Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
TLoS: Sunfury [CLOSED]
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#1 Posted: 20:20:41 23/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Malefor is gone, trapped in an amethyst in the center of the earth, yet every villain has a Plan B and Malefor's was particularly cunning and malicious. For Malefor had a son, called Anasterian, who has something called the Helm of Dominance, which, when bonded with the Sunfury Stone, grants the user dominance over all the elements, and if this is done, then it can be brought to the Caves of Aviance, where a ritual can be performed to bind two souls together in one body, which, could effectively resurrect Malefor, and then all hell would break loose...

Races and their affiliation:
Dragons || ~ both
Wyverns || ~ both
Phoenixes || ~ both
Gryphons || ~ both
Humans {Includes all humanoids except Shape-Changers} || ~ Malefor
Shape-changers || ~ Both
Cheetahs || ~ Spyro
Apes || ~ Malefor

|| ~ If you have any other races in mind feel free to ask here or PM me ~||

Rules:
1. No cussing
2. I am the GM of this RP
3. No killing another person's character
4. No Godmoding
5. Your character must be 12 or older!
6. Write Sun in the other section

Characters available:
Spyro || ~Blackfury97
Cynder ||~Theuone
Sparx ||~ Spyro-Gamer
Hunter
Chronicler (Ignitus)
Volteer
Terrador
Cyril ||~ Theuone

Character Sheet:

Name:
Affiliation:
Elements:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:
Other:

Participating Characters

Affiliation ||~ Neutral

Sozen
K'raa

Affiliation ||~ Spyro

Aesed
Starz
Blastbite
Azuron Ryuu
Maria
Felix
Topaz
Varedis
Tyrian
Aneitha
Velia
Avia
Orpheus
Red
Ganter
Blister
Skyna
Mira
Shadow
Wieva
Wave

Affiliation ||~ Malefor

Guavor
Scarlet
Neptulon
Vezkramax
Cedrik
Pandora
Blue
Anasterian
Lana'thel
Leotheras
Aurora Nyx
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
Edited 12 times - Last edited at 20:22:30 06/07/2015 by Blackfury96
#2 Posted: 20:23:12 23/06/2015 | Topic Creator
My characters

Spyro
~
Name: Varedis
Affiliation: Spyro
Race: Dragon-lord (Can switch between dragon and human)
Elements: Fire, Light & Sun
Personality: Kind and Considerate. Doesn't like not doing things. Will protect his friends and allies even if it means sacrificing himself.
Background: Originally came from a deep valley until he met Luminas, Ancient Dragon of Light and found out he could switch between dragon and human. He then left his homeland and traveled to a far-away place. He now goes on adventures into different times doing different things with his Time Orb which he keeps hidden in an ornamental spine.
Appearance: Varedis
Other: Can teleport [through Time and Space]
~
Name: Tyrian
Elements: Earth, Convexity, Wind, Poison
Appearance: Tyrian

Name: Anasterian
Race: Dragon
Affiliation: Malefor
Appearance: Anasterian
Elements: Fire, Shadow, Twilight, Poison, Crystal Flame
~
Name:Lana'thel
Elements: Fire, Shadow, Fear, Crystal Flame
Appearance: Lana'thel
~
Name: Cedrik
Elements: Antimatter
Appearance: Cedrik
Backstory: Was once a purple dragon, however, when he and his family werr captured by the Elemental Lords, he transferred his power to his son, Tyrian, making Tyrian purple while he himself turned white. In the steadof any secular elements, Cedrik created his own, called Antimatter.
~
Name: Leotheras
Race: Dark elf
Elements: Shadowfire, darkness and Twilight
Appearance: Leotheras
Other: He is able to crawl through extremely tight spaces that people his size wouldn't normally fit in.

