darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Not too on topic, but who else wants a Superchargers Christmas Song?
Page 1 of 1
Not too on topic, but who else wants a Superchargers Christmas Song?
MetaVolca Green Sparx Gems: 464
#1 Posted: 01:07:45 02/07/2015 | Topic Creator
If this doesn't belong here, just delete the post.

Anyway, remember 2 (or 3) years ago and Skylanders had a Christmas song? There were 48 Skylanders in that song. Naturally, there were way too many to put in for Swap Force and Trap Team, but just the right amount for Superchargers. Hey, we could come with the lyrics and send it to Activision!
---
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 01:13:00 02/07/2015
TFB normally does the Christmas songs. Since SuperChargers is developed by VV, it's unlikely we'll see one.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#3 Posted: 01:27:00 02/07/2015
I didn't know there was a Christmas song. I'm googling it but I cannot tell which one is the official one being mentioned here. Do you have the name of this song? Thanks!
---
Stay Cool!
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#4 Posted: 11:35:08 02/07/2015
'It's Christmas For Bad Guys Too', I think it's called. Add some cool letters and numbers for the cool and hip actual title.

It was pretty funny,but it was just a mashup of ingame footage and existing assets. We don't really know if VV actually will do VA work with that in mind, though TFB seems to every game after SSA(the jukebox provided the skylander lines for that song, Skaletones is made of existing lines).
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#5 Posted: 13:58:05 02/07/2015
That is so cool! It even has Drill-X which I loved before Mesmerelda came out with her song. They better have a singing villain this year, it really makes the game so much cooler for me! Wonder why Wolfgang never got to sing as he's obviously the most music related villain last year.

Anyway, it reminds me of the Pokemon Pokerap song from some 20 years ago. No way would a modern song like this could work with some 200+ whatever Skylanders. It'd end up a bit like those ridiculous parody Pokerap videos on Youtube where they go forever naming off 450+ Pokemon.
---
Stay Cool!
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#6 Posted: 14:24:15 02/07/2015
There are two skylander Christmas songs.

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:24:37 02/07/2015 by TakeYourLemons
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#7 Posted: 23:47:05 02/07/2015
Haven't seen the trap team version but I would think you just really need Drill X.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me