Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
The Vast Lands [CLOSED]
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#51 Posted: 01:11:16 25/08/2015
Quote: theuone
(Six-claws, totally not a Wings of Fire reference. (Just joking, that's an awesome reference if Six-claws is being referenced.) Sapphire is accepted. I'm waiting for someone else who has already posted to begin.)

((It may or may not be a reference... I just thought a dragon with the name Six-Claws would be cool, but I didn't want anyone confusing it with the WoF character.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#52 Posted: 01:14:00 25/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: StormDragon21
Quote: theuone
(Six-claws, totally not a Wings of Fire reference. (Just joking, that's an awesome reference if Six-claws is being referenced.) Sapphire is accepted. I'm waiting for someone else who has already posted to begin.)

((It may or may not be a reference... I just thought a dragon with the name Six-Claws would be cool, but I didn't want anyone confusing it with the WoF character.))

(True, it's a pretty rare thing to give a dragon an additional digit anyway. And I doubt everyone else here knows him anyway.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me