New villains

Name: Vezkramax
Race: Elemental
Elements: Sand & Chaos
Appearance: Vezkramax
Backstory: *combined*

Name: Neptulon
Race: Elemental
Elements: Water & Convexitity
Appearance: Neptulon
Backstory: *combined*

Combined Backstory: In the Ancient World, before dragons and cheetahs and mortals, there had been Four Elementals that had ruled over the world. Vezax of Earth, Alakri of Wind, Ahulon of Ice and Bargedon of Flame. Yet these Four were led by two elementals greater than the four of them together, Darquas of Chaos and Silmaril of Convexity. Yet at the birth of the first dragon, the Ancient One, a great calamity struck the land dividing the Elemental Council. The two halves of the Council became two individual beings with combined elements. Earth and Wind became.Sand, while Ice and Flame became Water. Water resided with Convexity while Sand resided within Chaos, creating Vezkramax of Sand & Chaos, and Neptulon of Water and Convexity.
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 17:02:08 08/07/2015 by Blackfury96
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#3 Posted: 22:17:26 24/06/2015
A while ago I tried to use both a Breeze Builder and a Land Blubber character in an RP, but I couldn't make a go at it. Would either of those creatures be allowed in this RP? I mean I don't know if either race is cannon to Legend of Spyro, but they still belong to the Spyro franchise.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#4 Posted: 22:33:58 24/06/2015
(I'm going to start bringing in some.)

Name: Aesed
Race: dragon
Elements: light, aura, life/nature
Appearance: he has silver scales, blue eyes, and a gray belly, wing membranes, horns and crest. His tail tip is an arrowhead.
Personality: N/A
Backstory: N/A
Other: it's being a silver dragon that gives him access to aura and life/nature, in comparison to normal dragons of the individual types.

Name: Topaz
Elements: gem/crystal
Appearance: he has topaz-yellow scales, blue belly, wing membranes, and eyes. His scales look crystalline, and he lacks a tail tip.
Other: being a crystal/gem dragon, his scales give him extra defense, since they are harder than normal. He can also fire a beam of light in addition to his regular powers.

(Possible, but not guaranteed OC)
Name: Legacy
Race: wyvern
Elements: fire, ice, water, electricity, wind, earth (limited each)
Appearance: green scaled wyvern with no tail tip, and purple eyes.
Personality: wise, caring, and friendly.
Other: he is the wyvern equivalent of Spyro, to some extent.

(I have more to bring in later.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#5 Posted: 00:18:24 25/06/2015
OOC: Oh, I was thinking of taking Cynder since I only have one other character I was going to use. But it seems theuone already has. I suppose I can think of another character to add to this.
I may join later on.
#6 Posted: 05:56:23 25/06/2015 | Topic Creator
@MugoUrth - They arent canon to LoS, but Ill let you have them, would you mind making them have malefor affiliations?

@Theuone - accepted

@Spyro-Gamer - Sorry about that, maybe another character would suit your liking?
---
#7 Posted: 06:25:46 25/06/2015
OOC: Alright, I'll take Sparx.

Name: Starz
Race: Light Dragon
Elements: Light & Electricity
Appearance: [credit to lemmingluv]
http://i60.tinypic.com/23vkcpd.png
Personality: Starz is a kind, loyal, friendly and rather stubborn dragoness. She loves adventure and loves to have fun with friends. She cares deeply for her friends and hates seeing anything bad happen to them. She likes to fly and explore new areas. However, when angered, hurt badly, or exposed to darkness, she gives in and transforms into a dark counterpart of herself, named Dark Starz. She’s currently trying to contain that part of herself so the transformation doesn’t happen again.
Backstory: Starz’s past is a mystery. The only thing she remembers is being raised in a tree-top village when she was just a kid, and then running away. She's been exploring the world ever since, but sometimes she settles down in areas for a couple of years. She's currently staying in the dragon realms.
Other: Has healing abilities.

