darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > Scandinavia, Nordic Countries - A Question about the language
Page 1 of 1
Scandinavia, Nordic Countries - A Question about the language [CLOSED]
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10445
#1 Posted: 18:21:10 16/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Since they declared the official news about Dawn of the Dragon they have told that this game is translated to each other Nordic Country languages (Finnish, Swedish, and Norwegian). As a Finnish person I have seriously doubted buying this game.

Therefore I am in this constant fear of getting the game because I would like to play it in English. So I ask for you, Dark Spyro community’s people from Nordic Countries (or even Finnish members if fortune is by my side), is there possibility to choose English as your playing language in this game even if you have the translated version. If there is not, are there any possibilities to get this game in Nordic Countries in its original edition?

I know that Nintendo DS version is full English but the console versions are not here in the North. And I am going to get this game for PS2 and I would appreciate if you could give me good information on this matter, I tried to Google my answers but I did not find any.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:23:18 16/12/2008 by Project_Unnamed
MasterBlui Emerald Sparx Gems: 3442
#2 Posted: 19:22:57 16/12/2008
Yes, you can play in English. Just go on "Options" before you start to play, and there you can choose language. smilie
---
Wow, fantastic baby..
fantasy luver Yellow Sparx Gems: 1286
#3 Posted: 19:27:22 16/12/2008
I like how they have different languages in this game. Then you can hear Spyro or Cynder speak in almost any language (personally I've always wanted to hear the Spyro characters in french, that would be soo cool. And since I took french in high school I could understand half the dialogue.)
SilverDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#4 Posted: 20:16:12 16/12/2008
The finnish voices were AWFUL!

I played the whole game with english, and they have quite good voices, like in ANB and TEN smilie
---
https://dragcave.net/user/Makatootie
deaver88 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#5 Posted: 20:27:50 16/12/2008
Yes, you can use english language, thanks god for that smilie
Finnish Voice are really bulls""t. smilie
---
Life is too short to be taken seriously
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10445
#6 Posted: 17:30:35 17/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks Dark Spyro fellows! I know that the Finnish dub is the same thing like thirst without water - in desert! That was the main reason for my question. Now I'm really secured to buy the new game and share my views on it when I've played the game. Thank you! smilie
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:31:22 17/12/2008 by Project_Unnamed
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me