darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Get Steampunk Shrednaught @ GameStop when you pre-order SuperChargers
Page 1 of 1
Get Steampunk Shrednaught @ GameStop when you pre-order SuperChargers
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#1 Posted: 17:55:24 25/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Was looking at the ad for 6/27 and it mention not only customers receive a poster which is part of a bigger poster (others will be released on future Skylanders Day), but if you pre-order the starter pack you get the last TT villain variant trap.
Not too bad. I pre-ordered mine at TRU, which hasn't revealed their pre-order bonus. Hoping it won't be the same as last year's lame giveaway, but I wouldn't doubt it. They still can't get rid of their existing overstock.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#2 Posted: 19:49:36 25/06/2015
Sweet. I'll perorder on that day then. Witch poster are they talking about?
dinodig1767 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1245
#3 Posted: 19:50:45 25/06/2015
Do you out down money for the preorder and then get the free trap? if so, then you are pretty much just buying the trap.
---
Check my website out! http://skylandersinventoryadventure.weebly.com
It's about skylanders(PM me if interested in the custom section)
Updated 8/24/14
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#4 Posted: 20:03:52 25/06/2015
Quote: dinodig1767
Do you out down money for the preorder and then get the free trap? if so, then you are pretty much just buying the trap.

Except that for starters, they normally have you put down $15-25, which should be significantly more than what they're asking for the trap. I'll likely go ahead and take advantage of this, but only because I'll be picking up an odd number of starters (Thanks Nintendo!) and TRU's traditional B1G1 deal won't apply.

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
3skylanderbro Blue Sparx Gems: 813
#5 Posted: 04:22:35 26/06/2015
i checked today, it is (minimal of $5 i think), and toysrus would have already said what their preorder is already if they had one.
---
Just three brothers who love skylanders!!!!
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#6 Posted: 06:40:32 26/06/2015
I preordered the Wii U Starter Pack at EB Games, which has the same preorder offer. I'll most likely preorder the 3DS Starter Pack at a different retailer, so I can take advantage of a different preorder offer. I'm pretty sure Target usually offers you a choice of an extra toy(s) for preordering, so I'll have to wait and see.
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
ultyzaus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1700
#7 Posted: 12:58:12 26/06/2015
My EBgames didn't have any preorder bonus. So it seems it's US and Australia only...
---
http://ultyzarus.deviantart.com/
223/254, 17 superchargers, 14 vehicles
Characters missing: Rocky Roll, Splat, Nightfall, Thrillipede
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me