Name: Azuron Ryuu
Race: Water Dragon
Elements: Water & Ice
Appearance: [credit to AngelicBeast]
http://i61.tinypic.com/24fkzmd.png
Personality: Azuron is a loyal and kind water dragon. He likes to swim rather than fly. He likes to think things through before rushing into danger. He’s smart, but not very quick on his feet.
Backstory: Azuron has lived in a far away land for most of his life. He recently followed Starz to the dragon realms and is also staying there.
Other: Even though Azuron is a water dragon, he likes to spend some days on land.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:59:52 29/06/2015 by Spyro-Gamer
#8 Posted: 06:29:38 25/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted, and Sparx is yours.
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#9 Posted: 11:08:02 25/06/2015
Name: Red
Elements: Fire (Does not use it very well, but is very good at physical fighting and most of time relies on that).
Appearance: Red and very big dragon, has a white birth mark at his left eye.
Personality:Very friendly, does not think much about himself and loves to help others.
Backstory: Blue is his big brother. He always was a good kid and almost never did anything wrong. Now he is traveling alone to find others to help and make new friends.
Other: Blue and Red never had a good relationship, but Red still wants to find his brother and make sure he is alright. He does not know what Blue has been doing since he left home.

Name: Blue
Elements: Water.
Appearance: Blue and not very big. Has a white birthmark at his right eye.
Personality: Very selfish, very greedy and loves to make trouble to others.
Backstory: Red is his little brother. Blue always was a bad kid, he was stealing stuff at very young age. He joined in a group of bandit dragons and became their assassin. Now he works alone and is always looking for a job if the price is right.
Other: -
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#10 Posted: 16:27:16 25/06/2015
Name: Ganter
Elements: ice
Appearance: He has ice-blue scales with a ice-white underbelly. His horns are similar to Spyro's with the exception being it's a silver color, and the same thing for his crest. His eyes are blue. Ganter's wings are also ice-blue, and for his tail tip, it resembles three fan-like horizontal blades with a blue 'orb' in the center.
Personality: he is rather friendly, but a stubborn ice dragon. Ganter will give his life to protect his siblings, knowing that they are so closely bonded that they'd do the same. With that in mind, Ganter will also protect anyone who he considers a friend. When someone needs help, he won't hesitate to give it. Also, Ganter doesn't like being bored; when he gets bored, he does the first thing that comes to mind.
Backstory: Ganter lived a normal life with his parents while his older sister Careena was at Warfang, and his little brother Nuevo had yet to hatch. Everything changed the day their parents died, leaving Ganter to raise Nuevo until they could meet back up at Warfang. Once that was all said and done, the trio went on several adventures, and such. One of Ganter's adventures brought him to the reality of Blister's, from which they went on a journey to send the ice dragon home. Now, he and Blister are going to meet up for another adventure.
Other: He has a mysterious power called Hope Light, which is a rainbow-colored aura that activate from powerful positive emotions. It allows him to create powerful shields of said aura, healing properties, and increases his elemental and physical strength.

Name: Blister
Elements: fire
Appearance: he has orange scales with a yellow belly, wing membranes, crest, and horns. His eyes are a burning blue color, and the rest of him looks like Ganter, including his tail tip.
Personality: Blister is similar to Ganter in many ways, including their personalites; but Blister is even more jovial than Ganter and worries about Ganter when he can't sense said twins' mind.
Backstory: Blister lived a normal life with his four siblings and parents, until reality was changed, giving them the Ganter from another reality. Upon learning the truth, he, Ganter, and the rest went on a journey to correct everything. Now, Blister and Ganter are going to meet up once more for another adventure.
Other: It turns out Blister is Ganter's twin brother in another reality, of which Ganter had learned about him in. Due to that, the two of them can share thoughts and such through a telepathic link, which also can guide them to each other should they get separated. It even connects their emotions as well.

(This will be another reality for the two. Also, since I've brought in Ganter, could I also have Cyril, they have a connection of sorts in terms of storyline.)

Name: Guavor (pronounced "Goo-ah-vor")
Age: a year or two younger than Gaul (however old he is).
Race: ape
Elements: none, does wield a Convexity-infused sword.
Appearance: he looks like your average TLOS ape, wears purple armor.
Other: he has practiced limited ape magic, is very smart and tactical, and is Gaul's younger brother.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:43:15 25/06/2015 by theuone
#11 Posted: 21:22:20 25/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted.
---
#12 Posted: 22:00:19 25/06/2015
Quote: Blackfury96
Accepted.

