Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
TLoS: Sunfury [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#251 Posted: 01:12:34 16/07/2015
Starz tried to stop her energy as fast as she could. She then pulled away, collapsing to the ground. "I used too much..." she murmured from the ground, unable to stand up.
"Starz!" Azuron rushed over to her.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#252 Posted: 01:29:29 16/07/2015
Sozen walked over to Starz. "I thank you." He helped Starz up. "But my wounds still need a healer but I must tell you there's an ambush waiting for you all."
---
SC
#253 Posted: 01:32:21 16/07/2015
"Oh, great." Starz said sarcastically, accepting Sozen's help to stand up and then leaning against Azuron. "And now I'm weak because I helped you."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:32:39 16/07/2015 by Spyro-Gamer
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#254 Posted: 01:51:57 16/07/2015
Orpheus and Velia watched the other Dragons tend to Sozen in silence, and upon his words Velia narrowed her eyes. "And I take you know that because you were a part of it?" The Dryphon spoke up, thrashing her tail.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#255 Posted: 01:54:45 16/07/2015
The twins exchanged nervous glances, while Cynder and Topaz braced themselves. Aesed blinked at Sozen; a mix of emotions.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#256 Posted: 01:58:59 16/07/2015
"Please at first I was with them but when you used your power on me something changed inside me. It's true I used my powers to trick you all." His wounds then disappeared as well as his crown. "I'm not injured nor am I a king." Sozen gently put a paw on Starz's shoulder. "Can you ever forgive me?"
---
SC
#257 Posted: 02:01:52 16/07/2015
"Don't just ask me," Starz muttered, twitching slightly as Sozen placed a paw on her shoulder. "Ask the others. And if you're truly on our side, you'll help us defeat the ambush."
#258 Posted: 02:24:50 16/07/2015
Sozen looked at the others. "I will help you defeat them. But they have a strange stone called the Sunfury Stone." He then pulled out a stone which glowed with power. "I've managed to steal it without them knowing."
---
SC
#259 Posted: 02:29:29 16/07/2015
(I believe we should wait for Blackfury96, he may have an objection.)
---
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#260 Posted: 04:11:59 16/07/2015
Occ: Same here
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#261 Posted: 13:22:34 16/07/2015
ooc: I agree on that part, but I'm going to put my charas' reactions to the ambush part because DEAR ARCEUS YOU GUYS ARE FAST/IN A DIFFERENT TIME ZONE THEN ME AND/OR STALING UP TO LATE. *ahem*

Wieva jumped away from Sozen at his reveal of the ambush, and previous taking part in it. with her healing powers ready, it was kind of difficult to speak with magic green energy in your mouth, she shot them at Shadow before replying. "You were a threat to Shadow, possibly still are. I couldn't hate you more. But I don't make decisions on where we go, in cases like these." She looked back at Shadow, who thought about the situation, and the way Sozen delivered this information. "I think that...... He's telling the truth. Why would he tell us otherwise?" Wave smiled to show his agreement, not having many non-verbal forms to communicate, as he didn't want to drop Sozen too hard, despite his injuries being fake.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#262 Posted: 21:12:06 16/07/2015
"We can't keep going. They are waiting for us. But now I am in real danger and if they somehow manage to capture me I don't know what they will do." Sozen said.
---
SC
#263 Posted: 22:06:40 16/07/2015
OOC: Err, are Varedis and Wave still carrying Sozen? wasn't really sure at this point...
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#264 Posted: 22:47:16 16/07/2015
(I think he got up at some point last page.)
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#265 Posted: 23:50:22 16/07/2015
Occ: yea lets wait and not make big moves.

Blue slowly started to move so that he would be in good place to act.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#266 Posted: 17:56:58 17/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((No-one has the Sunfury Stone yet, sorry Sc. And sorry for the inacrion, I had a few problems bjt I've dealt with them now))

Lana grew both fearful and angry at Sozen's betrayal and quickly rung her tail, sending a message to Anastwrian.

Anasterianrecieved the message and said, "They have been alerted to our presence, we muat strike now, and quickly, otherwise we will fail completely,"

The two elementals, Neptulin and Vezkramax, crafted a teleportation spell, which they flung out around all the beings present, sending them so that they surrounded the orher group. Tonight they die thought Anasterian and then charged at the other dragons, sending outa blast of shadows at Starz and swinging a ball of flame at Topaz, then he turned his eyes to Sozen, "Betrayer..." he growles and then sent out a wave of chaos at him.
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
#267 Posted: 18:07:52 17/07/2015
(Wha ...? Wait, what just happened exactly?)
---
#268 Posted: 19:22:06 17/07/2015
Ooc: not sure... Black fury is going pretty fast with the attacks there..
---
#269 Posted: 21:37:39 17/07/2015
Ooc: The ambush has been activated.

