Page 1 of 1
Question
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#1 Posted: 15:26:32 27/06/2015 | Topic Creator
So if we can use our old portals, what was the point of getting a new Swap Force portal then when SSF came out? they used to say ''Swap Force needs new technology'; or aren't we be able to play as the Swap Force in SuperChargers if we use a SSA or SG portal?
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#2 Posted: 15:34:13 27/06/2015
Money, dear boy.

(actually keeping parents from yelling that they can't just put a magic item plus two swappers on a portal because 4 toys seems to be the max the old portals register, but money is the bigger reason)
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#3 Posted: 17:10:48 27/06/2015
I hope SA Portals do have those limitations because I'll be quite irritated if I find out another Portal wasn't needed in SWAP Force.

It's not a matter of money (the Portals are pretty much a gift considering the Starter Pack content) but simple sincerity.
This year they said they made a new one just because it's bigger.
Two years ago it seemed like the introduction of a new Portal was needed to support the incredibly innovative tech of the Swappers.

Really, really hoping it was true.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#4 Posted: 17:45:31 27/06/2015
If it isn't,then not only it's another thing VV blatantly lying about, it also means the only true upgrade needed was the Traptanium Portal - and that one is very obvious because of the speaker - Traps have been found to be read by the ring by some very specific placement, but they couldn't really make the villains feel alive if they were speaking ingame and not in the peripheral.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me