Am i accepted too?
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#13 Posted: 21:02:14 26/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Oh, yes, accepted.
---
#14 Posted: 16:59:20 27/06/2015
Thanks.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#15 Posted: 03:12:55 28/06/2015
When will we start?
#16 Posted: 05:22:11 28/06/2015 | Topic Creator
I've asked a few others if they want to join but they havent replied yet so tomorrow
---
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#17 Posted: 07:08:03 28/06/2015
Name: Orpheus
Element: Shadow
Appearance: http://sta.sh/02211nk4hjhs
Personality: While he is somewhat quiet and reserved, Orpheus is still very wise and authoritative, and is quite protective and nurturing of younger creatures especially. And while he’s not particularly aggressive or irritable, Orpheus is not at all a pushover either, and will resort to force if someone wants to make trouble for him or his loved ones.
Other: Orpheus breaths a black and blue “Darkfire” that drains a creatures energy over time.
("Sun")

Name: Pandora
Elements: Shadow and Ice
Appearance: http://postimg.org/image/g3yv2cebd/ (She also has a scar on her muzzle-area that looks like it came from a slash of claws.)
Personality: Cunning, self-absorbed, vengeful, and calculative. Pandora can be quite sadistic in how she will happily make those that cross her suffer in the worst ways she can accomplish, and she is also very formulaic and strict about how she deals with problems, and greatly dislikes going into a situation without a plan.
Backstory: Pandora was not always without empathy, though her cruelty streak and current attitude would easily make most think otherwise. Once she was actually fairly good, save for being somewhat abrasive and uncompromising towards things or creatures she disliked, but many unfortunate things throughout her younger years have made her become bitter and hateful to the point of no return, and now she only really cares about spreading darkness wherever she goes, and becoming stronger to deal with those that try to get in her way. On a side note, she and Velia seem to have a fairly deep history, and considering her uncharacteristic unwillingness to go into detail about it, said history was clearly not always negative.
Other: Breaths "Darkfire" as well, and her tail spikes can also shoot out at rapid speeds, and regrow very quickly and can be reinforced by her Elements for more damage. She is also knowledgeable with non-Elemental magic to a fairly good extent.

Name: Velia
Race: Dracogryph/Dryphon (Dragon/Gryphon)
Elements: Shadow, Electricity, and Fire (With Poison properties)
Appearance: http://sta.sh/0q7g20s2v62
Personality: Not the best at interacting with others, Velia will initially come off as indifferent, wary, or possibly rude to new faces, and it doesn't help that she doesn't seem to have a problem with telling someone outright if she dislikes them and why. Though she will not be harsh toward others without reason, and with those she trusts she is actually quite considerate, fiercely protective, and even playful as well. She’s also very smart, and notices details and picks up on new things rather quickly.
Other: Has the same “Darkfire” ability that Orpheus and Pandora possess. Her normal fire is also poison-like in how it behaves like your usual flames, but is bright green and has a poisoning effect on others. This also makes Velia resistant to poisoning, with normally highly-lethal stuff simply making her sick for a while.

Name: Avia
Race: Dracogryph
Elements: Fire and Electricity
Appearance: http://sta.sh/01fi54q9yd7d
Personality: Friendly, playful and daring. Avia's attitude can be uninhibited when annoyed, which at times gets her into initially avoidable conflict, but nonetheless she is extremely loyal and affectionate and will go lengths to make others happy. While her personality suggests immaturity at times, she can be very intelligent and insightful when she wants to be, and is actually pretty wise.
Other: Her fire is blue and is exceptionally hot, and she can use both of her Elements to create very powerful and explosive plasma.

