin his character!! I always liked him as a short and funny little dude, they would just make him a pure evil maniac!! Look what happened to Hunter... although I though he was pretty cool
---
I am officially now an 'above average' member. Talk about weird. I suddenly feel SO OLD!!!!!!!!!!!
#21 Posted: 19:19:44 22/12/2008
Quote: Fireblader70
Quote: DARK CINDER
I THINK... well i havent got the story but its long has lots of side quest free fligt cynder bosses armor all that stuff smilie and well i think ripto should be on it

NOO!! They'd ruin his character!! I always liked him as a short and funny little dude, they would just make him a pure evil maniac!! Look what happened to Hunter... although I though he was pretty cool

hey the storys funny ripto would still be a funny lil first boss the big bad wolf (last boss) would be some random dude maby say umm donno smilie
#22 Posted: 06:56:48 24/12/2008
Ok.. So, now we have DotD, but what after DotD?

If you have an idea, post here!

Well, I dunno. I'll probably leave the forums until they announce the next game, or there have been massive updates on the Movie. You might catch me a few times one here, like now, but not very much. Wish you guys a Merry Christmas, and well being. (Sorry, I put my going away in here. I didn't want to create a topic about it)

Btw, if any of you guys would still like to chat with me, please send me a PM requesting for my Yahoo Messenger Account name.

Nice to meeting you all, and farewell. (For a short time, of course!smilie)
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#23 Posted: 21:02:55 24/12/2008
heres what we do

We go grab cynder then go to spyros and pick him up and knock Dark master out then we go to the pub and wait for this to all hang over
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me