Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 8 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
TLoS: Sunfury [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#351 Posted: 05:33:23 24/07/2015
"Then can you teleport us already instead of explaining it to us?" Starz muttered.
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#352 Posted: 06:54:51 24/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Anasterian nodded, grateful for their loyalty, "Here is the first third of your payment, whenn we retrieve the Stone, will give you all the second, each of you have also recieved an eigth of Sozen's share., as I will definetely not be allowing him back even if he begs over all their dead bodies, now which of you would prefer to go after Sozwn, if so, go stand next to Leotheras, but we need a minimum of three of you to stay with me while we go to the Stone,"

Tyrian, who was naturally cynical said, "What if this is another part of their plan? What if they never intended to kill us now, but instead for Sozen to gain our trust in the battle and then teleport us into a lake of fire and watch us burn??"
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#353 Posted: 06:59:32 24/07/2015
Scarlet went to and stood beside Leotheras.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#354 Posted: 07:34:54 24/07/2015
Pandora went by Scarlet and Leotharas, scraping her claws against the ground. "That rat needs to be disposed of as soon as possible, who knows what he could be telling them?" She said.

Orphues glanced at Tyrian, frowning thoughtfully. "That is a good point, it wouldn't be too far from the realm of possibility either, considering the recent happenings..." He mused, blinking slowly.

"Well Sozen, what do you have to say in your defense?" Velia added as she looked at the Dragon in question, a slight edge in her tone.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#355 Posted: 08:13:13 24/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Tyrian mentally aighed, at least he knew that he wasn't just being paranoid.

Neptulon went to stand beside Leotheras and after a while, vezkramax followed, Cedrik moved to Anasterian. Lana waitwles to see where the others would go.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#356 Posted: 11:11:19 24/07/2015
"If I wanted to kill you I would of done that already. But we need to move now for they will surly retaliate for my betrayal." Sozen then opened up a portal.
---
SC
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#357 Posted: 19:52:01 24/07/2015
Shadow saw Starz drop her head. " Oh, I didn't mean- It wasn't your fault- You didn't know you were lust being kind." She looked away.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#358 Posted: 20:59:52 24/07/2015
"Maybe I'm remembering that fight differently, but I find that hard to believe." Velia remarked with a thrash of her tail, the entire situation and her own concerns effectively keeping her on edge and causing her to act very cautiously.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#359 Posted: 23:41:39 24/07/2015
Starz glanced up at Shadow. "It's alright," she said, rather quietly.
Azuron padded towards the portal and peered at it for a moment. "So...who's going first?"
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#360 Posted: 23:43:27 24/07/2015
"I will." Aesed nodded, walking through.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#361 Posted: 06:23:35 25/07/2015 | Topic Creator
(((I'm going to visit my cousin so I won't have much internet over thenext week, so I'll be kind of inactive)))

Spyro followed through after Aesed, yet Tyrian was still suspicious and decidedto wait.
---
#362 Posted: 10:35:14 25/07/2015
Sparx followed Spyro, and Azuron and Starz padded after the others through the portal.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#363 Posted: 10:45:44 25/07/2015
Morro was flying through the skys, minding his own buisness. His wings then cramped, he fell staright down into a portal, other dragons were going to the portal.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#364 Posted: 13:36:36 25/07/2015
Shadow was about to go into the portal Sozen had made, When a gryphon crashed down into it. Wieva snarled. "What are the actual chances?" Shadow said to herself, as she noticed that somehow, as the gryphon fell, they had, in fact went clean through the portal. It didn't look like he was diving for it either.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:36:52 25/07/2015 by miniquiny999
#365 Posted: 13:51:13 25/07/2015
Morro then went straight through the portal. Everything went black.
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#366 Posted: 13:56:25 25/07/2015
" I do not care what I do, just say where you need me" Blue said

"Well that was weird, I hope that nothing bad happend"
Red said and went after Others
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#367 Posted: 13:58:23 25/07/2015
Morro got up and looked around. He got up and couldn't see anything, His eyes were damaged from the fall.
---
#368 Posted: 14:46:52 25/07/2015
When everyone went through the portal they arrived in a vast meddow with a few purple crystals here and there. "As I said before you have to trust me. We are plenty far away from them. But we will have to keep moving for they will surly be after me for my betrayal." Sozen said.
---
SC
Coalata Green Sparx Gems: 469
#369 Posted: 10:17:21 30/07/2015
(Hello there.