Name: Aneitha
Race: Dracogryph
Elements: Ice and Wind
Appearance: http://sta.sh/017r2auk0m1n
Personality: Aneitha is Intelligent, protective, and nurturing, often to the point of acting somewhat motherly to others, and she is best known for her skill of staying serene and level-headed even in the most difficult situations. While she is at times prone to vanity it’s not always easy to determine whether her behavior is out of genuine pride, or a secret insecurity. She is also fairly playful and isn’t above teasing others at times.
Other: Breathes "Icefire," which is stronger version of the normal Ice-breath that hurts enemies more over time. Aneitha can also absorb the coolness from the air through her crystals to strengthen her magical power, which also makes her immune to other Ice attacks so long as they remain intact, though if broken they will regenerate within several hours.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 01:43:27 29/06/2015 by ShinyPikachu
#18 Posted: 07:10:17 28/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted,but pleaze fill in Aneitha's affiliation
---
#19 Posted: 07:11:29 28/06/2015
Derp, don't know how I overlooked that smilie fixed now.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#20 Posted: 07:13:40 28/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Alright, thanks, accepted.
---
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#21 Posted: 09:36:14 28/06/2015
Name:Scarlet
Race: Human
Elements: None
Appearance: Slender woman with blood red hair which is tied up in a ponytail. She wears black and red armor with a black hood and red mask, her eyes are emerald green.
Personality: WARNING DO NOT READ THE BACKSTORY IT HAS MATURE THEMES YOU HAVE BEEN WARN:
Psychotic, Murderous, Devote, Wrathful, Vengeful, Sadistic, and Persistent
Backstory: When she was a young girl of 9 her parents were killed in front of her by a group of bandits. She was taken as their prize and repeatedly rape and beaten by the merciless group of murders, theives, and thugs. Until one night at the age of 14 she finally snap after the they used her for the last time. As soon as they all fell asleep after she took an dagger and slit their throats. All except for the leader of the bandits which she was able drug and tie up by surprising him when he went to investigate the blood of his men. For nearly 2 months Scarlet brutality torture the bandit leader. Finding joy and pleasure of causing her tormentor. Until eventually he died of a slow painful death. Soon Scarlet rage and insanity could not be contain as she killed over and over again until she joined a group of assassins.

Other: WARNING DO NOT READ THE BACKSTORY IF YOU DO NOT LIKE GORE AND STUFF MATURE THEMES! YOU HAVE BEEN WARN
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#22 Posted: 19:05:42 28/06/2015
Name: Sozen
Affiliation: Neutral
Elements: Convexity and light
Appearance: A silver dragon with a purple underbelly and wing membranes. Claws are gold as well an spikes, horns and tail blade. Tail blade forms a spiral shape.
Personality: Mysterious, cunning, kind when needed and mischievous.
Backstory: Much of Sozen's background is a mystery due to him rarely coming to the physical world. But many know him as the ruler of convexity and some call him a god due to his emence power and knowledge of the elements.
Other: Sozen lives in convexity and can willingly create a portal in and out of it.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:40:20 28/06/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#23 Posted: 20:48:30 28/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Both acceptrd, and thats one hell of a bavkstory sky.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#24 Posted: 21:24:07 28/06/2015
I'll try to join...

Name: Blastbite
Elements: Fire
Appearance: //www.darkspyro.net/images/nig...f0c334d55f6.jpg
Personality: Blastbite is eager to help, and is rather childlike for his age. He doesn't fight and prefers to help out with his collection of maps and scrolls detailing numerous creatures.
Backstory: Blastbite came from a region to the north, where he started his mapmaking career. His eagerness to map the world led him to the Dragon Realms. He has recently expanded into working on scrolls detailing characteristics and attack methods of any creature he meets.
Other: Blastbite is rather biased against dragons with the element Shadow or Ice, calling those elements "the elements of evil". Some could call his element Sun, but he doesn't use it for fighting either way.