Sozen used his convexity to blast a hole in the chaos wave. He then quickly pushed Starz out of the way of the shadow blast. He got hit in the process.
---
SC
#270 Posted: 23:06:38 17/07/2015
Starz gasped as she saw the shadow blast attack head directly for them. Would the same thing happen that has in the past when been struck by a large amount of darkness?
Azuron stepped in front of Starz before the shadow blast hit them, but Sozen pushed them out the way, sending them tumbling sideways. However, the water dragon quickly wrapped his wings around the light dragoness, making their fall a little less painful.
"Thanks, Azuron," Starz murmured.
Azuron smiled, getting up, and stood protectively in front of Starz, growling.
#271 Posted: 23:20:57 17/07/2015
Shade slowly stood up. "Gah that attack hurt more than I thought." He looked at Starz and Azuron. "Are you tow ok?"
---
SC
#272 Posted: 23:24:07 17/07/2015
"Yeah, we're alright." Azuron replied, his gaze over on the intruders.
Starz slowly stood up behind Azuron.
#273 Posted: 23:28:43 17/07/2015
"Good." He then looked at his old allies. "Leave them alone before I tear you all apart!"
---
SC
#274 Posted: 00:03:50 18/07/2015
"I'll send you're soul to our Dread Father for you're betrayal" Scarlet screeched as she leaps out of the trees and buries her poison daggers into Sozen's back. With laughter she leaps over Sozen pulls out the daggers to cut and wound the dragon deeply, "Come on Dance with old Scarlet! Dance dragon Dance!" she taunted as she strikes with a graceful but deadly dance with her daggers gleaming with a crimson delight.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#275 Posted: 00:28:34 18/07/2015
The Sozen copy dissolved. Sozen's laughter echo'd. "Foolish Scarlet. You know you cannot sneak up on me!" Suddenly Sozen appeared behind her and bashed his head against hers.
---
SC
#276 Posted: 00:33:17 18/07/2015
Scarlet ducks under his hand moving upwards weaving her dagger around to cut Sozen's hands, "Silence Worm! I will see to it that your soul burns for your treachery!" She said
---
#277 Posted: 00:54:14 18/07/2015
Sozen quickly dogges her attack and covers his claws in convexity.
---
SC
#278 Posted: 01:58:17 18/07/2015
Scarlet giggles, "Now now that silly thing won't harm me" she said as she races toward Sozen but her hand threw the poisonous dagger at Starz as a sadistic grin appear on her face. Either he can block her attack and safe himself or take her attack and safe them. People like Sozen were so easy to read either way someone is going to die.
---
#279 Posted: 02:15:26 18/07/2015
Sozen quickly ran in front of Starz and got hit with the poison daggers.
---
SC
#280 Posted: 02:56:51 18/07/2015
The twins and Aesed were shocked from the sudden battle, while Topaz had created a shield of his gem-type to block the attack on him, and Cynder lept into the battle, spitting a jet of acid at Scarlet.
---
#281 Posted: 03:18:56 18/07/2015
Scarlet eyes shot to Cynder as she duck under the acid and race toward Cynder with the dagger. In a frenzy spin with the dagger and Scarlet's twisting body her long red silk like hair dance as she thrust the dagger at the black dragoness, "Stay out of this you'll get you're turn next!" she said coming around in with a kick if her knife thrust missed.
---
#282 Posted: 03:20:59 18/07/2015
Cynder frowned, disappearing into her shadow cloak.

(Yeah, me and the shadow cloak ... trolling it in DOTD is fun.)
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#283 Posted: 03:34:41 18/07/2015
Name: Morro
Race: Gryphon
Affiliation: Spyro
Elements: Metal and Wind
Appearance: Silver wings with light blue feathers and a bright orange beak
Personality: Brave
Backstory: As a young gryphon, Morro's parents were killed by an evil dragon, leaving him an orphan.
Other: Nothing else
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:59:26 18/07/2015 by PwnageFTW
#284 Posted: 03:35:50 18/07/2015
(Lol indeed.)

Velia lunged at Scarlet as she was preoccupied, only to have something crash into her side and send her skidding across the ground. Just as the Dracogryph started to stand a paw slammed on her throat, sending her back down with a choked gasp.

"Now now Velia, don't you want to greet an old friend first?" Pandora said, smirking when her eyes looked up at hers in recognition and shock before shutting in pain when the Dragon dug her claws into her neck. Snarling, Velia suddenly opened her mouth to reveal green flames formed in her throat, and just as Pandora paused in confusion she was hit by a fiery blast, roaring loudly at the unnatural burning while Velia moved a few paces away, putting a paw to her injury.

"W-Well, that's new..." The Dragoness growled when she finally composed herself, hatred in her eyes. "But no matter, I'll still tear you apart."