Do you mind if I join your RP?)
#370 Posted: 11:13:39 30/07/2015
(Wow, long time no see, Coalata. Question, should I bump the Coalata RP's?)
---
#371 Posted: 06:38:22 03/08/2015 | Topic Creator
(Guess who's back)

Anasterian addressed the remaining and said, "Those of you who have yet to decide, please come to my ranks. Cedrik, also bring Varedis, we must keep watch over the prisoner at all times"

So Cedrik retrieved Varedis' unconscious form and drapped it aling his back, Lana secured it with some Crystal Flame and then the teo went and stood behind Anasterian.

Tyrian went through tge portal and looked around, Spyro then seemed to recgonise the place, "Isn't this Ape Country?" he asked Sozen.
---
#372 Posted: 10:57:32 03/08/2015
"No I keep this place free of them." Sozen said.
---
SC
#373 Posted: 12:29:13 03/08/2015
"I hope so, the last thing we need is for more fighting." Ganter sighed, sitting down.

Cynder stood near Spyro, wary.
---
#374 Posted: 01:03:07 04/08/2015
Upon Spyro's mention of what he Ape Country, Wieva sneered, trusting Sozen even less.
---
#375 Posted: 01:17:08 04/08/2015
"Look you all are the first visitors to my homeland. This valley is my home and I hold it dearly to my heart. I would never allow apes in my home." Sozen said.
---
SC
#376 Posted: 07:22:47 04/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Wait, you mean he Secret Valley, the one no-one knows the name of or where it is except for the fact that it is somewhere north of the Ape Country." asked Tyrian, impressed. Spyro nodded, "If that's true it would explain why it looks a lot like the Ape Country,"

-

Leotheras addressed the group which was coming with him, "If we wish to find Szen and that group of pipsqueak dragonets helping him, then we must first go to the scene of the battle, and follow the trail from there. Gather your weapons, we leave immediately,"
---
#377 Posted: 11:15:14 04/08/2015
"Yes this is the valley of hope." Sozen said.
---
SC
#378 Posted: 15:39:26 04/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Tyrian was dead impressed as he looked around and said, "Doesn't that mean that we're totally safe unless you allow our enemies in."

-
Anasterian addressed the other half of tge group and said, "The Sunfury Stone is located deep in the catacombs below the Ape Country, here we will meet up with Kinh Guavor and make our way to the Stone. However there is one problem. Only four living individuals know where this stone is, Myself, the two elementals,and Sozen. As such there is a chance that he may lead Spyro and the others right to it, and to try and stop that possibilty, I have done twothings. I set up a proximity field around the entrance to the catacombs, so I will always know who enters and what exits. As such; I know the Stone is still in there, and two, Leotheras and I both have two halves of a teleportation disc, so if we come face to face with Sozen, we can contact thw and they will be there in less than a second. Now, the rest is up to us, we must leave now,"
---
#379 Posted: 17:41:53 04/08/2015
Orpheus lifted a brow, impressed, whereas Velia just stared for a moment and then went over to Sozen, seeming apprehensive.

"Sozen, there is... There is something I'd like to ask." She murmured.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#380 Posted: 21:30:13 04/08/2015
"Yes?" Sozen said as his horns glowed purple and a map of the emence caverns below the valley showed up. He studied it while listening.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:39:45 04/08/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#381 Posted: 05:41:49 05/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Anasteian took off, "There is a chance we could be hard-pressed to get to the Stone first so we must leave now," And hen he took off, with Cedrik right behind him while Lana lagged a bit to make sure thw others came.

Leotheras teleported his group back to the sight of the battle, "Spread out, see if you can find anything that will give us a lead, trace magicz, footprints, misplafed air currents. Theese will not onky tell us if they portaled, twleported, flew or ran, but will give us a vague idea of in what direction they did. So start looking,"
---
#382 Posted: 09:16:47 05/08/2015
If Leotheras were to look he would find a few silver scales on the ground. They were still radiating with magic.
---
SC
#383 Posted: 10:44:46 05/08/2015
Velia sighed but spoke anyway, eyeing the map of sorts with intrigue. "I have two other companions, whom this whole situation has made me be apart from far longer than intended, and I fear they'll act on worry for us and do something reckless. Well, my sister mostly." She said, almost grinning. "If I'm being honest, the other has better judgement than myself."