Name: K'raa
Species: Gryphon
Affiliation: Neutral
Elements: Extremely weak lightning
Appearance: K'raa is a tawny brown gryphon with amber eyes and somewhat short claws for her species. (I'll probably have a picture sooner or later)
Personality: K'raa has no real desires other than to help gryphons become a real power player in the Dragon Realms, alongside dragons themselves. She likes a good fight when possible, and will gladly battle anyone, even a purple dragon, if she can get something in return.
History: N/A
Other: Sun
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:36:06 29/06/2015 by StormDragon21
#25 Posted: 22:30:35 28/06/2015
Occ: Just because I don't like putting up my characters backstories doesn't mean that they don't have one lol smilie
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#26 Posted: 02:24:54 29/06/2015
ooc: when can we start?
---
SC
#27 Posted: 05:16:55 29/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Stormdragon is acepted, and we start now.

~~~~
---
#28 Posted: 05:20:59 29/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Spyro lay in a lush green plain, drizzled with snow from the mountains above, the sun shone bright in the sky and as Spyro turned his face, a shaft of light reflected off Cynder's neck brace, dazzling him.

Eventually, he recovered and looked at Cynder as she slept, looked at how the light brought out the curves in her body and how she looked calm, more vulnerable, while sleeping. As he explored her with his eyes he remembered the last thing she said to him, and lay back down, smiling from ear to ear.

------------

Almost on the other side of the world was Anasterian, or more accurately, an apparition of Anasterian, for the real dragon was hidden in his fortress far north. In front of him were the two people he trusted most, his sister (Lana'thel) and his only friend (Leotheras). In his fortress far away, Anasterian had the Helm of Dominance resting upon his head, control over the Dark Armies with it. All he needed now was the Sunfury Stone, and then his father could come back to the Land of the Living...

-----------

Tyrian was in Warfang, sheltering in the library for two reasons, his home hadn't been rebuilt yet, and because the library was his favorite place in the world. In fact, at that very moment in time, he was reading a book, probably mythological, about a Stone that could be used in a ritual to bind two souls in one body provided the user has all the elements. Little did he know that not only was it real, but that someone was looking for it.
---
#29 Posted: 05:31:30 29/06/2015
Aesed the silver dragon sighed in boredom; he lived in Warfang, alone. Right now he was traveling to the library as it was his only source of entertainment and such.

Cynder eventually yawned, "Spyro?" She lifted her head, looking around and seeing the purple dragon in question.

Meanwhile, some distance away from the duo, an ice dragon also awoke. Ganter blinked, looking around the snowy meadow he had found himself at. Suddenly, he bolted up, realizing that he was no longer at the cabin with his brother Nuevo, and sister Careena. He gulped, figuring out that this was to be one of those times when he had been teleportated to another reality.
---
#30 Posted: 05:51:55 29/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Spyro lifted his head to Cynder, "Oh, you're awake, alright, tell me, what should we do now?" he asked

Meanwhile, Anasterian stood atop a dark podium, beside him were Leotheras and Lana'thel. Anasterian had letters addressed to: Guavor, Scarlet, Cedrik, Pandora, Blue and Sozen. All the people he knew that had bwen allies of his father and he hoped still were, the only he had doubts would come was Sozen as he had never explicitly been allied with Malefor to his knowledge, but his name had been among the Eight which Malefor had felt the most powerful of his acquaintances. Each letter had a rune on the bottom, and Lana'thel walked along the row, breathing crystal flame at each message, turning the rugged easily ripped parchment into dense crystal and then Leotheras teleported each message to the one it was addressed to, even though they all had virtually the same message, "Come. Come and join me."
---
#31 Posted: 06:11:40 29/06/2015
Cynder smiled, "I honestly don't know. Say, do you remember what I said?"

Ganter continued to look around, "Oh ancestors, why must this happen to me? Why can't I just have a peaceful life with my family?" He sighed, dipping his head. Ganter wished someone he knew was around, if only for the sake of having a companion. It was a bit later when he felt a tugging sensation on his mind; it felt familiar, and he let it guide him to its source.

Guavor, the new ape king, sat on the throne that used to be his brother's; Gaul. He smiled when he read the message, and stood up, raising his sword, "It looks like it's time to finish what Gaul started, my loyal soldiers. It's time to claim our place in the world."
---
#32 Posted: 06:29:30 29/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"What, that you shall always remain beside me, ooooooooooooor, the very last thing, the one that begins with I, ends with U and has love in the middle?" at thiz he begun grinning infernally, "The answer is yes, and I luv you too," Then he stepped forward and hugged Cynder with his wings.

