Page 1 of 1
Who hates Stealth Elf? [CLOSED]
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#1 Posted: 19:44:35 26/06/2015 | Topic Creator
I don't like her so much. She is very annoying. She is in 3 Starter Packs (SSA 3DS, SF and now SC) and get a Single-Pack release in SC ... Why? I don't understand it! She is in every Starter Pack even in the Nintendo one. smilie I don't can see her anymore. We can see her on the SSA, SF and SC boxarts , (and Trigger Happy on SSA, Giants, SF and SC ...) She is over hyped. Please let her GO!! Enough is enough. She is more annoying as Gill Grunt.
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:45:24 26/06/2015 by XSparxX
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#2 Posted: 19:46:46 26/06/2015
I don't hate her just like I don't hate Gill Grunt but I hate the fact they are pushing them to the limit.

I mean, not only she's in every Starter Pack but now she'll also get a Single Pack...?
We'll see if she'll become the next Water trap. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#3 Posted: 19:48:00 26/06/2015
She's still one of my favorite Skylanders... but I agree, she can be a bit annoying.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#4 Posted: 19:54:32 26/06/2015
I don't hate any of them. They're cool, and I understand why people like them though I'm so-so.

HOWEVER, pushing them every single game is greatly disliked.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#5 Posted: 19:59:08 26/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Yes, I have nothing against her in SSA and Giants ... but since SF she becomes annoying.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:00:24 26/06/2015 by XSparxX
#6 Posted: 20:07:09 26/06/2015
Annoying is really subjective. Annoying as her voice is grating, her attacks are noisy? Not at all.
The problem isn't with the character,is with the guys doing the decisions.
---
#7 Posted: 20:32:21 26/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Her spotlight is annoying.
---
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#8 Posted: 20:41:30 26/06/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Annoying is really subjective. Annoying as her voice is grating, her attacks are noisy? Not at all.
The problem isn't with the character,is with the guys doing the decisions.

Well, we can all vote with our bucks and keep them dangling on the store shelves. Maybe then the suits will get the idea.

[User Posted Image]

Btw, this seems to confirm no cards for characters. I don't see one here.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:48:13 26/06/2015 by TakeYourLemons
ladala Yellow Sparx Gems: 1935
#9 Posted: 20:45:37 26/06/2015
I don't hate her - her playstyle's fun in-game, and the elves are one of my favorite character themes in Skylanders.

I do agree that they should not have a character in the Starter Pack that's already been in a Starter Pack, though. And especially don't double-up characters between the console and 3DS (and Wii this time) Starter Packs. I thought they learned from Giants, but apparently not.
---
Thank you for releasing me!
#10 Posted: 20:50:26 26/06/2015
Quote: TakeYourLemons

Well, we can all vote with our bucks and keep them dangling on the store shelves. Maybe then the suits will get the idea.

The problem is,stuffing her in all starter packs means it guarantees she stays "popular". You have no choice but to get her if you don't find a loose game/Digital Owners, and their waifu continues everyone's favorite because they said so.
---
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#11 Posted: 21:03:32 26/06/2015
Quote: ladala
I don't hate her - her playstyle's fun in-game, and the elves are one of my favorite character themes in Skylanders.

I do agree that they should not have a character in the Starter Pack that's already been in a Starter Pack, though. And especially don't double-up characters between the console and 3DS (and Wii this time) Starter Packs. I thought they learned from Giants, but apparently not.

Toys for Bob look like they may have learned from it (and Swap-Force), looking at the Trap Team starters. Hopefully they'll keep up having only new (I know Barkley is a stretch, but accepting him due to proper availability/playability) figures in starter packs. And hopefully Vicarious Visions will follow in their footsteps...
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me