The female then glanced away. "I'm being paranoid, yes, but I would feel more secure if I were with them."
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#384 Posted: 13:20:03 05/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Neptulon clocked on to three silver scales on the ground and called over Leotheras, "I think ww got something, these will lead us dirwctly to Sozen. Vezkramax then pickes up the scales and attempted to locate where they had portaled to, yet to no avail, "Either Sozen has powerful misdirection wards on him, or he's twleported to a place tbat doean't fully exist in this world, either of which would be disastrous for our cause."
---
#385 Posted: 21:25:14 05/08/2015
"What if I bring them here? But only if I can trust them." Sozen said. "If you truly wish to leave I will open a portal to them."
---
SC
#386 Posted: 22:05:56 05/08/2015
Velia shook her head. "I'm afraid I have... Unfinished business with one of those we encountered earlier, so even if I wanted to it wouldn't be a good idea for me to try to leave."

She then gave a slight smile. "I'll take up your first offer, though, and worry not they're the most trustworthy creatures I know, well, including this old timer here." She added with a glance at Orpheus.

"Watch it, hatchling." The older Dragon warned, though his clear look of amusement made it hard to take his tone seriously.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#387 Posted: 22:25:58 05/08/2015
"Very well all I need is their location of something they once had to make the portal." Sozen said.
---
SC
#388 Posted: 23:29:29 05/08/2015
"They should be in Warfang, second house on the third street. I also have these." The Dracogryph said, pulling out a red gem and a blue gem.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#389 Posted: 23:45:31 05/08/2015
Sozen sniffed at them and suddenly his eyes began to glow purple and suddenly a portal opened up near him and a second later another opened up in Velia's house. "Be not afraid sisters of Velia. This is a portal to your sister. All you simply must do is steep through and you will be at her side."
---
SC
#390 Posted: 06:39:49 06/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Anasterian landed at the banks of a large river, "Rest your wings, we need fly no more, this will take us the rest of the way into the Ape Country," As he said this, a golden ship rose out of the watrr, with three black saila each embedded with a silver pattern of daggers. Anasterian stepped onto the prow. There was a small ape in a conductor's hat that said their names as he saw thwm, "Anasterian, Lana'thel, Cedrik, One Prisoner, Pandora and Blue, all aboard the boat, we set sail in two minutes."

----

Neptulon said to the group, "This is our problem, we can't track Sozen through usual means, at least not until he leaves whatever place he is in. But the minute he steps one foot out, these scales will flare with heat because of the enchantmentI've put upon them. So I'm giving one to Leotheras, one to Scarlet, and I will keep the third. Now, we will go to the place where we think he is going to be, which are the Crystal Caves, so we will meet up with the rest of our group there, and hopefully, we will also see Sozen,"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:53:00 08/08/2015 by Blackfury96
#391 Posted: 19:56:40 08/08/2015
"You guy stay here while I go and get supplies for our trip. For it is a long was for us." Sozen said as he opened another portal and disappeared. He then appeared in the Crystal Caves. "I must keep an eye out for my former allies they will surly be looking for me."

Meanwhile the scales started to heat up and then suddenly they went to ash.
---
SC
#392 Posted: 06:30:23 09/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Neptulon yelped as his hand momenarily became steam due to the scales' heat, "He's in the Caves!!!!" yelled Neptulon, then, as the scales turnes to ash, he shoted out, "They're in the Caves! Hurru, he's in the Caves" and he pulled the teleporter, which brought them all to Anasterian's boat. "Anasterian! Sozen is in the Caves!."