~~~~

Anasterian sensed Guavor's acceptance of the message and smiled, meanwhile, Leotheras and Lana'thel had retreated to a secluded grove with a large pentagram etched in thd middle, dark runes were etched on the ground around each point. Chanting some words in an ancient language, Lana and Leotheras walked in circles around the star until two small circles appeared within. One if whirling sand and the other of swirling water. From the two pools rose Neptulon and Vezkramax, the Prime Elementals. They gliwered at thectwo figures before them, a dragon anx an elf and Vezk spoke, "Who daresto summon and contain us in this grove, for what purpose does this serve?" Lana stepped forward and said to the Alemental, "My brother, Anasterian, requires your aid in finding the Sunfury Stone, and has told us to wnlist your help." Neptulon laughed thwn peered down at her, "We have never been fond of dragons, yet we will help, if only to assure that the Stone is not used akin to how the Destroyer was used, we have no wish to see the world destroyed, Letus out and we will aid you,"

Leotheras cut the star and the two bwings came out, and the four approached Anasterian to wait while the rest of the Eight arrived.
---
#33 Posted: 07:24:17 29/06/2015
Sparx, Spyro's loyal dragonfly companion, spotted the two dragons in a meadow, and flew over to them. "Hey Spyro, hey Cynder," he greeted, reaching them.
-
In the Valley of Avalar, Starz, a light dragoness, was lazing on a large flat rock, enjoying the sun's warmth on her belly and wings. It was nice to have a relaxing day in one of the most beautiful valleys in the dragon realms.
Azuron Ryuu, a friend of Starz, who had followed her to the dragon realms, was swimming around and having fun in the large river.
#34 Posted: 07:31:57 29/06/2015
Scarlet snickers to herself in the corner, "My My My....By my Dread Father's name do we have here?" she said as she walks out of the shadows and toward Anasterian, "Are you having an party with out me dear Anasterian?" she asked with a giggle.
---
#35 Posted: 10:33:58 29/06/2015
Cynder had embraced Spyro in the hug, "Thanks for everything Spyro."

When Sparx showed up, she frowned, "Looks like we've got company. Hi, Sparx."
---
#36 Posted: 11:07:25 29/06/2015
Deep in one of the many caves of the frozen wasteland known as Dante's Freezer, a lone black Dragoness was pacing about, deep in thought as her spike-lined tail swiped across and raked the icy floor.

Pandora paused when the message appeared before her, and upon looking it over the contemplative frown that had been on her face was swiftly replaced by a smirk. "Hnn, about time, I'd say. It was starting to get boring around here..." She murmured, not wasting a moment in spreading her wings and flying through the tunnels of her domain, quickening her pace as soon as she was out in the open air.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#37 Posted: 11:19:10 29/06/2015
Sozen was in convexity when his crystal message appeared. He frowned. "Well looks like they want my help." His claws then turned purple and he destroyed the message in a single swipe. He then opened a portal and went a distance away from Cynder and Spyro. He used his convexity element to hide himself.
---
SC
#38 Posted: 13:46:49 29/06/2015
"Hello! Who are you?" Blastbite greeted Tyrian. "My name's Blastbite. Best mapmaker in the world."