"You can try." Velia snarled with a similar look, nimbly dodging when Pandora shot several tail spikes at her.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#285 Posted: 07:48:57 18/07/2015
Azuron frowned, not finding it a very smart idea that Sozen was throwing himself in front of the attacks aimed at him and Starz. "Is this his way of showing us he's on our side?" Azuron thought. "Or does he think we're weak? Just because Starz is currently weak, doesn't mean I am." The water dragon faced the intruders and shot large ice shards towards them.
#286 Posted: 13:54:08 18/07/2015
Sozen started to get up the poison was going through his body but he was strong. He charged at Scarlet.
---
SC
#287 Posted: 14:33:43 18/07/2015
Wieva snarled and shot flames at Anasterian. Wave spewed water towards him, aiming to soak him, and Shadow electrified the liquid.
---
#288 Posted: 07:12:35 19/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Anasterian blazed his eyes red and sent out a jet of fire which made the water steam in mid-air, then it met with the fire and created an explosiom halfway between the two dragons.

Suddenly there was a flash of white and Cedrik landed in the centre of the battle, Tyrian stopped in shock at the sight of his father, "Dad?" he said, not quite believing his eyes. Cedrik turned his attention to Tyrian and let loose his Antimatter attack, TyriN yelped and dove to the ground, and, while he didn't stop running, he bsgan crying, what He didnt know was that the attack had actually been aimed at the Stone missile Vezkramax had sent at Tyrian and had saved the boy's life.

Neptulon approached Varedis and began launching waves at the dragon, yet due to Varedis' fire they remained at a Stalemate.

Vezkramax turned his attention to the group as a whole and created a blistwring sandstorm to blind each of the heroes.

Leotheras touched down next to Lana as he jumped out of a tree, he nodded at her and then ran to join Scarlet, he imbues his blades with Shadowfire and Dark Lightning then jabbed both of them into Sozen.
---
#289 Posted: 08:44:26 19/07/2015
Scarlet simply laughes as she uses Sozen's head as a springboard diving right at Spyro with her daggers.
---
#290 Posted: 11:19:22 19/07/2015
(Blackfury96, we need you in some of the other RP's too.)

(And this action is just ...)

Aesed closed his eyes and used his powers of aura to find Vezkramax, and fired a sphere of aura energy at him.
---
#291 Posted: 12:32:48 19/07/2015
"Oh no you don't!" Sozen bit down on Scarlet's leg and swung her into the ground.
---
SC
#292 Posted: 12:54:44 19/07/2015
Wieva shot another blast of fire, and Wave continued to use pressurized water, heated now by the close proximty to the fire. However, as Anasterian exploded their attempts, Shadow tried forming a web of sorts with her electricity, hoping it would slow down anything he sent out, maybe even causing damage over a widespread area rather than a thin stream.
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#293 Posted: 17:07:17 19/07/2015
Blue had made it so that he could attack Azuron from behind, he hated the idea of other water dragon. Blue had his very own style of useing water and he did not accept other ways. Blue made a ring of Water and attacked from behind at Azuron trying to strangle him with the ring " this is how a true water dragon uses his Skills, just enjoy the show and die" Blue said
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#294 Posted: 21:59:58 19/07/2015 | Topic Creator
(K Theuone, and Pwnage isaccept))

Lana noticed the ball of aura as it flew past her, and madw it crystallise with her crystal flMe element.

Leotheras snarled and slammed his blade down at Sozen.
---
#295 Posted: 00:55:23 20/07/2015
Azuron gasped as the ring of water surrounded his neck.
"Azuron!" Starz cried.
Azuron growled, and thinking quickly, lowered his head, trying to shoot a bit of ice at the ring around his neck. It took a few tries, but he managed to freeze the water and it changed to ice. He held his breath and then raised a claw, swiping it at the ice. It cracked, and after swiping it a few more times, he was able to break it. He took a gulp of air and spun around, growling again. As he did, he saw Starz standing in front of him.
"Starz, no! Get behind me!" Azuron cried.
"No." Starz dug her claws into the ground, staring at Blue.
#296 Posted: 05:54:16 20/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Tyrian was filled with anger and sent out a blast of Convexitity at Anasterian, who was distracted and got hit by the full force of the blow, he went flying across the battlefield and slammed into Vezkramax, disrupting the sandstorm.
---
#297 Posted: 14:54:58 20/07/2015
Before any of Shadow's or her guardian's attacks could hit Anasterian, a wall of purple, convexity from the other purple dragon slammed him away. Shadow searched the area around and saw Sozen, who risked his life to save them getting bombarded by a dragon and... a human? And there was the two dragons, being attacked by the larger blue one. As Shadow searched, Wieva's wings shot down around the to younger dragons, temporarily protecting her charge from further attacks that Shadow would be to preoccupied to notice.
---
#298 Posted: 19:47:07 20/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Cedrik turned his attention to Shadow, andahot a blast of Antimatter at the other dragon.
---
#299 Posted: 20:01:23 20/07/2015
A wall of topaz-yellow gemstones blocked the attack on Shadow.

Ganter and Blister began exchanging blasts of fire and ice at Cedrik.

Aesed continued shooting aura spheres at Vezkramax.
---
#300 Posted: 20:10:10 20/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Lana had ruzhed over to 'assist' Varesis and as such, wasn't there to help Vezkramax, who was overcome by the ahra.

Cedrik managed to dogde most of tbe attacks, yet tbere were still a few that got through his reflexes and thos got him seriously.
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me