Anasterian panicked then and said, "Cedrik, Lana, Pandora and Scarlet, quick, to the prow of the boat, the teleporter can only take five of us there, tbe reat of you, meet up with as soon as you can, and kill qnyone you see trying to get it,"

And then the Five vanished.
---
#393 Posted: 21:47:35 09/08/2015
(Sorry I haven't posted in a bit, long post away~)

Pandora cursed silently at the sudden development, eyes narrowed as the group was teleported.

~~~~~

“Come on, why can’t I just look for them?” Avia sighed from where she sat beside Aneitha, looking exasperated. “I may be younger than you guys but I’m not a kid.”

“You know we don't think that, but frankly you do have a habit of getting yourself into trouble, Avia.” Aneitha replied gently. Avia started to protest again, but the two Dracogryphs froze at the sudden portal, their eyes wide as they listened to Sozen’s words.

“Oh, look at that." Avia remarked when she recovered, but when she went forward she paused at the slight tug on her tail. "Hold on, it could be a trap." The Ice-wielder warned, frowning fretfully.

Avia just grinned. "Like someone could hold those two long enough for that. Just c'mon." The female said, hopping in. Aneitha was still unsure, but followed anyway, and upon reaching the other side Avia blinked and tilted her head at the crowd of creatures.

"Huh, not really what I was expecting..." She muttered, but Avia quickly replaced her confused look with a bright smile. "Hey there, everyone!"
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#394 Posted: 22:09:42 09/08/2015
The portal then closed behind them.
---
SC
#395 Posted: 22:11:35 09/08/2015
Morro looked around "Hello?!" He yelled.
---
#396 Posted: 05:35:16 10/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Spyro turned around, "Who are you? How dix you get here?" he asked mistrustingly.

Anasterian appeared in the Crystal Caves and watched as Cedrik and Lana thudded down beside him, "Alright, Scarlet? Pandora? You guys here?" he asked in a hoarse whisperish shout.

He then turned a corner and saw a great and vast cavern, each wall glowing with purple andblue crystals, thefloor itself radiating a dozen colours like a solid rainbow. If Anasterian cared much for beauty, he would be awestruck by its magnificence, but he didn't and so he just kept on walking and then waited at the next corner.
---
#397 Posted: 10:56:56 10/08/2015
Sozen looked in the direction of entrance to the cave. He thought he heard something. "Who's there? Show yourself!" Sozen said as he got in a defensive stance.
---
SC
#398 Posted: 10:58:43 10/08/2015
Morro walked out of the cave. "I... I hit my head, coming through a portal. I was flying and my wings cramped, I fell straight into a portal, hit my head, and now it really hurts." Morro said. "My name is Morro."
---
#399 Posted: 11:45:53 10/08/2015
(Pwnage Sozen isn't with the group right now, he's addressing the villains.)

"I am here, Anasterian. If Sozen has anticipated that we would pursue him here, we'd best progress silently." Pandora eventually said, and even as she appeared behind him in a shadowy wisp her gaze was aimed down the halls of the cave.

"Unless, of course, he wanders right into us." She added offhandedly at the distance sound of a voice, her icy eyes narrowed and her tail kinking over her back, as if she were waiting to attack.

~~~

Avia looked around and was quick to see her sister, immediately bounding over. "Velia!"

Displaying far less modesty than she had before, Velia gave a wide and relieved smile and somehow didn't fall over when Avia bumped into her, nuzzling her gently.

"Hey, Avia, Aneitha, I'm so glad you're both safe." The black Dryphon said, moving to embrace Aneitha as well.

"Glad you could join us, young ones." Orpheus greeted, smiling at the two. "Did you run into any trouble before you got here?"

"No, and it's not like I could've, since Vel likes to put me on house arrest when she's not around." Avia remarked, rolling her eyes in her sister's direction before glancing around again. "You guys have certainly must have seen excitement though! Who are all these creatures? And isn't that the purple Dragon? Just what exactly did we miss?" She questioned, her eyes wide in curiosity.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:14:02 10/08/2015 by ShinyPikachu
#400 Posted: 12:52:26 10/08/2015
The others had been silent the entire time, though Ganter and Blister had had a telepathic conversation.

"I'm Ganter, and this is my twin brother Blister." Ganter said, introducing himself and said twin.

"I'm Topaz, a crystal dragon." Topaz nodded.

"Aesed, a silver dragon."

"I'm sure you guys know me as Cynder." Cynder replied.

"Okay, so what do we do now?" Blister asked.

(Morro could be addressing Spyro though.)
---
First | Previous | Page 8 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me