((Well, I didn't get a chance to make my other new character, so it's on my first post.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#39 Posted: 16:11:06 29/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Tyrian nodded at Blastbite, "Pleased to meet you, I'm an explorer/adventurer, I like to fly around, looking for new lands, looming for interesting Heritage Sites and artefacta, a mapmaker would be very usual, maybe you could join me on my next journey traversing the globe?"

~~~

Anasterian turned sharply to Scarlet, "Scarlet, what a pleasure, things are about to get thrilling around here, we are just awaiting four, maybe five more, if Sozen is coming, but I believe he is,"

~~~

Spyro looked in surprise at the dragonfly, "Wow, Sparx, I did not e pect to see YOU here, I thought you would be in Warfang, being hwralded as a hero for pinching the Deateoyer's head off,"

~~~

Varedis cane out from bwhind the waterfall and shook out his wings gruffly, sometimes his Dimension Stone dropped him in the most horrwndous of environments, and upon first appearance, he'd feared that he's landed in a world of permanent heavy rain and floods, and was pleasantly surprised when he stwpped out into bright sunshine. He thwn followed the river as he had nowhere else to go, and saw Starz lying in a field on the side, which the river curved around, distqnt splashing could be heard on the other side. Approaching Starz, he spoke cautiously' "Hey, I'm Varedis, who are you?"
---
#40 Posted: 16:21:38 29/06/2015
"Of course!" Blastbite cheered. "My goal is to map the globe, every single square centimeter of it. I'm here to do some research on creatures native to Warfang. Did you know that there used to be a golem that tried to bring about a new world by destroying this one?"
---
#41 Posted: 16:22:04 29/06/2015
Aesed soon came across Blastbite and Tyrian, "Looks like a busy day, hello."

Cynder smirked at Spyro's statement.

Not too far away, Blister yawned, waking up. He looked around, confused about his current location. The young fire dragon began to feel a familiar sensation in his mind, and followed the pull that came with it. He could see two dragons and a dragonfly after a while of walking.
---
#42 Posted: 17:15:09 29/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yes, the Destroyer, destroyed my home in the Swamps it did, the burning scoundral - oh, hello, I'm Tyrian, who are you?"

Spyro smiled at Cynder and as he turned backto Sparx he narrowed his eyes, seems we've got some unwanted company," and a flicker of flame darted out of his mouth, not realizing that to anyone who hadn't seen Blister, it looked like he was about to roast Sparx.
---
#43 Posted: 17:22:37 29/06/2015
"I'm Aesed, a silver dragon." Aesed replied.

Cynder turned her head to see Blister.
---
#44 Posted: 17:32:45 29/06/2015
"Well, luckily it missed my village, just north of here," Blastbite explained. "However, my brother's village was destroyed by its fire line. That's why I couldn't get here earlier." He turned to see the silver dragon standing next to them. "Oh, hello. My name's Blastbite."
---
#45 Posted: 17:35:29 29/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"I wonder who this is?" asked Spyro, his tail buzzing with electricity.
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4381
#46 Posted: 18:41:07 29/06/2015
OOC: Could I join, or is it to late?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#47 Posted: 18:45:32 29/06/2015 | Topic Creator
(((Of course its not too late, its only the 1st page)))

Spyro approached Blister, "Who are you?"
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4381
#48 Posted: 18:51:37 29/06/2015
OOC: Okay,

Name: Maria
Elements: Fire, Water, Ice.
Appearance: Changing her apperance for once smilie [User Posted Image]
Personality: Nice and caring.
Backstory: N\A
Other: sun Maria is a Girl

Name: Felix
Race: Phoenix
Elements: Fire and Wind
Appearance: Orange phoenix with some red feathers
Personality: Can act mean sometimes, otherwise nice and caring.
Backstory: n/a
Other: sun. Also Felix is a boy.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:27:21 29/06/2015 by Eevee88
#49 Posted: 19:25:18 29/06/2015
"Awww C'mon! Lets start party! Just between us! Giving me the gold and I'll be sure to make the show more spectacular and bloody scene of your targets deaths!" Scarlet whisper the last part from behind Anasterian hugging his neck and in his ear.
---
#50 Posted: 19:41:20 29/06/2015
"So they are alive? Better tell Anasterian or I could just keep it secret and surprise them." Sozen thought. He then sat down ad his eyes glowed purple and he made a telepathic connection with Anasterian and the others. "Greatings! As you may or may not of gotten I'm not going to be sumined like a slave but I will come in a few minutes for I have things to do."
---
SC
Page 1 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me